Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for mikepiet

Real Name mikepiet   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname maddog
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 21, 2004, 16:08
Total Comments 200 (Novice)
User ID 21885

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

News Comments > Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Launch Trailer
1. Re: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Launch Trailer Sep 26, 2018, 15:44 maddog

I really want to try an AssCreed game (as I loved GR Wildlands) but should I be worried at how fast they churn these out. Are they just reskinning the engine over and over again into different epochs?

Any title better than another?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands New Versions; Free Weekend Plans
3. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands New Versions; Free Weekend Plans Sep 19, 2018, 00:29 maddog

Steele Johnson wrote on Sep 18, 2018, 23:44:
I had a lot of fun playing this game co-op with a friend. I hope they make a sequel.

Played the game solo and loved it. Really scratched that open world itch for me that Just Cause 3 and some others failed to give me.

I've never played any of the Ass Creed games but I may give one a try since I enjoyed this one.

I was consistently amazed by the gaming world and hope they go to a fun new locale for a sequel.

News Comments > OVERKILLíS The Walking Dead Closed Beta Next Month
6. Re: OVERKILLíS The Walking Dead Closed Beta Next Month Sep 11, 2018, 00:40 maddog

Marvin T. Martian wrote on Sep 9, 2018, 17:38:
No SP???? No buy.

Wait....what? The other players can't be ai bots? Ugh, yeah, no buy from me as well.

Oh well, back to L4D2 for the millionth time.

News Comments > EA's Jacksonville Tribute
3. Re: EA's Jacksonville Tribute Aug 30, 2018, 13:55 maddog

NKD wrote on Aug 30, 2018, 11:18:
EA should buy out the NRA, turn it into a game studio, and run it into the ground. Use their powers for good.

That's quite possibly the dumbest thing I've read on the internet all day and I just came from reddit

News Comments > EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers
19. Re: EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers Aug 28, 2018, 17:21 maddog

Shit, even NPR admitted today at these so called "School mass shootings" are bull shit with all the numbers being fudged sooooooo badly that crimes with scissors are being labeled "gun crime".

[url=]https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent[/url]

News Comments > EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers
16. Re: EA Cancels Remaining Madden Qualifiers Aug 28, 2018, 17:17 maddog

Mexico and Brazil have more stringent gun control than the US and have far and away more gun deaths. How do you explain that? Oh yeah, drug dealers.....riiigggghhtttt

Cutter wrote on Aug 28, 2018, 12:14:
Darks wrote on Aug 28, 2018, 11:52:
Unbelievable, another nut case kid with mental health issues that got passed though the system and no one acted upon this kid knowing he was mentally messed up.

And on top of that he was sold two guns the previous month. I mean, how the fricking hell does someone with a know mental problem get sold weapons? The system is so screwed up. Gun shop owners should be held accountable and made to be more stringent on who they sell weapons to.

Im not against the 2nd amendment or taking weapons away. I have my own weapons. but they really need to fix the system so these types cant get a hold of guns so easily.

It's a bullshit excuse used by the GOP to protect the weapon manufacturers. Fact is most gun crime are crimes of passion. So way more people who are "normal" are shooting other people simply because they said yes to the wrong impulse. If you start giving psych evaluations to everyone where does the cutoff begin? You can't accurately predict who's going to snap and go on a shooting spree and who isn't. Guy in Las Vegas was a perfect example of that. Replay any of these mass-shooting scenarios and replace the guns with a blade or club and you're not going to see anything close to the sort of harm that's done with guns.

The reality is, if you allow everyone to arm themselves to the teeth and do that in public this is going to happen. It does happen in the US every single day now. It's so common in fact most of it doesn't even make the new anymore. Yet, in countries with stringent gun controls you don't see anything remotely close to what's going on in the US. So blame it on mental health all you like, hell even change the laws on it, but you're not going to see these things stop when everyone and his dog is walking around strapped.

News Comments > Fatal Shooting at Game Tournament [Updated]
36. Re: Fatal Shooting at Game Tournament [Updated] Aug 26, 2018, 23:09 maddog

RedEye9 wrote on Aug 26, 2018, 20:35:
NKD wrote on Aug 26, 2018, 20:23:
Strider83 wrote on Aug 26, 2018, 18:52:
snp

Hey, dumbass hypocrite, almost 40 people lose their lives to gun violence every day in the US. Why didn't you include the other 36 in your post? Why weren't you on here yesterday scolding us for not taking yesterdays 40 dead seriously?
But wait, there's more.
Every day, 342 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

Every day, 96 people die from gun violence:

34 are murdered
59 die from suicide
1 killed unintentionally
1 killed by legal intervention
1 died but was intent unknown

Gotta love that 2nd Amendment

Yup, I fucking do.

My guns don't jump out of their safe and go out and kill people.

Liberals make me laugh.

What's even more funny are these jokers who think they can win....[url=]https://counterglobalistoperations.wordpress.com/2018/08/22/violent-antifa-group-plans-red-army/[/url]

This comment was edited on Aug 26, 2018, 23:41.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 31, 2018, 01:12 maddog

The whole point of easily made home made firearms is that you can't stop me from making them no matter how many laws you pass.

*laughs in freedom*

News Comments > Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars Next Week
1. Re: Far Cry 5: Lost on Mars Next Week Jul 11, 2018, 01:03 maddog

I dunno, FC5 has not captured my long term interest the way GR:Wildlands did. I still go back to Wildlands to just mess around sometimes. Alot like I use to do with Just Cause.

FC5, while I love the story, it's just kinda meh.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 21, 2018, 01:09 maddog

No wonder Disney keeps raising their prices at their parks.

Meh, no fucks given. I've been boycotting all things Disney since they forced their IT guys to train their indian replacements then fired the Americans.

News Comments > ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Trailer
6. Re: ACE COMBAT 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Trailer Jun 16, 2018, 00:25 maddog

The games look amazing but often lack the one thing I look most for in a flight sim game, quick mission creator.

I want to pick my plane, time of day, number of enemies, enemy sams and mission type.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
5. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 19, 2018, 01:03 maddog

Ha ha, funny comments  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Evening Metaverse May 19, 2018, 00:57 maddog

I don't see what's wrong with looking at changing the deal, as long as it's done in a legal manner.

USPS has been running at a loss for more than a decade. Amazon pays no federal income tax due to the same tax benefits that Trump put in place.

I see nothing wrong with him asking for more from Amazon. And this is coming from a lifelong conservative.

News Comments > Black Ops IIII Announced
31. Re: Black Ops IIII Announcement May 17, 2018, 23:09 maddog

They really honestly cannot come up with anything new. It's just a mod of a mod of a mod of a reskinned game.  

News Comments > Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed
10. Re: Battlefield V May 23rd Reveal Confirmed May 16, 2018, 19:14 maddog

Battlefield Mars  

News Comments > RAGE 2 Announcement Monday?
3. Re: RAGE 2 Announcement Monday? May 11, 2018, 10:57 maddog

MoonSpook wrote on May 11, 2018, 10:53:
I find this really odd as a business decision. The original was panned a fair amount.. even the kindest reviews thought it was just OK. Maybe it sold well on the strength of id's name, and now they reckon they can do it again?

If they could make it truly open world like Just Cause, I would pick it up.

News Comments > Battlefield V Includes "Single-Player Stories"
15. Re: Battlefield V Includes May 9, 2018, 22:06 maddog

Personally, I'd rather see ai bots in the mp modes vs sp content.  

News Comments > Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans?
8. Re: Battlefield V Battle Royale Plans? Apr 19, 2018, 00:06 maddog

Is this "battle royale" mode the game style of this PUBG game everyone is talking about? Sorry, serious question. I don't play much online MP anymore.  

News Comments > EA and AI, E-I-E-I-O
8. Re: EA and AI, E-I-E-I-O Mar 23, 2018, 00:08 maddog

jdreyer wrote on Mar 22, 2018, 18:57:
Very cool. I've been looking for a BF2 AIX replacement for a decade. This shows promise.

I made navmeshes for some of the maps in the AIX mod (bot name pc_load_letter). Glad to see people are still playing and enjoying the mod.

Was sad that the team broke up shortly after the release.

News Comments > No Microtransactions in State of Decay 2
5. Re: No Microtransactions in State of Decay 2 Mar 12, 2018, 13:05 maddog

I don't mind that it's Windows 10 store and Win10 only. I enjoyed the first and hope that this is good as well.

I wish more game companies would release open world zombie games that are good. Would love to see the Just case 3 or GHost Recon Wildlands engine in a zombie game.

The only thing that bugged me about the first SoD was the brown hue that was cast over everything. Give me vibrant colors dammit.

200 Comments. 10 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo