Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MrGrosser

Real Name MrGrosser   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname MrGrosser
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 2550271
Description None
Homepage http://sodman.us
Signed On Sep 30, 2004, 13:31
Total Comments 183 (Novice)
User ID 21946

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve Cashing Out of Bitcoin
8. Re: Valve Cashing Out of Bitcoin Dec 6, 2017, 22:30 MrGrosser

Guess I'll just have to buy everything through G2A now. Damnit.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Unlock All Star Wars Battlefront II Characters in 24 Hours
7. Re: Unlock All Star Wars Battlefront II Characters in 24 Hours Nov 20, 2017, 11:37 MrGrosser

OldDirtyEwok wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 11:31:
The micro transactions in Black Ops 3 were far worse, where was the horde then??

No one plays CoD games anymore. So no one cared. But if you try to screw up our beloved and precious Star Wars franchise... oh man.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront II Launches
73. Re: Star Wars Battlefront II Launches Nov 18, 2017, 18:25 MrGrosser

I'm hearing they're taking the loot crates out completely after all this backlash. Bad news.. they're going into The Last Jedi.

Apparently we need buy star cards to unlock all the acts of the movie.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned
6. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 14:13 MrGrosser

I only can say that I've done the beta for PvP.. and it was something this game never really needed and it's not something the game does well.
It's very much like For Honor PvP, and you can see how many people are playing that. October's average was just under 1200 people.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
17. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 14:09 MrGrosser

RedEye9 wrote:
This happened while he was a comedian, they do comedic things. That's why it's called comedy.

Everyone nowadays is coming out with something on everyone else. You dig deep in just about anyone's background, you're probably going to find something. And I know I'm the first to start throwing rocks, especially if they are opposite of my political views.. and I'm not trying to defend Fraken because he's a democrat and he is from my state... it's the repeat offenders that I'm worried about.
Now I'm sure some might say, grab someone by the pussy once.. that's fine. Multiple times.. now that's a beating.. but in this case.. he groped her, over a flak jacket. I'm starting to hear victim noises.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned
4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 13:57 MrGrosser

When you get to a certain level or prestige or whatever it is called, enemy indicators are removed from the radar. Even if you tag them with a drone.

I'd fly into a town with another human player that was lower prestige level and they'd be screaming "What are doing, there are kinds of a (whatever the orange guys are) around us!" And I looked and my radar was clear.

2. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Interference Released; More Free Content Planned Nov 16, 2017, 13:08 MrGrosser

I tried to enjoy this when they brought in the Tier system after you hit max level. But that resource grind is just so damn boring. You aren't doing anything fun besides hitting convoy after convoy after convoy so you can level weapon. And then you eventually get your enemy radar taken away from you... awesome. I get it, you're trying to make it more of a challenge... but it gets to a point where it just isn't fun anymore.  

News Comments > Need for Speed Payback Peels Out
2. Re: Need for Speed Payback Peels Out Nov 10, 2017, 12:05 MrGrosser

I can't find it on Steam...  

News Comments > LawBreakers Free Weekend
8. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 10, 2017, 09:00 MrGrosser

It's not already F2P? Well, there is my one new thing today.. Good night everybody!  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Video
5. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War Video Sep 19, 2017, 13:07 MrGrosser

Agreed... I will not sign up for loot crates in AAA titles. Eat a giant bag of a flaming dicks.  

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer
1. Re:Middle-earth: Shadow of War Trailer Sep 12, 2017, 11:04 MrGrosser

Still a hard pass for me. No loot crates in AAA games.  

News Comments > Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales
8. Re: Lawbreakers Launches to Great Reviews, Poor Sales Aug 10, 2017, 10:34 MrGrosser

This game would be ground breaking, 5 years ago. Now, it's just another bargain bin title.
Like people have said... the market is different now. This isn't what people are playing anymore.

9. VR answers Jul 31, 2017, 12:56 MrGrosser

They aren't really watching you. They are sending out infrared light to map out the area. It's really quite awesom how they work.
http://gizmodo.com/this-is-how-valve-s-amazing-lighthouse-tracking-technol-1705356768

2) It happened to me for a while especially when I played standing up. Now I'll keep the cords rested on the back of the chair. There are sometimes its so immersive your eyes will need to refocus when you take the headset off after an hour or so.

SOOOooo when are we playing more Bridge Crew?

News Comments > Get Even Released
1. More like, Get Bored Jun 23, 2017, 10:49 MrGrosser

Just stop.. these psychological thriller/horror/dark games are so overdone. No one does reaction streams anymore.  

News Comments > For Honor Competitive Mode and Duel Tourney Testing Next Week
1. For Honor Jun 23, 2017, 10:44 MrGrosser

They've got a really small pool to get people from. It's 24hr peak was less than 2000 users. In the past month, it's only been above that a handful at times. Another "great in theory" game.. just poorly executed.  

News Comments > Get Killing Floor Free
1. Killing Floor Jun 23, 2017, 10:38 MrGrosser

Nah  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 12, 2017, 14:57 MrGrosser

I doubt much past E3... that YouTube video for the creation club has 1,828 Likes and 28,343 Dislikes. That's a pretty loud response. Not to mention the thread on Reddit about.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls: Legends Heroes of Skyrim Announced
1. Skyrim Heroes Jun 12, 2017, 13:07 MrGrosser

I actually dislocated my jaw yawning so hard at this announcement.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 2017, 14:58.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans
8. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Open Beta Plans Apr 6, 2017, 09:13 MrGrosser

I'll gladly take anyones Beta code that isn't using it. I've got plenty of time this weekend to muck about for a bit.  

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2017, 16:45 MrGrosser

TIL - People still play Rock Band.  

183 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo