Descending
Limit Results:

420 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    21  ] Older

Re: Evening Patches
Oct 21, 2020, 22:39
Re: Evening Patches Oct 21, 2020, 22:39
Oct 21, 2020, 22:39

Left 4 Dead 2 is still being updated. Nice. I must play this again soon (wait...have I even played it yet? I know I own it.)
Germophobia can become a life crippling mental illness. If you don't get help at Charter, please, get help somewhere!
1000 IU's of daily Vitamin D reduce COVID-19 mortality by 77%.
Wearing a mask daily because of a mental illness reduces your IQ severely

Re: Evening Legal Briefs
Oct 5, 2020, 21:47
Re: Evening Legal Briefs Oct 5, 2020, 21:47
Oct 5, 2020, 21:47

Why aren't bath salts deductible as a business expense. Programmers have to sit down in a chair all day. A relaxing soak in a hot salt bath is a necessity.
Germophobia can become a life crippling mental illness. If you don't get help at Charter, please, get help somewhere!

Re: John Carmack on Microsoft's id Software Ownership
Sep 22, 2020, 00:45
Re: John Carmack on Microsoft's id Software Ownership Sep 22, 2020, 00:45
Sep 22, 2020, 00:45

John Carmack is a tool. He complained about how bored he was working on game engines and so he goes off to make VR headsets which he discovers is even more boring. And he sold all the rights to his IPs. Still, he's a genius and I'd welcome him back to the game engine team any day of the week.

Re: Realms Deep Next Month
Aug 14, 2020, 00:01
Re: Realms Deep Next Month Aug 14, 2020, 00:01
Aug 14, 2020, 00:01

Jon St. John as a special guest? Hmmmm. A new Duke Nukem game is in the works then.

Re: Evening Metaverse
Aug 11, 2020, 22:32
Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 11, 2020, 22:32
Aug 11, 2020, 22:32

"Facebook has removed 7 million posts for coronavirus information that wasn't aligned to their point of view". Okay, thanks. Got it. Censorship = propaganda. Facebook is now officially worthless as anything credible.

Re: Out of the Blue
Jul 28, 2020, 19:01
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2020, 19:01
Jul 28, 2020, 19:01

I've been washing my hands all my life after using the restroom. I haven't been wearing masks for years to keep myself from being killed by a 2020 virus OR any other deadly virus over the past 20 years. Thank You for pointing out the CFR and how ridiculously low it is. I probably have a better chance of getting shot dead in a theater watching a Batman movie than dying of COVID-19. You keep making yourself look silly by asking the same question over and over. I'll try one more time. If I was really afraid I'd be wearing masks and signing up for untested vaccine trials like "other people" are doing. I don't have a fear of guns either. So, should I play Russian Roulette with a loaded gun? With only 1 loaded bullet my chances of dying are only .167. Yeah, let me run out and do that now. *face palm*.

I say vaccine's produce billionaires and you respond with no money in Big Pharma. Bizarre. The term "non-sequitur" comes to mind. Rolleyes Here, let me post the link again to a billionaire who got to billionaire status by (*gasp*) producing vaccines. See #7 on the list, Cyrus Poonawalla and learn from it.
The Richest Healthcare Billionaires

I'm sure Big Pharma do push drugs more than people need. But that's not necessarily a corruption. If people want to take these drugs instead of eating healthy, not smoking, getting good exercise and sunshine that's their choice. The corruption in vaccines is that the lie that everybody needs to be vaccinated every year for any new virus that has killing potential. That's insanity.

Re: removed
Jul 28, 2020, 18:31
Re: removed Jul 28, 2020, 18:31
Jul 28, 2020, 18:31

DukeFNukem wrote on Jul 28, 2020, 17:52:
* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 28, 2020, 18:20.

Who is deleting my posts and why? It's getting really old now.

removed
Jul 28, 2020, 18:00
removed Jul 28, 2020, 18:00
Jul 28, 2020, 18:00

* REMOVED *

removed
Jul 28, 2020, 17:52
removed Jul 28, 2020, 17:52
Jul 28, 2020, 17:52

* REMOVED *

Jul 24, 2020, 12:36
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2020, 12:36
Jul 24, 2020, 12:36

Rest assured I'm not part of that group. I feel it's sufficient to expose his track record which shows he is utterly incompetent and just making guesses at best and purposely misleading at worst (I know conspiracy theorist). Hell, put me in his position for a month. Could I guess any worse?

Jul 24, 2020, 11:57
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2020, 11:57
Jul 24, 2020, 11:57

Quinn wrote on Jul 24, 2020, 10:57:

Count? I clicked on his nickname. He is everywhere all the time, so I think there is nothing wrong with the question.

How about a little less bias, Blue? I get named a thousand bad things, not one fucking word from you.

Redeye probably isn't going to answer my question straight.

Same here. Anti-vaxxer, conspiracy theorist, crazy person, incoherent, and on...and on...and on. I'm fine with it as long as the discussion never digresses into death threats because the other side can't respond with anything relevant. Of course, otoh, that's when you know you've definitively won the intellectual argument but that's just not appropriate, ever.

Jul 24, 2020, 11:53
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 24, 2020, 11:53
Jul 24, 2020, 11:53

@Quinn,

He answered your question straight up, finally. He trolls. Now, that's a claim I have no argument with! He loves the attention!

Jul 23, 2020, 22:59
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2020, 22:59
Jul 23, 2020, 22:59

Oh, look, it's the germophobe who's chomping at the bit to get an untested vaccine injection from his Dr. Yeah, no fear there. Good luck with that.

Jul 23, 2020, 21:01
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 23, 2020, 21:01
Jul 23, 2020, 21:01

Fair enough. Your the President here and I will respect that. But we've been calling each other names back and forth for awhile. I get called anti-vaxxer so I throw out a vaccine-dependent (junkie) comment, it's 1-for-1 and the discussion continues. I wish I could see what you deleted. Did I cross a line?

How many times can Kermit the Frog Faucci screw-up before he's labeled a quack? Wow. I'm glad this isn't the only website I can have open discussions on. Or at least, open-discussions until somebody disagrees with your position.

Fake science? Shut the whole economy down (small business, not large) to destroy the middle class? Yeah, that's all good thought processes. How about Governor Andrew Cuomo putting positively identified COVID-19 patients into nursing homes? Yeah, that's not quackery at all. That's pure genius.

How about telling everybody to stay in the homes in the summer months so that they don't get sunshine which produces vitamin d and keeps people from feeling depressed. And fresh air? Yeah, that's some good science. Wow. That's not quackery at all. No sir.

You may be the President of this website but it's funny that you deleted 4 posts offering an alternative viewpoint of how effective masks are at stopping the spread of viruses. How many mistakes can 1 Faucci make before somebody says, "Holy SHIT!". Should we continue to listen to this guy? Come on!
No masks, masks. The virus isn't dangerous, we're all gonna die! Yeah, let's listen to the Waffle House because he got a piece of paper that shows he went to college. Are you shittin me?

removed
Jul 21, 2020, 23:52
removed Jul 21, 2020, 23:52
Jul 21, 2020, 23:52

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 22, 2020, 01:25.

removed
Jul 21, 2020, 11:56
removed Jul 21, 2020, 11:56
Jul 21, 2020, 11:56

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 21, 2020, 14:09.

Jul 20, 2020, 23:33
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2020, 23:33
Jul 20, 2020, 23:33

Beamer wrote on Jul 20, 2020, 23:17:
I mean, they want us healthy and working.

The 0.01% gets a wealth transfer every time some idiot republican cuts tax rates. No need to make anyone sick. We can't spend money then.

This isn't about republicans or democrats. It's about the rich versus the poor, period. Sure, they want enough people healthy and working. But Americans with freedoms and liberties are a very dangerous group of people to those who want to remain in power for life. You will be allowed to live and be paid just enough to survive. The end goal is population control. Do what we tell you to do, when we tell you to do it, whether it makes sense or not. Perfect example. In the beginning, Kermit the Frog, says, masks are unnecessary. Then he waffles and says they are. Now they are mandatory 4 months into a pandemic. Umm, yeah, if your goal was to slow the spread using masks, you're about 4 months too late.
There are millions of cases now. It's going to everybody whether masks are worn or not.
But the good news is how low the mortality rate is. Millions of cases, very little death.
More good news is that once a virus has run its course it burns out and dies. No vaccines are required at that point.
I shouldn't say that though. It upsets the 'others' who are looking forward to the next injection. Vaccine dependents you know.

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2020, 00:08.

Jul 20, 2020, 23:08
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2020, 23:08
Jul 20, 2020, 23:08

jdreyer wrote on Jul 20, 2020, 22:19:
On a side note, my doctor offered me a slot in a vaccine trial: full protein spike RNA sequence (as opposed to the receptor version). I accepted.

If I die, or turn into a zombie, I guess we'll find out if Duke was correct.

In post #88 you wrote, "You're correct that lack of sunshine and exercise are bad. People seem to be getting plenty of both however, which is partly why the virus is spreading. Will you be exposing yourself to boost your immunity?" I don't know a day that I haven't exposed myself to the world. People seem to be getting plenty of both??? WHO?? Those who were told to shelter-in-place for 4 months and not go outside because they might end up dead? People who are low in vitamin D which can be obtained freely from sunshine exposure are more susceptible to the virus. A spreading virus can do no harm against healthy people. How about we focus our efforts on making all people healthier versus forcing everybody to wear a mask?

In post #89 you said, "I explained and linked earlier, big pharma makes no money off vaccines. Did you read anything I posted?" I guess you missed this article in Forbes magazine, huh?

Yep, no money in vaccines at all.
Check out #7 on the list specifically.

In post #89 you asked if I'll be exposing myself to boost immunity. I've been living my life normally all 120 days "before" masks bizarrely became mandated....4 months into this 'pandemic' masks became mandated. Brilliant moves. I'm pretty damn sure I probably already caught and conquered this little bitch corona virus strain. And if I haven't, it wasn't for a lack of trying or lack of caring.

You guys are at least being half serious again.This is what we should be doing as civil people. Accepting a slot in a vaccine trial? I'm highly suspicious of why anybody would do that though. Even people who are afraid of the virus might not want to do that. When did this happen exactly, today? How will we know if it kills you? If you're dead you won't be able to post to this forum.

This comment was edited on Jul 20, 2020, 23:23.

Jul 20, 2020, 15:17
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2020, 15:17
Jul 20, 2020, 15:17

Translation of RedEye9's deep, meaningful, well-thought-out, insightful response is below:

"DukeFNukem is a conspiracy theorist. Our government loves us. They will protect us and take care of us no matter what. From the cradle to the grave."

You're up to 2 sentences now. Congratulations. *sigh* Still no response to anything I said but you managed to give me a new name. I'll add it to the list.

Anti-vaxxer, crazy person, incoherent, conspiracy theorist.

I think RedEye is doing this just because he loves the attention. I must stop now. Have a good one folks!

Thanks RedEye9. Your input never fails to intellectually stimulate this thread to advance meaningful conversation. Keep up the good work soldier!

Don't forget to wear your diaper on your face when you get your Big Mac at McDonalds. I'm sure you look very sexy in it. LMFAO! It's not like you have a mental illness or germaphobia or anything bad like that.

Jul 20, 2020, 14:08
Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2020, 14:08
Jul 20, 2020, 14:08

Okay, so now everybody knows I'm crazy and incoherent. And you've backed it up with absolutely nothing. So you're 1 liners are adding about as much worth to this conversation as RedEye9s. Next? If you respond, please address something I actually said instead of just pulling random words out of your ass. It's a fair request for me to make, yes? Thank You!

*shrugs*
420 Comments. 21 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16    21  ] Older