Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for B. Jackson

Real Name B. Jackson   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname McTurbo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://www.cyber-con.com
Signed On September 20, 2004
Supporter -
Total Comments 69 (Suspect)
User ID 21871

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolcen Sells 1M

1. Re: Wolcen Sells 1M Mar 5, 2020, 18:29 McTurbo

bought day before launch. still cant play it. crashes/freezes within 30 second to 2 minutes of launching the game. (hard locks the computer forced to reboot)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed

11. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Jan 16, 2020, 22:06 McTurbo

(game stalled for Xbox series x and PlayStation 5 release this fall)  

News Comments > Facebook Acquires PlayGiga for Cloud Gaming

3. Re: Facebook Acquires PlayGiga for Cloud Gaming Dec 19, 2019, 18:18 McTurbo

seems VR & Cloud Gaming are made for each other.. now lets see if they can get the technology perfected (add in 5g and OMG)  

News Comments > Anthem Overhaul Coming?

2. Re: Anthem Overhaul Coming? Nov 16, 2019, 01:46 McTurbo

Unless they give out the game for free after the overhaul who do they expect to buy and play it? there is no way for them to recover. its the base game that's a disaster.  

News Comments > Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only

45. Re: Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only Nov 4, 2019, 01:23 McTurbo

deqer wrote on Nov 4, 2019, 01:01:
So, another service game that can discontinue at any moment and suddenly you don't own D4 anymore.

You don't OWN almost any modern game you have on the pc or the consoles.. you simply lease them for a lifetime as long as you follow their rules. yes. even single-player games.

News Comments > Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only

15. Re: Diablo IV Confirmed as Online-Only Nov 3, 2019, 13:59 McTurbo

I think they will use the same format as Destiny 2. they want to replace the lost income when it went back to Bungie. (think eververse but some form of diablo currency).. community hub, online persistence, and a world where you see people in the general area's but not the missions or dungeons.. (sounds exactly like destiny 2 online)  

News Comments > Blizzard Hong Kong Backlash Continues

39. Re: Blizzard Hong Kong Backlash Continues Oct 11, 2019, 08:05 McTurbo

It is a video game. I could care less about anyone's politics who play it. same for whats going on in the NBA right now. Amazing at the attitudes really. most of you here in the USA (with me!) would be bitching to no end if an illegal alien came here and complained about our laws/rules and took a stance against what we believe.. and you are shocked that the Chinese who are under a completely different type of government are reacting the same way we would? SMFH....  

News Comments > The Division 2: Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions Release

5. Re: The Division 2: Episode 1 – D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions Release Jul 24, 2019, 08:43 McTurbo

My problem with the game was that gearing in end game was just not fun. too much of a puzzle and clear upgrades couldn't be used because they would break the bonuses. between stats, colors and talents and how they all intermixed I just found it more of a hassle than Division 1 and stopped playing.  

News Comments > New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year

1. Re: New Microsoft Flight Simulator Next Year Jun 10, 2019, 10:29 McTurbo

damn, that's gorgeous.. can't help but think when the technology gets to the point where we are combining engines. imagine this as GTA 6 if you could run around on the ground too

Looking forward to the next few years of games.

News Comments > No Man’s Sky: Beyond Getting VR Support

10. Re: No Man’s Sky: Beyond Getting VR Support Mar 26, 2019, 03:08 McTurbo

No man sky the game that's not really a game. end result. no one cares you shot yourself in the foot releasing that trash... you should have just advertised engine demo for download.  

News Comments > Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads

41. Re: Anthem Demo Pre-Downloads Jan 23, 2019, 20:55 McTurbo

the few times I've pre-ordered has been money management issues more than any inclination to just buy it before its available. (aka I had extra funds 3 months before release with no guarantee I would have those same funds during the release due to the way the bills fall on the release date. (yes i avoid credit cards when i can)  

News Comments > The Division 2 Private Beta Next Month

1. Re: The Division 2 Private Beta Next Month Jan 17, 2019, 01:45 McTurbo

I am leery of giving this a shot after the failure to correct the hacking on the PC version. But I loved the storyline and gameplay of the first one. If its the same cluster#@#$ then that's it for me on massive, they have had plenty of time to learn their mistakes on the first game.  

News Comments > Anthem Closed Alpha Next Month

1. Re: Anthem Closed Alpha Next Month Nov 30, 2018, 04:07 McTurbo

2 day or weekend access for alpha/beta's seem pointless to me. either have a proper one or just send some quiet invites.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky NEXT Tomorrow; Free Season of Content Planned

13. Re: No Man's Sky NEXT Tomorrow; Free Season of Content Planned Jul 23, 2018, 13:10 McTurbo

I am sure the 9 people still playing this game after its massive disappointment are very excited.  

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

2. Re: Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer Jun 11, 2018, 10:14 McTurbo

Drool.. if this is anywhere near as good as Witcher 3.. I am gonna lose a lot of sleep  

News Comments > Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Next Week

1. Re: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Next Week Feb 20, 2018, 10:01 McTurbo

Will there actually be a game and story to play this time or just more pointless cruising around with nothing to do?  

News Comments > EA Gaming Patents

4. Re: EA Gaming Patents Jan 9, 2018, 10:44 McTurbo

that should be strait thrown out. this a pure money grab they didn't invent this stuff.. they are just trying to patent what others have built as a community and force future developers to pay them for it.  

News Comments > Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles

1. Re: Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles Dec 19, 2017, 09:44 McTurbo

Learn to say "Soon"  

News Comments > Blizzard's Battle.net Brand Returns

2. Re: Blizzard's Battle.net Brand Returns Aug 15, 2017, 09:14 McTurbo

Like anyone anywhere is going to call it anything but battlenet.  

News Comments > Résumé Reveals Grand Theft Auto VI?

9. Re: Résumé Reveals Grand Theft Auto VI? Jul 27, 2017, 14:53 McTurbo

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 27, 2017, 14:24:
As long as it wasn't as godawful boring as 4 and 5 and has characters with actual depth, I may look at it. But after 4 and 5, Rockstar has a lot to prove to me before I lay down money.

5 was not that bad.

as for something to prove to you.. their games are technological marvels at the very height of video game achievement and on the forefront of game development.. they are not without their flaws but damn man.. that's some hell of an ego to think they owe you anything.. maybe you will be happier with more doom and half-life clones rather than putting a vested interest in a developer who provides the level of innovation that rockstar has.

69 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >