Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Thomas Grimes

Real Name Thomas Grimes   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SirKnight
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 14, 2005, 23:42
Total Comments 1709 (Pro)
User ID 22923

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Joe Biden on CDA and Video Games

13. Re: Job Biden on CDA and Video Games Jan 18, 2020, 01:19 SirKnight

opie wrote on Jan 18, 2020, 00:53:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 17, 2020, 22:18:
....I'm lowering my estimate of the D's chance to win from 50% to 40%...

still too high. I'd trust people betting on it more than polls and they have about locked in Trump winning.

More like 0.0000001% chance now. At most. At this point, a person would have to be brain dead to still vote for one of them. Some of the most evil and biggest hypocrites these "Do Nothings" are that has ever walked this planet. Pisses me off how much time and tax dollars wasted on complete BS.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Joe Biden on CDA and Video Games

12. Re: Job Biden on CDA and Video Games Jan 18, 2020, 01:17 SirKnight

Sleepy Joe, time for bed.

This guy sucks so bad it's not even funny and needs to be in prison for corruption. The bullshit they are blaming on Trump is what Biden did! Biden is the one. Damn worthless libtards.

News Comments > Kingpin: Reloaded Announced

9. Re: Kingpin: Reloaded Announced Jan 18, 2020, 01:08 SirKnight

OMG HELL YES!!!! One of my favorite shooters here. I bought this the day it came out, I believe at CompUSA. Too bad I don't have the original box any more, but I do have the CD (not sure about the manual). I also rebought it digitally on GoG.

In the video they show what looked like a PC big box, hopefully that's the case b/c I definitely want a big box version. Plus I'll be picking it up on Switch and Xbox One (hell maybe PS4 as well).

I remember a long time ago a sequel was going to happen but it was cancelled. Too bad.

Since Kingpin used a slightly modified Quake 2 engine, it would be awesome if they integrated Quake 2 RTX features. A path traced Kingpin would make me shit my pants. lol

News Comments > Horizon: Zero Dawn PC Rumor

5. Re: Horizon: Zero Dawn PC Rumor Jan 16, 2020, 22:46 SirKnight

Wow, I bought this when it was on a $15 sale at the end of 2017, and it's still shrink wrapped. I've been wanting to check it out but since I know it's an open world game where you'll sink TONS of hours into, I've been hesitant. At the time I was still playing Zelda BoTW, which I need to get back to actually, and I had over 100 hours into that and still not beat it yet.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 16, 2020, 12:21 SirKnight

We're no strangers to looooooooove
You know the rules and so do IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

News Comments > Evening Consolidation

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 14, 2020, 21:49 SirKnight

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 19:58:
I wonder if the xbox is outclassing playstation this round?

This last time I went with PS4, for obvious reasons. I ended up getting an Xbox One X last year after I got a 4K TV. I like that system so much better than I ever liked PS4. Now my PS4 is a dust collector.

So for me this time, unless PS5 supports backwards compatibility from the original PS1, PS2 and maybe PS3 (of course it'll do PS4), I won't be getting one. I'm definitely getting a Series X day one though. If Sony gets all their old systems working with PS5 then I'll get one in addition to the Series X, otherwise who knows if I'll ever get a PS5. The PS exclusives I don't care about one bit. The type of games those are do not interest me at all.

Although TBH, I'm actually looking more forward to the Intellivision Amico. lol

News Comments > Arma 3 Free Week

2. Re: Arma 3 Free Weekend Jan 14, 2020, 21:42 SirKnight

"The game can be sampled for nothing between now and January 6th, "

So time is going backwards now?

News Comments > Evening Mobilization

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Jan 13, 2020, 21:46 SirKnight

killer_roach wrote on Jan 13, 2020, 21:19:
Samsung's Galaxy S20 Ultra might have more RAM than your PC.

Not too many people's PCs around here, I'm guessing.

Yep, mine definitely has more at 32GB and it's been like this for many years.

News Comments > Evening Patches

1. Re: Evening Patches Jan 9, 2020, 21:57 SirKnight

New patch for Doom huh? Lemme get my 14.4K modem ready.  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 3, 2020, 23:16 SirKnight

The only thing at this point that will get me to buy the PS5 is backwards compatibility like this claim and done local not from cloud streaming. If this does not happen, then it'll be Xbox Series X only for me.

Ever since I got my Xbox One X about a year ago after buying my 4K TV, I started to greatly prefer the Xbox side of things (I had PS4 since launch) instead of PS4. The PS4 exclusives I don't care about at all, I like the Xbox controller way better, 4K BluRay support, most powerful and so on. I ended up loving the Xbox's backwards compatibility a lot more than I thought I would and it has become one of my most important features now. My PS4 is mostly a dust collector at this point.

News Comments > Into the Black

3. Re: Into the Black Jan 2, 2020, 23:38 SirKnight

LOL! At times it sounded like Siri was having an orgasm (even though it's not real but still).  

News Comments > Ubisoft AI Teaches Itself to Drive

8. Re: Ubisoft AI Teaches Itself to Drive Dec 27, 2019, 23:20 SirKnight

HorrorScope wrote on Dec 27, 2019, 23:02:
Artificial flavor... it's either flavor or not!

LOL

News Comments > Ubisoft AI Teaches Itself to Drive

7. Re: Ubisoft AI Teaches Itself to Drive Dec 27, 2019, 23:19 SirKnight

Bohemia Interactive desperately needs this for their Arma series. The driving AI going all the way back to Operation Flashpoint through Arma 3 is about as brain dead as it gets.  

News Comments > American Truck Simulator Getting Idaho DLC

3. Re: American Truck Simulator Getting Idaho DLC Dec 23, 2019, 13:43 SirKnight

In Idaho...taters gonna tate.  

News Comments > Evening Patches

1. Re: Evening Patches Dec 14, 2019, 01:30 SirKnight

If yer likker's too red,
it'll swell up yer head,
better stick to that good ole mountain dew!

News Comments > Ruined King: A League of Legends Story Announced

1. Re: Ruined King: A League of Legends Story Announced Dec 13, 2019, 00:32 SirKnight

As I was scrolling down I thought the title said "Burger King." I was like, oh more BK games again? lol  

News Comments > Fast & Furious Crossroads Announced

2. Re: Fast & Furious Crossroads Announced Dec 13, 2019, 00:30 SirKnight

The idea of this game looks interesting to me and the cars seem to look fairly decent, but those characters...wow. Some people were comparing it to screenshots of certain PS2 games and it looked dead on.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 10, 2019, 11:45 SirKnight

I still remember when I first heard about Doom and its chainsaw weapon (which blew me away) from a friend in the 6th grade. At the time we were all playing Wolf 3D daily on school computers (486's I think). Not too long after I got the shareware copy of Doom and we installed it on all the school's computers and played it until our eyes fell out.

And I still regularly play it to this day. One of the best games ever created, for sure.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits

1. Re: Intel is bringing back a 22nm Haswell-era Pentium CPU for some reason. Dec 6, 2019, 20:01 SirKnight

It's all about the Pentiums, baby!  

1709 Comments. 86 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >