Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jonah Dreyer

Real Name Jonah Dreyer   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jdreyer
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description IT Professional
Intel 3570K Core i5 @3.6 GHz
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 670 2GB
8 GB PC2100 RAM
Windows 7
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 9, 2004, 08:44
Total Comments 21479 (Jedi)
User ID 22024

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month
13. Re: Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month Feb 8, 2018, 03:23 jdreyer

cool, thanks  

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2018, 03:21 jdreyer

Actually, if I won the lottery, I'd buy a house right next to Blue's house.

I wouldn't live there though, because that would be creepy.

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

14. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2018, 03:20 jdreyer

Beamer wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 18:40:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 18:24:
If I won the lottery, I'd give some to Blue so he could implement a comment like/dislike system.

Ha! I honestly don't know what dislikes would do to make things better, but it would be nice to be able to upvote someone that said something clever. Sometimes I'll post a "ha!" but sometimes something is clever but not clever to waste others' time with a pointless response telling them that.

Too many dislikes, and a post gets hidden! Each person could set their own threshold.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 8, 2018, 03:17 jdreyer

Hoop wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 18:29:
I'm confident the Tesla has asteroid avoidance.

It's not upgraded to see the white ones though. It will plow right into those.

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Feb 8, 2018, 03:16 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 19:47:
Popcorn

Yeah, that made no sense whatsoever.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Feb 8, 2018, 03:13 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 19:41:
happy happy joy joy for deadpool

LOLOL. The first movie was so good, and this one looks to pick up right where that one left off.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Feb 7, 2018, 19:50 jdreyer

Yeah, Nvidia is selling the 1070 To for $450 on their website. Every place else is selling it for twice that price.  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 7, 2018, 19:48 jdreyer

Man, that's a pretty shitty autonomous car if it takes three months to go coast to coast.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2018, 18:24 jdreyer

If I won the lottery, I'd give some to Blue so he could implement a comment like/dislike system.  

5. Re: Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month Feb 7, 2018, 12:46 jdreyer

@MeanJim: I'm thinking of another play through. I played vanilla last time. What are your favorite mods?  

News Comments > Into the Breach This Month
1. Re: Into the Breach This Month Feb 7, 2018, 12:11 jdreyer

That looks sweet! FTL was so good, I'd almost consider this a blind buy.

Also, some of us had discussed a "Pacific Rim" TBS game a while back, and this fits the bill pretty closely.

3. Re: Kerbal Space Program Making History Next Month Feb 7, 2018, 12:07 jdreyer

Watching the Falcon launch yesterday, they had a lot of Kerbal-like UI elements to track the launch, booster separation, etc. It was cool, but also funny, as SpaceX's influence was obvious.  

News Comments > PUBG Anti-Cheat Release Delayed
19. Re: PUBG Anti-Cheat Release Delayed Feb 7, 2018, 12:01 jdreyer

Creston wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 09:48:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 20:01:

So like giving all environment textures a gray shade and all player textures a red color?

Yeah, but let's be realistic here, someone could program a custom driver for your graphics card to do that too. So what's PUBG gonna do next, ban all graphics drivers?

That's a lot of work though. And not nearly as egregious as wall hacks and aimbots.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 7, 2018, 11:59 jdreyer

Creston wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 09:46:
Go states, go. The more of you tell Ajit Pai to go fuck himself, the quicker we can get rid of this "Just let the telcos rape you! It won't hurt so bad if you just get it over with quick!" bullshit.

Shorter Agit Pai: "Just by bulk lube!"

20. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2018, 11:57 jdreyer

VaranDragon wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 04:50:
RedEye9 wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 20:01:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 19:50:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 16:56:
Looks like the Space X launch was successful:

https://youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c

Fastest moving Tesla in the Galaxy! The actual launch starts at about 28 minutes in.

That is seriously cool.
Nailing simultaneous booster landings @37minutes made me tumescent.

Im guessing the Flat Earthers believe its all a huge conspiracy and SpaceX is basically wasting billions of dollars on faking this shit for.....okay....I guess I have to admit I cant think of a motive or reason why a private company would fake all of this shit.

In order to scam billions of dollars in government contracts for "space launches!" Duh!

Just like all those climate scientists who have become multi-millionaires by getting government grants to study "global warming."

Get with it man, the Illuminati runs every thing!!1

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Into the Black Feb 7, 2018, 03:37 jdreyer

El Pit wrote on Feb 7, 2018, 00:29:
Aaaaaaaaand Game of Star Wars is on. Not only Rian Johnson but the guys behind of Game of Thrones are now working on a new Star Wars trilogy, too. In the end there will be an Jedi Avengers movie with the Jedi from all trilogies combined...

I dunno, I think you'll get some good stories out of those two crews. I'm interested to see what RJ can do when he's not cleaning up JJ's mess. Both Looper and Brothers Bloom are great films.

I'm a bit more worried about the GoT guys. Once they went away from GRRM's books, things got really wacky.

EDIT: On the plus side, maybe we'll see some nekkid aliens in Star Wars now?

This comment was edited on Feb 7, 2018, 04:09.

18. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 7, 2018, 00:20 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 20:01:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 19:50:
Pigeon wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 16:56:
Looks like the Space X launch was successful:

https://youtu.be/wbSwFU6tY1c

Fastest moving Tesla in the Galaxy! The actual launch starts at about 28 minutes in.

That is seriously cool.
Nailing simultaneous booster landings @37minutes made me tumescent.

* hands Redeye a box of tissue *

News Comments > Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia Announced
3. Re: Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia Announced Feb 7, 2018, 00:10 jdreyer

christheshitter wrote on Feb 6, 2018, 16:31:
There will never be a GOTY version of this game that's for sure. The DLC's just keeps coming with no light in sight.
Yeah, that's their model. It's a good way to do it, IMO. Allows good iteration while still producing playable software.

That being said, Paradox can take things too far with 10 DLCs for CK2 and other games.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 7, 2018, 00:02 jdreyer

Good luck trying to keep those deep fakes off the internet.  

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
1. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Feb 6, 2018, 23:58 jdreyer

MechWarrior meets Minecraft. Great concept. Too bad it's competitive multiplayer only.  

21479 Comments. 1074 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo