Descending
Limit Results:

279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 9.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older

to Blue
May 13, 2003, 11:46
to Blue May 13, 2003, 11:46
May 13, 2003, 11:46

I forgot to express my views on the sell out.. if??? such a thing has happened???.

I can imagine it has been a very expensive and tideous development process for "id" to arrive at the innovation they've achieved.

Undoubtedly they've probably been doing some heavy insider trading to keep capitol afloat to keep the life of Doom III alive. I'm sure microsoft threw a few billion dollars at the now obvious very business driven shop in texas. You know: "an offer they couldn't refuse"

Did Id make Doom III an Xbox exclusive? or not? that is the question???????????? I would truely be saddened in this day of corporate take overs and "might makes right" as motives if "id" gave into the pressures of "the company" and sacrificed the free man's forum... that would surely be blue news

This comment was edited on May 13, 11:49.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Screenshots very ordinary
May 13, 2003, 11:19
Re: Screenshots very ordinary May 13, 2003, 11:19
May 13, 2003, 11:19

To be honest. I was hoping that some of the creatures would use the concept art that was originally designed

But, it looks as if the modelers decided to take the easy way out and not use the more detailed images.

that's what happens?????????

It would even be nicer if all the original monsters stayed truer to the orginal Doom variations in appearance. But, me being an artist. I can understand how sometimes we (as a community have newer tools, evolved experience, like to improve on areas we couldn't take advantage of and or the "apperance" is just dated.

This comment was edited on May 13, 11:30.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Doom and THE DOOMED :)
May 13, 2003, 11:12
Doom and THE DOOMED :) May 13, 2003, 11:12
May 13, 2003, 11:12

I haven't observed the video yet. But, I will shortly

First. After being made aware of the benchmark evals. I guess it's safe to say that the three (3 ea) Geforce4 Ti 4200's I just purchased are fodder? and I'll have to pressure myself to grab a new $300.00 graphics card

Next, I am defintely "AMPED!" for the arrival of Doom III "he he he!"

I can't leave without making a statement of impunity. WTF is up with "Duke Nukem 4 Ever????????????" 3Drealms must be eatting their shorts for their past decisions.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

my two cents
Apr 21, 2003, 12:53
my two cents Apr 21, 2003, 12:53
Apr 21, 2003, 12:53

Considering Team Fortress 2 never saw the light of day (i.e. at the retail) during it's development cycle. I'm quite sure Valve turned the efforts of that research into a scrap and cannibalization of the now "Half Life 2". not a bad transistion.

After all, I'm sure even Valve's dev team started to puke at the iterations rolling out with CS. Sort of like finding maturation option for trekkies... that shit gets really old, redundant. "he he he"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: No subject
Apr 11, 2003, 05:53
Re: No subject Apr 11, 2003, 05:53
Apr 11, 2003, 05:53

Funny but true fredrickson... "HA HA HA!"

pigs
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"FINALLY!"
Mar 28, 2003, 23:11
"FINALLY!" Mar 28, 2003, 23:11
Mar 28, 2003, 23:11

what the hell was taking so long?

okay, now that I've vented that frustration I'll read the article.. he he he
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"I LIKE IT!"
Mar 26, 2003, 15:35
"I LIKE IT!" Mar 26, 2003, 15:35
Mar 26, 2003, 15:35

I have to admit.. the game ACTUALLY looks impressive

nope not just impressive????

VERY Impressive..

I'll have to eat my words on the negative talk
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: No subject
Mar 16, 2003, 20:40
Re: No subject Mar 16, 2003, 20:40
Mar 16, 2003, 20:40

You are right/ correct-a-mundo..

It's the only way, sometimes, I find to successfully emphasize my rhetoric against Hooliganism.. not to mention my somewhat girlfriend driving me nuts because she's so needy and I had to drive all over the City with her.. "AND ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING!"

I hope she never reads this post or happens upon Blues

thanks "teh mane mahn"

This comment was edited on Mar 16, 20:41.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud
Mar 15, 2003, 15:03
Re: Boohoohoo, poor widdle Dud Mar 15, 2003, 15:03
Mar 15, 2003, 15:03

you know??? It seems as though when I reply to your comments you feel the need to instill your brand of horse shit.

As well, I'm sure you're feverishly reading up on your history to compete with what I say and all you have is hot air to exude .. much like a "duck fart". Actually, I am a bit tried of your retrys and belittling . But I still speak out as a voice of objectivity aginst cretins like you that seem to think you have the best understand of how the world should be percieved.

First of all you dickless cadaver screwing yo-yo. N Korea *WAS* supported by the Russian Airforce and Chinese Artilary/ infantry when the US got invovled. and Mac Arthur only succeeded for moments at pushing in the seesaw battle. ending the Korean conflict at the 38th parallel/DMZ which lead to the stalemate we have today.

MacArthur wanted to resort to the atomic bomb. because the one thing the US could never do decisively is call it a win. Due to opposition not giving up. and fighting tooth and nail on their land. The USSR pulled out airsupport after they lost a few planes in dogfights and Chinese pulled out afterwards the N Koreans mantained ground control.

the chinese overwelmed due to their night fighting capabilities you fucking retard... "READ YOUR HISTORY!"

as for the accusation that I said the non-proliferation treaty ended the war.. IF???? I said that? that was most certainly a run-on sentence. You seem to try to use that as you means of twisting the argument. which I'm afraid you don't do a very good job. sorry

personally I think your dumb ass is getting an education from me. Because I know your interjection is fucked up.. you also sound like a attorney???? I do business with them ALL the time. some of them are Self-righteous truth benders... except their is a problem buddy.. I'm not a punk which I think you assume.

and least I forget. The reason why I jump around on subject matter is to give you a hint that I can cover all bases should the need arrive... I'm sure you go scavenging like a mad man over the internet and chasing your friends down for info you retard.

fortunate for me this is all retained in my puny brain.. Granted you implied that I might be one of the esteemed holders of a "double-digit" IQ. hmmmmmmmmmmmm?????? sounds interesting.

But, back to war talk. "OOPS!" I almost forgot... you once again, in your complete and total misguided ignorance, brought up the Elizabeth Smart matter in comparison to the Gary Condent /Chandra Levy incident???? which you:

A: the moron

B: mistook for Elizabeth Smart.. in your futile attempt to circumvent me

C: and made an idiot of yourself trying to prove an unrelated point in history.. because in that case Chandra was found deceased. and this happened a while back

Let me address a few more moments... Napalm was not the main source of munition used in the Pacific Theater... it was heavy artilary shelling from Battleships and bombimg runs (which proved semi ineffective). Then came the flame throwers and ground work and ducks.

Kuwait/ Saudia Arabia what do they have in common? Well if not for the Saudia's allowing US forces to use their bases the US would not have the appropriate coverage. Kuwait is a tiny provience that formed due to it's oil discovery.. and still treats it's citizens with indifference.

the agreement with US troops on Arab soil was a temporary stay..the US simply overstayed their visit. There is a lot of opposition to get them off but if you know the good ole US. when they arrive they want to take over and change the politics.

Much like you display. trying to twist your will around others.. but face it jerk.. I am bit to seasoned for you... matter a fact I kow your running to your history books getting the Anglocan sides of the story.

Hannibal Lector.. Dud.. Ms Cleo.. you are very funny.. HA HA.. my side is splitting.

Weapons of mass destruction? that is one of your comments against me. Well doesn't the US persist with bombing campaigns on any nation that's in it's eyesight. Is that the objective of peace? threaten to bomb an entire village to get rid of one person?

As an adjunctant. Doesn't the US threaten to kill PMs of small countries that don't comply with it's programs? and label them as war criminals.

and lastly CRAW this is getting very old.. because you have a minority idea of a concensous that doesn't agree with you. "All of this posturing over what?"

A FUCKING FRENCH FRY..

... Which brings us back to the origin of what precipitated this whole thing. You are a "DICK!" and your girlfriend knows it and know. The whole world knows it. You just can't win... can you? "Mr. Persuasive!"

SO if I were you I'd go back to coddling your frog or duck collection and sucking farts.

P.S. before I leave I thought I'd address another unrelated matter you said I brought up: "6) matter of fact the Isrealies have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems"

Because, Isreal is engaged in a self-imposed unconventional battle of occupation ( key word "occpied territory" which is illegal)whereby they can disregard Geneva Convention rules and use tanks and aircraft missles on civilians and enact "quo warantoa" ( I think I said that right???). It gives them to right to do/ take what they need? "right?!" much like colonist do when arriving on natives soil. and the US provides Isreal with all the funding it needs to research and modify weapons.

Granted, I don't think the palistinians plight of suicide bombing is correct. But what do refugee status civilians do when all the have are rocks and sling shots ward off aggressive tactics by a government armed with tanks and machiery pushing them out of home and land.

You really are stupid CRAW... for me to even egage in this education of your deficientcies because you are so blind and rightous.

Do you even know how the state of Isreal came into being... before the UN Intervened? Historically you will see a tie-in to the transition of power.. if your self-appointed omnipotence gets the picture... hmmmmmmmmmmmm? can you?

A key question to all of this is... was there ever a Palestine? I know the answer do you?

How did the fall of Automan Empire lead to the division of nations?

I can see you burning brain cells right now.. your computer screen is hazy from all the smoke output.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 16:58.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 04:02
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 04:02
Mar 15, 2003, 04:02

Dr. Evil.. case and point

1) Korean War: if not for the US bombing campaign on the North Korea the US could not have stalled the terrestrial battle. The chinese/ korean soldiers night fighting was simply superior.

2) Vietnam: if not for Air Calvery and the mounted M60, Cobra's with rockets and discovery of Napalm combined with killing civilians. Ground war, the US just couldn't do it. the vietcong were more battle weary and operated better as small units and kicked ass in jungle fighting. US too high and too many lies

3) Afghanistan: the US Special Forces couldn't even come close to beating Afghan soldier/ mixxed with Taliban (granted the Taliban was a sad situation) if not for HEAVY HEAVY bombing.

funny thing. is the English found out how awesome the Afghan soldiers were in they're days of conqueror. The US knew it couldn't set foot on ground or else.

4) Mogedishu: who do you really believe?

5) Gulf War: US soldiers always have air support at telescopic view.. never have to enter the theater except for cleanup.

6) matter of fact the Isreals have the edge due to aircraft. tanks are vulnerable in structured areas. blow a tank track off and you've got problems

Dr. evil I don't need to link evidence.. it's common knowledge.

This comment was edited on Mar 15, 04:15.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 03:31
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 03:31
Mar 15, 2003, 03:31

CRAWLFISH

There's no need for me to repsond to my previous comments because, fortunate for me I know I'm right on target. The last thing I want to contribute too much to is the improvement of your gaps in matters you know nothing about.. besides, like you infered: "maybe if I read a book and stopped watching TV I would learn something." Well, my pig headed friend. You just don't know????

I would even venture to bet you sit around the home like a good little citizen thinking the PATRIOT Act is the best thing since slice bread.

Notice. I don't cut & paste your comments because they don't have any real impact except for showing some of your fathomless ignorance. The sentences I present are good enough. If you had any fore knowledge you'ld know what I was talking about??? And when I bring up parallels you tend to stay away anyways. I figure you know your place.

I admit. I have a bad habit of typing slower than I process my thoughts. I'm not the fastest typist. So I tend to have fractured and or sentence collisions. But, once I reread it some of the errors get corrected.

As for the big fool??? Maybe in *your* private Idaho I am a fool. But, in mine I can go to other countries and shake hands with people different from me and speak a little of their langauge. SO, "If!" spoke Klingon that would defintely signify one thing... I am much better at being a human being than you. At least that wouldbe something more I do that you can't.

So, why don't you just continue sitting on the toilet straining your thoughts and taking orders.

I'm tired ... it's time for me to hit the sack

"Oh!" that's right you said something about me being a homo or something. "YOU WISH!"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re:
Mar 15, 2003, 00:44
Re: Mar 15, 2003, 00:44
Mar 15, 2003, 00:44

read my redressing of my #79 post. Turd

"I made my points!" C-O-N-J-E-C-T-U-R-E is what it's fashionably called. Which you can't seem to address accurately stupid fucking Idiot. and FYI??? the US forged the creation of the UN and the UN's headquarter's *IS* in NYC. You frog fart sucking dimwit. So I'd say that about places me in the right latitude as to whom formed the charter for placing sanctions.

6'2 and filled with shit to your eyes. do your eyes hurt?

Unfortunately you are a tad myopic when comes to having some familiarity with the depth of issues abroad...

You are such a fool because I am purposely not elaberating at great length due to the cerebral challegene you exist in I woud want to waste my time informing a fool on the value of knowledge. A typical: "I'm an American and proud of it!"

I can tell because you really don't know how to focus on the after thought of C-O-N-S-E-Q-U-E-N-C-E-S.. that's common in the behavior of chimpanzies and government when just start learning how to climb trees and fall on their asses.

and let me answer your whyism regarding Mr. Rumsfeld. You have no clue because like I referenced to your cut & paste peanut sized monkey brain you are of the same genus.. not genius

here's your answer along with your banana slices chim chim. Rumsfeld is a throughback liken to the Darwinian classification of Neanderthal.. which I'm sure you are very familair with ??? You see it everyday when you look in the mirror.

Rumsfeld can only see the light of progress in a neolithic wayward red-neck candy snatching power hungry suited primate. He simple believes that the US has the right to do what ever it wants and can step passed/ look passed any country here or far. Much like yourself.

I'll test you since you and your girlfirend seem to be amused.. maksud aku bicara.. punyamu perempaun mua seks untuk ada orangatang.. itu ini kamu "HA HA HA!" this is an old langauge. figure it out. This culture was once dominated long ago.

As for your NEXT comment.. You definetly are behind me monkey boy.

P.S. you asked: I would also love to see what you have to say about the non-proliferation treaty that created the Korean DMZ...or any of that other crap that I have already made fun of you for in post #67.

my response is... oder mein antwort: I never said that the Korean DMZ was established by way of *that* treaty. Two totally different event. Sie misreading grosse misthaufen. a little german for you.

by the way shit for brains.. I served in South Korea near the DMZ... not fun .. but I breezed thru it.

you are truely a super star for pilfering the truth

WHAT'S NEXT?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"OH BOY!".. A REAL FIGHT!"
Mar 14, 2003, 22:49
"OH BOY!".. A REAL FIGHT!" Mar 14, 2003, 22:49
Mar 14, 2003, 22:49

"YIPPIE!"

CRAW you certainly earned your nick name "you CRAWLING IDIOT"

If it would amuse your confused dimwitted ass.. I'll give you a bit more insight on myself.

Because I noticed you're still spattering your delirious Republican "OOPS!"Re-Rubbish about your "MIGHT MAKES RIGHT!" stance.

1) I *AM* ex-military.. I'm not the slightest bit impressed with the needs of the few serving the interest of the many. The military is merely an instrument to exact retribution

2) Scored very high in all aspects service.. Physical fitness... readiness.. made my rank quickly because you can't deny someone with the ability to kick ass over ARTEP standards designed for mediocraty. Lot of that going around in the Military.

3) Expertise in all weapons assumed.. I'm sure that's a large percentage of how your minutia mind factors whom Subordiantes over whom?

4) This modern Military we have would get their asses kicked if we ever inovled ourselves in a conventional ground war.. If it weren't for the US Military reigning supreme in the skies. Bombing like fire and brimstone, missing targets at will. US Soldiers wouldn't have a prayer. All statistics prove that.

So we arrive back at the question: who has the right to own destructive weapons?Is any one civilization any more civilized than another if they need to call out the goon squads and destroy etiphaces to gain control...

So get your fucking ass back to school... you irritating "GNAT!"

Oh and tell me something *Genius*.. Why is it Mr. Rumsfeld seems to have this strange ability to loose control of his rational faculties? Clearly in his advancing alzheimer years and kicking his teeth out everytime saying things that only a world class moron can approach?

"OOPS!" I forgot.. you're of the same genus. I'm sure you have a wonderful answer?

As for Iraq.. dipshit.. did you forget that the US and England have imposed Stalin-like sanctions on Iraq and bomb the shit out of any moving object... North and South. So Iraq oil is only good to anyone that the country can sell to. Is that a crime?

As for the drunken slobbering Bush family and friends salivating like incontenant mumbling imbreeds. For the fall and recovery of a new resource pile.. this digust me to know end. The lies being propigated. As for France being weak... which I noticed you outlined.. they seem to be doing a good Job in Africa at the Ivory Cost. Maybe not every country likes to involves themselves in puppetry and and grand-scale/ wholesale tranny ... like England and Spain did. not saying other cultures are innocent of such misdeeds.

Less you "forget!" KING OF ALL MORONS... IRAQ *WAS* the USA's Ally in the famed Iran/Iraq War.. and supplied Iraq with the technology to make the biological agents they harbor now.

Maybe your stinking blithering ignorant dumbfounded ass should speak with a few Iraninas. You would learn something about the training they recieved besides reading the omissions the books you cherish like gospel. "STUPID SHIT!"

I really dislike/ disdain IGNORANT uniformed jerks like you. The Irony to this, is I came in contact with a lot of guys like you in the military. They didn't last long. either mentally or physically.

you *really* need to squelch your ignoramousness... but this is a Democratic society.. so you are as free to be as foolish as you desire. "Isn't that great???!"

Kind of comforting knowing what choices we can make to run this bloated government we have???? Maybe you should read a little about how Goerge Washington felt about government (s) and how he adopted a very famous culture's first institution.

You know something ??? I could speak facts all day to you and it would probably not sink into your amazingly thick cranium..

I think I'll go listen to a little Reggae..

-The Dude-

Vic B.

This comment was edited on Mar 14, 23:38.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

CRAW... why is you CRAWL back
Mar 13, 2003, 13:37
CRAW... why is you CRAWL back Mar 13, 2003, 13:37
Mar 13, 2003, 13:37

I went on a little hiatus to cease from this useless bantering... but your fucking twisted ideology seems to shake the trees of truth, fact and logic.

I see you've done an illustrious job of coralling sympathizers for your viewpoints... Speaks well of your personality??????

First off: I never implied that North Korea signed the non-proliferation treaty as a surrender in 1953 you narrow-binded-truth bending pencil neck geek.. I CLEARLY STATED: "THE TREATY WAS A FORMALITY N.KOREA COULD OPT OUT OF ANY TIME (there was no gun against Korea's head)... as they have done. What would you do if a country bribed you and kept you in a state non-growth.

same example as Turkey: US dangels carrots in Turkeys face to achieve it's objectives and doesn't come through with their promise. Making a mockery of the government. I am glad that turkey voted against troops.. I don't know what the stance will be now that the PM resigned and a new PM is taking over.

second: I garauntee I read and have access to better information than your subservient yesmanizing ass kissing presence. As a bit of witicism I don't conclude my evidence by what I see on TV.

Educating you on the REAL facts and what is germane to your origin is a waste of my time, because I can already see you are the perfect example of a what foriegners look for...

third: please don't educate me on World War 2 facts... I just happen to have the lastest infomation on what happened that was out of the press.

and lastly Kuwait... You truely are the mother of all Dumbshits on the planet. Do you even know why Osama Bin Laden Co-authored the Al Queda networ? shit for brains??

a little hint: the US was only to stay on Kuwaiti soil for a leased amount of time.. much like Bosnia.. etc.. etc..

It's dumb fucks like that you that walk around in short pants on a raining day with sun glasses looking in the sky with sun screen on your nose saying:"HEY!" Were's the sun????? so you can have that all famous hamburger and freedom fries. Making yourself the example pigish narrow minded stupidity.

OH and I forgot. I am every bit American you peace of shit. I am America of old. Not the new breed like you. But, I am a representative of America that knows what bilateral understanding is... You on the other hand are a world class 6'2 185 pound geek "HA HA HA!" I'm 6ft and believe me.. size means "NOTHING TO ME!"
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: France, Russia and the US
Mar 12, 2003, 19:51
Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 19:51
Mar 12, 2003, 19:51

Thank you for crawling from under your ROCK you MORNIC FLAG WAVING IMBECILE..

The non-proliferation treaty was not a surrender it was simply a peace time treaty due to N. Koreas weak status... not a declaration of defeat you stinking pig head jerk.

N Korea has always had the right to do anything they want. a treaty can be broken. look at what the US did to NA Indians you piece of shit if you want to speak on treaties.

the DMZ serves only one purpose in Korea.. to prevent either side from crossing into each others territory. A stalemate.

and now your proving your misguided bookread history and ignorance about Japans watan (AXIS sanctioned) occupation of asia and the neighboring continents YOU FUCKING JERK.. JAPAN was looking for oil you DUMB FUCK... for that matter any other minerals and metals it could garner. maybe you just haven't heard the latest news flash shit for brains. or omssion the US left out in the conflicts of that time

as for 1941.. so fucking what if I hit the "5" key instead of the "1" I have so much on my mind I'm not going to get every i dotted for your viewing pleasure.

As for Iraq.. I beleive any country is free to do what every it wants. As long as it doesn't attack another... Kuwait that's special circumstances. And when the US where invited they did not leave. Classic deal witht he devil

How about the Philippine Wars you stupid shit and the bullying of their resources? I'm tired of wannabe do gooders, stand up americans like you that blindly follow the pack. like you know what's good for the rest of the world and don't know anything...

OH and before I part.. "Chandra Levy and Gary Condant." As for this little girl you are speaking on and "Pellet Puppy" I have "NO!" idea what the hell you are referring to because I am making case on something that happened 1 and 1/2 years ago. SO once agian I have "NO IDEA?" what the fuck *YOU* are talking about.

I love it when jack asses like you surface and think you have such a well-rounded grap on society.. it's obvious you live through books of favorable brainwash and manipulation.. and haven't seen what's going on in the rest of the world.

My point about the US and who's worse. I feel neither. I imagine you can except all the dirty dealings the US has made to keep it's interested above others and caused other counties to suffer making deals with known dictators and murders. You're really stupid you duck fart.

But, then again, theres no sense explaining reality to a Fucker that lives his Norman Rockwell lifestyle, is part of that 50% overweight populous and thinks grandma's apple pies will solve the worlds problems.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 19:57.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: France, Russia and the US
Mar 12, 2003, 18:25
Re: France, Russia and the US Mar 12, 2003, 18:25
Mar 12, 2003, 18:25

Crestin I will shorten it for you dude...

It's obvious you are another sucker for the war sell. you don't know anything about France's intensions Germany, Russia nor China ..

and your fear of North Korea is absolutely stupid and ignorant. maybe if you knew a little more about a buffer zone or DMZ you stupid ass wouldn't be spouting off like you are.. DAMN IDIOTS STEPPING UP to the soap box now.

I'll give you your first clue... South Korea was never defeated... they have and always were in alliance with Russia and China. North Korea has the right to develop any thing it wants. The US says: "if you are not at the same level of quote": "DEMOCRACY" as us you don't deserve it.. and there fore you are a rogue nation.

sounds a little chilling to me.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 18:28.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Dude to CRAW
Mar 12, 2003, 18:12
Re: Dude to CRAW Mar 12, 2003, 18:12
Mar 12, 2003, 18:12

Well Pellet Puppy,

You just stepped in the arena too. You poor un-informed sheep.

1) The US and England want control of the oil because Iraq has *THE* second largest oil reserves in the world.

2) because of sanctions, Iraq bars the US from access to it's meaniful oil. But, Russian, China, France and other semi-tolerant countries are smarter than the apes running around in the US... just because someone doesn't live the way you do doesn't mean you still can't do business. "Hell!" The chinese eat with chopsticks and most muslim countries use their right hand!" but you know what? business is business

Bush by way of using the US Military as the agent is impossing a hostile takover of what it does not have access to. and we all know what the US wants. It gets..

Naom Chomsky paraphrased it best: "word to the world... get out of my way"

and what the HELL are you talking about "Elizabeth Smart???"
now I know you're a total lacky fool.. that was Chandra Levy

"GEEEEEEEZ???????????"

this is why you are a poster child that represents the percentage of americans that don't know SHIT except what's the lastest tennis shoe on the market.. GET YOUR FACTS straight

and in closing as far as your misinfomation about japanese US peace talks back in 1945.. beleive or not my poor uninformed citizen..

the US tried to screw the japanese over on oil rights in SE Asia and that's when the shit hit the fan.. PARTNER

please get out of my face..

P.S. and my stance still remains.. the dominant country the US is it still remains the only to use atomic weapons on sovreign soil. And who do you think gave Iraq chemical/ biological weapons? Germany and the good ole US of A

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 18:26.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Dude to CRAW
Mar 12, 2003, 17:20
Dude to CRAW Mar 12, 2003, 17:20
Mar 12, 2003, 17:20

Craw,

It looks as though you've stepped in to a rather heated circle. Is Saddam Hussien really evil? or is he the darkside of every politician out that that is willing to remove opposition or unfavorable beliefs/ sentiments?

Turkey, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Isreal all those territories are excessive in how they dispatch justice.

Am I for Isreal? I don't think so. The country is a mixxed bag of nuts funded by the US.. Do I support the Palestinians? no.. But, I have no problem with them exacting retribution on a state that is intent on dominating and forcing the original citizens to live like dogs on the street. Using stromtropper methods and occupying residents housing forcing them to live as refugees. If you go back a little in history... didn't the Nazi's do the same to the Jews? hmmmmmmmmmmmm? makes you think?????????????/

Is this really a war on terrorism? Or the new label on Imperialism with a new guise. Fact is you don't know whom the US has been in business with and what caused this talespin/ tidal wave of troubles.. But, I can bet one thing. Bush and family are tied to it... as well the collapse Enron????

Do you realize that every Democracy... be it shake-and bake or long lived caves in on it's self. Thus becoming a socialist or psuedo-authoritarian plutocracy.

Sen. Gary Condit had his ex-lover offed when she did't subscribe to the program.

George Bush had his goons remove that congress man in Minnesota that was publicly against his agenda and he as well as his entire family was lost in a suspect plane crash

George Bush Sr. sent the US Military into Panama after Manuel Noriega decided not to be a Puppet for the CIA and US Goverment and wiped out thousands of panamainen citizens to test new weapons of Weapons of Mass (all beit on conventional level).

the CIA and Austrailia where the root cause of the destablization of Papua New Guinea/ East Timor

YOU are one horribly informed Red-Blooded American

I have traveled to some of these places... and you should what imbalance is... you don't know anything partner.

I am a simple well behaved partisan of this country. But, believe the US did not come about to frutition with humanitarian convictions. I can most certianly school you and other that think similarly like you as to what's going on in the world... Neither did Spain for that matter

you are depraved "my man" by the visions of zionist, zealots,

are we Free? that is the question.. and Freedom fries what the hell is that? propeganda to curb the minds of the meek.

I'LL TAKE MY FRENCH CUT FRIES IN BUCKETS Buddy. That's Freedom the right to choose what the inventor invisioned

and please don't let me get started on the invasion the US and the English PM is trying to sell on a soviergn country.

and ask yourslf this ? what makes the US deserve ICBM's and atomic/ biological weapons any more than any country.

case in point.. the US is "the" and still remains "the only country" to use an Atomic device to achieve it's means.. so who's dirty

Not to mention when the US could not make clearance in the Korean conflict MacArthur was trying to rally support for use of an Atomic bomb in the Korean peninsula. (thank god that zealot was fired).

I'm started now..

the Philippines and so on and so on

Bon soir et Au revior mon ami

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 17:41.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Fries what?
Mar 12, 2003, 12:24
Fries what? Mar 12, 2003, 12:24
Mar 12, 2003, 12:24

Well, to my knowlegde the case the US makes regarding "French Fries" and "Freedom Fries" is ignorant, immature, and divisive considering the origin of the small cut potatoe... As well it sounds very Socialist to me to be taunting: "our way is the right way." I guess that's why so many countries see the US as a slack jawed, Bullying, Red-Necked band wagon of racist.

I think I'll go to my local In-and-Out... for that matter??? Any public venue and cry out for some "FUCKING FRENCH FRIES!"

I think some Americans should stop bitching and moaning about what's their DAMN RIGHTS and just live with the rest of the world.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 12:25.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!"
Mar 5, 2003, 13:48
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" Mar 5, 2003, 13:48
Mar 5, 2003, 13:48

Planetside is the encarnation of Tribes/ Tribes II and the video was at best cheesy. How sad. Not to mention the poor quality the video editor chose to encode 640x480 using the Quicktime codec (someone needs to go back to school). what a dumbass. "he he he!" :D... a virtuoso flipbook rate of movement.

I think I'll continue playing Tribes II for free
-The Dude-

Vic B.
279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 9.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older