Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Will

Real Name Will   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Dev
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 13, 2004, 01:09
Total Comments 7202 (Guru)
User ID 22548

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
59. Re: Op Ed Sep 18, 2018, 00:15 Dev

Funny enough, it doesn't filter all the DLC the game has.

Also I did some tests, if you answer YES to the questions steam asks about if you want to see adults only sexual content, then it no longer hides it. If anyone doesn't want to see it, they can just answer NO to that question.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
58. Re: Op Ed Sep 18, 2018, 00:05 Dev

Cutter wrote on Sep 17, 2018, 15:51:
Would you rather be hunted by a mass murderer on a killing spree in the US or banging a hot Swedish chick in a sauna in Sweden?
Yes please!

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Sep 8, 2018, 13:40 Dev

Suppa7 wrote on Sep 8, 2018, 08:01:
2) Valve forces DRM into steam trojan horses his way to billion dollar steam store via fraud and theft of videogame software.
Yeah they added DRM, but where does the fraud and theft of videogame software come in?

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 2, 2018, 19:48 Dev

Wow, two point hospital looks interesting. Anyone try it? I loved the bullfrog classic back in the day  

News Comments > Origin Access Premier Premiers
11. Re: Origin Access Premier Launches Jul 31, 2018, 10:15 Dev

The EA masters graciously give you 2 of the 15,000 expansions for sims, and expect you to bow down and worship them for that.

If they included every single sims expansion, I'd actually give the subscription a try. Heck, if they included the older sims games with all expansions I'd still give it a try.

News Comments > Starsiege Tribes Anniversary Plans
9. Re: Starsiege Tribes Anniversary Plans Jul 30, 2018, 01:01 Dev

Steele Johnson wrote on Jul 29, 2018, 22:58:
Lots of great memories of one of the best multiplayer shooters ever made. Iím a Tribes vet, but it would be difficult for me to try and get into it again.

Not to mention my hatred towards Hi-Rez. I watched them destroy one of the best game franchises ever with their ruthless greed. How could they possibly think that a pay2win model would work with a 100% skill-based game? Facepalm to nth degree! Iíll never ever buy any of their games again!
Ironically, the biggest monthly income from microtransactions recently goes to epic with fortnite... which is COSMETIC NOT PAY2WIN!
Doesn't need to be pay2win to make oodles of money!

12. Re: SOS Early Access Jul 30, 2018, 00:57 Dev

Angrius Maximis wrote on Jul 29, 2018, 19:46:
jesus christ people stop giving No Mans Sky money

THE DESIGNER IS A CROOK
No, a crook would have been someone who released the game (since it was in a crappy state) and stopped updating it, thus running off with people's money.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2018, 22:25 Dev

jdreyer wrote on Jul 28, 2018, 19:26:
What the hell is it with people pooping in public??
And why did this apparent maroon who was making 6 figures, do it? He just lost his job over it. Link said it was DAILY.

News Comments > EA Ending On The House? Launching Origin Access Premiere Next Week
16. Re: EA Ending On The House? Launching Origin Access Premiere Next Week Jul 28, 2018, 13:40 Dev

I'm going to miss it, probably the majority of my origin games came from that.  

News Comments > EA Ending On The House? Launching Origin Access Premiere Next Week
15. Re: EA Ending On The House? Launching Origin Access Premiere Next Week Jul 28, 2018, 13:39 Dev

jdreyer wrote on Jul 27, 2018, 16:43:
Definitely not free:

Apartment: $1000-2000 per month
Food: $200-500 per month
Furniture: $500-5000
Electricity: $100 per month
Internet: $50 per month
Gaming PC: $500-2000

Okay, now you're ready to consume your "free" game.
Dang man, $500 on PC gaming a month? j/k

News Comments > GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds
1. Re: GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds Jul 26, 2018, 10:19 Dev

That's awesome and classy of them to do  

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Jul 13, 2018, 22:39 Dev

Probably one of my favorites in the series. And it was odd, there were things in the trailers and in the game that looked like it ended up missing, like they cut parts. And the sequels didn't take advantage of the great story.  

News Comments > Fortnite Sets Monthly F2P Sales Record
16. Re: Fortnite Sets Monthly F2P Sales Record Jun 28, 2018, 08:19 Dev

That's a pretty big chunk of change  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Minimum Specs Raised
4. Re: Oculus Rift Minimum Specs Raised Jun 28, 2018, 07:32 Dev

Win 7 isn't out of official support yet from MS lol  

News Comments > Star Control Court Battle Brewing?
22. Re: Star Control Court Battle Brewing? Jun 25, 2018, 07:08 Dev

Kxmode wrote on Jun 24, 2018, 03:59:
Why doesn't Stardock just let these guys develop the game and they can publish it?
Initially that's how it was going to be. Stardock even said it wasn't a problem for them.

Then it all fell apart.

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 25, 2018, 07:04 Dev

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Jun 24, 2018, 20:34:
Event Pass: Sanhok

Is this a case of charging people for new content to a game that was never finished in the first place, or are they selling people early access to their new area in the game before the game is finished? Can't tell which level of horsecockery this is..
Neither, they saw how much epic was raking in with battlepass on the F2P fortnite. It's got rewards and progression and things (cosmetics). And a lot of people like this kinda grind and reward system, as seen in modern multiplayer FPS titles.

It's an optional thing to buy. Map remains free in a free update.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Plans?
17. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Plans? Jun 23, 2018, 12:53 Dev

Yawn, not going to believe it until it's actually on sale. After what happened with RDR1  

News Comments > Star Control Court Battle Brewing?
1. Re: Star Control Court Battle Brewing? Jun 23, 2018, 12:34 Dev

If the two guys ever come out with an actual game I'll buy it. But not donating.

Stardock was making the game about a separate galaxy, was going to leave the original galaxy for the two guys to do whatever they wanted, that included all the original characters (perhaps that was due to IP reasons, perhaps not). And these two guys basically threw that into Stardock's face, decided after all this time to start coming out with something after extensive work invested from stardock into the game, and then start this fight. They could have come out with something decades ago. As far as I can tell, they don't currently have anything, just an idea. This could have all gone amicably with two star control games coming out, I would have bought both. And if they really did own all this IP, why didn't they say so before? Stardock has been talking about another star control game for a while now, ever since they bought whatever it was they bought.

I love the original games, but from what I can see, they made some incredibly poor decisions about timing, and trying to disrupt things, and making all sorts of claims.

News Comments > Games Removing SDK Amid Spyware Accusations
7. Re: Games Removing SDK Amid Spyware Accusations Jun 19, 2018, 09:15 Dev

I love steam, but isn't it doing all that and more already? Maybe these publishers should just pay a bit extra to valve and get the data that way  

News Comments > KryptCrawler on Steam
7. Re: Twitch Prime June Freebies Jun 8, 2018, 00:45 Dev

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 7, 2018, 16:53:
PPs.: especially if your video has any red color in it. Red gets 50% more truncated than blue and green. Don't ask why. It's youtube "magic"
Isn't that because eye receptors pick up red easier or some such?

Also very informative comment, you know quite a lot about videos

7202 Comments. 361 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo