Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for buttbongfiesta

Real Name buttbongfiesta   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname buttbongfiesta
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.hereticdesigns.com
Signed On May 16, 2005, 21:05
Total Comments 4 (Suspect)
User ID 23126

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > F.E.A.R. SP Demo
175. Re: ... Aug 6, 2005, 14:09 buttbongfiesta

larger than d3?
thats an understatement

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Monday Consolidation
1. Killzone 2 May 30, 2005, 16:05 buttbongfiesta

Okay...
Killzone 2 looks fucking awsome but
are they photoshopping these images or what? they look like renders...
now...if they are really the in game graphics then...well, i should just cream my pants right now but i hesitate...anyone know?

News Comments > Armed Assault Announced (Updated)
18. bullshigarbage May 20, 2005, 06:12 buttbongfiesta

okay...well...there are screenshots for AA and for OPF2 now so....uh.....................................

if AA is just operation flashpoint 1.5 ill just get it from a friend and wait out opf2

whats the point...its like giving us farcry to hold us over for doom 3 and halflife 2...(although...farcry ended up being pretty sweet) but...you get the point.

News Comments > OpFP2 Renamed Armed Assault
12. yay May 16, 2005, 17:08 buttbongfiesta

oh man, well...i have to agree on several points. i'm excited about the new flashpoint...but a lot of things can go wrong. Like its been said, if they go the more accessible route they could really screw the game up. I dont even have to mention how bad deux ex: invisible war was (one type of ammo...are you serious?)

the entire game relied on the gameplay...if you noticed, never once did the same mission play out twice the same way. the graphics for the original are horrible...but, the gameplay was so awsome i just didnt care.

all the game really needed was a graphical face lift...and a few tweeks with the ai (sometimes the game seemed so open ended that you couldnt figure out what to do, or if you had triggered the next action yet).

and im glad to know that blue might be looking forward to flashpoint 2...

w00t

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo