Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Thomas Grimes

Real Name Thomas Grimes   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SirKnight
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 14, 2005, 23:42
Total Comments 1643 (Pro)
User ID 22923

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 4, 2019, 14:45 SirKnight

Don't forget, drunks with explosives AND cars!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 2, 2019, 21:55 SirKnight

Did Adidas use the source code for Microsoft's Tay bot?  

News Comments > Cuphead DLC Delayed
1. Re: Cuphead DLC Delayed Jul 2, 2019, 21:26 SirKnight

This also means the Switch physical version is delayed since they want to put the game + DLC on the cart (which is great). Sucks because I was really looking forward to the Switch version and I buy physical when I can. But, if this means no crunch for the devs, then the wait is worth it. I totally support taking the crunch away, even if it means waiting longer.

I do have Cuphead for the PC so it's not like I can't play it at all anyway.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. Re: Windows 1.0 Jul 2, 2019, 10:35 SirKnight

It better come with Reversi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1oB2EDu5XA

News Comments > Last Day of June Free on Epic Games Store
13. Re: Last Day of June Free on Epic Games Store Jun 29, 2019, 13:24 SirKnight

Darks wrote on Jun 29, 2019, 11:06:
Verno wrote on Jun 29, 2019, 07:24:
It's not our fault no one likes you anywhere Trollbashing

Heh, just do what I did long ago. ignore!!

Exactly what I did long ago too! lol

News Comments > Diablo 4 Speculation
1. Re: Diablo 4 Speculation Jun 24, 2019, 18:22 SirKnight

Get yer fones ready.  

News Comments > Shenmue III to "Assess" EGS Exclusivity
11. Re: Shenmue III to Jun 17, 2019, 01:11 SirKnight

necrosis wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 21:04:
NKD wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:53:
Putting a game on EGS exclusively that got crowdfunded under the assumption that it would be available on Steam is pretty shitty.
My understanding Steam was never name dropped on the kickstarter.

To assume is the mother of all fuckups. Anyone getting all mad over this needs to get their head out of their asses.

I don't like the Epic store any more than the next person but down right stupidity is another thing.

Acleacius wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 16:28:
Fraud?
Read the kickstarter. Or is that difficult? No where does it even say the word steam.

Verno wrote on Jun 16, 2019, 13:56:
Yeah this one is indefensible regardless of how people feel about EGS vs Steam. Just a shitty move. I know some backers got refused refunds and have started doing chargebacks on their credit cards, I suspect that's why they made this announcement. Probably getting some blowback from Kickstarter about it.
Shitty move because they did not deliver on something that was not promised? Entitled much?

"Anyone getting all mad over this needs to get their head out of their asses."

Oh the irony...

News Comments > Morning Interviews
3. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 13, 2019, 10:48 SirKnight

It's too bad that Doom Eternal won't have traditional MP modes. It sounds like id thinks that Doom 2016's "traditional" modes didn't go over well, so therefore they won't have them. No, Doom 2016 did not have traditional MP modes, it was Call of Dooty. That's why people hated it. If the MP would have been like classic id games where there are NO loadouts, weapons are scattered throughout the map and the gameplay is fast and twitchy, it would have gone over MUCH better. After playing Quake Champions, I was like "now THIS is more like what Doom's MP should have been!"

The MP in Eternal sounds interesting, but I don't see it lasting much longer. Luckily I care way more about SP anyway.

News Comments > Romero Games Announces Empire of Sin
6. Re: Romero Games Announces Empire of Sin Jun 11, 2019, 22:55 SirKnight

YA FILTHY ANIMAL!

Hell yes I'm getting this.

News Comments > Sniper Elite VR Announced
1. Re: Sniper Elite VR Announced Jun 11, 2019, 22:54 SirKnight

Looks pretty cool. I'll likely get this for PSVR.  

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Showcase
1. Re: DOOM Eternal Showcase Jun 11, 2019, 22:49 SirKnight

Got my order in. I'm ready to DOOT!  

News Comments > PC Shenmue III an Epic Games Store Exclusive
3. Re: PC Shenmue III an Epic Games Store Exclusive Jun 10, 2019, 23:05 SirKnight

Damn, this looks like a total clusterfuck and a HUGE slap in the face to all the people who backed this and selected PC (being promised Steam). They are saying no refunds which is basically them telling backers "tough shit, we got your money hahaha".

I hope everyone does a charge back on their CC. I sure would.

News Comments > Chivalry 2 Announced
2. Re: Chivalry 2 Announced Jun 10, 2019, 22:39 SirKnight

I loved the first Chivalry and was excited to see the a new one. Then like others, saw that it's an Epic exclusive for one year and said NOPE.

Turns out, there's a new game just like this that was just released on Steam called Mordhau. Chivalry 2 is going to have a hard time now I think.

News Comments > Halo Infinite Next Year
3. Re: Halo Infinite Next Year Jun 10, 2019, 12:18 SirKnight

Oh good it's for PC too. It wasn't clear to me during the reveal that it was also for PC.  

News Comments > New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year
3. Re: New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year Jun 10, 2019, 12:14 SirKnight

This is awesome news. I've been playing MS Flight Sim since version 5.0 for DOS. I hope though that the PC version is still just as hardcore a sim as it always was and not dumbed down due to it also being available for the xbox one.

It's also cool that both versions will be avaialble at launch with Game Pass. I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate so I'm ready to go! I'll definitely check it out on the xbox one x since it'll look amazing on my large 4K TV, but I suspect I'll spend way more time with the PC version. Maybe by then I'll have upgraded my monitor.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Acer's $20,000 Predator Thronos gaming chair is now available in Europe. Jun 6, 2019, 20:11 SirKnight

Oh yeah? Well Apple's version will be $100K and not come with monitor mounts/stands.  

News Comments > Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II
3. Re: Blizzard Cancels StarCraft FPS, Reportedly Working on Diablo IV and Overwatch II Jun 6, 2019, 20:07 SirKnight

The StarCraft FPS devs must have not had phones.

I am interested in a Diablo IV though. I'd like it to have the same kind of visual look that Diablo 2 had. But instead of creating sprites from 3D models, like they did with D2, just render those models directly since we can actually do that now. Diablo 3's look just kind of put me off for some reason. It's not bad, but there's just something about it that just seems off to me. Even though D2 was sprites, it still had more detail in the characters and objects. D3 looked smoothed out and cartoony I guess.

News Comments > Moonshiners The Game Announced
1. Re: Moonshiners The Game Announced May 18, 2019, 14:12 SirKnight

"This is how we make the moonshine!"

It's time to turn water into likker.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. May 16, 2019, 22:16 SirKnight

I'm thinking a good time to look into picking up Rage 2 is around QuakeCon time. It's not that long from now and they always have sales on Bethesda and id games. I kind of feel like Rage 2 won't take long for sales or price drops.

It's not like I have a lack of games around here so I can wait.

News Comments > SIGIL Delayed Again
1. Re: SIGIL Delayed Again May 11, 2019, 23:24 SirKnight

This is so weird. The last delay, the day before I was thinking about SIGIL and said to myself that I need to go see if it's been released or any info about it. Then that next day it was delayed. And what do you know, it happened again! I thought about SIGIL yesterday (for the first time since the last delay) after watching a review on a mega wad and was going to look into any news about it. Now here we are the next day and it's in the news about another delay.

Strange.

I do really look forward to it though. I watched some of a stream Romero did I guess months ago where he played through it, or some of it. Looks really good from what I've seen!

1643 Comments. 83 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo