Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jester74

Real Name Jester74   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 8, 2005, 13:55
Total Comments 19 (Suspect)
User ID 23262

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 2142 Demo
25. Re: No subject Oct 6, 2006, 18:19 Jester74

You know what I've just realised something, none of us are gonna be around in 2142...

Amen to that!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > More on the BF2142 Demo
66. Re: No subject Oct 6, 2006, 12:56 Jester74

try assigning something other than x to countermeasures for aircraft... if its still setup after a restart then you are a luckier person than I...

The disconnects were so bad for me the longest I was able to play was ten minutes, again it may be that gypsy that cursed me when I was younger...

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 12:59.

63. Re: Download on german game site Oct 6, 2006, 10:22 Jester74

It gets better my friend! After playing for a bit here are some of the choice items I have endured... mid-game disconnects... sound cutting out... assigned controls reseting themselves...

They're making it so easy! I'm freeeeeeeee!

Ok played some more and I'm begging you people out there thinking about picking this game up, please don't. EA has taken something I truly loved and systematically destroyed it. Please don't buy this game hoping they will fix the problems within a couple of patches, they won't, they have no intention of doing so, their next title is already announced and in production. This is not the ranting of a bitter person its a plea for a movement to get the respect as costumers we deserve. I joined the beta, I downloaded the demo, I wanted enjoy this game like a did bf1942. EA has to be made to understand people expect more than a release they expect value. I know this is probably going to achieve very little, given the comment by the DICE/EA repersentative about the bugs in BF2, but as the vocal "minority" I just had to say something. There are companies that actually care about their product as well as the people using it, valve for example, hold out a little longer for tf2, its cheapers and I sure will leave the gate a hell of a lot more polished.

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 11:02.

61. Re: Download on german game site Oct 6, 2006, 08:16 Jester74

Just checked and its downloadable for every one through ea downloader right now...

Oh and Meatfarts... just in case you have a moment of insanity... To put the nail in the coffin there no single player in the demo

This comment was edited on Oct 6, 08:20.

55. Re: Rumor Mill FYI Oct 5, 2006, 19:46 Jester74

Unfortunately that word wasn't exactly accurate

51. Re: ET:QW rips BF Oct 5, 2006, 10:55 Jester74

Its even funnier people think that since BF is actaully Tribes set in 1942... With BF2142 the circle is now complete with the addition of titan mode... Tribes is born again in a buggier (one has to assume at this point) less feature rich form (no built in clan suppot or messaging, don't get me start on the server browser...) Just ask Meatfarts... Everythings got its roots...

Oh and BF, when your team is great, is still a thing of beauty, even with poor support, proving that its the players that make the game I guess...

The whole "this is better than that" arguements are entirely pointless. It really got ridiculous with Q3 and UT. Why do people feel the need to dis other games when talking about how great the one they're playing is? It just reeks of insecurity, which incidentally is also the source of the homophobia and really agressive smack on most servers these days, regardless of game.

This comment was edited on Oct 5, 11:56.

News Comments > SiN Episode 1: Emergence Preloads
39. Re: No subject Apr 5, 2006, 22:52 Jester74

Pre-ordering something is the supidest thing you can do. Unless you've already sampled it, which, in this case, nobody has.

Fools.

Tell the group how you really feel...

News Comments > StarForce Class Action
22. Re: Starforce Mar 31, 2006, 21:50 Jester74

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, Starforce, for it tolls for thee

What's brown and sounds like a bell?

STARFORCE! Uh... I mean, DUNG!

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 21:50.

News Comments > Condemned: Criminal Origins Demo
23. Re: Yes Mar 31, 2006, 00:50 Jester74

In Soviet Russia boycott meats YOU! ]

Uh... I think he's talking to you...

They should have named it "Condemned: Like Wak A Mole, But With Homeless Guys Instead, Of Moles." Though I guess that'd be a little too long...

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 00:51.

News Comments > Condemned: Criminal Origins Demo
6. Re: Yes Mar 30, 2006, 16:29 Jester74

Boycott Meat!

News Comments > Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII Demo
8. Re: No subject Mar 30, 2006, 14:14 Jester74

I'm not sure its angels that are blazing so much as a bag of doggy do...

Dagum!
This comment was edited on Mar 30, 14:15.

News Comments > Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII Demo
4. Re: Word of Warning... Mar 30, 2006, 13:21 Jester74

Bring on the Meat!

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patches
47. Re: venom Mar 29, 2006, 19:46 Jester74

No, just someone who does not overreact to the littlest things and turn them into them completely ruining the game.]

Himmy you always give me a reaction...

News Comments > EA Pockets DICE
13. Re: re: ea pockets dice Mar 17, 2006, 11:46 Jester74

such a tragedy. te finaly nail in the coffin.

Yes. 2 words, Quake Wars, nuff said.

News Comments > BF2: Euro Force Next Week
57. Re: Meatfarts Mar 9, 2006, 20:23 Jester74

Himmy, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you would realise that that i was talking about the free maps not the expansions. There are three new maps in Euro Force and one new army. There were at least three free maps released eventually for core bf1942, one of which had a new army (I said nothing about weapons you'll notice, though there was one new gun and two new vechiles on the Canne map i think.) Now I can't remember exactly how many extra maps where in Road to Rome and Secret Weapons, I'd have to re-instal them to be sure, there was for sure more than three in each. Apart from some fine details you and I actually agree, booster before patch, bad.
Sorry but in the heat of battle I don't check people's names before firing very often, especially under the conditions I described (and you ignored) or when some one pops up in front of me. I rarely get tks and I always say sorry. I guess if (diety of your choice) forbid we ever meet each other in bf2 and your tag is red you'd better switch or leave the server cause I'm not up at your mad skillz speed reading level and might just blow your freakin head off, by accident. btw Jester74 is my bf2 tag as well, just sos yah know.
I think its your tone that get people angry with what your saying, the mature thing to do is make your arguement without pointing out other peoples faults. You might also want to make sure what your saying is actually right, other wise your just making yourself look foolish. Just a thought.

53. Re: Meatfarts Mar 9, 2006, 17:40 Jester74

And yet your the one that finished it...

This comment was edited on Mar 9, 17:41.

50. Meatfarts Mar 9, 2006, 17:15 Jester74

Calm. *Breath* Blue. *Breath* Ocean. Found your happy place? Good.

Hey I'm happy for you guys that have never had the name tag bug, but that doesn't mean its not real. Alls I know is that before the 1.2 patch it happened to me once and a while. However, after, I joined one game and half my teams names where red... And tell me Himmy, if a enemy tank roles up on me and the name tag is red how can I know its the bug? What a lot of you don't get is that the bug doesn't just effect the tags but the maps and score board. For you that person is on the other team, until you kill them that is.
I love the game, I play it a lot, but my love is not blind. To ask for more money for something very much like what they gave away for free with bf1942, more maps and a new army, is pretty sketchy but to do so while people are still having major problems is almost insulting. Don't get me wrong, I'm there, they'll get my money if 1.21 only solve the name tag problem for me. If it doesn't, well EA's not gone get another cent from me until BF2 is flawless. Yeah and I mean BF2142.
This comment was edited on Mar 9, 17:39.

News Comments > X3: Reunion Playable Demo
18. Re: No subject Mar 8, 2006, 23:06 Jester74

"KHHHHAAAAA'AAAAKKK!"

True. Time to download, 1 hour, time until I just didn't care to try to figure out what was going on, 10 minutes, days before Oblivion, 14.

This comment was edited on Mar 8, 23:09.

News Comments > DICE NY Closed
135. Re: No subject Jun 10, 2005, 08:52 Jester74

Uh..? yeah..? sucks about Truama though... Hope you guys can leave your politics behind when you start playing BF2 with voice chat cause I for one don't want to get a history (real or imagined) leason while I'm playing.
This comment was edited on Jun 10, 08:56.

19 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo