Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 5306 (Guru)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No Man's Sky Patched
6. Re: No Man's Sky Patched Dec 7, 2016, 14:18 LittleMe

A mouse click or button press will dismiss this screen.

The power of technology.

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New GeForce Drivers
5. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Dec 5, 2016, 22:27 LittleMe

Bradley wrote on Dec 5, 2016, 21:57:
How exactly do you optimize a display driver for a controller?

Lock FPS at 30. Badum bum pssh..

News Comments > IMPACT WINTER Announced
2. Re: IMPACT WINTER Announced Nov 30, 2016, 00:25 LittleMe

Crucifix wrote on Nov 29, 2016, 21:59:
This is not a new game, it was announced and had a kickstarter back in 2014.

No you're wrong. It had a KICKSTARTER. /s

This comment was edited on Nov 30, 2016, 02:03.

News Comments > Paragon Winterfest
1. Re: Paragon Winterfest Nov 28, 2016, 20:44 LittleMe

Played this a few hours a few months back and enjoyed it. Hopeful for the full release!  

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Nov 27, 2016, 14:47 LittleMe

jdreyer wrote on Nov 27, 2016, 14:19:
Skyrim Legendary is on Humble for $10. If I get it, can I upgrade to Enhanced Edition still? I have Skyrim, but none of the DLC.

Or is it better to just upgrade Skyrim with mods? I'm thinking of doing another playthrough soon.

If 'soon' then the regular 32bit skyrim is perhaps better if you plan on modding. Give it 6-12 months and the Legendary might be better for modding, depending on what mods you want to use and how many.

News Comments > Dying Light Community Bounty
8. Re: Dying Light Community Bounty Nov 25, 2016, 23:59 LittleMe

Frijoles wrote on Nov 25, 2016, 21:46:
I enjoyed the game, but eventually got tired of repairing the stupid buggy and fueling it. Otherwise it was enjoyable.

Yes THAT is my issue with the game. Too much crafting to maintain weapons, etc.. It's a nearly constant struggle.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Trumpís FCC advisor wants to eliminate most of the FCC. Nov 24, 2016, 00:23 LittleMe

Most of the FCC is likely a dinosaur bureaucracy from the 20th century when our communications grid was entirely different. At face value it's a good idea. Of course the devil is in the details. We can remain hopeful that the market will be opened up.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Nov 23, 2016, 15:39 LittleMe

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Nov 23, 2016, 13:34:
I guess these battle packs are made for people like me.

No.

Battlepacks offer no in-game advantages and are purely cosmetic, consisting of fancy weapon skins that can be applied to various guns.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
21. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 23, 2016, 15:00 LittleMe

It's the monetary policies of the fed (the banking cartel) and failed federal policies that is a big part of why we have exported jobs.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. New battery tech lasts for days, charges in seconds. Nov 22, 2016, 21:49 LittleMe

"You could charge your mobile phone in a few seconds and you wouldn't need to charge it again for over a week," says UCF postdoctoral associate Nitin Choudhary.

I believe the impact would be far beyond phones here. Cars for one, would all start using it. If you can charge an electric car in under five minutes then gas cars take a big step towards obsolescence. Electricity is much cheaper and more efficient than gas. Of course electricity is dirtier but this tech could address that too, indirectly. For example, wind turbines could charge batteries for off peak generation.

long-lasting (non-explosive) smartphones that can be charged in seconds and grid or home energy storage solutions that drastically reduce our reliance on fossil fuels.

Non-explosive is a big improvement. So does it hold more charge per pound of battery?

"You could charge your mobile phone in a few seconds and you wouldn't need to charge it again for over a week," says UCF postdoctoral associate Nitin Choudhary.

Okay yes it sounds like it holds a lot more charge per weight and size.

More pertinent is, is it realistic to hope for mass production and wide availability within ten years? My guess is not really.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Patch Complaints
2. Re: Battlefield 1 Patch Complaints Nov 20, 2016, 16:32 LittleMe

Yes something is very wrong with the rendering in this patch.

News Comments > Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale
32. Re: Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale Nov 19, 2016, 15:58 LittleMe

El Pit wrote on Nov 19, 2016, 12:59:
What game? Believers talk about playing the game, but it is just a tech demo. It's like saying that qtest was actually the completed game Quake.

Wait stop right there! I had a lot more fun playing qtest than I ever expect to have in SC.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
1. Philips Brilliance BDM4065UC 40&#8243; 4K Monitor Nov 19, 2016, 15:48 LittleMe

Okay but it's been out for 18 months now and the next generation should be due or already out by now. Another con is that it doesn't support HDMI 2.0 which can support high refreshes at 1080p. Some 4K screens offer 120+hz fps at 1080p. Apparently this one doesn't.

This comment was edited on Nov 19, 2016, 17:32.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 16, 2016, 13:31 LittleMe

Blue thank you for the HDD failure rates link! Please keep posting them.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend
3. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Free Weekend Nov 16, 2016, 12:32 LittleMe

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Nov 16, 2016, 11:34:
What do you guys think of this game?

It's good in some ways. It's not a wow clone. The writing and voice acting is very good. I just can't get into it no matter how many times I try. IMO its biggest problem is that it tries to turn a single player game (Skyrim) into an MMO. The loot is very boring. The combat is mostly repetitive trash mobs. Something about how the player moves in the world feels floaty or disconnected with the world or maybe its just jittery not sure.

For free I suggest you try it if you like a well delivered story RPG.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Fall Update
13. Re: Battlefield 1 Fall Update Nov 15, 2016, 16:41 LittleMe

The patch is welcome but there's a whole lot more room for improvement. Right now it's a fun game that is very crippled in features that we did previously have in the Battlefields.  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Nov 12, 2016, 12:54 LittleMe

Sounds great but... we shall see. Globalists delayed a couple years maybe.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
11. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Nov 11, 2016, 17:11 LittleMe

The feds are operating CP sites. Let that sink in. You or I would be severely punished for doing the same. They are doing many other illegal online activities, too. Where's the oversight????

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 11, 2016, 01:32 LittleMe

Task is correct. Both parties are corporate controlled. Regulations like 'common carrier' would not solve the problem that Net Neutrality tries to solve. Regulations are tools used by corporations to increase prices and stiffen competition often behind a thin facade of 'consumer protection'.

We already have a shit ton of communications regulations and thinking that one more is going to fix it is fallacy. We need more competition, not regulations.

News Comments > Evening Patches
1. Re: Evening Patches Nov 7, 2016, 22:32 LittleMe

• displays (Xbox One and PS4)

• Great Steam patch notes, NOT. Bethesda continue their amateurish coding record here. Read the steam comments on the patch. People are reporting a lot of issues included with broken textures screenshots and 'game won't launch.' The latter of which is my issue.

How can I not think they have an intern making no more than $10/hr doing this patch???

5306 Comments. 266 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo