Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 480 (Amateur)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Worldwide Invitational 2008 Announced
10. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 13:11 Rhialto

New Diablo would be good, but I've no interest in online play for it. If it's MMO with no SP I won't buy it.
online play was the best part and still is!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 11:52 Rhialto

Hard enough getting away from WOW, and finding time to play other stuff

Never tried WOW. The 1st reason was when it was available we had to pay a monthly fee and I never done that before. Then I heard a few acquaintance telling me they were spending too much time on it so I decided to simply pass my turn.

If it's a Diablo III with monthly fee then this will help me play a few month (addicted) then I'll switch back to normal life.
This comment was edited on Feb 11, 16:46.

2. Diablo? Feb 11, 2008, 11:00 Rhialto

Please not another Diablo or my life, girlfriend, children and all friends around will suffer! I fear to get addicted.

Seriously, I really enjoyed Diablo II and played it a lot. Was wishing for a Diablo III for a long time but not sure it will happen and if it does and is still free to play like Diablo II is then be sure I'll spent some time in it, how long is a mystery.

News Comments > New Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Demo
1. Original ET was better Jan 18, 2008, 14:59 Rhialto

I tried the 1st demo and even with my latest upgraded video card, I don't like to play that game but I really LOVE playing the original. Am I the only one?

I'm not talking about graphics, the latest may looks better but the gameplay is not up par with the original one. Also, why they came up with aliens? And all speeches are worst too that the original.

I still dream of the original but tweaked with todays limits, upgraded graphics and more animation with the same fast and great gameplay. Oh well!

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
4. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Jan 16, 2008, 22:02 Rhialto

They finally optimized for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.!? Too bad it's way too late, I now have a nViadia card. Every month I was waiting for this... anyway I'm happy with my new card.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Video
11. Shacknews Dec 19, 2007, 12:26 Rhialto

I think Shacknews server will blow... or is already!
Can't connect now.

3. No subject Dec 19, 2007, 12:07 Rhialto

aarrgh.. beaten by a second.

Can't watch it from work, will have to wait for mirrors...
This comment was edited on Dec 19, 12:09.

2. I'm really the 1st to post? Dec 19, 2007, 12:06 Rhialto

On such a BIG news? Unbelievable...

News Comments > MMO S.T.A.L.K.E.R.? M.a.y.b.e.
42. WTG Dec 18, 2007, 11:08 Rhialto

Just to be different, I really liked S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (solo) and will look into any of their next offer.

News Comments > New ATI Catalyst Drivers
17. ET:QW demo? Sep 11, 2007, 07:44 Rhialto

Do they include the hotfix for ET:QW demo? They don't talk about it in the release notes.

I had 7.8 and the ET:QW demo wasn't loading. With the hotfix it was ok. What will happen with 7.9?

In the ET:QW demo release notes they said the hotfix is mandatory and they don't talk about 7.9 while I thought both AMD and Splash would have spoke together for a proper package to install knowing 7.9 would be close (if not the same day) of the demo release.

News Comments > BioShock Demo
42. I don't see the cursor Aug 20, 2007, 22:13 Rhialto

Playing with latest ATI 8.4 (DRIVER ONLY) and I don't see the mouse cursor. Anyone else?

The hotfix by ATI seems only available with Control Center. :-(

P.S. That EVE ad here is annoying like hell!

News Comments > THEY Announced
18. Search engines galore Jul 31, 2007, 13:11 Rhialto

Over 2 billions results for "they" with Google. Good luck!

No I guess most search engines will have to deal with this new title but it seems obvious a few articles that are not hosted on huge and popular site will get lost.

News Comments > GRAW 2 SP Demo
35. My impression Jul 5, 2007, 22:55 Rhialto

I never played any Ghost Recon before.

My videocard (onboard video) was qualified to run it but not at a great speed so it wasn't really fun after all for that reason but it should be great otherwise.

But even with a decent video card, I found it was really short for such a huge download. 10 mins and it's over. Kill a few guy, progress, blow up a tank, a second vehicule then move to the bridge and blow it up, finished.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Nears
6. No subject Jul 4, 2007, 20:21 Rhialto

Changelog for patch 1.0004:
Optimization:
1. Calculation of detail objects has been moved into a second CPU thread.
2. Optimization + 10-15% FPSBR] 3. Shader optimization.

MP features:
1. Standalone dedicated server.
2. Remote control for the dedicated server.
3. Max ping disconnect option.
4. Self-optimizing packer for net packets. Gains better ping and traffic reduced by 50-100%.
5. Filters for server list do not get discarded.
6. Viewing available maps without disconnecting from the game.
7. Artifact counter does not show up in statistics.BR] 8. The list of players does not get reset to the beginning when trying to scroll it. Now it is easy to vote for banning or kicking a player.
9. Corrected a few errors in determination of the cause of death.
10. Exploded grenades are not left behind in the place of the explosion.
11. Corrected activation of artifacts and the algorithm of action of the anomalous zone spawned from it.

MP crash fix:
1. Fixed the currently known crashes.

MP SDK:
1. The user can create the resource file with the mod for release with a single click of a button.
2. Mods can be installed onto the retail version by simply copying the resource file.

SP fixes:
1. Error with the first shot from the barrel-mounted grenade launcher. The grenade is not lost on the first shot.
2. Fixed weapons disappearing from hands after prolonged movement in crouched position.
3. Fixed crash when the player approaches someone from the Monolith's gulag.
4. Fixed Voronin's missin for elimination of a bandit.
5. Fixed random missions at the wild territories.
6. Fixed the random mission of bandit elimination at Cordone.
7. Fixed the barman's random mission of getting rid of snorks in the dark valley.
8. Fixed the error of the random mission of defending a camp when moving to another location or saving/loading.
9. Fixed the random mission of killing mutants when a pseudodog is among them.
10. Fixed the random mission of killing mutants.
11. Fixed random missions with raiding character gulags.
12. Fixed the variety of goods at the bar and at Petrenko's after completing a random mission.
13. The wounded run away from grenades.
14. Zombies at Yantar run away from grenades.
15. Fixed the patrol path at Yantar, which looked like random crashing.
16. Fixed the patrol path at Agroprom, which looked like random crashing.
17. Fixed the mission with destroying Dolg's squad in the village at army warehouse.
18. Fixed the error at Radar, which led to completing the mission of turning of the radar without carrying out the objectives.
19. Fixed the error with repeated scene of Dolg's ambush at the army warehouse level.
20. Fixed the error with the camera flyover at Pripjat'.
21. Fixed the error with Bess, because of which he could not be cured.

News Comments > Diablo Movie Confirmed
4. Re: Dumb Jun 17, 2007, 20:18 Rhialto

Reminds me books "Where YOU are the hero". I always wanted someone to make a film out of a book of the series.

Diablo II : LOD is the game I spent most hours on. I only hope it will be like I imagine it. I mean with more magic and effects than LotR. I'd like to see a char find an armor with some special attributes, then a book where he can practice to raise some firewall then impressive firewall, etc.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
77. No subject May 19, 2007, 20:36 Rhialto

Was also wishing for a Diablo III, I never liked the xxxCraft games.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patches
17. 1.00000000000000000001 Mar 27, 2007, 10:34 Rhialto

I wonder why 1.0001 and not 1.01? What will be next, 1.0002 or 1.0010 or... sure we will never see the day of 2.0000 :-)

I wish they explain how version numbering works. .000x for very minor, .00x0 for not so minor, .0x00 for important and .x000 for major upgrade?

News Comments > G.O.L.D. - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
57. Re: No subject Mar 2, 2007, 23:23 Rhialto

I assume it's because at least 80% of your comments here have been Stalker related and unflinchingly positive. Personally I don't think that makes you a viral marketer, and even if you are you're not a very good one, no offence

Well I'm just a fan who have followed the game since beginning of 2004 I beleive so once in a while I posted some comments in the news related to this game and today I'm happy I will finaly enjoy playing it in less than a month, simple as that.

If anyone want to learn more about me and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. then head up to the official forum on GSC site.

38. Re: No subject Mar 2, 2007, 15:12 Rhialto

Eh? Haven't you heard of online buying? Buy it from a place that does have the item you want.
I don't plan to order overseas, thanks.

37. Re: No subject Mar 2, 2007, 15:11 Rhialto

Viral market much? Don't bring that shit here, asshole. Just for that, we're not buying the game. Warez here we come!

What the hell are you talking about, ahys?

480 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo