The only idiot is YOU.
1. Players not in a squad will not accumulate any points until they are in a squad.
What a dumb idea. If people on the server you play on don't play in squads, maybe you need to play somewhere else.
2. The team that does not win does not receive any points at the end of the round.
Strike 2! Thank god you aren't a game designer...or maybe you are and you are the man responsible for Superman 64. With ideas like that you could take the fun out of any game.
3. Optional server side swtich which allows the commander to force players into squads.
4. AT Characters Eryx/AT weapon now has two modes. Anti armor with limited guidance. Anti Air which only follows heat signatures (meanin you can only fire at the rear) of air vehicles.
Wow, these ideas aren't bad. Number 3 is a great idea. Number 4 would be better if you had a choice between your AT weapon or an AA weapon.
5. Claymores range has been reduced to 3 feet from 20 feet.
6. Engineers and Snipers can disarm and reclaim claymores.
Here's a better fix...how about you stop whining and watch where you step?
7. Anti Air bunkers can now fire 4 missiles rather than 2.
That's another easy fix. How about you learn to AIM?
8. Anti Air tank now can drop smoke, missile ammo has increased X2, machine gun NOW SIGNIFICANTLY HURTS AIR UNITS!
9. Blackhawk and all choppers side machine gun accuracy has increased from 0 to 100. Armor is still relatively weak on these transports.
These have easy fixes too. Like learning to aim and learning to use your squad.
Man talk about whining. Next thing you know you'll be complaing about the pistols being too accurate...
- Another stupid blog complaining about everything.