Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jonas Taylor

Real Name Jonas Taylor   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname theyarecomingforyou
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 8, 2005, 11:25
Total Comments 6582 (Guru)
User ID 22891

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit
221. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 9, 2015, 10:52 theyarecomingforyou

Kxmode wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 10:09:
You can just stop right there!

God damned, what the hell is wrong with you? Stop applying that to me as I am NOT the author of those words. They belong to Derek Smart.
Which only supports what I've said numerous times, which is that you're just parroting Derek Smart. By sharing his demands you're endorsing them.

If you think that Derek Smart is rational in his demands then there is no hope for you. Really I pity you. Your hatred of the game is extreme. Find something better to do with your life.

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

216. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 9, 2015, 06:46 theyarecomingforyou

Kxmode wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 23:35:
Here's what happens when I tried to open a reasonable dialog with White Knight backers about the course of the project. It had received more than a few responses before the extremely aggressive moderators deleted it, and before it had a chance to see any kind of lengthy discussion. How can anyone have a reasonable discussion with these people if they engage in censorship and name-calling? The top comment told me to go "Fuck Derek Smart in his goat-ass".
The reason you were criticised is because your post was ridiculous and shows complete contempt for everything that Star Citizen represents.

1) You called for Chris Roberts, Sandra Roberts and Ortwin Freyemuth to be fired immediately despite them being the main people responsible for the game. Backers supported the project because of Chris Roberts.
2) You called for them to be stripped of shares in the company, which is clearly motivated by a personal agenda.
3) You mention the FTC even though a request has shown that no action is currently pending.
4) You suggest they change netcode, despite them already having implemented their own netcode.
5) You call for core components of the game to be removed (Arena Commander, Star Marine, the PU, etc).
6) You call for the game to be ported to console.

In other words you want to take a game marketed as a PC title made by Chris Roberts and make it a console game without Chris Roberts. You complain about the game not being what was promised and yet want to do exactly that to it but on your terms. Your suggestions are utterly unreasonable.

I question why you even backed the game given your contempt for everything it represents. You're just parroting Derek Smart's deranged rantings.

News Comments > Bethesda's BattleCry "Concerns"
13. Re: Bethesda's BattleCry Oct 8, 2015, 13:12 theyarecomingforyou

jdreyer wrote on Oct 8, 2015, 11:45:
Just watched the trailer. Completely forgotten this existed. Perhaps that's got something to do with it? Also, it looks awful.
I too had forgotten about this title. When I checked out the trailer on YouTube I discovered I'd already downvoted it, as had most other people.

Given how unpopular the reaction to it has been I'm not surprised they're looking to cancel it (which is clearly what they're saying when you cut through the PR bullshit). Personally I say good riddance. Bethesda does not want to be associated with this.

201. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 7, 2015, 11:52 theyarecomingforyou

jdreyer wrote on Oct 7, 2015, 01:44:
He is concerned. He's a big defender, but he's not blind. This CitCon is a bit make or break for him, IIRC. I was right there with him until the social module launched.
Exactly. I have expressed my serious concerns on so many occasions. I'm not blind to the issues affecting this game and its development. As for the social module, I think it's terrible as it stands - the performance is appalling and functionality-wise it's rudimentary at best. That said, that doesn't diminish my confidence in the project overall. The hangar and Arena Commander both run at 60fps and they haven't implemented a lot of the performance features, such as DX12. However, they need to expand its functionality and do so quickly. With the SocMod they've at least committed to several major releases this year, including a new planetside location. Whether they deliver is another matter.

I'll be at CitCon this Saturday and they really need to deliver. Squadron 42 has been kept behind closed doors and it cannot underwhelm. They also need to show substantial progress elsewhere, to show what they've been working on for this past year.

196. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 6, 2015, 16:31 theyarecomingforyou

Bub wrote on Oct 6, 2015, 09:18:
I think CR knows there is no market these days for deep, complex space game.
Yeah, which is why Star Citizen has raised nearly $100m. Rolleyes

But seriously, did you actually bring up Freespace Open in a topic about Star Citizen? At least Elite: Dangerous is in the same ballpark; Freespace Open looks like it's from the 90s... because it is.

125. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 16:28 theyarecomingforyou

Creston wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 16:09:
They stopped doing stretch goals at 65 million, and are now at ~ 90 million. They should EASILY have enough money to complete everything promised at 65 million.

The fact/assumption that they don't means they've just been promising things without any kind of idea what it would actually cost to implement them.

Their constant need for more money to complete the game they essentially promised to make with less money is just disingenuous.
Who says they need any more money? We don't have any figures to support that conclusion. What we know is that they've raised an extremely large amount of money and even now they continue to bring in more. It makes sense for them to scale development based on existing pledges and future income, as long as they don't rely too much on the latter.

For all we know they have $50m in the bank, they'll net another $20m next year and the development is sustainable for the next decade through future expansions.

CitizenCon is really make or break for the game. Gamescom really didn't show a huge amount of progress from last year and we haven't seen anything relating to Squadron 42, which is what most people are excited for. It would be very easy for CIG to wow everybody and take the wind out of critics but it would be just as easy for them to underperform and announce significant delays. CIG really needs to get Star Marine and the Baby PU into people's hands soon, as it cannot have them delayed until next year.

99. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 14:32 theyarecomingforyou

Desalus wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 13:48:
The most surefire way for Chris to prove Derek and The Escapist wrong is to release a feature complete game.
Which they're doing. Whether it lives up to expectations is another matter. CitizenCon is around the corner, so we'll have a better idea of the state of the game then.

Desalus wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 13:48:
My guess is that Chris is worried that The Escapist article and any further bad press with decrease the amount of future gamer funding, which means they most likely do not have enough funds to complete the game. To threaten a lawsuit seems like an act of desperation, so the remaining funds must be pretty low (probably close to that stated 8-9 million). All conjecture of course, but I don't see the point of threatening a lawsuit if further funding is not needed.
So to avoid bad press CIG decided to draw attention to a negative article in the hopes it would increase funding? Seems legit. The non-cynic would suggest that Chris Roberts is outraged that his wife has been attacked and is doing everything he can to defend her but then that doesn't fit the conspiracy theories people love around here.

If CIG needed to raise extra money it could release the game on Steam Early Access, which would easily bring in tens of millions of dollars; it could prioritise the release of modules in order to get backers interested; it could bring back LTI; it could do another sponsorship deal like it did with AMD; it could turn to angel investors and offer them a percentage of earnings, etc. The only claims that the company is low on money are from anonymous sources in a shoddy article who almost certainly don't have first-hand knowledge of the company's finance; they are also predicated on Chris Roberts recklessly over staffing the project and burning through all the money.

CIG has never had any problems raising money and this debacle hasn't done anything to change that.

79. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 13:47 theyarecomingforyou

Creston wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 12:52:
theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 12:40:
Publishing an article claiming that Sandi Gardiner is racist without anything to substantiate that claim or any attempt to seek comment is defamation.

I can't re-read the article at work, but I don't think that's what they did. I think it said something like "CSR1 also said that Sandi was racist and refused to hire someone because 'we aren't hiring a black girl.' "

That's not stating that she is racist, that's just repeating what your anonymous source tells you. I think legally there's probably a pretty big difference between the two, but admittedly I have little knowledge with regards to the legal system.
Publishing such a claim without evidence is exactly what I'm talking about. At the bare minimum it's bad journalism and should be removed voluntarily. There isn't anything to gain by defending it. I imagine that the legal department at CIG is investigating the nature of the article and the author responsible, as if she has any association with Derek Smart or there is any evidence that the claims were deliberately fabricated then that changes things substantially.

CIG doesn't want to actually file a lawsuit, it just wants the article and its slanderous claims removed and an apology issued. If the article met even basic journalistic standards it would be fair to accuse CIG of using legal threats to take down a negative article but many of the claims are demonstrably false and CIG has an obligation to defend its staff. If The Escapist had a shred of journalistic integrity it would have removed the article itself voluntarily; it could have assigned the story to another author to write a properly researched piece. There have been plenty of negative articles about Star Citizen but this one stepped over the line.

70. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 13:09 theyarecomingforyou

Illumin wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 12:42:
I use to be a pretty solid defender of S.C and to a point I still will defend it. I think eventually something is going to be thrown out there as a game. Is it going to be everything C.R says it is? Im really doubting that since Starmarine and multicrew seems to be kicking their ass. I think C.R micromanages way to much and his time management skills are for shit. That being said I think Derek Smart has gone way beyond a healthy questioning of CIG's abilities to deliver, into an obsessive crusade. He would love to see a law suit. Anything and everything he can do to make them spend more money on anything but this game being developed is a win for Derek Smart.
It really depends on how good Star Marine and the Baby PU are. It doesn't matter so much that they were delayed if the end result is worth it. What I suspect happened with Star Marine is that Chris Roberts tried it and thought it was a mess, at which point he scaled back the involvement of Illfonic - the contractor developing it - and increased the role of Foundry 42, the UK studio. He probably hoped it could be turned around quite quickly but failed to realise the scale of the problems. I would agree that he micromanages too much and has poor time management skills.

I still have my doubts about Star Marine, as based on the footage it doesn't look that impressive. That said, Arena Commander took a while to get to where it is today and that's the nature of an alpha test. The Baby PU, on the otherhand, looks in a decent state. It was playable at Gamescom and though it was buggy it looked like the basics were in place.

As for Derek Smart, he went full retard decades ago. He's beyond a joke yet some around here still give him credence because they want to see the project fail and confirmation bias is a powerful thing.

65. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 12:40 theyarecomingforyou

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 11:35:
The Escapist is merely relaying facts as they understand them submitted by ex-CIG employees. I don't see anywhere in the original article where they're making any kind of claim whatsoever.
A fact is something that is 'known or proved to be true'. What they posted was accusations presented without any supporting evidence. Do you really not know what a fact is?

There's nothing libelous in anything like that. Nowhere does the Escapist make any claim or assetion that these are facts. In fact they allow Roberts to answer in order to provide balance.
Publishing an article claiming that Sandi Gardiner is racist without anything to substantiate that claim or any attempt to seek comment is defamation. Defamation is defined as the 'false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel'. Media organisations can't simply go around posting anything that someone tells them, especially if they can't even verify the identity of those making the claim.

This is a SLAPP suit, plain and simple. CIG doesn't have a legal leg to stand on. I hope The Escapist tells them, in the words of Withnail, to shove it up their ass and fuckoff for nothing while doing it. If CIG wants to sue they'll just end up losing a pile of money here.
Do you really think that The Escapist wants to stand behind the article, which has no journalistic integrity and is only hurting its reputation, to spend potentially large amounts of money defending it when they could simply remove it? It's not like they can't post another article that is properly researched and stands up to scrutiny. They would be better apologising for the article and cutting all ties with the author rather than letting this drag on and destroying the reputation of the site.

Personally I have little doubt about the claims about his wife. This is so common the only true wonder is how it's permitted to go on. I've worked for myself most of my life simply because I can't deal with the bullshit of working for other people. I've gone on interviews and worked for people who were just as bad, if not worse, than the claims made about her.
So she's racist and refuses to employ black people... yet she goes ahead and employs black people anyway?! The claim is demonstrably absurd, which calls into question the other allegations. There are so many inconsistencies with the article that no-one can have any faith in any of the claims made yet apparently you somehow do. That's called confirmation bias - you want it to be true so you make it so, evidence be damned.

Could the allegations be true? Absolutely. Do we have any reliable evidence to support them? No. Don't forget you messaged me the other day telling me that you're a child molester and sent photos to prove it - I'm not willing to share that evidence or reveal how I knew it was you but there's no smoke without fire, right?

27. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 10:45 theyarecomingforyou

Cutter wrote on Oct 5, 2015, 09:49:
SLAPP suits, ever the tool of the oppressor. To paraphrase Han Solo, they must have hit pretty close to the mark to get CIG all riled up like that, huh, kid?

What exactly are they going to get sued for? Libel? They're not making any claims, they're simply reporting what ex-employees have had to say.
The letter mentions libel, in particular the unsubstantiated allegations that Sandi Gardiner - and by association, the company - is racist and operating in violation of employment law. The Escapist went after a specific employee and the company has an obligation to defend her. The mention of UK law is interesting, as the US has notoriously pathetic legislation for defamation.

That said, it seems pretty obvious the intention isn't to follow through with legal action but to resolve the matter out of court. They want the unsubstantiated claims removed, which is perfectly reasonable. Given the shockingly poor journalism in the article I can't see The Escapist wanting to fight this one. Investors aren't going to want to be involved with the company if it's attracting such negative attention.

It's worth pointing out that CIG didn't take any legal action against those who published details of the leak earlier this year. It didn't even issue YouTube copyright takedowns for the leaked content, which is still available now. Legal action is clearly a last resort and here it's only being threatened given the vicious nature of the allegations in the article.

News Comments > Star Citizen Employees "Speak Out"
162. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 4, 2015, 22:10 theyarecomingforyou

Tumbler wrote on Oct 4, 2015, 17:42:
@DSmart

I'd love to know how your grudge started with these two. (or three?)

I think I can take a guess:

Maybe it just rubbed you the wrong way that he comes back after 12 years and gamers jump for joy that the space sim might be coming back? You've been making space sims during that time! The fans should be supporting you if they want space sims.

But that son of a bitch scammer mother fucker roberts is hogging all that money. Some of that should be yours! You'll show him! You'll show all of them!

Your game is only failing because all those consumers put their money into SC instead of Line of Defense. They'd buy your game if Chris didn't show up and ruin everything. Your game is great. If only someone could knock that smug bastard off his high horse. Him and his wife and brother too. They're all responsible for this. My game is going to fail because of them! Fuck them. I'll ruin them.

Ever had those thoughts? You're not fooling anyone. The resentment, anger and disgust is easy to see in your writing. I'm spent over $1,000 on the game to date and even if it falls apart completely I don't think I'll ever have as much anger about it as you do. So my guess is that there is more than just $250 you're upset about...something personal. And how much more personal does it get than a game you create. You pour so much time and energy, passion and love into that project and everyone doesn't care. But you care. It's your baby and you care, just like a parent cares about their children.

I get it. Maybe this was just one too many, all the games before now, and this one too. It's got to feel awful to not see the same respect and attention given to your game as CR's. I'll bet CR's game's inspired you. And you've been working all this time to try and build something that fans love and cherish just like CR did.

The pain won't stop. It won't matter if you "win". You'll still be angry. You'll still feel disappointed in yourself. You need to forgive yourself for not being good enough. It's ok to not live up to CR's shadow. You tried and that is more than most people will ever do. It's ok to fail. It doesn't need to define you. Go find something that will make you happy. That's the only way to stop the pain you feel.
Agreed. It seems pretty obvious that DS is furious that CR can leave the industry for a decade only to return and be seen to redefine PC gaming. Even CR's worst disaster is many orders of magnitude better than anything DS has put out. Gamers couldn't care less about the indie crap DS has to pedal yet he still likes to pretend he's relevant. And now sadly he's found a way to be relevant - attacking another developer. Never has he had so much attention and sadly it's probably benefiting his sales.

DS is like a toddler that wants attention and has discovered that flinging shit at people achieves that. It's time for him to be sent to the naughty corner until he can learn to be a well-behaved child.

156. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 4, 2015, 15:59 theyarecomingforyou

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 4, 2015, 12:49:
dsmart wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 12:30:

1) Nobody "doxed" Chris Roberts. Itís FALSE, 1

Plus, he doxed himself in his rant

Yeah.. uh, you might wanna check your definition of doxing.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1snimul

vs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing
Doxing (from dox, abbreviation of documents), or doxxing is the Internet-based practice of researching and broadcasting personally identifiable information about an individual from (among others) public sources....

You just doxxed his 5 year old daughter and wife in the same piece where you claim you didn't do it. Really classy ,)
Yup, it seems Derek Smart doesn't understand what doxing is. Derek Smart is a scumbag at the best of times but doxing Chris Roberts' family is egregious even for him.

News Comments > Microsoft Acquires Havoc
17. Re: Microsoft Acquires Havoc Oct 3, 2015, 11:53 theyarecomingforyou

Oh great, so now it's going to require Windows 10.  

News Comments > Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources
48. Re: Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources Oct 3, 2015, 11:47 theyarecomingforyou

Hump wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 11:40:
If Roberts had a half a brain, he'd simply resign as lead and bring in someone who can actually ship something substantial within a year.
People backed the game because of him. If he were to resign the project would collapse and people would demand their money back.

It's good that Erin Roberts has taken over Foundry 42, as being his brother he is more likely to stand up to him and challenge him. He's in charge of Squadron 42, so we'll see next week whether he has delivered.

43. Re: Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources Oct 3, 2015, 10:43 theyarecomingforyou

InBlack wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 09:56:
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again. The only possible saving grace of this project might be SQ42. If CR pulls his head out of his ass, and if they've actually been heavily working on the game behind the scenes during all this time. Those are two very doubtful ifs. Next week's SQ42 reveal will be critical.
It absolutely is critical. If they can't show substantial progress then that's when I officially become concerned about the project. And I'm not just talking about S42 - they better have been working on a lot of other content that they're going to reveal.

At the moment there isn't much to show for the game. That's not a problem as long as the work is being done but the Gamescom presentation really didn't look like a year's worth of work. I suspect that they were holding a lot back for CitizenCon, which is supported by S42 being revealed there. S42 has been developed behind closed doors to protect the story - that's fine but when they reveal it it better deliver.

I want to see CIG prioritise playable content - arena maps, racing locations, star systems, gameplay mechanics, etc. Considering the game was meant to be released last year originally I don't think that's unreasonable. At the moment CIG seems to put too much effort into big reveals, with the playable game stagnating. Unless we see things start to ramp up they're dramatically we're not going to see it released in any sensible timeframe.

41. Re: Escapist Defends Star Citizen Sources Oct 3, 2015, 10:31 theyarecomingforyou

SunnyD wrote on Oct 3, 2015, 01:21:
My addition:

- Going from needing approximately $2 million to release the kickstarted game as initially advertised to requiring $2-3 million on a monthly basis to survive. Feature-creepin' scope, indeed.
No, the original $2m would have required them to work with outside investors - they raised enough to avoid having to do that. As for the spending level, that matches the investment level. If they'd stuck to the original budget they'd only be spending around $85,000 a month and would have $88m sitting in a bank account. Does that sound sensible to you? Because it sounds pretty fucking retarded to me.

150. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 3, 2015, 08:24 theyarecomingforyou

Krovven wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 17:32:
Cpmartins wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 16:20:
I don't see how doubting someone's credentials is equivalent to the irrational hatred of all women. Unless you are trying your hand on some hyperbole to discredit his points. Yeah, I'm guessing that's it.
It's more than one post. Looking at your post history you haven't been involved in any of the many previous threads on the topic in recent days, weeks and months. Maybe you should think twice about getting involved in someone else's conversation without having any knowledge of past conversations that was referred to?

Prior to getting his refund Kxmode wasn't so bad. Since getting his refund, he has gone full on Derek Smart bonkers.
Exactly, it's part of a much larger pattern.

Kxmode wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 19:07:
My comments are based on evidence as I've read or seen them. I always like to use facts as much as I can given the climate of these discussions.
What nonsense. You were asked to provide evidence that she lied about her degree and haven't; you were asked to provide evidence as to how she is bad at her job and you haven't.

Kxmode wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 14:43:
She's doesn't actually put out any marketing information. Many of the monthly reports and site information is written by Ben Lesnick and other members of Sandi's marketing team. In fact most of the actual marketing work was done by highly skilled, less paid members of the team. Sandi is just a face plate who also happens to be Chris' wife.
You claim that all she does is simply tell other people what to do but you haven't provided any evidence to support that claim. Please, tell us how you know everything she does as VP of Marketing - to make such a claim you must have evidence, so please provide it. You're so full of bullshit it's unbelievable.

As for misogyny, these comments speaks volumes:
Kxmode wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 20:47:
The issue with Sandi is she's not just Chris' wife sitting on the side lines baking cookies and occasionally showing up at the office to drop off the kids.
Kxmode wrote on Oct 1, 2015, 22:31:
I wrote that based on my many years working in an office of married coworkers. Their wives occasionally stop by the office to drop off a child while they run errands. Occasionally they'll leave plates of cookies or Rice Krispy treats for the office to enjoy.
Sandi is just a face plate who also happens to be Chris' wife.
The sad thing is you don't even realise that you're being misogynistic. You seem to suggest that because Sandi Gardiner is married to Chris Roberts that she cannot possibly be good at her job, that her only value is as a breeding partner, that her only contribution to society is to bring him cookies. You're a misogynistic pig.

126. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 2, 2015, 15:05 theyarecomingforyou

Kxmode wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 12:25:
THERE IS EVIDENCE. There are reams of documented evidence of Sandi claiming to have degrees from various schools including UCLA. I'm not going to spend the next 45 minutes aggregating it all together. Go research this shit on your own or go visit Derek's blogs.
Claiming to have a degree or not has ZERO bearing on her ability to do her job.

ShadyPete wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 13:04:
it's not a question of her credentials, aptitude or job performance. it's a question of Chris's judgement and business ethics.
Given the game's record funding she's obvious extremely good at her job, so it speaks well to his judgement.

She's doesn't actually put out any marketing information. Many of the monthly reports and site information is written by Ben Lesnick and other members of Sandi's marketing team. In fact most of the actual marketing work was done by highly skilled, less paid members of the team. Sandi is just a face plate who also happens to be Chris' wife.

You thought she was the VP of Marketing? Acting.
You seem to be threatened by successful women. Your posts are frequently misogynistic and you seem unwilling to accept that a woman can be married and still have a professional career.

Again, if you have specific evidence of how Sandi Gardiner has done her job badly then please present it but all you've provided is baseless conjecture and misogynistic putdowns.

113. Re: Star Citizen Employees Oct 2, 2015, 11:48 theyarecomingforyou

BobBob wrote on Oct 2, 2015, 11:14:
No one likes nepotism; except for the relative, of course. The typical result is favoritism and the inability of most employees to rise in rank over a hired relative. And you can just forget about winning in the business's political culture or being fairly treated during social disputes. Don't except true professionalism.
You haven't provided any evidence to suggest that Sandi Gardiner isn't professional or capable of doing her job. She was been with the company since it was only a handful of employees and has been responsible for a recording breaking funding campaign. Your assertion is basically that because they're married she cannot possibly be doing a good job, which is ludicrous.

6582 Comments. 330 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo