Limit Results:

279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older

Re: Call of Cthulhu
May 22, 2004, 12:19
Re: Call of Cthulhu May 22, 2004, 12:19
May 22, 2004, 12:19

"WOW!"

Thanks for that info. :)Now, that's a dreary situation turning into something good.

I wish the same outcome could have resulted for "Dreamland chronicles"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Call of Cthulhu
May 21, 2004, 20:27
Call of Cthulhu May 21, 2004, 20:27
May 21, 2004, 20:27

I wondered what happened to this title? It was as if the development went into coma after past 2 E3's.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P
May 19, 2004, 22:26
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 22:26
May 19, 2004, 22:26

This is fun.. I have someone even mimicing me -'The dude' I'm legendary what an honor I feel "SO" ingratiated

so what we have is the dude with bearcubs - the fake
and the real dude - me

Second, I threw a bone in their for you Jedi, you pompous twit. plain versus plain versus plane versus plane. I knew I spelled it wrong. So what! But what do I have to prove to you? "NOT a FUCKING THING!"

You're nobody to me you. English major, Major english... playing video games, How cultured and proper you must feel. You are a true measurement of what kind of class citizens are coming into the world of business and education. Keep those noses high in the air and look down on everyone like they are a blight.

"HAR HAR HAR!"

Now, lets not forget one important thing here kiddies. I tried to make an offer of peace and in true predictable form, just like the Sectarian Pilgrim [ you know, Pilgrims that arrived at Plymouth rock and looked down upon every creature?] you are. You refused to make peace with a fellow citizen.

If you also clump yourself in the category of musician, you have done a model job demonstrating your open mindedness. (a joke of course)

So, now I know what you are, we're back to observing you as the simple Nazi son of a bitch you are, trying to posture as if "YOU ARE" the superior race. YOU! come here instigating, insighting, looking for assumed malodorous moments to tease and fuck with someone with your [a metaphor for the miopic view you have] woeful bag of dorks that follow you like Mary Poppins and Dick Van Dyke chiminey sweeping cortet. Looking to sweep someone under the forum carpet.

You remind me of a web forum I would frequent that unfortunately became very racist and intolerable. The favorite thing to do by those Mezger Nazis was control the tempo of who could make post on the website. This gang of trailer park trash tried to drown anyone out with a flood of threads and rants to subdue and chase them off if they did'nt like what they expressed. Well, they made the mistake of jerking around with me. It was hilarious what happened to them. For some strange reason none the 10 or so punks come back to that website. Mysterious goings on.

YOU, are no different HA HA HA.. So.. erzahle dich Der Kommisar, was ist los? Haben sie einen schlest tage oder bestimmen sie krank in deim kopf? Sie denken sie ist Der Uber Nazi... Ach wie traurig

I almost forgot.. nobody likes me? OOOOOOOH I'm so sad So, I guess I'm looking for friends here, huh?

The Superior race knows what's good for me?

STFU and GOOMF... "what a dork"

This comment was edited on May 19, 22:50.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 19:22
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 19:22
May 19, 2004, 19:22

We are in school once again.

Class has commenced, the teacher taps the chalk board for the students undivided attention (the Dude being the teacher). a student raises his hand and exclaims:"What the hell made you stick valedictorian in there? "

the teacher says: Now! Now! no need for profanity. Jedi, being valedictorian: The student with the highest academic rank in a class who delivers a speech at graduation

the teacher explains: "Jedi in your case; metaphorically you feel you are the head of the class and must give eye wakening, honorable monologues."

Next, "contemptous" in true form I forgot the "u" in "contemptuous". And no, I did not mean contemptible. That would be your wording of how you feel it should be used in a sentence, but you are wrong. sorry to bring such bad news to you.

80%OF THE WORDS THAT I USE ARE IN-AP-PRO-PRI-ATE?

inappropriate - that's 5 syllables do I get an "A" for that. "HA HAHA HA!"

YOU ARE CONSISTANTLY VERBALIZING YOUR RATIOCINATIVE CONJECTURE

con-sist-ant-ly that's 5 syllables
ra-tio-cin-ative - that's 5 syllables
con-jec-ture - that's 3 syllables

THE DUDE DOES NOT ADHERE TO JURISPRUDENCE HE IS ALWAYS DEFINING HIS OWN IDIOSYNCRATIC PERSUITS

id-io-syn-cra-tic -that's 5
jur-is-pru-dence - and last that's 4

Hmmmmm? I could keep going on.

Honestly, Jedi... I'm on another plane and I really don't sweat this stuff you contentously chase me on. These words are in my head and when I am writting they come out. I don't make it up I am not trying to seem or come off like some trojan stomping his prowess with words.

you can stick with your malapropism label of me and my spontaneous use of phraseologies.

I'm original. That's the facts. No glitter no glamour.
I'm just being me.

EDIT: The point is Jedi, you are so stiff, so structured, you can't see outside of the box. you gaze at me in disbelief; thinking what the hell is he talking about before you look at the entirety

I am metaphoric and therefore I am not clouded by the reigns of proper or improper use of english langauge. Sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. I study languages & culture so that hurts me at times for sentence structure. "I just forget!" but, I don't care either. I only care when I am personalizing something for busienss or friends.

Bluesnews attendies? I'm not applying for a job here what do I care? my talents are elsewhere.

This comment was edited on May 19, 21:20.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 18:16
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:16
May 19, 2004, 18:16

There ya go

You are being contemptous.

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Now, lets take at look at what happened to my sentence as I was typing it. This will be an investigation. just like the discovery channel

Exerp:"I'll cleanup my sentences when I'm ready, not a the request of you because you don't get it. Too bad. "
as you take note at the "not a the request" I simple stroked right past the "t". for clarity it should have been: "not at the request"

You are making a federal case of the matter because I am not proofreading. I am laughing so hard.

I have a suggestion for you Jedi... why don't you just ignore my post if they bother you so much? I don't get you?
you can treat me like so many other random babblers here. ignor me, but you don't.

P.S. Bronco, I hope you still have the archiver running?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 18:01
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 18:01
May 19, 2004, 18:01

We could keep this up to til the end of summer...

I see you end up re-editing quite a lot lately... hmmmmmm?

I can recall in the past you didn't make those mistakes. Becoming quite common now?

And your, you're, you are. So I forgot. So what? you're being the ASSHOLE, not me... you keep coming after me.

For me, this is all amusement even when I fire off a face slap to you. "Ahem!" Face slap being flavorful gesture of name calling and presumptuous commentary because you are riding my back.

you know: "in my grill!" - a notable quotable

The problem here Jedi is I am not to sure if you are trying to help me or harm me because you come at me in such a malcontentive, valedictorain way. I can't figure out if you are just another random flamer.

If you want to shake hands? I'm all for that. If you want to chastise me and besiege me with bad timing at the end of a marathon thread... well, it's engarde.

It's your call dude. I'm here at blues to make my comments. It's not like we have video cameras here or it's realtime.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 17:33
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 17:33
May 19, 2004, 17:33

Sorry about the word "contrite" but in my rush I typed it. I'm not perfect or error free.

I meant contempt, so now you are exhibiting contriteness for me.

No embarrassment here, sorry. I made up my own rule to get you to focus on that specific word. IT WORKED! How cool is that?

As for the opinion on: "random" ( and yes I used quotes )
that, is just that. I can express my sentence that way if I want. I'm not writing for Harpers or the NYT. I'll cleanup my sentences when I'm ready, not a the request of you because you don't get it. Too bad.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 17:16
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 17:16
May 19, 2004, 17:16

Jedi,

I just had a few words with your cheerleader, you know? the one flashing the pom-poms for you. I think I'll paste a few comments I made to him to make sure you note these:

-=sigh=- This is incredible, everything that I have done to begin my threads to as part of this post has lead to three embiciles to take it upon themselves to pervert everything that began as a legimate gripe to end up to this... a fucking 90 + name calling session because they are a bunch punks.

Who would that be:

JediLuke
nin
and Isus_in_Black

I see you're not as omnipotent as you try to come off.
1) fingering is the exercise one par takes for warm practice with a piano. strumming and stringing are all parts of guitar play. Glad I could be of service elevating your knowledge

2) if I lack so much why do comeback so much. thats sort of like civilized cultures running to aborigines for lessons on how to read. I don't get you . You think your so smart and you always come back to me. I don't even have to look for you. I'd say with all my blathering amd malaproprisms phraseologies, which I might add if you read the words in books and paid stricter attention to the words uttered in movies you would see that those are "quotable notable" you DAMN IDIOT.

I just love it when people like you form an opinion about someone due to their lack interaction.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 16:55
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 16:55
May 19, 2004, 16:55

Who's upset?

I'm bringing color to where there is none... That would be amongst a few word cops that assualt me for expressing my views on topics totally unrelated to the witch hunt they've taken on me.

Ego trip???? okay

So what do you label your contrite behavior as? I'd call "Panty waving?" That falls in the category of cheerleaders like you standing at the sidelines in some glorified stance waiting for your man, and we know who that is?

-=sigh=- This is incredible, everything that I have done to begin my threads to as part of this post has lead to three embiciles to take it upon themselves to pervert everything that began as a legimate gripe to end up to this... a fucking 90 + name calling session because they are a bunch punks.

Who would that be:

JediLuke
nin
and Isus_in_Black

you fuckers weren't even part of this. Then decide to come along and besmirch a good thing, so who's supercilious?

Now, the definiton of a "TROLL!" speaks for itself. You three fit under that bridge quite well, just like in "Billy goat gruff" and but the goat kicks the trolls asses.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 15:52
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 15:52
May 19, 2004, 15:52

Actually nina, I am far from being interested in gay shit or lifestyles as noblely prefer ...

My problem is fucks like you... dung beetles running behide the asses of their idols eatting the dropping before their shit can hit the floor.

Women, are definitely not a problem for me to have. I am far from any imagination you might have of a punk or a wimp.

And before I forget, what are you talking about $20 for you fag... is that per your jedi blowjob stipend?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 14:56
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 14:56
May 19, 2004, 14:56

okay Jedi,

Psychological war isn't about if I remain silent or retort what you say? It's a matter of if you feel you are causing a desired effect. A break down in ones normal pattern to the level of discord. Guess what? I'm still here, just like you. I come and go as I please. Change my mind and exihibit free will. I am, therefore I exist. Sound familiar?

And guess what "Nina" and "Isis_of_the_black"? I'm not here to win points with you two faggots. It's about me being me. You two can cheerlead all you want. I see no one winning or loosing because of this putz, "jedi the tinker bell" thinking he's the Samuel Clemens of written language.

Jedi... no matter what you say. No matter what you do. I will still be here to post my comments. Oh, and for the record you dumb bastard, I call it "fingering" for piano warmup and "stringing" is just a matter of the warm-up proceedures to play some cords. And you, you get the "finger" just for being you. But, why should I explain this to you, you already know this?

But, *wait* let me guess? You aren't asking me anything directly? So it becomes a matter of me appearing like who am I referring to. I can't wait to see you next path of ratiocinatives. you are my idol... "RIGHT!"

Please give me more analytical babble about myself and my persona. In the meantime I am going to choose a species of animal that suits your very behavior well... the twist is there is a a duality about its existence.

You, are a Herring. A fish. No eyelids. Fishy lips. Cold blooded and scaley. Herring cumulate in large schools and seek social accolades and community exceptence. There is a flip side to their behavior?? As gifted as you are I'm sure you will figure this out.

Me, I'm an alpha male of sorts, I wait patiently as I pander with protangonist [you are the leader of the dipshits, right?]. I guess that needs no explanation to you? So to close I'll take a bit context from your comment you made:"Dude, you complete me."

I guess I do??
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 19, 2004, 04:49
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 19, 2004, 04:49
May 19, 2004, 04:49

Yawn! :O

You are boring me with these random acts of self gratifying grade school lectures and lastwords chess match.

I'm sorry to say but you get an "F". You've utterly failed at whatever attempts you have for turning me into your fanboy.

As well, I am tired of seeing this thread lengthen due to your drunken stupor trying to rationalization me.

Just so you'll know, I don't give a flying fart about what you say... let's see? Today, what did I do? I practiced my keyboard piano sessions, got together with my buddies later today about guitar stringing then we merged into film editing and some art designs with Lightwave and photoshop...

... is it sinking in 'Jedifluke'? are your nuts begining to precipitate into mincy faggot balls? I have more amusing things to do than correct my use of English language all because of your trite efforts... I have a life

Face it, I'm the american definition of a slacker with some ability... something you had to pay for that I naturally possess... Fie chang gan xie... dui bu chi

By the way, did you get my little Deutsch sprechen oder sind sie sprachloss, vieleicht... manchmal?

goodnight... since I have no job I need to get some sleep and look for one
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 18, 2004, 16:11
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 18, 2004, 16:11
May 18, 2004, 16:11

You know what's coincidentally even funnier 'Jedifluke'? You make me laugh because without me you have no life you cretinous shadow. Where ever I am, you show up riding my wake.. you massive *dumb* turd.. "HA HA HA!"

Eulogizing my commentary like I'm a god you look forward to, for better or worse.

You have in some... some... paradoxical way annointed yourself the Master of english literacy, The surveyor of all things in written etiquette. But, in all your infinitesimal intelligence and wisdom you've overlooked one undeniable fact that seems to bring you back to one reprehesnible act. You keep reading my unitelligible gibberish and babble. And much to your dismay everyone seems to reply to my comments or get it? have you figured that one out yet, genuis? My guess is, because you're such an iron clad looser you need to do something with your boring self absorbed personality. and I'm the most choice morsal in your lonely sights... Why, because I am 'The Dude' the personality you lack.

Guess what? I can point out several others on this forum that make mispells, just like me! I don't have a problem with it. Do you? Maybe you need to critique CNN, MSN and few other webservices that have sometimes hideously improper choices of word spelling and send a volley of anecdotal commentary their way too.

I can see you jacking off at the opportunity of someones lack of proofreading and punctuation. You are one sad specicmen.

But, I just figured something out??? You're no 'Jedi' you 'Fluke'. You're a fucking Nazi, a "Word Nazi!"; someone that egages in the wanton acts of dogmatic, vicious, propagandizing and demagoguery upon others use of language (English in the case of this forum)!

"HA HA HA HA!"

So, sind sie die Ɯberlegenen Rasse mein Fuerer.. sie sind die katzen meow.. touche! tu ne sias pa? je sais pa

The main point is, this is a web forum for people that play games, G-A-M-E-S! Mind you, you know? Men women, children: girls and boys. What's so sad, you lonely pervert, you seem to be so anal looking for any errors a person makes in their sentence structure, THAT'S IT! What else do you want?

Anyway, I have things to do. Have fun with your pyschological game of trying to embarrass me. You are doing a spectacularly bad job.

OH! and least I forget. Are you also trying to be the one that has the last words to these threads so you can feel as if you've bested someone?

This comment was edited on May 18, 17:50.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

May 17, 2004, 01:11
Re: The real reason Co-op isn't on the P May 17, 2004, 01:11
May 17, 2004, 01:11

Hey Jedi, it's been a while. But, seeing that since you are the only one here trying to look for a moment to berate someone with malcontent... I'll leave you with an indistinguishable bit of hominid jargon.

"FUCK YOU!"

I'm sure all the great academic minds from Yale to Harvard will be up all night trying to figure out this quick bit of witticism

"MAN!" you must be one lonely fuck. Maybe I can hook you up with one of the chimpanzees at the zoo. Ethel would love you.

Or I'll just fix my spectrum analyzer on your frequency and send he or she to you.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

I'm estatic
May 16, 2004, 18:22
I'm estatic May 16, 2004, 18:22
May 16, 2004, 18:22

As I was practicing keyboard/ piano lessons, I decided to take a quick intermission and just for kicks, throw my old crappy SPACEHULK CD. As per my mentioning prior that the game would not work on any other video (execept specific video cards) or version of directx or windows OS.

Well, I just about shit my pants!"

I slaped that CD in my new Dell Laptop with an ATI graphics card and pressed autoplay and pressed the "play game" button... I DON'T FREAKIN BELIEVE IT.

"THE GAME WORKS!"

"Do any of you realize how long ago I had abandoned all hope of ever playing this treasured fossil of a game???" not that any of you care.

I think its been about 4 years or so? I had shelved it with all the dung in my PC CD collection

THANK GOD for ATI

This comment was edited on May 16, 18:24.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: somethings not right
May 16, 2004, 12:47
Re: somethings not right May 16, 2004, 12:47
May 16, 2004, 12:47

I'll tell you a dull an uninspiring story that ties into my desires ;).

I had so much passion for Warhammer 40K after playing Space Hulk and enriching myself with all things based on the game, of course to learn more, I purchased every codex that came out on the game and purchased every minitures kit I could get my grubby mitts on...

... Sorta like my AD&D days of purchase, paint, create 3D environments, and play.

In the end, I never played not *one* [mind you] minute of table top gamplay of Warhammer. But "damnit!" I was hooked on the tyranids. They seemed to be the stuff of legends. Then I branched out into the Chao Marines.... but quite naturally I fancied the Ultra-Marines/ Blood Angels.

You're right though. Rampaging your troops acroos the wastelands in a convoy or advanced squad of biker and hover crafts and don't forget Fleetships is the only way to live

I just wonder how far will this version of Warhammer go????

This comment was edited on May 16, 15:09.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: No subject
May 15, 2004, 18:31
Re: No subject May 15, 2004, 18:31
May 15, 2004, 18:31

Yes, the trailer is available through subscription based accounts at the moment. I just DL'ed *it* and are about to download a few other 26 mb in-game clips (4 movies to be exact).

I don't have a direct link but this will put you in the vicinty <TR>http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/wh40kdawnofwar/index.html</TR>

This comment was edited on May 15, 18:35.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
May 15, 2004, 15:54
Re: May 15, 2004, 15:54
May 15, 2004, 15:54

So true 'Ryan',

You're absolutely right... SPACEHULK was such an adrenal rush when you're trying to fend off droves of Genestealers through narrow corridors, bulk heads and maintain your captian's ass by placing Bolters and Flamers strategically. AI at it's best

It was definitely not an easy game. By any stretch.

I think that's why I liked Hidden & Dangerous (not HD2) so much. I could plant my men and have them set up perimeters and cross fire zones as I tip toed through hell.

-The Dude-

Vic B.

somethings not right
May 15, 2004, 15:44
somethings not right May 15, 2004, 15:44
May 15, 2004, 15:44

I'm a bit miffed about the ommision of one key race...

THE TYRANIDS!

"WHAT THE HELL IS WARHAMMER 40K WITHOUT THE TYRANIDS!"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"OH YEAH!"
May 15, 2004, 14:59
"OH YEAH!" May 15, 2004, 14:59
May 15, 2004, 14:59

"I can't wait for this!"

I still have the cheesy version put out by Electronics Arts

1) SPACE HULK - Vengence of the Blood Angels which in all honesty was the best verison put out on PC at the time (Well, at least that's my opinion ).

word of warning : this game will only play on Windows 95 with vintage video Cards of that era: Matrox Mystique/ Millenium, ATI's all in wonder, 3Drage, S3 and .. nothing but crap and directx 3 or 5

Then even worse collaborations came out
1)SSI's Chaos Gate

2) and Final Liberation]
-The Dude-

Vic B.
279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 3.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older