Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Steve

Real Name Steve   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sacrifice
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description Reserved and reclusive theist with an interest in theology and philosophy.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Nov 7, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 172 (Novice)
User ID 22244

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > New TF2 Scout Details
33. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 14:50 Sacrifice

A lot of people like Turbine. It is okay for smaller 6vs6 or 8vs8 scrims, but terrible for 24 or more players.

This comment was edited on Feb 24, 2009, 14:51.

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > New TF2 Scout Details
28. Re: New TF2 Scout Details Feb 24, 2009, 12:42 Sacrifice

I for one like the art style, it is unique and adds to the game. Loony Toons in warfare.  

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

News Comments > Dark Sector PC Lives?
22. Re: Digital Extremes Jan 20, 2009, 22:32 Sacrifice

I game with some of the guys that work there, I will have to see if I can squeeze any info out of them.  

News Comments > Sven Co-op for Half-Life Beta
6. Re: Sven Co-op for Half-Life Beta Dec 27, 2008, 02:54 Sacrifice

Granted, Black Mesa has been a long time coming. However, they say it will be released in 2009 and they have never given a release date until now.

This comment was edited on Dec 27, 2008, 02:55.

News Comments > Sven Co-op for Half-Life Beta
2. Re: Sven Co-op for Half-Life Beta Dec 25, 2008, 21:22 Sacrifice

I remember using this mod 8 years ago. I wish they would have dropped it in favor of Sven Co-op 2, especially considering the "Black Mesa" mod is being built with co-op.

Looking forward to their Sven Co-op 2, but then it will probably be done in several years from now after I finish playing Half-Life 3 and anticipating the release of Duke Nukem Forever.

News Comments > Faster Leveling in WAR
3. Re: Faster Leveling in WAR Dec 20, 2008, 15:44 Sacrifice

I was playing regularly until T4 as well, then my desire to play dropped significantly. T4 just isn't that interesting.  

News Comments > Warhammer Online PTS & Patch Plans
4. Re: Warhammer Online PTS & Patch Plans Dec 4, 2008, 14:23 Sacrifice

Sorry guys, I thought this room was about the patch notes. I must have made a wrong turn, I apologize for interrupting.

This comment was edited on Dec 4, 2008, 14:24.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Interview
8. Re: Star Trek Online Interview Nov 27, 2008, 12:03 Sacrifice

"Sacrifice the game you described would take years to complete, Im talking about a "Duke Nukem Forever" like time-scale."

Perhaps the end game with guilds running a ship is stretching it, but leveling from Starfleet Academy to a Galaxy-Class starship could easily fit in an MMO. Starfleet and individual ships would simply be a zone. I don't see how this would take longer to develop than Warcraft or Warhammer.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Interview
3. Re: Star Trek Online Interview Nov 27, 2008, 05:45 Sacrifice

I am somewhat disappointed that you start off as a Captain. I would prefer to start in Starfleet Academy, then transfer to a specific ship (servers could be named after ships), then work your way up from there, the end game should be you as a Captain, or perhaps "guilds" could have their own ships that require different positions to fill. Seems so much wasted potential.  

News Comments > The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays
4. Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays Nov 19, 2008, 21:46 Sacrifice

I has been in development for quite some time, though that isn't entirely unusual for an MMO. I wouldn't say 10 years, perhaps 3.  

News Comments > The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays
2. Re: The Chronicles of Spellborn Delays Nov 18, 2008, 23:53 Sacrifice

I've been following this one for some time. It looks promising, but you never know until you play it. I am actually kind of glad they pushed it back, I've got my plate full with other games at the moment.  

News Comments > Tropico 3 Announced
3. Re: Tropico 3 Announced Nov 14, 2008, 16:09 Sacrifice

Interesting and a bit of a surprise. I am also a fan of the original game. Never did play number 2, the pirate theme just didn't interest me.  

News Comments > StarCraft II in 2009?
6. Re: No subject Sep 2, 2008, 01:52 Sacrifice

Pretty sure their planned release schedule is...

WoW: Lich King - Christmas 2008
Starcraft II - Christmas 2009
Diablo III - Christmas 2010

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Pipe Mania
1. No subject Sep 1, 2008, 23:43 Sacrifice

Looking forward to this. I fondly remember playing Pipe Dreams back in the early 90s.

News Comments > Multiwinia: Survival of the Flattest Preorders
2. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2008, 15:43 Sacrifice

I really enjoyed Darwinia, but I would like to try a demo of this before pre-ordering.

News Comments > Arkham Asylum Revealed
2. Re: Finally Aug 13, 2008, 01:12 Sacrifice

This could be good.

News Comments > Wickedly Interactive Formed
1. Umm... Aug 11, 2008, 18:13 Sacrifice

I have yet to find a Korean MMO that is actually good. They consist of grinding for 20 hours just to make it to level 2.

News Comments > Runes of Magic Movie, Closed Beta
2. Re: WoW Aug 9, 2008, 16:13 Sacrifice

It looks extremely similar to World of Warcraft. It isn't a bad thing, I like the accentuated style of Warcraft. This may be an interesting world to explore, at least for a little while.

News Comments > On Diablo III's Necromancer Cut & Possible Return
6. Re: No subject Aug 5, 2008, 21:58 Sacrifice

Actually, I second PHJF's question. Have they released a class list? Or have they just made it clear that the necromancer isn't in the game?

News Comments > TF2 Heavy Plans
4. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2008, 11:27 Sacrifice

The small add-on packs just keep it fresh. TF2 was great from the beginning, the only complaint being the small number of maps.

172 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo