Descending
Limit Results:

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: No subject
Sep 9, 2004, 21:15
Re: No subject Sep 9, 2004, 21:15
Sep 9, 2004, 21:15

look i am not trying to wave the wow flag...but beta hasnt even fully implimented its pvp, and yes there are some balancing issues. and after macroing for hours making stims in SWG i am no fan of crafting.But Wow looks to be the new "game" but sb has the best pvp right now hands down. While i hate zerg wars...i love a good "big battle"...i have not seen any game come close to those fights...i am talking like 5-6 hour pure 200 plus ppl battles

This comment was edited on Sep 9, 21:16.

Re: Great!
Sep 9, 2004, 19:46
Re: Great! Sep 9, 2004, 19:46
Sep 9, 2004, 19:46

shadowbane has a grip on its lil niche. As the only 100% pvp game. charactor creation is deep, and xp is easy as pie. Honestly WoW will prolly suck the life out of SB. But its been a good run and maybe ubi learned something. And those who were at the 300-400 people battles. The fall of cournerstone, mordkessle, etc. some guild spends hundreds of millions in gold to build a grand city, they put up a darn good fight when trying to keep it. When you guys play WoW and come across the hardcore pvp guilds from SB youre gonna curse their exsistance as you travel back to your grave as a ghost.

2 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older