Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 513 (Apprentice)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GRID
7. Re: No subject Jun 4, 2008, 12:52 Rhialto

>>Took me 8 tries to get past the first turn but after that I got the hang of it

You mean 8 tires (set)?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New Trials 2 Second Edition, Updated Demo
2. Re: Great game May 27, 2008, 12:11 Rhialto

Cool, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will give it a try for sure. I also liked the demo of TM :-)

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor
13. No subject May 21, 2008, 12:21 Rhialto

Would be nice to hear it is finally coming... but also wil make me curious if it will be as good as we are all expecting. Remember the original programmers team have left.

We have so high hopes that we may like it but that's it, just like it. Diablo II is getting old. We are all expecting to be able to play it in any higher resolution than 800x600 now. Improved this, improved that. Sometimes it too much that you loose the feeling of the original.

Let's hope it is announced then let's discuss it.

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Beta Application
13. No subject May 18, 2008, 15:31 Rhialto

Is just entering the email at the bottom of the agreement enough or we also have to continu registering into their forum also? Anyone know?

Will this somewhat have any impact on TF2? Played it on the free weekend and it was fun but yet haven't bought it. This one shoud be free so maybe TF2 will have to do the same sooner or later.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers
2. Re: Also available: ForceWare 175.63 Xp/Vist May 7, 2008, 11:42 Rhialto

Tired of BETA, please post official one now!
Latest are still from December!

Maybe they will never feel confident again to do so...

News Comments > Blizzard Gets Diablo3.com (Updated)
9. No subject May 1, 2008, 11:34 Rhialto

Good news! Maybe a dream will come true...

If anyone know how much they got it would satisfy my curiosity. I know it cannot be sectacular as pizza.com that was sold last month for 2.x millions but maybe they got a few K$??

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Rail Simulator Expansion
3. No subject Mar 28, 2008, 18:19 Rhialto

They should have taken care of having a fluid video!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in August
40. No subject Mar 28, 2008, 08:42 Rhialto

I wonder why they give a very specific date, we all know they delayed the 1st one MANY times. I prefer quotong Sergiy in this news who says

- We are looking forward to achieve this ambitious goal in August.

About weapons if you had read everything about it before the release, there was interesting things said, like

- Real bullet ballistic. Realistic ballistics is calculated for all the ammo with such parameters as weight, speed, environment resistance taken into account. This will allow attaining greater uniqueness for each of the weapons. For example, the Russian Vintorez has its bullet lose speed with distance and fly along parabola.

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 08:45.

News Comments > Never-Ending Fallout 3?
59. No subject Mar 26, 2008, 11:19 Rhialto

I loved S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and can't wait for Clear Sky. I liked the fact I was able to see all the endings of it (either by myself or just watching the video) but I wonder how different it will be for 200 endings.

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
3. Hello nVidia? Mar 5, 2008, 18:54 Rhialto

Since I left ATi for nVidia at Christmas, they quit updating their drivers, no new nVidia driver since then!

Are they overhauling it to include and give us some basic PhysX effects with the recent Ageia acquisition?

News Comments > Machinarium Revealed
1. Awesome! Can't wait! Mar 5, 2008, 08:45 Rhialto

I played both Samorost and can't wait for the next project now called Machinarium! Truely, this is very refreshing news! Very different, very nice (art) graphics and nice music, and what about the atmosphere!

I had hope for such a project from Amanita Design and glad they are finally taking the jump!

News Comments > New ATI Drivers Tomorrow
6. . Mar 5, 2008, 08:16 Rhialto

This comment was edited on Mar 5, 18:53.

News Comments > Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008 Announced
11. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 13:14 Rhialto

I read a rumor in PC Gamer (this is from memory so prone to be off a bit) about an Asian magazine that accidentally leaked info on a Starcraft MMO.
Probably... anyway, Blizzard may still have the rights on the Diablo franchise but most of the soul of Diablo has left the place so...

10. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 13:11 Rhialto

New Diablo would be good, but I've no interest in online play for it. If it's MMO with no SP I won't buy it.
online play was the best part and still is!

6. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 11:52 Rhialto

Hard enough getting away from WOW, and finding time to play other stuff

Never tried WOW. The 1st reason was when it was available we had to pay a monthly fee and I never done that before. Then I heard a few acquaintance telling me they were spending too much time on it so I decided to simply pass my turn.

If it's a Diablo III with monthly fee then this will help me play a few month (addicted) then I'll switch back to normal life.
This comment was edited on Feb 11, 16:46.

2. Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 11:00 Rhialto

Please not another Diablo or my life, girlfriend, children and all friends around will suffer! I fear to get addicted.

Seriously, I really enjoyed Diablo II and played it a lot. Was wishing for a Diablo III for a long time but not sure it will happen and if it does and is still free to play like Diablo II is then be sure I'll spent some time in it, how long is a mystery.

News Comments > New Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Demo
1. Original ET was better Jan 18, 2008, 14:59 Rhialto

I tried the 1st demo and even with my latest upgraded video card, I don't like to play that game but I really LOVE playing the original. Am I the only one?

I'm not talking about graphics, the latest may looks better but the gameplay is not up par with the original one. Also, why they came up with aliens? And all speeches are worst too that the original.

I still dream of the original but tweaked with todays limits, upgraded graphics and more animation with the same fast and great gameplay. Oh well!

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Jan 16, 2008, 22:02 Rhialto

They finally optimized for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!? Too bad it's way too late, I now have a nViadia card. Every month I was waiting for this... anyway I'm happy with my new card.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Video
11. Shacknews Dec 19, 2007, 12:26 Rhialto

I think Shacknews server will blow... or is already!
Can't connect now.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Video
3. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 12:07 Rhialto

aarrgh.. beaten by a second.

Can't watch it from work, will have to wait for mirrors...
This comment was edited on Dec 19, 12:09.

513 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo