435 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    22  ] Older

Re: My sig is long
Jul 19, 2020, 23:25
Re: My sig is long Jul 19, 2020, 23:25
Jul 19, 2020, 23:25

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 19, 2020, 23:13:
Vaccines Cause Immunity

Close, vaccines cause stupidity. Clearly, you've been getting your flu shots regularly. Good little selfless soldier that you are. Be sure and change your mask before you go to sleep. I hear those things collect nasty stuff inside them throughout the day. *yuck*.

Re: Out of the Blue
Jul 19, 2020, 22:34
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2020, 22:34
Jul 19, 2020, 22:34

*sigh* My thoughts exactly. Thank You!

And thanks for those links to back up your claims. Good work!

Jul 19, 2020, 21:28
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2020, 21:28
Jul 19, 2020, 21:28

I'm not going to address every point you made in your post because I'm tired of you vaccine junkies and your self-righteous medical tyranny tactics. However, just a couple of comments.

You just admitted the CDC fucked up. In reality, it was Anthony Fauci. So how many people who died of COVID-19 because of his mistake, from your lips, are you going to attribute to them of the inflated 143k number your throwing around?

- US CV19 deaths with trillions spent to prevent spread: 143,000 and rising.

Approximately 60,000 of those deaths were because of democratic governors placing known COVID-19 positive patients into nursing homes. Andrew (dumbass) Cuomo anybody?
Click the link and learn who killed all those grandmas and grandpas:
Andrew (dumbass) Cuomo
Here's another good one:
Andrew Cuomo’s COVID-19 tall tales
And rising? Priceless. So are all other deaths in the U.S. Pick a cause of death, the numbers aren't finished until December 31st, 2020. I've never really seen any death statistics that actually go down. Again, priceless. Here's a question for you. What's the mortality rate? What's the ratio of cases-to-deaths? Hmmmm. You might want to focus on that.

Why do I say that? Because it shows millions of cases and small amounts of death. In other words, I don't give a frogs fat ass how many trillions were spent on 'preventing spread'. It obviously failed, how do we know that? Because there are millions of cases. So, we have millions of cases and relatively small amounts of death. Capiche?

And I hate to repeat myself but since no one has refuted my claim that hospitals are, IN FACT, being paid additional monies for each patient they classify as COVID-19 related, that's something that might cause the numbers to be inflated a bit, don't you think? Yeah, I think.

I am intrigued by your comment about the US spending trillions to prevent the spread of the virus. Please post links for me to learn where those trillions of dollars were spent exactly. Pie charts, bar graphs, it's all good for learning. Not that it matters because obviously the US failed to prevent the spread with millions of cases already confirmed. Starting with the CDC's 'fucked up' maybe? Interesting aside, none the less.

Anti-vaxxer, sociopath, grandma killer, grandpa killer. LoL. Priceless.

But the CDC and Anthony Fauci and Andrew (dumbass) Cuomo get's a free pass for their 'fucked up'. Oh, and I almost forgot. 'Black Lives Matter' but grandma and grandpas lives don't mean jack shit. Nice.

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2020, 22:19.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:59
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2020, 12:59
Jul 19, 2020, 12:59

Ah, Faucci oops, Fauci, is your mentor. That's what I thought. Sad. The guy who predicted millions of deaths over 120 days ago (yet to happen) and the guy who doubled-down on the same prediction 4 days ago in this article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12130611/dr-fauci-spanish-flu/

The guy who lied to us about masks in the beginning is the one you're trusting with your life now? *face palm*

You see my lips move but you really can't hear what I'm saying, it seems. No exposure to virus' creates a nation full of vaccine dependents. This is insanity. And you're all drinking the kool-aid.

This video is hilarious, the host reaction is priceless:
Should Kids go back to School

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2020, 14:20.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:33
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2020, 12:33
Jul 19, 2020, 12:33

RedEye9 wrote on Jul 19, 2020, 12:21:
DukeFNukem wrote:
I am no microbiologist, I have no degrees in medicine.
Could of fooled us.

That was the best you had, huh? Digging up ancient quotes that are still true? I'm still not a microbiologist or epidemiologist. But I do have a brain and I try and use it every so often. Anyone else wanna give it a go and actually respond to points I made in my last post? Next!

Jul 19, 2020, 11:31
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2020, 11:31
Jul 19, 2020, 11:31

There's already millions of confirmed cases in America. Reporting case numbers is fear mongering. Monitoring the ratio of cases to deaths and in what demographic is what matters. Why does everyone go apeshit over case numbers? It's bizarre to me. We have data now after having been socially conditioned to fear this year's strain of corona virus for over 120 days. We have the data. We don't have to rely on "Kermit the Frog" predicting millions of deaths now which he just did again 4 days ago because it's his job. How else can you get 7 billion people to roll up their sleeve for the "Operation Warpspeed" vaccine if they're not scared shitless? So, he's just a broken record that keeps skipping over the same scratch.

This virus needs to be respected but not allowed to terrorize us. Wear a mask in a nursing home, not to McDonalds where you know damn well you're going to take it right off when you have to eat your Big Mac any-damn-way. How stupid is this? LoL.

The likely hood of dying from corona virus at the moment according to the statistics is so ridiculously low it's insane to be scared of it.

"BUT...BUT...BUT....THE CASES...THE CASES...OH, MY GOD THE CASES ARE GOING UP. We're all gonna DIE!". Good grief. Give it a rest.

A quote from a Smithsonian article about the Swine Flu of 1918 under section 8: "Exposure to prior strains of the flu may have offered some protection. For example, soldiers who had served in the military for years suffered lower rates of death than new recruits." This is what happens when you DON'T get exposed to viruses on a regular basis. This is what happens when you engage in silly-ass behavior like social distancing in young people. You're killing the kids later in life if you don't allow them to build immunity now. You're morphing them into vaccine-dependents. You're turning them into vaccine junkies.

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 2020, 11:44.

Jul 18, 2020, 23:51
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 23:51
Jul 18, 2020, 23:51

I see my family daily and they're all still alive. Even my elderly grandmother. No lie. So, yeah, it's anecdotal which isn't really going to add much worth to this discussion. I think I went through this earlier with another participant on here about the dangers of using anecdotes to make life-changing decisions. But you asked, so I obliged. What I've already made very clear in this forum because it's most important is that we should be focusing on the overall ratio of cases to deaths in the United States of America. Not the statistics of my family. There are millions of cases and small amounts of death. I think were up to 135k in America? Something like that. Of course, they're doing everything they can to inflate those numbers. I think almost half of those deaths were caused by idiotic Democratic governors placing COVID-19 positive patients in nursing homes.

The scary part is there's millions of people like me. We don't believe in becoming vaccine dependent for life. I'm an anti-vaxxer, I'm so ashamed. Oh wait, no I'm not. And you're a vaccine junkie. And you're right. There's nothing you could say to change my mind. You could talk about the ratio of cases to deaths but that probably wouldn't strengthen the argument for vaccines at the moment. You could talk about the almost non-existent death-rate in children but that wouldn't strengthen the argument for keeping schools closed either. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree for now.

Overall, the discussion has been pretty civil and respectful though. Cheers!

Jul 18, 2020, 22:33
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 22:33
Jul 18, 2020, 22:33

I never said it wasn't a danger. What did I say that gave you that impression? Life is full of risks. People die everyday from all manner of different reasons. Should we stop living life?

Let me say it again so you're not confused. COVID-19 is a danger. The virus is real. The deaths are real. But it's not the pandemic it's been hyped to be. Billions of dollars are at play here. If people aren't conditioned to be very afraid of this corona virus the vaccine acceptance and uptake will be low.

So far, statistically, when compared to previous flu deaths, COVID-19 has proven itself to be the least deadly of all. And I'm not even mentioning the fact about how hospitals are being encouraged and paid "money" to classify deaths as COVID-19 related. For example, a young person who gets into a motorcycle accident and dies in the emergency room but they tests him for COVID-19 and he tests positive. Is that classified as a COVID-19 death? You're damn straight it is. Anything to exaggerate the death rate, to keep the fear-mongering alive.

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2020, 22:44.

Jul 18, 2020, 22:21
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 22:21
Jul 18, 2020, 22:21

Are you kidding me? Having the best health care system in the world equates to the lowest deaths per capita? LOL.

Yeah, ummm, I'm not sure how to reveal this to you but just because it's here doesn't mean people can afford it.

Smokers still smoke, drinkers still drink, gluttons still binge, druggies still get high.

Some of your logical connections are bizarre to me.

To answer you question straight up. No, it makes no sense at all.

Jul 18, 2020, 22:16
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 22:16
Jul 18, 2020, 22:16

Some of your comments are reasonable and some sound like nothing more than opinion. There are now millions of confirmed COVID-19 cases in America. If I haven't already been exposed and developed anti-bodies to this corona virus I would be highly surprised. I've been shopping in public for the past 120 days since this 'pandemic' was declared.

"It is likely"? "Most likely"? Did you read your last paragraph? I'm not trying to be mean but in the first sentence you state it as fact. And in the second sentence it completely contradicts the first sentence.

Where did people get it in their heads that vaccines are so great? They really can't do anything your own immune system isn't already capable of. Wouldn't a better solution be collecting or transporting anti-bodies from young healthy people into immune-compromised individuals? Vaccines do not have a great history behind them and they have become too lucrative and too political to be trusted anymore. "Operation Warpspeed" vaccines? No, thanks, but no thanks.

Jul 18, 2020, 21:00
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 21:00
Jul 18, 2020, 21:00

Disastrous by whose definition? Cases going up while the death rate tanks? Disastrous by whose definition? By the almost non-existent mortality rate in young children?

Let me repeat this again for this forum: CASES != DEATHS. What matters is the mortality rate! Wake up!

You define the situation as disastrous how exactly? Because cases are exploding while testing increases exponentially? OMG! Please explain so I can understand what the hell you mean by disastrous. Financially disastrous because of the draconian measures that a few rich powerful people decided were good for everybody? Yes. Had there not been a draconian totalitarian lockdown/shutdown there wouldn't be trillions of lost dollars.

Social distancing is the silliest load of horseshit I've ever heard in my life. If you don't exercise your immune system it will atrophy just like muscles. And vaccines NEVER produce lifetime immunity.

The problem with anti-conspiracy theorists is that think everyone on the planet is pure and good and only looking out for their best interest. You're government couldn't give two hog tits about you to be God honest. They want you 1) vaccine dependent (which I can tell some of you already are) and 2) financially dependent. That's why the total shutdown/lockdown was enforced. You want to be able to work to put food on the table? Gotta get a vaccine. What a load of horseshit. It's amazing how people cannot see this plan.

I suppose you were calling the people who exposed the "conspiracy" that the government was saving/monitoring all our email a "tin foil hat" wearing nutjob as well, yes? Thought so.

You call my signature ironic. I know that COVID-19 kills just like I know that cigarette smoke kills. I was thinking of cigarette smokers when I wrote that signature. But I'm well aware of the demographics that COVID-19 threatens more than anybody. And it's the same as it's ever been just like for flu the past 20 years. Elderly and immune-compromised individuals.

People keep believing that vaccines work but no one ever responded to my comments about the 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic. Over 40 million young vaccinated people dead. The elderly who did NOT get vaccinated lived. Please explain. Take off your rose-colored glasses.

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2020, 21:22.

Jul 18, 2020, 20:58
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 20:58
Jul 18, 2020, 20:58

Well, those are just my perceptions of the guy who predicted millions of death. Gee, what a surprise. He did the same thing in 2008 when H1N1 was the disease to end us all. I thought they were rather appropriate names for him personally. He sounds like he has a damn frog caught in his throat and he lies (or to be nice, "waffles" on occasions) See? I can be nice. LoL.

You're making an argument about how I spelled Waffle House's name? LoL. That's 2 points for you. You caught me red-handed. I could care less if I spell his name right. I didn't think it mattered but it's important to you so...noted!

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2020, 21:12.

Jul 18, 2020, 11:24
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 11:24
Jul 18, 2020, 11:24

Wow, that's two anecdotes now. Thank You. I thought people who died from COVID-19 enjoyed it. What point are you trying to make with these anecdotes?

180 children DEAD from flu in 2019. I'm sure that dying from the flu is no picnic either. 30 children dead so far from COVID-19. Did you watch the Laurga Ingraham video at all? Or is it against your religion?

Still, 2 anecdotes of people who confirm that dying from COVID-19 is not fun (because well, I thought it was) is pretty convincing. If you can post a third anecdote I'll be frightened enough to run out and get my "Operation Warpspeed" vaccine. LMFAO. I'm sorry. I think I'm enjoying this discussion too much now.

Jul 18, 2020, 11:00
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 11:00
Jul 18, 2020, 11:00

OMG, your going with anecdotes now versus statistics, seriously? Your quoting cases and ignoring the mortality rate? OMG, *sigh*, I can see this is going nowhere. I hope we all test 'positive' soon so that we can develop NATURAL LIFETIME HERD IMMUNITY and get over all this fear-mongering bullshit!

YOU can get your vaccine when it's released. I think it's called "Operation Warpspeed"? Yeah, that sounds good. The first vaccine EVER to be developed in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of testing. Sign me UP!!!! LMFAO! NOT! Good luck to you sir. Your bravery and selflessness is very admirable. I'll be watching from a galaxy far...far away.

I don't want flu either. I don't want heart disease. I don't want cancer. You wear your little submission muzzle, You get your Operation Warpspeed vaccine funded by Bill Gates. Because Bill Gates is Your lord and savior. He's not mine.

I'll wear a mask if I go to a nursing home. Otherwise, it's too nasty and disgusting a thought to even think about it.

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2020, 11:38.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:51
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 10:51
Jul 18, 2020, 10:51

I'm the anti-vaccer and you're the vaccine-junkie. Do we really want to keep up thinking up pet names? I'm not bothered by them at all. I'm proud that I have a brain to think with.

And let's concede your point. But let's refine it a bit. Because all you have really told everyone following this thread is that "Vaccines work". Ok. That's a good start. How far are you willing to go with it?

A. All vaccines work
B. Some vaccines work (those that didn't actually kill people or make them sick)

My guess is that you'll go with answer B, am I right?

Even IF vaccines work that doesn't prove that they are necessary for mankind to survive. Young healthy people have no need whatsoever of a vaccine. Older people who developed immunity to a specific virus when they were young don't need a vaccine to survive an outbreak. Since you're an expert on this subject matter I'm sure you know that millions of young people died in the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic while many older people thrived. And the young people had been vaccinated. Please explain that aberration to me.

You could be injected with a saline solution while your told it's a vaccine every year for 20 years of your life and never die. What's that going to do? It's going to boost your confidence in vaccines. You will swear by them, that they are the beeswax. It does NOT prove that's why you're still alive.

I'll concede that the "theory" and "purpose" of a vaccine is well established in some circumstances. But it's not ideal, and the amount of money and politics involved in it at this time makes the "theory" of vaccinations irrelevant. Drug companies want you vaccine dependent for life. That is the goal!
Or said another way, since we all like throwing nicknames around thinking I'll cower in shame (sorry, not gonna happen), they want you to be vaccine junkies for life!

30 children have died from this little bitch virus called COVID-19. 180 children died from the flu in 2019. Why is that not the pandemic? Why was there no social distancing and lockdowns of small businesses (not large by the way) in 2019? In 2018? In 2017? In 2016 and on and on and on. Because you're being played like a fiddle bro.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:34
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 10:34
Jul 18, 2020, 10:34

Ah gee, it's too bad you were too afraid to engage in a civil discussion. So, Kermit the Frog...errrr....I mean Waffle House....errrr..uhmmmm....I mean Dr. Faucci is your Lord and Savior huh? Yeah, he follows the science. He predicted millions of deaths because that inflates the value of vaccines. He's been wrong on several things. And we know he lies to us. But it's for the good of all so the lying is justified. :O LMFAO! Anyone else wanna bury their head in the sand or actually have a civil discussion? Your choice.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:02
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 10:02
Jul 18, 2020, 10:02

Is a reduction in transmission really necessary? Millions of people are catching COVID-19 and living to tell the tale. Soon, we could develop natural lifetime herd immunity. The social distancing and lockdown just prolonged all of this situation in a negative way.

But if we ever realized how worthless vaccines are how could Merck and all the other multi-billion dollar drug companies who develop these vaccines stay in business? Oops, they can't. So, we have to be "conditioned" to be very afraid of this little bitch virus called COVID-19. Is it real? Yes. Does it kill immuno-comprised people? Yes. Do people die everyday in Fantasyland? No. Do people die everyday in the real world? Yes.

I'm sorry but the cure is far worse than the disease.

Jul 18, 2020, 09:55
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 18, 2020, 09:55
Jul 18, 2020, 09:55

Thank You for your very respectful reply. But seriously, your signature might as well read, "Just do whatever Dr. Faucci tells you to do, whether it makes good sense or not!". It would be shorter and more to the point, yes? I'm giving Dr. Faucci two nicknames. Kermit the Frog and the Waffle House. Or if we're being honest. He didn't really waffle, he just lied in the name of the greater good...in his opinion. So, I guess lying was justified? Except that if he really believes what he says now, how many people were infected as a result of his initial lie? Makes me wonder.

1. Thank You for your apology. It's okay though as it fosters discussion about important topics.
2. Wear a mask in a nursing home? Yes! THAT MAKES SENSE. Children wearing masks in school with a mortality rate that is 6x LESS than the seasonal flu? You've got to be kidding me!!! Remember, context is a thing. You don't put hundreds of COVID-19 positive patients in a damn nursing home. I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to do that? Hmmmm.
3. I hardly EVER go to doctors. I get sick. I deal with it. There's this neat little thing called "Natural Lifetime Immunity" once you recover from a virus on your own. Social distancing steals that beautiful gift and shifts everyone from not needing a vaccine to vaccine dependency. Social distancing in nursing...and masks in nursing homes...okay. They're not building up natural lifetime immunity with their own body. And let me tell you that is a helluva lot scarier to me than relying on my own immune system.
4. Give me a very good reason I should? I get my world perspective from anyone and everyone. I don't have to believe everything I hear, read or watch. Hell, even the dumbass Don Lemon is right on special occasions.

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2020, 10:31.

Jul 17, 2020, 23:32
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 17, 2020, 23:32
Jul 17, 2020, 23:32

Omg, I hate to have to respond to a signature but for God's sake it's longer than you're actually post. If wearing a mask is an I.Q. test and you've been falling over yourself to be a good little citizen then you failed the test.

Were you following instructions when the pandemic was first declared and Faucci told you that you don't need to wear a mask, so you didn't? Good little solider. Are you now vehemently preaching to everyone from the rooftops in a self-righteous tone, that if they don't wear a mask, just like you do now that it's okay with Faucci, that your a cold blooded muderer of older people? Because you flip-flop when Faucci flip-flops? Good little soldier. OMG. Learn to think for yourselves people.

Watch the video, please.

Let me be very clear here. If wearing a mask is an I.Q. test and you've been wearing a mask, then you failed the test.

On a much lighter note, I read this comment on the comments of the video link I posted below: "Asked my doctor the other day how long this virus would last and his response was, "How would I know I'm no politician"." Absolutely hilarious!!! And yet, sad but true, at the same time.

[url=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBlyh96yL7Q[/url]

Re: Humble Announces $1M Publishing Fund for Black Developers
Jun 3, 2020, 01:08
Re: Humble Announces $1M Publishing Fund for Black Developers Jun 3, 2020, 01:08
Jun 3, 2020, 01:08

But if you are homeless and hungry and you go to a church and ask for a sandwich, they don't look at your skin color and say, "I'm sorry. You're not black. We have no sandwiches for you today". There's a subtle difference in the scenario you suggested. The reason the church might not feed "everybody" is because they simply don't have enough food/resources. Not because of somebody's skin color.
435 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    22  ] Older