Limit Results:

279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 5.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older

Re: BUGGY!
Aug 3, 2003, 13:25
Re: BUGGY! Aug 3, 2003, 13:25
Aug 3, 2003, 13:25

"Danny Boy!"

Once again you have made a case of ignorance for yourself.
Simile, is when you take two words that don't mean the same and put them together as a word...

you know? like M-E-T-A-P-H-O-R? You have a long ways to go man.. ha ha ha ha.

You can't win with me Dude, matter a fact Blue just posted a new item that states ATI has said HL2 will definetly be arriving on the shelf by Sept 12, 2003. But Valve will not support it with comments. I'd sat that about plays intot he role of modesty. ;p
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Aug 3, 2003, 05:38
Re: BUGGY! Aug 3, 2003, 05:38
Aug 3, 2003, 05:38

Geez Dan,

I particulary left a few errors in my sentences to let you know I'm not perfect. Only that a point needed to be made.

As for the GOT-DAMNED... it's for simile.

OH, another thing Dantastic. I can spell perfectly fine. I figure why should I go out of my way trying to make syntax a big deal when I run into buffons like you that will argue a case on complete lack of information. I hope by now you've investigated your flaw in presumtions about Valve?

And 'Soupkin'... you do have AIDS you "NERD!" If I'm on this board commenting and so are you. Then I think that about makes us equal.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Aug 2, 2003, 16:07
Re: BUGGY! Aug 2, 2003, 16:07
Aug 2, 2003, 16:07

Dan,

I have just come to the conclusion you are simply just hideously stupid.. and you don't pay attention to the very words you try to learn for your person education. The word has been around since the advent of latin. It's now more appropriately used as a medical term just like incontinent or catatonic. I'm tired of arguing points with half witted jackass trying to come off like some authority on something. I battle with cretins building networks and telecom infrastructures all the time. Then I have to fuck around with boneheads like you that don't have any volume in english words, exist by living through their video monitor searching for answers on "www.com" and "www.what-the-fuck.dictionary.com" and still can't find the answers so they assume by divine virtue they are the answer and make their own coefficient.

i never said flatulate.. I said flatulent and flatulating "Moron!" now I know you're a "GOT-DAMNNED IDIOT!"

Why don't you do what you do best and that's maintaining you scores and secrets on IGN.

I am laughing so hard because the older I get the studiper the new generation becomes (not all but a good majority)

This comment was edited on Aug 2, 16:42.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Aug 2, 2003, 15:01
Re: BUGGY! Aug 2, 2003, 15:01
Aug 2, 2003, 15:01

you replied: The dude, when I read your comments I can't help but think "This lad really should just use a spell checker because it would help him to not make up words like 'flatulating'."

FYI.. flatulating or flatulent means to "pass gas" "cut the cheese"... "FUCKING FART dude!" I was calling your comments bogus and worthy of nothing more that passing gas.

As for your hyperbole. Just because you don't get the facts or access to areas of information that pertain to accuracy for better understanding. Meaning, viewing the data released by Valve. It doesn't mean just because you think therefore you are correct. The world is spining in cycles, time doesn't stop because you sleep or don't interact, and all things great and small are intertwind in the machinatia of life.

All I'm saying Dan is: "you are wrong" there is no hype the only hype is the hyperventilation you seem to be going through to exacerbate an issue that is not true...

I couldn't help it, I had to become dictionary.com as you so put it in my explaination(s).

and for another tid bit of info.. I don't resort to dictionaries and thesauruses. because fortunate for some of us... we do use our brains to draw from... I do mispell. i'm not perfect

and by the way, Gamespot is only $24.95 a year for gaming info and media as well Gamespy/Fileplanet does have non-subscriber download servers to get media also... try it. You might gain a wealth of knowledge and learn that Valve is really doing little by way of advertising.

This comment was edited on Aug 2, 15:02.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Aug 2, 2003, 13:09
Re: BUGGY! Aug 2, 2003, 13:09
Aug 2, 2003, 13:09

Dan, everytime I read your misdirected comments I can't help but think: "This guy is complaining for the sake of just spouting on data that has nothing to do with Valve exagerating the content of their product. In fact there have been *NO* new images released showing off scenes different from what we've already seen.

So the only thought that comes to mind is you seem to like flatulating whenever you speak on somthing.

These are simply the same movies released during E3 in higher res format so you can enjoy it as if you were playing the game on your monitor (full screen)... ala Blink format.

observe a little better before you swing off the branches assuming there's a problem.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: The final solution
Jul 22, 2003, 23:29
Re: The final solution Jul 22, 2003, 23:29
Jul 22, 2003, 23:29

'C r i s p y', I'm well aware of what's being mulled over... thank you very much: "to fredster or not to fredster"

And what engine do you suppose Blue use? As if the Bluesnews server isn't already busy enough doing archival lookups and keeping track of just our daily shared access.

If everyone's profile did filtering from the host server, I can see a DB timebomb waiting. Not to mention a system upgrade which I'm sure someone would have to pay for. This site would chug like a derailed caboose.

What some view as an inconvenience... others could care less.

So.. the question is do we censor or not? That was and still is my original metaphor. I'm sure if Blue is tired of someones activity he'd delete himself. I've seen him do it before.

Blue is obviously getting a kick out of it. As am I. I don't know this "Fred walking dead fella" and I just ignor anything he says as long as it's not offensive.

I'll go back to my Black Russian now if you don't mind.

-The Dude-

Vic B.

P.S. I forgot to mention.. how could this be a client side function when the data is maintained on Blues server and all changes need to written at the Server side? it's not like you have a persistent connection... even if you did it wouldn't matter. "HICK UP!"

This comment was edited on Jul 23, 00:45.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: The final solution
Jul 22, 2003, 19:15
Re: The final solution Jul 22, 2003, 19:15
Jul 22, 2003, 19:15

well if that's the case who's board would it be?

Yours? maybe you should leave desicions like that up to the curator.

Everyone wants control of what they have no ownership of.

There's a famous quote that goes like this: "The Ocean (could be space) is vast and infinite. What might seem like eternity to you is nothing more than a blink of an eye to an ageless body of water..."
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"REALLY!"
Jul 22, 2003, 19:07
"REALLY!" Jul 22, 2003, 19:07
Jul 22, 2003, 19:07

"What a surprise!" I expected this considering the wake-up call Valve sent to iD.

Back to the drawing board.

I have an idea... Maybe DukeNukem has a chance to make it in the line up this year? UGhhhhhhhhhhh??? No, I think not.

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 19:08.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Bad Ad
Jul 22, 2003, 18:43
Re: Bad Ad Jul 22, 2003, 18:43
Jul 22, 2003, 18:43

Bloodwolf and Blue. The answer is........................

R-A-M.

Most system problems nowadays beit "Real Mode" or "GUI" are dependant upon how apps handle extended memory and what memory addresses it can get access to.

I know? believe me. I work with some of the most unique system designs in town.

I dare not shed any more intellegence due to a lack of good judgement typically exihibited from 'JediLuke' constant need to chastize me and figure out what I do for a living... I told the ole chap I was uneducated and jobless. HA HA HA HA

Trade secrets have a dollar value associated with said infomation. But, 'Blue' and 'Bloodwolf' I'll make an exception and discuss it for free

take care

-The Dude-

Vic B.

now I know what a Fredster is... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
This comment was edited on Jul 22, 18:52.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

UFO: Aftermath
Jul 22, 2003, 12:21
UFO: Aftermath Jul 22, 2003, 12:21
Jul 22, 2003, 12:21

As much as I'm looking forward to this game, I can't help but be taken back just a bit at the quality of the screenshots and how blurry they appear. I hope it's just bad focusing on part of the screenshots being allowed for release?

Because if it's reminiscent of the game? "WOW!" My eyes are going to have problems.

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 12:22.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

What's the big deal?
Jul 21, 2003, 21:33
What's the big deal? Jul 21, 2003, 21:33
Jul 21, 2003, 21:33

When all else fails, go to another country's website and they'll steer you in the right direction. I found all 40 images imposing their beauty on my eyes.. Downloaded the lot of them for posterity
-The Dude-

Vic B.

No subject
Jul 21, 2003, 21:32
No subject Jul 21, 2003, 21:32
Jul 21, 2003, 21:32

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 21:39.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: USA - UK : same thing
Jul 21, 2003, 03:09
Re: USA - UK : same thing Jul 21, 2003, 03:09
Jul 21, 2003, 03:09

Ha Ha.. 'Crestin' much as you would like to think of my sentiments as being in the minority you know deep within you everyone wants to take a shot at you know who? Delaying is just a small form of protest "ha ha ha!" I applaud Elixir

and 'Jedi' I came back to Blues specifically to see if you'd be foolish enough to provoke more of the same ridiculous grand standing...

...and low and behold, "I wasn't surprised!" You still remain the class A moron. You like sticking your finger in the light socket, like some brain dead lab monkey constantly looking ways to berate me when I've done nothing to you aside from demonstrate to you that even uneducated, high school dropout like me, that juggle a couple languages and travels the world a little bit, *AND* jobless can still cause a rhinoceros like you to scratch his ass. You have this thing about wanting to be some sort of village voice. I have news for you... YOU'RE NOT

This is all fun for me until toads start trolling around messing with me due to innocent comments. Then it's time to show those pedigrees that even hunchbacks and peasants... or as you so eloquently phrasesd it, proletariats.

and I'll repeat it again. WTF are you talking about thesaurus for? Except it, maybe I have some semblance of grey matter that can extract words with more than one syllable or are you too dubious for such an admission?

I'm out of here I have art to do... I have had it with you 'Jedi' you're a failure.

and please stop using the word "G-O-D-D-A-M-N" you might offend someone.

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 03:17.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Republic
Jul 20, 2003, 18:27
Re: Republic Jul 20, 2003, 18:27
Jul 20, 2003, 18:27

you can't resist... can you?

First off, maybe if you had better command of english langauge I'd take you a bit more serious.

point being: the majority of humble proletariat persons that partisipating in this "internet talking place

that should read:" the majority of humble proletarian persons participating on this "internet talking place" dot dot dot

and if most of these humble people knew how much you insulted them with your use of labeling them as proletariat they should be firing off at you to for daring to squeeze them in such a dead-end confinement

second. If you want to make this personal, why don't you take this offline and email with your mutant opinions of farcedness. v_i_c@earthlink.net.

Problem is you always enter the arena three days late. Missing initial statements which cause the lineup then you try to make yourself [not "youre", "PARNTER!"] seem like some kind of deified hero from the 6th dimension of your lower medulla attempting to rank on me. That's the classic third rate troll maneuver.

SO, in the end. Your point is not taken and if you think of yourself as some kind of hero you'd better get a different job... "YOU SUCK!"

This comment was edited on Jul 20, 20:45.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: No subject
Jul 20, 2003, 15:47
Re: No subject Jul 20, 2003, 15:47
Jul 20, 2003, 15:47

Sure we can keep it on game content. Someone soiled it with their blazing exemplifications so I simply rebuked their comments

While keeping within the framework Republic

and 'ReDeeMer' go sniff some glue dude.

speaking of politicalizing things.. WHAT the hell is the happy fredster club? I see some instances where fred appears to a homo or dead and deaf? WTF?

Lastly. Saddam is no hero to me (his days were numbered anyway). But at what point does a country prempt execution of Prime Ministers because they don't cooperate?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Republic
Jul 20, 2003, 13:35
Re: Republic Jul 20, 2003, 13:35
Jul 20, 2003, 13:35

Americas the biggest TERRORIST... ask the question why is it the US soil was attacked per sept 11, 2001. Then ask why did the US and England invaded Iraq. Had nothing to do with WMD.

Everything to do with interference... exerting over affairs they wanted control over (them being the US:CIA, NSA, FBI, SS). Autonomy and soveriegnty

"AND MONEY!" Europe stood to do very well with Iraq and the US and UK could not have that. It was a clear sign that the US and the UK were loosing their intimidation and influence.

It's shameful to be a US citizen and except blindly any anecdotal commentary. "Republic", although it based on an Eastern European politcal system.. The US is many ways is just that also. Own the land, Oppress the citizens, work tem 12-16 hours a day, while keeping the wealthy ruling class on top... matter a fact that's how every country operates.

Terrorist......... "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The Terroist are the BUSH regime: and his Defense Department along with that cross-eyed hippo-ass pitch fork wielding toothly bitch, Condelessa Rice. Collin Powel is probably suffering from an extreme case of hemorrhoids because of his pact with the devil. He looks constipated. What a moron.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: figures...
Jul 20, 2003, 00:51
Re: figures... Jul 20, 2003, 00:51
Jul 20, 2003, 00:51

Actually had you come by just a few minutes later i would have ammended my post in time and you would have missed my typos

OH well, "thee luck of irish be pissing on me"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 20, 2003, 00:15
Re: figures... Jul 20, 2003, 00:15
Jul 20, 2003, 00:15

HEY.. I wasn't saying I didn't like Republic. I'm looking forward to the title.

I'm just pointing out how bored I became of "The Sims" AND "Sim City" now that I think about it????
Personally if Will Wright and company could have implemented the feature that simcity 2000 had where you could go into 1st person mode and travel through the eyes of your world I may have enjoyed both better.

Republic is leagues ahead in the adventure area. At least I can culminate a rebellious tenor and go after unfaithfuls... or they can come after me. A regular shit kick'n contest :D.

Now.. Sims 2 looks tempting. But just to stay on track I am all for the quick and speedy resolution to the release of Republic... around the same time as my favorite H&D II.

"THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD!"

"joke!".. of course I know Half Life 2 will be the king.

This comment was edited on Jul 20, 00:48.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 19, 2003, 19:54
Re: figures... Jul 19, 2003, 19:54
Jul 19, 2003, 19:54

"WHAT!"

Do you mean gay as in having a joyous time? or gay as in un homogenous and queer ? "ha ha ha!"

Actually, I like games that allow me to par take in the lifestyles of facism and icon building. "The Sims" was pretty fun to me until I realized what a looser I was trying live a virtual life. So, I stopped playing it.

This couldn't be any different from "Sims". But I still want to give it crack.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

figures...
Jul 19, 2003, 15:37
figures... Jul 19, 2003, 15:37
Jul 19, 2003, 15:37

Why is it something good must always suffer the plight of ignorance?

in this case stupidity.

This comment was edited on Jul 19, 15:43.
-The Dude-

Vic B.
279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 5.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older