Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 482 (Amateur)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Battle.Net Bans & Policy Change
14. Re: Battle.Net Bans & Policy Change Nov 12, 2008, 12:50 Rhialto

Just wanted to let you know that I'm also playing since day 1. Always SC (HC would not only get my char killed but me too! ) and I never found a Jah, neither a Ber, Sur, Lo but I think I found a Ohm or a Vex once. Over 1000 hours of play.

I hope this is normal or I'm simply unlucky... of course I've seen many games name with high runes in it so cheat or luck, I don't know..

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc.
3. No subject Oct 2, 2008, 08:56 Rhialto

Don't wait! Only 100 will be made, each one numbered from 001 to 100.

Follow the link for the complete story and a F.A.Q.

News Comments > Crysis Warhead In Stores - Limited Installs & Online Authentication
12. No subject Sep 18, 2008, 13:01 Rhialto

Was about to buy this one since I very liked the 1st one I got with the purshase of a 8800GTS 512.

But like a lot of you now I really don't like the limit on install for many reasons already explained by many.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
3. No subject Sep 15, 2008, 22:19 Rhialto

Got it the 12, installed and applied latest patch and have put about 10 hours in it and I like it A LOT. In SoC I never had ANY problem at all with the game and yet it is the same for CS. So yes you read about some people having problem but not too often about people having no problem at all and I wante to point that out.

I have yet to read a review that like me have not experienced a problem but who they are aware of some problem. Every article just seems to do cut and paste from each others. Anyway.

Playing it DX9 all settings maxed 1280x1024 and it's perfect. I wish I was able to play it DX for 2 additional effect but just like SoC I will explore the zone more than once so in a few months maybe I will have the chance to enjoy DX10 extras.

Harder than SoC but somewhat funnier in the way it is, maybe, more realistic. It's no fun when you run in like a God and just kill everything. It's different and will make you play differently by beging more careful and thinking more how you will get closer, etc.

I'm not a huge player. being limited in time I carefully choose what I buy and both S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are the only games that give me shivers, truely! I really enjoy when the evening come, children are n the bed and then I start S.T.A.L.K.E.R. for 2-3 hours in the dark with headphones. Excellent experience.

I only hope there will be a 3rd one.

This comment was edited on Sep 15, 23:48.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Patches
23. Got my boxed copy today! Sep 12, 2008, 13:24 Rhialto

I'm now installing it and still waiting for the patch to finish...

News Comments > FIFA 09 Demo
1. 3DO Sep 10, 2008, 19:18 Rhialto

The last time I played a FIFA soccer game was on my 3DO.

It was excellent and the best part was the Adidas Predator ad we could see sometimes, sure it was a blast the 1st time you get it. I wish I was able to show you.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in NA Next Week
18. Clear Sky is just better Sep 8, 2008, 18:31 Rhialto

If you can read french, there is a new review that gives it a fair score, unlike some previews last week (all by the same group of individuals). His only grip is about grenades which are used too often and are deadly because it's hard to shoot from a good disance due to not so good preciasion of weapon and when you get closer (50 meters) then you have to deal with grenades.

http://www.nofrag.com/2008/sep/08/29479/

News Comments > Steam Sales - Steam Clear Sky Delay
27. No subject Sep 6, 2008, 20:10 Rhialto

Very cheap shot from Steam. I'm sooooo glad I haven't bought it from them and it gives me another reason why I prefer boxed. I was a really good candidate to get it earlier and like everyone I really thought they would deliver it before boxed because they were not subject to the recall.

With all the delays surrounding this imminent release, it was THEIR RESPONSABILITY to get the proper information and inform their customers. Now many have bought it believing they would play it as of today and it's not the case. They pulled the plug just a few hours before.

I only wish they receive some bad press so next time they will know how to properly be loyal to all the people who gives money to them.

News Comments > Gold - S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
14. No subject Aug 18, 2008, 13:38 Rhialto

YAY! Even if I will be back at work September 8 (I planned my vacancies so I was able to play a full week on it before returning to work and now with this announcement I won't be able to enjoy it on my last free week).

This will be a busy weekend then!

News Comments > TrackMania Sale
5. Re: No subject Aug 16, 2008, 13:05 Rhialto

Too bad I'm out of town for another week.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Website, CE, Petition
9. No subject Jul 31, 2008, 13:18 Rhialto

This is all the goodies in the Russian CE: http://pix.nofrag.com/5/d/a/5b9f564897fb527436ea5ea2b4fcd.html

Steam only? I hope not! I want a box!

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Website, CE, Petition
5. No subject Jul 31, 2008, 09:56 Rhialto

Hopefully the petition will get tons of signature. Maybe it is a little late but what's important is that the message will be clear, they have to listen to their fans that are worldwide. North America is not a small market after all.

Russia package comes with a Lighter I heard but no picture yet.

News Comments > Need for Speed: Undercover Tease
2. No subject Jul 28, 2008, 12:20 Rhialto

Typo in --> "as French site jeauxvideo.com" should read "jeuxvideo.com"

Haven't played a lot of NfS but I really liked the Most Wanted edition than came bundled with the Wheel.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Movie
2. Re: No subject Jul 26, 2008, 06:47 Rhialto

Those clips are coming from the Official S.T.A.L.K.E.R. channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/stalkerofficial

You may want to keep an eye on that channel if you want to be notified 1st.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Movie
16. Collector's Edition Jul 4, 2008, 11:52 Rhialto

I'm in Canada and want a CE but I believe we won't. I bet it's because they still think America didn't liked the last game (from stats POV). That suck.

Germany is getting it.

News Comments > Wolfenstein: ET Map Source Files
2. No subject Jun 30, 2008, 12:00 Rhialto

Tried QW but I like the original better... anyone else?

News Comments > Diablo III Announced
65. OMG! Jun 28, 2008, 15:32 Rhialto

Nice! And they seem advanced in the game completion so maybe it will be available soon. I like they kept many sounds from II. The video is long and I'm still watching it. I would like it in a bigger resolution thought...

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor Du Jour
21. No subject Jun 25, 2008, 22:39 Rhialto

Giving the fact it may be true, if it is does anyone know how long it takes usually to be available after such an official annoucement? Gold in 2 months or they are just announcing it to see people reaction and then start woking on it?

I would like this to be true and I only hope it will be as much fun and addictive as the II.

News Comments > Diablo II Patch
7. No subject Jun 17, 2008, 16:25 Rhialto

So the reset is complete and I'm still at work... :-/

I like the fact they removed the CD check! One last check then it will be removed! Seriously my CD was begining to give me some problem when starting it and I haven't made a backup copy. I know, my fault.

EDIT: big weekend! TF2 is free and this reset. hmmm...

This comment was edited on Jun 17, 16:29.

482 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo