Total Posts
435 (Amateur)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

435 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 16.
Newer [  1    7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ] Older

Re: hmmmm
Nov 18, 2012, 16:35
Re: hmmmm Nov 18, 2012, 16:35
Nov 18, 2012, 16:35

Shataan wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 15:15:
"Why not just buy a PS3 or an XBox console if you just want to play optimized video games."

Cause I am a PC gamer for years, and tbh loathe consoles. And if you personally don`t care about gaming on PC wtf are you here commenting on a gaming site?

So as a PC gamer for years, for YOU I should just bend over and go console? Naaaah I think I`ll just be myself and buy what I feel meets my needs, and not buy what doesn`t. It has worked great for me so far. If M$ wants my dough, they can earn my dough. A good way to start is by delivering an O/S that as a PC gamer, I find attractive.

I do care about gaming on PC as part of the overall operating system capabilities. However, unlike you I have no gripes about anything related to gaming on Windows 7.

Your gonna bend over one way or the other. You bending over for Microsoft if you purchase Windows 8 or an XBox console. They got you either way. So lube yourself up good and pray it doesn't hurt too much.

But just out of curiosity, what exactly does Windows 7 lack from a gaming perspective...how is it not "meeting your needs"? I still can't understand why if all your looking for is optimized video games, why you wouldn't embrace a console. They even have web browsers and ability to watch DVDs and blu-rays. What exactly do you need a PC for?

This is the problem with Windows 8. It doesn't fulfill anybody's needs in the consumer space that aren't already being met somewhere else. Yet it manages to alienate people who have used it faithfully for the past several years. Not a really smart decision in my opinion but they got one more chances to make it right. If this catastrophe isn't fixed by Windows 9, that's right, game over!!!

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 16:42.

Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues
Nov 18, 2012, 13:22
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 13:22
Nov 18, 2012, 13:22

deqer wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 12:49:
I think that the more people say this, then the more Microsoft hears it and therefore Microsoft will begin to push for an earlier cancellation date of support service for windows 7 thus forcing everyone to upgrade. Yup; you can't win against corps.

This is the dumbest thing I heard. Microsoft can only survive if people buy their software. It's weak minded people with this mentality who cause us all to suffer. People who have no patience to hold out for something better. People who buy Windows 8 because they think they have no choice. People who settle for Windows 8 instead of demanding something better. Microsoft customers are the ones who decide the future and fate of Windows operating systems. If you just cannot imagine life without Windows 8, then by all means go out and purchase it. The sad part is that if you love Windows 8 your probably somebody who would have been just as happy with the purchase of a tablet but go ahead and buy Windows 8 and screw us all.

I am boycotting Windows until I get what I deserve. The desktop should be the sun that Windows 8 orbits around. Not the cockroach allowed to eat breadcrumbs from the kitchen table. No sale. Collectively, the consumer, has more power than Microsoft. But if you settle for Windows 8 its your own fault.

There is no forcing me into an upgrade of Windows 8. I would sooner purchase a Google Nexus 10 tablet than Windows 8. At least its not pretending to be something that it isn't. If Windows 9 isn't everything it should be, Im done. Game over. (That's for Fibrocyte).

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 14:04.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:35
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 11:35
Nov 18, 2012, 11:35

Fibrocyte wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 11:17:

"It boots faster." You keep saying that. Is that really the only advantage you're aware of? Hell, even in this cess pool of comments there are a few more called out.

All I'm saying in tone down your tantrum until you've educated yourself a little or you're going to end up looking as bad as ASeven.

Right...and the reason I keep saying it is because you hear that same mantra repeated over and over and over from the pro Windows 8 crowd. Clearly, it must be the #1 compelling reason for most people upgrading to Windows 8 based upon how many times I see it being written in various places on the internet. I don't hear people saying, "Dude, you gotta upgrade to Windows 8 cuz it's got native ISO support".

Most of the so-called advantages you speak of are simply bullet points that would be good for posting on the back of the box. Most of them are laughable. Faster boot times is one of those laughable bullet points for upgrading. Native ISO support is another laughable so-called advantage. It takes all of 3 minutes to download and install software that can do this.

Windows-to-go anybody? Yeah, can already be done with Windows 7 with your choice of any number of software packages.

Native USB 3.0 support? We can group this one with native ISO support.

When you make the suggestion that I "educate myself" would I be correct in translating your suggestion into downloading and installing Windows 8 and using it for a trail period until I become accustomed to what it has to offer? Sort of that, "try it, you'll like it" mentality?

And just to be clear, I would have gladly accepted all the little improvements Windows 8 had to offer, had Microsoft not given us desktop users the middle finger. So, now Im gonna give it right back .!.. Thats for you Microsoft! Ballmer is gonna have to pry this keyboard and mouse out of my cold dead hands.

I am fully aware of what Windows 8 is. No thanks. Or as one other person said it so well, "Me no buy."

“He that can have patience can have what he will.” -- Benjamin Franklin

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 12:22.

Nov 18, 2012, 11:10
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 11:10
Nov 18, 2012, 11:10

Zetler wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 10:52:
Right, we should fight Windows 8 because Steam is not a walled garden at all and represent freedom am I right folks? LOL. There's much irony in this.

No one is forcing you to download and use Steam. Windows 8 is stripping away freedom, choice, and power, in more ways than just one.

I don't understand why all the people who love Windows 8 don't just go out and buy themselves a tablet. How about a lovely(**cough cough**) Windows 8 Surface tablet? What makes Windows 8 so much more compelling than Windows 7. "It boots faster". Okay, get a tablet. They boot even faster. "Its more secure". Ok, get a tablet. Its more secure than Windows 7. There is virtually no compelling reason for Windows 7 users to upgrade to Windows 8. Yet there are many reasons to avoid this catastrophe. The stripping away of choice, freedom, flexibility, and power are many of the reasons I will not even look at Windows 8 lest I begin puking.

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 11:15.

Re: hmmmm
Nov 18, 2012, 09:47
Re: hmmmm Nov 18, 2012, 09:47
Nov 18, 2012, 09:47

Shataan wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 09:36:
I game primarilly.

Is Win 8 optimized for PC gaming???? If not, I`ll stick with Win 7.

Vista arrived, I stuck with WinXP. No loss there. Ya know, I saw tons of peeps who didn`t like WinME. Dunno why. It was a system you could easilly tweak for performance. I had no problems with it at all.

Why not just buy a PS3 or an XBox console if you just want to play optimized video games. You can even surf the internet on each system unless I am mistaken. Why even bother with an operating system? Your gonna bring everybody else down with you who hates Windows 8 by purchasing it, which will send Microsoft the wrong message, so you can play video games?

Who gives a frogs fat ass if it "is" optimized for video games. I'll tell you what I know it "is" optimized for and that is "tablets". Game over.

Nov 18, 2012, 03:17
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 03:17
Nov 18, 2012, 03:17

noman wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 03:06:
Windows8 still has more changes compared to Windows7, than what Win7 had compared to Vista. The changes at kernel level are fairly substantial, and there are bunch of very useful new features (ISO mount, better SSD management, better printer stack, better network discovery, better desktop rendering with WDDM1.2, better alt-tab handling, better battery life on laptops, better AHCI support, native USB3, better file history feature, new storage space feature etc.) and it still takes less overall hardware resources than Win7.

Native ISO mount, seriously? Wow. It pains me to think what I have been missing out on all this time. So the Windows Media Center is gone by default but on the plus side I can still mount my DVD .ISOs. Sweet.

Uses less resources than Windows 7? Damn, imagine that. An operating system that was designed around and optimized for tablets using less system resources? Wonder if ripping out the Aero interface and replacing it with funky tiles had anything to do with that.

Most, if not all, of the features you mentioned regarding Windows 8 could have been implemented in a Windows 7 Service Pack. But that wouldn't make Microsoft very much money I guess.

But you forgot to mention my favorite reason that people quote for upgrading over Windows 7 in favor of Windows 8. "IT BOOTS FASTER!!!!!!! Ding, ding, ding ding. We have a winna!!!!" LOL.

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 03:32.

Nov 18, 2012, 02:36
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 02:36
Nov 18, 2012, 02:36

noman wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 02:34:
DukeFNukem wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 02:32:
You can't fix what's not broken. You wanna fix Windows 8? Done. Format C: and install Windows 7. Windows 8 fixed.

Another fix is to actually install it and use for more than half an hour before joining the bandwagon.

Just for your information I never jumped on the bandwagon. I am the one who's been pulling the wagon from the first day I heard about Windows 8.

"If it looks like a turd, and it smells like a turd, it's probably a turd." If you need to taste shit to verify that's it shit go ahead. I'll just stick to what my senses are telling me.

Nov 18, 2012, 02:32
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 02:32
Nov 18, 2012, 02:32

Verno wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 02:05:

I don't think that they needed to go that far but there's no reason that the operating system can't adapt itself to the device its running on. They already effectively do this for Windows Phone anyway. There's nothing inherently wrong with the idea of Metro Start and the Windows Store, they just suffer from design flaws and unnecessary restrictions.

There is no reason desktop users should be limited to two simultaneous Metro apps. There's no reason multimonitor users shouldn't be allowed to simply pin Metro start to a screen. Why are desktop users limited to preset resizing of Metro apps? People like Flood talk about the end user experience but don't seem to understand that one size does not fit all, Windows strength has traditionally been its adaptability after all.

A tablet and desktop interface are largely at odds with what they're trying to accomplish. A tablet is more of a consumption device with less input oriented tasks, display of information is constrained by smaller spaces and the hardware typically isn't very powerful and is more geared toward low power consumption so multitasking is sidelined. A desktop is practically the opposite in every regard, particularly when you get into multimonitor usage.

My easy fix to Windows 8 - fix the obvious design boo boos for desktop users and remove some of the Metro app restrictions. Allow users to sideload their own content if they wish, they can make it an unsupported flag that users have to manually enable if they want but just provide the option. This can be done, they do it already for Windows 8 Enterprise.

I think what you are missing in this whole problem with Windows 8 is that Microsoft doesn't care about your choices anymore. Windows 7 was about "choices" and "freedom". Windows 8 is about targeting the largest demographic so that Microsoft can sell the maximum number of Windows 8 licenses for the maximum amount of profit, through both their operating system and their app store. That demographic is largely, as you correctly stated, people who want to "consume" content.

You can't fix what's not broken. You wanna fix Windows 8? Done. Format C: and install Windows 7. Windows 8 fixed.

Nov 18, 2012, 02:04
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 02:04
Nov 18, 2012, 02:04

noman wrote on Nov 18, 2012, 01:59:
Windows8 is fine, perhaps the best MS OS ever on release. I have been waiting for a tablet, which could also run Windows Media Center, and stream live TV through the digital tuners I have on my network. A tablet, where I can plug in a Logitech controller through the USB port and play Trackmania Nations or Dirt2, or where I can run DOSBox and any number of classic games from GoG and run those in tablet mode.

I can't wait for Surface Pro or its Lenovo/Acer/Dell counterparts.

I have all my desktops upgraded to Windows8 at home.

As for Windows Store, there will always be desktop applications that can be purchased through traditional methods. I am not sure why Croteam considers the Windows store exclusivity as such a big surprise. Pretty much everyone knows it and those running digital download stores like Gabe Newell have voiced their complaints. For some reason Croteam didn't have any concerns attaching Serious Sam 3 tightly to Steamworks DRM, and limiting customer's choice.

In any case, no one has taken their ability to choose Steamworks, Windows Store, Origin or any other similar DRM method.

Yeah and I am waiting for a tablet that I can hook up my portable microwave and blender to when I go on road trips. Crossing my fingers and hoping that Windows 9 will allow me to do that. Windows 8 is da bomb. Can't wait for Windows 9.

Every thought about just selling all your desktop computers and buying a PlayStation 3 for your home gaming needs and a PSP for your portable gaming needs? Im not sure why someone like you even needs a computer.

You say that Steam limits people's choices in the same breath that you claim Windows 8 as the "finest MS OS release ever". If you don't get help at Charter, please, get help somewhere.

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 02:13.

Nov 18, 2012, 01:45
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 18, 2012, 01:45
Nov 18, 2012, 01:45

@FloodAnxiety:

Average/end users already have an alternative to the desktop experience. It's called a tablet. I love Windows 7 and I have not purchased a tablet because I have no real reason to right now. The only reason I would ever purchase a tablet is for mobility. If I were to ever purchase a tablet I would probably purchase a Google Nexus 10. Microsoft isn't filling any deep needs with their Windows 8 tablets. It's simply another option on the table. The needs of desktop users far outweigh the needs of tablet users.

Microsoft could have simply released a Windows 8 tablet alone and made everybody happy. Tablet users are already happy, desktop users are already happy with Windows 7. Treating traditional desktop users and tablet users as though they are the same people was Microsoft's fatal mistake. It will be the final nail in their coffin.

Microsoft made a huge ****ng mistake by thrusting this Windows 8 tablet OS down traditional desktop users throats. Had they released two different versions of Windows 8, one for tablets and one for desktops, it would have been so much smarter of them, at least from the UI perspective. It would have been so much more successful than it's ever going to be in it's current state.

Now, you have a ton of businesses and home users playing the wait-and-see game. Waiting to see what Windows 9 will become. I won't touch Windows 8 with a 10-foot pole. I fear that Windows 7 was my last Windows operating system upgrade. I'll know in 3 years.

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 01:56.

Nov 17, 2012, 23:35
Re: Croteam on Windows 8 Issues Nov 17, 2012, 23:35
Nov 17, 2012, 23:35

FloodAnxiety wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 21:17:
Game devs should not feel threatened by the windows 8 app store. They can still sell their desktop games the same way as they used to. They are only worried because if users start to gravitate to the app store they may stop purchasing desktop apps from other channels. If that does happen then that will only validate the direction they are going with the app store.

The certification process is a necessary evil to ensure that end user gets a good quality experience from these apps.

Here are some PROs of Windows 8 Store apps:

- The app can utilize more resources. All apps are required to properly support suspending and the possibility that the OS can terminate the app when it is not running. This means that an app store game can be a resource hog, and other open apps that are not running will get terminated if your app requires the resources used by that app.

So Windows 8 will close an app for if your not using it. Big whoopie do. How will it know whether you actually want an application left open or not? I keep hundreds of tabs open in my web browser, a PDF reader, NotePad++, Steam, SeaGate tools, etc. They run 24/7. They don't need to be closed. I DO NOT like this idea at all. Sounds like Microsoft wants to make every decision for the user now days...from the cradle to the ****ng grave.

- Consistent ways to update all of your apps. No more Quicktime/Adobe flash updaters pop ups and the corresponding services that are constantly running in the background checking for these updates.

Way to make a big deal about nothing. If an intelligent user wants to shut down a service and do manual updates he's free to do so. Unless the service running in the background is completely disrupting your OS experience, whats the problem? Furthermore, I actually enjoy getting popup windows from Adobe and other software. Forced updates are a bad idea. If the software changes in such a way that people don't WANT to upgrade to the latest version, what then?

- Security of the walled garden builds trust in the store and their apps. This will increase the number of users willing to take a chance on your software if you aren't a well known and trusted publisher.

Another bullshit so-called "PRO" of the Metro App store. All you are saying here is that it's good for small developers who aren't well known. Yet there are TONS of websites on the internet where small developers can promote their software. CNET is a great place for developers to have their software showcased.

- Installing an app can only install that app. No more hidden installations of google toolbar and other crap that you didn't ask for.

I didn't ask for the Metro UI on the latest version of Windows ...who's protecting me from that crap? How do I uninstall that?

- Simple and easy way to uninstall an app, and uninstall it cleanly. Most desktop software today will leave things behind, such as loose files and additions to the registry. Which contributes to the decline in performance and disk space of the PC after several years.

Oh my God. A loose file left behind on my 7200rpm SATA 6.0Gb/s 1TB hard disk drive???? The second return of Christ must be near!!! And last time I checked, Windows 7 still includes this neat little tool called "Disk Defragmenter".

- Apps that go unresponsive (the grey ghosting of the title bar you see in desktop apps) are terminated immediately. This raises the bar on developers to write responsive UIs.

An unresponsive application isn't a reason to contemplate suicide. Start the task manager and kill the application. A better way to have worded your point would have been to use the words "forces the developer" versus "raising the bar". Microsoft is very good at forcing things on people.

As for the desktop experience in Windows 8; I don't miss the start button at all. Instead of having a roughly 50x50 hot spot for the mouse to click on, there is a 4x4 hot spot right in the corner. I know where the start button is, I don't need the wasted pixels on my taskbar to show the Windows Logo. Not that I use it much anyways, since the Windows key on the keyboard has always opened the start menu and still has the same function.

Wow, that means if I upgrade to Windows 8 I can reclaim 2484 pixels of screen real-estate of a total 2,073,600 pixels on my 1920x1080 monitor for an actual savings of a number so insignificant I can't reprint it here. Yeah, I can see why people are "rushing" to upgrade to Windows 8. Hey, I got another tip for you. Get rid of your keyboard and mouse and buy a touchscreen-monitor(if you don't already have one). Think of the space you will save on your actual desk!!!

tldr; Lots of improvements all around. Devs should target the app store to reap the additional benefits it provides, or they can stick to the old way of doing things.

Every point in "FloodAnxiety"'s post was complete and total bullshit. Microsoft wants to coddle their users from the cradle to the grave. That means transferring more control away from the users and developers into the hands of Microsoft. Windows 8? No thanks. I'll stick to the "old" way of doing things.

People get all up-in-arms when they hear about bills like SOPA and PIPA because they don't want the government controlling and monitoring everything they do but somehow, its "A-Okay" if Microsoft controls everything on their desktop computer.

Windows 8 was the first step towards the home desktop PC becoming nothing more than a dumb terminal.

"People who would sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither" - Benjamin Franklin

This comment was edited on Nov 18, 2012, 01:35.

Re: Wow...
Nov 17, 2012, 22:55
Re: Wow... Nov 17, 2012, 22:55
Nov 17, 2012, 22:55

@Parallax Abstraction:

So you want everybody to trust Microsoft to control the PC market?

Steam is an optional download and install for the Windows operating system. So to make the claim that Gabe Newell "controls the PC software market" is a little absurd.

Linux is a massive nightmare huh? What versiosn and distro are you referring to exactly and what about that specific version and distro lead you to the conclusion that its a nightmare?

Re: Valve on Linux Plans
Oct 30, 2012, 12:18
Re: Valve on Linux Plans Oct 30, 2012, 12:18
Oct 30, 2012, 12:18

This message is for BobbleHead
I think your going a little overboard on the negativity. I think what he was showing is that the UI has gone through major improvements over the years.

My computer used to slow down when using Windows 7 also until I upgraded the hardware. That's not necessarily a fault of the operating system as much as it is the hardware your running the OS on.

The fact is, Windows 8 is pathetic, and is pushing people to look for alternatives. I am starting to look at other options and Linux is making lots of progress, slowly but surely.

This comment was edited on Oct 30, 2012, 12:24.

Re: Valve on Linux Plans
Oct 29, 2012, 21:35
Re: Valve on Linux Plans Oct 29, 2012, 21:35
Oct 29, 2012, 21:35

Ummm....right....'cause Windows 8 is so beautiful and user-friendly. Okay then.

For those of us who aren't blind fanboys of Microsoft's shitty new OS, this is very promising news. Linux may be showing up on a desktop near me sometime soon. Or I'll just keep using Windows 7 until hell freezes over. Either way, it's all good.

Re: Notch Knocks Win8: Minecraft Certification in Doubt
Sep 27, 2012, 17:51
Re: Notch Knocks Win8: Minecraft Certification in Doubt Sep 27, 2012, 17:51
Sep 27, 2012, 17:51

NoyzRulz wrote on Sep 27, 2012, 12:24:
I guess if you get lucky making a really crappy looking game and make a ton of money you get a soap box to stand on. If the game sold under 100,000 copies no one would listen. Oh wait, most of us aren't.

I guess you have been reading a different thread than I have. But I don't rely on celebrities to help me know whether I should purchase things or not. I made my decision NOT to purchase Windows 8 long ago.

Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95%
Aug 22, 2012, 11:38
Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95% Aug 22, 2012, 11:38
Aug 22, 2012, 11:38

I guess my point was that Steam is a success because, at certain times, it's the cheapest place on planet earth you can purchase a quality game. Before Steam came along, I would see a lot of older games priced very cheap on Amazon.com but the shipping charges kept me from ever purchasing any of them. The last game I bought off of Steam was "Jade Empire:Special Edition" for $2.49(bought about a month ago and haven't even played it yet). That's less than what it cost to ship a physical game.
But the only point I really wanted to make isn't specifically tied to Steam. But I will say again, at the right price people will purchase instead of pirate. Game publishers/developers need to realize this fact. Burn this data into their brain. Start thinking up ways to adapt and survive in the real world. Complaining about reality never changes the reality. So adapt, re-think, and make it work.
Maybe even publish a pricing schedule from the very beginning that explicitly gives people incentives not to pirate. For example:
Retail price for Warcraft IV:
Release-day through first 180 days $59.99
> 180 days $39.99
> 1 year $29.99
> 2 years $19.99.

This is actually the way it's pretty much done already but it's just implicitly done and not explicitly stated. I guess some people may always feel the need to pirate a game just for the thrill of it.

This comment was edited on Aug 22, 2012, 11:47.

Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95%
Aug 22, 2012, 11:01
Re: Ubisoft: PC Piracy Rate 93-95% Aug 22, 2012, 11:01
Aug 22, 2012, 11:01

Steam seems to be have gotten it right. People will purchase software at the right price versus pirating it. The days of paying $50-$60 for games may be diminishing because of the sheer number of choices available today. The number of games a person can choose to buy at any one time is increasing exponentially. The number of game sales is inversely proportionate to its price. The cheaper the game becomes, generally, the more the sales increase. These people complaining about piracy all the time need to start thinking smarter. Times are harder. More competition means it not as easy to get filthy rich like in the past but if you think smarter and find solutions it can still be done as many people are doing through Steam. I just can't see these arguments about piracy being valid when there are many success stories through Steam.
It's probably easier to sell a million copies of a game at $10.00 than it is to sell a 100,000 copies of a game at $60.00. There is a sweet spot somewhere. Stop complaining and figure it out.
I stopped paying $60.00 for games a long time ago. The most I pay is $10 now days. If I have to wait 2 years after its release so be it. I will wait. And I don't pirate it anytime before. Theres no reason to. There's enough quality $10.00 games to keep me busy the 2-years Im waiting on $60 games to drop.

This comment was edited on Aug 22, 2012, 11:07.

Re: Morning Metaverse
Aug 7, 2012, 16:18
Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 16:18
Aug 7, 2012, 16:18

I am all for your way of thinking. I would vote to throw everyone one of the 535 chimpanzees in the white house out and start fresh. The congress is infected with cancer and the only way to truly change anything may be to start fresh. Term limits for Senators and whatever laws they pass they actually have to abide by as well.

Aug 7, 2012, 15:02
Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 15:02
Aug 7, 2012, 15:02

Hopefully, in about 90 days. You must not work for a living huh?

Edit: I do seriously question why a gaming website is posting something completely unrelated to gaming news though. Is gaming news that slow?

Aug 7, 2012, 14:54
Re: Morning Metaverse Aug 7, 2012, 14:54
Aug 7, 2012, 14:54

Well said MatShock, I hope you are right. I would take Herman Monster as President versus Barrack Obama for another 4 painful years. Or Elmer Fudd, or Bugs Bunny even. They couldn't do worse than the current President. Obamacare, Solyndra, Fast and Furious, backstabbing Israel, what else I am forgetting? Help me out. Oh yeah. 8.5% unemployment that is still Bush's fault after almost 4 years. And repeating that is gonna make things better for everyone. Just gotta keep saying it enough times, kind of like saying enough hail Mary's will wash away your sins.

"It's Bushs' fault...It's Bushs' fault!". Yeah, the unemployment rate is going down already. No really, I can feel it!!!

Wecome to the Divided Socialist States of America!!!

This comment was edited on Aug 7, 2012, 14:59.
435 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 16.
Newer [  1    7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ] Older