User information for DukeFNukem

Real Name
DukeFNukem
Nickname
DukeFNukem
Email
Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
I'm sorry to inform the general public that vaccines DO NOT bestow upon thee eternal life. If you're around the age of 80 you need to be making your peace with God or the easter bunny. Whichever you believe in.
Homepage
Signed On
October 19, 2004
Supporter
-
Total Posts
467 (Amateur)
User ID
Search For:
Sort Results:
Ascending
Descending
Limit Results:

467 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    24  ] Older

Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test
Aug 21, 2021, 14:20
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Aug 21, 2021, 14:20
Aug 21, 2021, 14:20

You do realize that germophobia is a serious mental illness...yes???? Please say yes. For your own sake. Then get help. Anywhere....just....get help.
I'm sorry to inform the general public that vaccines DO NOT bestow upon thee eternal life. If you're around the age of 80 you need to be making your peace with God or the easter bunny. Whichever you believe in.

Re: People Can Fly Still Waiting for Outriders Royalties
Aug 18, 2021, 10:34
Re: People Can Fly Still Waiting for Outriders Royalties Aug 18, 2021, 10:34
Aug 18, 2021, 10:34

Slick wrote on Aug 17, 2021, 15:39:
DukeFNukem wrote on Aug 17, 2021, 13:53:
Sounds like Square Enix are a bunch of hoodlums. Why didn't "People Can Fly" just sell their games on the digital platforms like Steam or Epic Games??? Thata what I would have done.

Because SquEnix bankrolled development. That's the traditional role of the publisher.

Imagine getting money from a loanshark to start a new business, and they cover everything, all salaries, tech, networking, offices, materials etc. They bankroll the whole thing.

Once you start selling your first bagel you better believe that all the proceeds are gonna go to the people who bankrolled this operation first. Until every red cent is paid back, then you get to make money.

They're the ones taking all the financial risk, and from the sounds of it they haven't made back their initial investment yet, so right now they're the only ones who are owed money, seems pretty normal to me.

All the employees at people can fly, all the developers, got paid remember, they got their salaries to make the game, it's bought and paid for. What we''re talking now is about PROFIT ie. money above and beyond actually paying for the project.

I get all that. But it's a shady practice not to let the developers know where things stand exactly. Digital units sold should be easily available data. Physical copies understandably a little bit longer but who still buys physical copies these days? It has to be less than 3% of all sales.

Re: People Can Fly Still Waiting for Outriders Royalties
Aug 17, 2021, 13:53
Re: People Can Fly Still Waiting for Outriders Royalties Aug 17, 2021, 13:53
Aug 17, 2021, 13:53

Sounds like Square Enix are a bunch of hoodlums. Why didn't "People Can Fly" just sell their games on the digital platforms like Steam or Epic Games??? Thata what I would have done.

The original PainKiller and expansion are one of the best games ever. They need to be paid justly.

Jul 30, 2021, 15:28
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 30, 2021, 15:28
Jul 30, 2021, 15:28

Wait though....I thought the vaccines protected people from covid but is it only vaccinated children that the virus cant breakthrough? *face palm*

Oh I get it now. You want ME to get vaccinated for somebody who cant get the vaccine...for an instance...an immunocompromised individual which, bizarrely enough, is the demographics that needs it more than anybody.

This sounds like a great movie script for the Terminator part 4.

This comment was edited on Aug 20, 2021, 11:36.

Jul 30, 2021, 15:26
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 30, 2021, 15:26
Jul 30, 2021, 15:26

So....your gonna wear a mask for the rest of your life is what your saying....even after you've been vaccinated....am I reading it correctly??? Please tell me no.

Jul 28, 2021, 17:26
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 28, 2021, 17:26
Jul 28, 2021, 17:26

OmegaFoRCe wrote on Jul 28, 2021, 15:54:
OmegaFoRCe wrote on Jul 28, 2021, 15:26:
TL;DR -- DukeFNukem is correct that Myocarditis and Guillain-Barre are considerations. It is also correct that both have occurrences that are so exceedingly rare that they're less problematic/worrisome than contracting the actual COVID-19 virus. Therefore, since their risk of occurrence is so low as a result of the vaccines, and COVID-19 infection is such a higher risk, it only makes sense to take the lesser risk by getting the vaccine.

Your posts are very welcome and encourage more truthful discussion in a sea of parrots screaming about conspiracy theories.
Having said that, the problem I have with your assessment and the WHOs as well, is this ridiculous focus on cases verses deaths. And you didn't say anything about young versus old. The fatality rate of covid19 for young children is almost non existent. Why should they get vaxxed? I guess everyone favors the statistics for getting jab but not so much for the children. It seems like the goalposts keep moving. The story keeps changing. The metrics keep shifting so that the end goal can be nothing BUT a vaccine. That's a problem.
The bozo who said theres no money in vaccines????? Heheehhe. That's funny. Look at the guys at the top. They're billionaires. Google it.

removed
Jul 28, 2021, 11:15
removed Jul 28, 2021, 11:15
Jul 28, 2021, 11:15

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Jul 28, 2021, 11:35. Reason: Don't push your luck.

removed
Jul 28, 2021, 10:47
removed Jul 28, 2021, 10:47
Jul 28, 2021, 10:47

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Jul 28, 2021, 10:59. Reason: Quackery

Jul 28, 2021, 09:57
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 28, 2021, 09:57
Jul 28, 2021, 09:57

You called it right brutha. 32 states failed to reach the vaccination goals of Joe Biden.

32 States didn't hit Bidens July 4th Goals

We no longer number in the thousands. We are "millions" now. Think about that for awhile.

Jul 28, 2021, 09:35
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 28, 2021, 09:35
Jul 28, 2021, 09:35

Its funny how people keep categorizing myocarditis and Guillian Barre syndrome under the category of conspiracy theories...
I guess that's all you can do when you have no good points left to make.

Me: "Cleveland Clinical study of 52000 shows naturally developed immunity last at the very least 10 months. May last a lifetime as antibodies are deposited into the marrow of the bones".

This forums response:
"Conspiracy Theorists!!!"
And my favorite from Redeye9: Quoting me from times past....like....waaayyyy past....."I'm not a microbiologist!!!"
And he tells no lies I did say that. And its true.
So, were all still on the same side of the fence. It is what it is.

Have a good day all. Enjoy your vaxx cocktails. Hope you do well.

This comment was edited on Jul 28, 2021, 09:53.

Jul 27, 2021, 21:29
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 21:29
Jul 27, 2021, 21:29

Wow. Baffling logic you use to defend your vaccine mythos.

No, I didn't look at the statistics of seat belt survivors. I listened to thousands of doctors across the globe who report the data they find.

The inventor of the mRNA vaccine has raised serious issues about these so called vaccines. I'm definitely not in a rush for anything. 16 months into a pandemic that is supposedly going to kill us all and I'm still alive. I know it makes you angry right? But you're safe and I'll just end up dead from a scary virus soon. So, we all win in the end.

Jul 27, 2021, 20:43
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 20:43
Jul 27, 2021, 20:43

No deaths have been reported from anyone who has gotten the mRNA vaccines???? Kinda hard to report it when you're dead. But more seriously that doesn't automatically prove that its safe for long term use or that there are no side effects. The inventor of the mens vaccine has serious concerns about its safety
And that's enough, way more than enough, to make me think twice and rushing out and getting injected with something that has not proven itself over a long period of time.

This comment was edited on Jul 27, 2021, 21:24.

Jul 27, 2021, 20:17
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 20:17
Jul 27, 2021, 20:17

What amazes me is how youre not completely ashamed of digging up a 10 year old quote by me which has no logical place anywhere in this thread. I mention that myocarditis and Guillian Barre syndrome are reported side effects of getting an "operation warpspeed" vaccine and you dig up a 10 year old quote to rebutt it????? Hehehehe. You give new meaning to the phrase non-sequitur. That's some seriously funny shit. And yet you keep coming back for more. No shame. Good for you soldier!

Jul 27, 2021, 19:33
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 19:33
Jul 27, 2021, 19:33

So, just so I am clear on this, you are in favor of 3 year olds wearing masks even though it has many detrimental side effects including difficulty breathing and has been shown to actually increase infections because of nasty and dirty masks? Yeah, that's the most ridiculous recommendation I've ever heard of in my life. It's a conditioning tactic to teach children from the youngest of ages to fear virus, which is completely stupid. But hey you got Dr Faucci and good ole Joe "cant remember my name" Biden rooting for you so I say go with it.

Jul 27, 2021, 19:29
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 19:29
Jul 27, 2021, 19:29

jdreyer wrote on Jul 27, 2021, 17:26:
If getting the vaccine is too scary for you, you should immediately refrain from the following much more dangerous activities which I've listed along with their annual US death rates:
drinking alcohol (~95000)
driving (~38000)
having sex (~32000)
taking ibuprofen (~16000)
climbing stairs (~12000)
crossing the street (~6000)
having surgery (~4500)
having a child (~1200)
biking (~800)
bathing (~800)
cooking (~550)
riding a train or bus (~450)
flying (~400)
swimming (~400)
weight lifting (~115)
using a ladder (~110)
hunting (~100)
eating seafood (~100)
using a pen (~100)
mowing the lawn (~75)
fishing (~42)
hiking (~35)
golfing (~20)
Oh yeah, and getting COVID (~600000)

That's the funny thing. I fear vaccine Nazis more than I do the virus itself. If the vaccines protect all the smart people you should just let me die of covid because if I haven't caught covid and developed natural anti bodies to it in the 16 months the vaccine commercial has been running than I dont know what else I can do to catch it other than licking people's arms in public. If it's so deadly, why aren't we all dead?

Oh and btw, how does the Cleveland Clinical study on the possibility of naturally developed immunity not qualify as valid data? I'm just curious. They know it last at least 10 months. And that's a time range thats just gonna grow as time goes on until proven otherwise.

Jul 27, 2021, 16:50
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 16:50
Jul 27, 2021, 16:50

jdreyer wrote on Jul 27, 2021, 16:39:
DukeFNukem wrote on Jul 27, 2021, 15:56:

(snip)

Disclaimer: I am not a microbiologist. But I do actually know how to read.LOL. Oh my God. Priceless quotes from Redeye, thank you Redeye!
The fact that you used examples entirely from political opinion pundits from Fox to make your case speaks to the weakness of your arguments. They're opinion pundits whose statements are not based in reality. They're based on generating ratings and money for their network by appealing to the fantasies of a large segment of the population that the virus is a hoax and the former president won the election.

Are you suggesting to everyone reading this forum that Tucker Carlson just pulls this stuff out of his ass??? He normally gives the source of his information. The Cleveland Clinic study was just one example where they found out that naturally developed immunity is likely to last a lifetime because when the infection is resolved the body deposits anti bodies circulating in the bloodstream deep down into the marrow of the bones. 52,000 people were a part of this study. I feel like you people are drowning in truth now and just grasping at straws with silly 1 liner comments and 10 year old quotes. LoL. But I'm here if you wanna go....
Tucker Carlsons rant about Joe Biden spreading vaccine misinformation is verifiable by just watching the video...for Godsake. It's on tape....so what now? Let me guess....its a Biden deep fake video? LoL.

Jul 27, 2021, 16:42
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 16:42
Jul 27, 2021, 16:42

Well, there was some percentage of voter fraud, that's just accepted as fact. Whether it rose to the level of swaying the election results can be argued another day. It's not what I'm here for.

Now back to the real argument at hand.
I didn't know that real reports of myocarditis and Guillian Barre syndrome fell under the category of conspiracy theories. So, thanks for the education on that.

I like the idea of just letting all the stupid unvaccinated people die but for some reason Joe Biden and everybody else who touts vaccines as magical potions must ... reallly... Really......care about me as an individual human being. It touches the heart.

Jul 27, 2021, 16:33
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 16:33
Jul 27, 2021, 16:33

Disagree with anybody as much as you want as long as it's not a disagreement about the wonders of vaccines. Otherwise, the moderator will delete your post under the category of misinformation. What is misinformation? Any statement the moderator doesn't agree with. Good deal
Vaccine police out so I'm done.

removed
Jul 27, 2021, 16:22
removed Jul 27, 2021, 16:22
Jul 27, 2021, 16:22

* REMOVED *

This comment was deleted on Jul 27, 2021, 16:29. Reason: Misinformation

Jul 27, 2021, 15:56
Re: PAX West to Require COVID-19 Vaccine or Test Jul 27, 2021, 15:56
Jul 27, 2021, 15:56

Oh what a nice post full of misinformation you've just spewed. You speak as if Fox News were a bunch of robots who are trumpeting the same bullshit like the sheep on CNN, the vaccine propaganda network. Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham consistently support the freedom to get vaxxed but they do not encourage it. Tucker Carlson has exposed Anthony Faucci for the fraud that he is. So has Dr. Rand Paul. So has Laura Ingraham. Besides the very sleepy Neil Cavuto and Sean Hannity your post is a very broad and sweeping deception. Please take more care in your comments. They will go directly under my microscope and being picked apart both deceptions and lies.

Disclaimer: I am not a microbiologist. But I do actually know how to read.LOL. Oh my God. Priceless quotes from Redeye, thank you Redeye!
467 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    24  ] Older