Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 505 (Apprentice)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Announced
65. OMG! Jun 28, 2008, 15:32 Rhialto

Nice! And they seem advanced in the game completion so maybe it will be available soon. I like they kept many sounds from II. The video is long and I'm still watching it. I would like it in a bigger resolution thought...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor Du Jour
21. No subject Jun 25, 2008, 22:39 Rhialto

Giving the fact it may be true, if it is does anyone know how long it takes usually to be available after such an official annoucement? Gold in 2 months or they are just announcing it to see people reaction and then start woking on it?

I would like this to be true and I only hope it will be as much fun and addictive as the II.

News Comments > Diablo II Patch
7. No subject Jun 17, 2008, 16:25 Rhialto

So the reset is complete and I'm still at work... :-/

I like the fact they removed the CD check! One last check then it will be removed! Seriously my CD was begining to give me some problem when starting it and I haven't made a backup copy. I know, my fault.

EDIT: big weekend! TF2 is free and this reset. hmmm...

This comment was edited on Jun 17, 16:29.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Pyro Update This Week, Free Weekend
7. oops! Jun 16, 2008, 18:31 Rhialto

Will have to download again, about 2 weeks after previous free weekend I deleted the local content. Girlfriend will be out of town so I will have a blast!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Retrospective
29. No subject Jun 16, 2008, 16:29 Rhialto

True it's a slow paced game and it stands apart for that.
It's different and you like it or not. CoD4 for exemple is more action oriented where you mostly move and shoot all the time.

I enjoyed the fact we were able to explore any region at any time, well mostly when guards do not block a gate but I could force in by killing them. For comparison, I explored also in the Oblivion demo and graphics were ok but I really appreciated exploring the zone much more. I don't know why, maybe the weather, nights, etc.

About bugs well I consider myslef lucky because usually I'm in the bags of those who runs into problems but this time I had no crash at all like I said already. I don't deny the fact a few had problems.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Retrospective
17. No subject Jun 16, 2008, 12:44 Rhialto

I also loved S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and can't wait for ther next one with many improvement to a game that was already very exciting and immersive. Oh and to answer a few, I never experienced a single crash so I can't complain here.

Thank you GSC, you're in my personnal TOP5 of all time.

News Comments > Diablo II Ladder Reset Plans
6. No subject Jun 12, 2008, 13:12 Rhialto

Haven't played for months but every time there is a ladder reset I feel the need to give it another go and I don't know why.

When was the last ladder reset? ok I quick search tells me there was one last June (2007). I really missed it, I thought it was over 2 years ago.

News Comments > Flagship/Hellgate Follow-up
17. Re: No subject Jun 11, 2008, 18:41 Rhialto

I didn't care for the early demo too much either, but the full game and later demo are fun and easy to get into

Where is the demo on their website? Seems well hidden.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky DX10 Footage
23. Hopes for a CE this time Jun 7, 2008, 13:55 Rhialto

I hope North America will have a CE available this time.
Can't wait to play this one...

News Comments > New Diablo 3 Rumor
50. Re: Where is the rumor? Jun 5, 2008, 07:42 Rhialto

Another day but maybe it is too early in the morning, Diablo 3 news is still about CoD4. Glad someone gave the link yesterday.

Will we read more about it in the next few weeks? I hope so! But for now my next target is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. August 29th.

41. Re: Where is the rumor? Jun 4, 2008, 21:45 Rhialto

Thanks Cram! BN have added some news but still haven't addressed the issue with the Diablo 3 news. Weird.

34. Where is the rumor? Jun 4, 2008, 20:35 Rhialto

At this time of writing, I only see the title but the news is about CoD4... See http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7536/1111kd1.jpg

I wish I can read the rumor, I like to read anything about Diablo III

I hope BN will fix this soon.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - GRID
7. Re: No subject Jun 4, 2008, 12:52 Rhialto

>>Took me 8 tries to get past the first turn but after that I got the hang of it

You mean 8 tires (set)?

News Comments > New Trials 2 Second Edition, Updated Demo
2. Re: Great game May 27, 2008, 12:11 Rhialto

Cool, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I will give it a try for sure. I also liked the demo of TM :-)

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor
13. No subject May 21, 2008, 12:21 Rhialto

Would be nice to hear it is finally coming... but also wil make me curious if it will be as good as we are all expecting. Remember the original programmers team have left.

We have so high hopes that we may like it but that's it, just like it. Diablo II is getting old. We are all expecting to be able to play it in any higher resolution than 800x600 now. Improved this, improved that. Sometimes it too much that you loose the feeling of the original.

Let's hope it is announced then let's discuss it.

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Beta Application
13. No subject May 18, 2008, 15:31 Rhialto

Is just entering the email at the bottom of the agreement enough or we also have to continu registering into their forum also? Anyone know?

Will this somewhat have any impact on TF2? Played it on the free weekend and it was fun but yet haven't bought it. This one shoud be free so maybe TF2 will have to do the same sooner or later.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers
2. Re: Also available: ForceWare 175.63 Xp/Vist May 7, 2008, 11:42 Rhialto

Tired of BETA, please post official one now!
Latest are still from December!

Maybe they will never feel confident again to do so...

News Comments > Blizzard Gets Diablo3.com (Updated)
9. No subject May 1, 2008, 11:34 Rhialto

Good news! Maybe a dream will come true...

If anyone know how much they got it would satisfy my curiosity. I know it cannot be sectacular as pizza.com that was sold last month for 2.x millions but maybe they got a few K$??

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Rail Simulator Expansion
3. No subject Mar 28, 2008, 18:19 Rhialto

They should have taken care of having a fluid video!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in August
40. No subject Mar 28, 2008, 08:42 Rhialto

I wonder why they give a very specific date, we all know they delayed the 1st one MANY times. I prefer quotong Sergiy in this news who says

- We are looking forward to achieve this ambitious goal in August.

About weapons if you had read everything about it before the release, there was interesting things said, like

- Real bullet ballistic. Realistic ballistics is calculated for all the ammo with such parameters as weight, speed, environment resistance taken into account. This will allow attaining greater uniqueness for each of the weapons. For example, the Russian Vintorez has its bullet lose speed with distance and fly along parabola.

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 08:45.

505 Comments. 26 pages. Viewing page 22.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo