Descending
Limit Results:

279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 6.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older

"System specs.. so what!"
Jul 17, 2003, 20:21
"System specs.. so what!" Jul 17, 2003, 20:21
Jul 17, 2003, 20:21

I could care less about the mininum specs now that my business is a system/ hardware supplier.

I have only one issue/ question... "WHERE THE HELL DO I GET THAT DAMN ILLEGAL COPY OF THE DOOMIII_ALPHA.RAR so I can test it out on one of my system(s)?"

I'll be the judge of min specs now that Nvidia has admitted to screwing up the NV?? FX chipset's prowess.

This comment was edited on Jul 17, 20:22.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Tattoo artist
Jul 15, 2003, 16:09
Re: Tattoo artist Jul 15, 2003, 16:09
Jul 15, 2003, 16:09

HA HA HA ...

This is so Hilarious. The irony is you can't keep forcing the sacridity of one's culture as your amusement.

There is a price for ridicule. These fools are lucky it was just ink used as a weapon. This could be the beginning of a new phenomenon.

I'll be watching this closely. "THIS IS SO FUNNY!"

Seems like someone I knew defintely knew what he was talking about, one day we were talking about visiting japan.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Dude
Jul 15, 2003, 11:51
Re: Dude Jul 15, 2003, 11:51
Jul 15, 2003, 11:51

"he he he!"

Last I checked gibberish is/was a language so don't feel to alienated... I'm getting a kick out some of the dopplegangers ;)(pause) in this thread appearantly trying create a language by using a flurry of ill lucid words.

Is someone trying to say something hear?

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 11:54.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 15, 2003, 02:21
Re: Dude Jul 15, 2003, 02:21
Jul 15, 2003, 02:21

Well.. I have a few registered Domains names, I haven't uploaded the web pages yet and pointed the DNS to my source. I have considered putting some of my comments online.. But my fear is it could come at cost/loss to me with those whom I do business with because I can be very unkind in my observations.

BUT it's coming soon and I will keep you updated (as well make a link on my dudage :)so you will know when it's up. Unfortunately my buddy and I have been toying around with terragen and lightwave so my mind is a little side tracked for a few days

... and 'invid'.. what kind of gibberish are you trying to immitate? I'll have you know I don't resort to thesauruses. All I typically do is insure I am correctly spelling the word(s) that comes to mind via aid of a dictionary, because I have too many thoughts traversing in my head sometimes.

This comment was edited on Jul 15, 02:25.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 14, 2003, 21:02
Re: Dude Jul 14, 2003, 21:02
Jul 14, 2003, 21:02

N Aviles,

I'll cut you some slack dude. I really don't like resorting to chest thumping behavior.. I guess I just let the beast in me get too far. Unfortunately it's time to clear the air.

AS I've said: I don't have any problems meeting women. That's actually too easy sometimes. I'm not married for other reasons. Probably, because I simply enjoy escaping from the tidium to absorb myself in personal things like drawing, writing, and ambitions of seeking getways to travel when I'm not working. I really like kicking back and listening to some Mars Lasar and Oakenfold.

I know people in several countries and it seems that most all share one thing in common. They don't like where they are sometimes. ha ha ha

about the only thing I can honestly say I don't like about women, and in reality is no fauslt of their own. But, it's the cost of having fun with them. Sometimes/ somedays, I'm am purely tired of spending my money. That's it. I don't look at women objectively because man or woman. Boy or girl. they/ we all have something to learn from each other.

My ex girlfriends are cool with me. My recent girlfriend is just a little to wound up on career and money and that's just too much stress for me somedays. Her parents buy her everything from the BMW she drives and place she stays. she saves plenty of money because she never has to spend a dime of it due to her parents sending her a monthly allowance.

I hang out at the Buddist temple with her just for a good view and peace of mind.

that's why I can say: Ni hoa "Wo hin gua xing rin shi ni"

So.. your wrong, I'm wrong. that's just the way it is. we'll never really quite know each other as well as we think we can. the world is to large and ever changing.

So selamat pagi.. terima kasih dan hati-hati 'N Aviles'

My french is pretty bad So I dare not embarrass myself and my deutsch ist schlecht manchmal.. aber ich kann wenn ich musse sprecht ein bischen gut.

This still doesn't change my attitude to the Battlestar Galatica remake (nor the unfortunate hand the nature deals out at times). Battlestar simply looks like it will suck. I may venture and watch it. But I won't try to remember. That's the truth
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 14, 2003, 17:17
Re: Dude Jul 14, 2003, 17:17
Jul 14, 2003, 17:17

The words I used are perfectly normally Anglocan English
Would this be an example of your "perfectly normally Anglocan English"?

Yeh, you've got a point there "sniggle!" I did kind of blow that a tad. You got me

But it still goes without saying: I *AM* making proper use of my native tongue.

To 'Mag', As for the reference of me having a slight systemic sociopathic maelstrom of degenerative malcontent.. a la anger management problemas.

nope.. I'm just a cogger that see's it like it is and uses a perfectly good medium to transmit some internal latitude. In otherwords I'm not keeping my tail between my legs. As for my social obliquity?? I'm doing just fine... as a matter a fact I might take a chance and travel to Papua very soon. Depends on buisness... and I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO problems meeting women. Strange as that may seem. Because I look nothing like the stereotypical computer/gaming geek.

Hey 'Dan', if you're an american you definetly aren't speaking Oxford English. Just a derivative

'JM', I don't think you are exhibiting any unilateral dominance of word play. I'm cool with that . But you said: "whatever points you are attempting to make are often lost in a headache-inducing tangle of incoherent sentence fragments

I think that could be reworded as: "what ever points you are trying to make are deminished in the entanglement of incoherent sentence fragments you create." Well, I'm not sure of that??? I'd say I do make a few errors creating run on sentences. That could use a punctuation or two.

and "HARK!" what's this I hear, someone is looking to enlist the aid of a Jedi?

'N. Aviles', you're the freak that started this with me. You're just remised because I'm a bit more informed than you imagined. You skirt wearing pom-pom waving lacky

and 'Ihya', you my man, have a solid point. All the grammar worms on blues are all guilty of an absence of perfection. Go through their histories. You'll find a few typos.

"I GOT IT!" "WORD TROLLS!"

word troll - meaning a trolloping being that surfaces in search of misappropiation of text

please note I am attempting to use trollop in the context of untidey

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 23:48.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jul 14, 2003, 14:17
Re: Dude Jul 14, 2003, 14:17
Jul 14, 2003, 14:17

"LOL!"

you two are funny...

yes I speak english pretty good... sometimes????

why? is there a problem? I happen to think 'JM's' paraphrasing of my creative use of words is... is quite honoring actualling. At least I'm not trying to be the same ole same old (cliche.. for those needing a word more fitting to standand text). The words I used are perfectly normally Anglocan English words barring punctuation.

edit: I mean to say perfectly legal words to use. Please dispute if you see a better way.. which is highly doubtful?

as for me being a jerk, 'mag'. Doesn't that make you a jerk for calling me a jerk in a free speech forum? as well you are even more eveoled than me because you interpret what I say. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

... What's the problem? I just voiced a little opinion on Battlestar Galatica's premise.;)

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 14:26.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Battlestar Galactica.. I can't resist..
Jul 14, 2003, 05:21
Re: Battlestar Galactica.. I can't resist.. Jul 14, 2003, 05:21
Jul 14, 2003, 05:21

"Ignorant???"

My friend I am so happy you wish to temp me in a subject matter that is tradionally my strongest area... PHYSIOLOGY.

Canine muts are quite different in comparison to primates. FYI, if not for the invention of vaccines humans would still be dropping off like FLIES you literal prancing dumb ass.If they don't do themselves in soon from some other stupidity. Let's examine the literal since of a purebreed dog while we're at it. Pure breeds didn't occur naturally they occured from specific cross breeding of other species to achieve a stock animal. and traditionally medium sized smaller dogs live longer than larger dogs. So don't try to come off like some sort expert with me.

As for my Cro-magnon nature... HELL YES I'M proud to have a little beast in my pysche unlike the EUNIC you've revealed yourself to be and the obvious wimps you associate with. "HA HA HA HA!"

It's obvious you spend your time worshipping geeks like Marilyn Manson and getting your ass kicked by pre-school girls. The very definition of the sissies I just classified.

As for a representive of strength/ exception to most women one comes to mind... she is probably the most superior female boxer alive... that would be "Lucia Ryker" she can kick any woman boxers ass. "NO!" woman will get in the ring with her. Now that is a real testament.

In the annuls of anthropology and archieology sisses like you need to step back and take a glance at what made cultures deteriorate. The very essence of your shivulrous touting and mincing to wear womans panties flipping about like some drunken uninformed faggot, makes you appear so wretchedly ignorant to facts.

"MOST FEMALES OF ANY SPECIES CANNOT MEASURE UP TO THE PHYSICAL STRENGTH OF THEIR MALE COUNTER PARTS!"

"IT"S CALLED GENETICS!" a woman's hips and sholders are their betrayer. and yes there are some men who are born with those same trait.

So shut up and go find a bra that fits you purple haired cheerleader.

"OH!" i almost forgot, every where you progress Neandertals like me will be right there at the door if not constructing the doorways and putting up with fools like you.

you said: "I see a future of androgynous, creamy skinned people " you're in for a rude awaking in the not so distant future.

enjoy the movie .. I know you'll be watching it.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Battlestar Galactica.. I can't resist..
Jul 14, 2003, 02:13
Battlestar Galactica.. I can't resist.. Jul 14, 2003, 02:13
Jul 14, 2003, 02:13

This is my opinion, remind you. Which, every time I express myself on the board it seems to be my little prefect anyway.

Personally. I feel I am going to come off as a bit of sexist here??? "BUT, WTF... who cares!"

Granted the original lacked the luster needed to really make it an awe inspiring effort that could cause one to rethink any winning formula for a new Sci Fi story. But I think the real underlying truth to this remake is reminisent in one element. The need to thrust women in place of men as some form of appearant realized credible substitute...

... that's the joke.

I am so tired of seeing women in roles doing acrobatic acts and physical feats that defy the limits of what their bodies can possibly endure... on top of it being cheered with blind acceptance by ass kissers.

second. men being back seated like sissies to the will of a concensous of women rule worshipers and mammas boys.

I think women can acheive a lot of things. unfortunately most women are physically inferior to the physiological structure of men. The exception ,Marvel comics and stuff.

As for premise. it seems like todays special effects whizs think they can make better stories than yesterdays.. that's the real sad part... "HA HA HA!" the modern day enthusiast show their lack of ingenuity by virtue of never coming up with a solid original thread of an idea. EVERYTHING IS A REMAKE OR A RETELL. "DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL!"

These are all sinister signs of blurring of reality and what entertainment wants us to accept. Will this rehash be any good.. the rehash being Battlestar Galactica? I doubt it.

The "Dune" remake was a complete vomit fest and Sci fi channel does have a knack for putting some pretty gay tv series on at times. Especially that show "Crossing Over" with that gay "F"ing host John "grasping for straws in my mind" whatever-the-hell-his-last-name-is.

about the only thing I liked which Sci Fi Channel showed for a short peroid was the program that was dedicated to amateur film makers (it slips my mind for the moment) and Farscape has just plummeted into the misguided world of psycho comatose ambiguity.

This comment was edited on Jul 14, 02:47.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: As bad as each other.
Jun 24, 2003, 17:56
Re: As bad as each other. Jun 24, 2003, 17:56
Jun 24, 2003, 17:56

This comment was edited on Jun 24, 21:15.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Really?
Jun 24, 2003, 02:10
Re: Really? Jun 24, 2003, 02:10
Jun 24, 2003, 02:10

Yo Shadow. So is all that stuff you spewed forth opinion or fact? Got any evidence to back it all up? Nevermind. Don't answer that. Please, no more novels from you.

Facts, yes: 1) (D) Kennedy expressed his views in his 1960 debate against (R) Nixon. 2) it was a known fact that US interest could not allow China to use aggression on retaking Taiwan, because it served as strategic operative site. 3) Kennedy was very edgey for butting heads with communism. Must have something to do with irrital-bowel syndrome?

Can we get along? That depends.

If someone threatens me I'll ignore them. If they raise a hand at me.... it's another story.

If you challenge me in CNC Generals... IT'S ON BUDDY

If you challenge me in racing around town to put out fire with a fire engine... WTF????? I don't have time for that... SO I think I'll pass on the Download.

This comment was edited on Jun 24, 02:14.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jun 24, 2003, 00:31
Re: Really? Jun 24, 2003, 00:31
Jun 24, 2003, 00:31

SO, let me get this straight...

you are a P-A-T-R-I-O-T?? "ha ha ha ha!"

Believe it or not the US started undermining our interest when they set foot into Afghan soil. Knowing full well the Taliban had nothing to do with terrorist.. that was Pakistans contraban.. "OOPS!" contribution.

so let me get this straight: attack two countries that being IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN because they're "Islam" which is another way for saying "insane". While Saudia Arabia the heaviest investor in the US Stock Market, finances and sends abroad it's citizen to train for Jihad against multi-headed Serpent (US and European Nations). coupled with the fact that all the terroist that struck US targets were from SA. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????? You certianly are a fair minded individual 'Bosco'. Just like the current US regime.

Saddam is bad. you're right. But he's not the worst. I think OXIDENTAL ranks second as enflicting the largest killings in one day over any PM... the US still sits on top for most murdered in one day.

and if I am not mistaken the US murders it's own citizen and citizens around the world... !"everyday!" through institutionalization, over-working, legalized drug programs, wrongful death sentences, chemical and refinery plant construction, de-forestation in the backyards of foriegn partisans. Just a drop in the bucket? I know... doesn't mean a thing.

Dude, this is "Bullshit War" is nothing more than "Duck Hunt" aka Mario Brothers... is that him? was that him? "shoot!" OOPS wrong person.. collateral damage.

Bosco, you are what they call a "true believer" so sad partner.. you must be between 17 and 21 years of age

The US as of recent, has always been the instigator of countries it is favoring war with as it points the fingers. Ever since Kennedy. did you know that psycho had a thing for attacking china let alone Cuba. yes Democrats to.

Anyway, I can't keep making political science debates out of this... it is for gaming and I do like gaming.

But Bosco.. you need to open your eyes.

This comment was edited on Jun 24, 11:45.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jun 23, 2003, 22:53
Re: Really? Jun 23, 2003, 22:53
Jun 23, 2003, 22:53

'Bosco', you really are ignorant and uninformed to some basic archeological facts... appearantly you aren't up on your history past 1943 and don't realize that this BULLSHIT WAR is a continuation of what the later Crusades didn't accomplish for bounty the first go around. Also, England's first go around in Asia recieved it with a royal ass kicking when it thought it could just go marching through Afghanistan.

Dude, this is about "money, money, money, ownership/ Don Corleon style!" and the US is outright lying about every operation in IRAQ to prevent fullscale civil uprising that would cause the Shite and Sunni to come crashing in on them. Chances are the US will succeed in just that, destroying their credibility on Middle-East issue. Especially with an out-moted war dinosaur like Rumsfeld and Condelessa Rice treating every nation as a coldwar time-bomb. Even Powell is stooping to new levels deception. and I thought he looked pretty bad selling the IRAQ war based on ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL those weapons production labs and the final straw????? an Al Queada connection.

It's so sad it's laughable

Iran knows the deal... the US is trying to bribe every MF in town and across the street because ALLLL the Middle EAST is drunk on power, money and it's wealthly families insure it stays that way. What do you think would happen if 100 million people per country caught wind that they're governments and rulers were all laughing at us everytime because we were nothing more then hampsters on a treadmill cranking out the dinero for them? which we are anyway...

"Keep the masses numb on Kings, Queens, Strawberry fields from heaven and T.V.

back to IRAQ though. Truth be known to some of you ill informed... "SADDAM NEVER HAD A WMD!" His country was sanctioned by too much international pressure. Saddam was too drunk on power and self adoration. He never built up what he lost in the first Gulf War. And his country only had in it's possesion the one WMD, bio-weapon/ Germ, thanks to the good Ole USA giving the edge against "IRAN!" which later IRAQ was pretty much depleated of after using it on the KURDS.

Now as 'werbwerb' remarked GWB and people like him are the ones who originally propped these very same tyrants up when it suited their interests. Every country that the US has attacked since the 1980's reagan era has been a sponsored or sanctioned country by the US for the cause of democracy.. "HA HA HA!" Which is a joke because the US is no longer a democracy anyway.

As for France... they've always been the nature they are.. NEUTRAL. with a twist of opportunism. They've never hidden that fact. North American Indians suffered that fate and so on and so on... you can't do business with a man who will kiss you on the mouth. "haha!"

the US will do business with anyone as long as serves it's ruling political parties interest.. good or bad. that's a fact. So that about makes the US partners in crime/ equal with France

and 'Bingo' my friend if you want to talk about genocide.. PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me about how many Jews have died when the amount of Incans, Indians, and Africans as a race/ group alone trumps the holocaust.

'Silent Sorrow' I would definetly agree with you on #15.

"DAMNIT!" I am tried and hungry... later

This comment was edited on Jun 23, 23:09.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Jun 23, 2003, 20:59
Re: Really? Jun 23, 2003, 20:59
Jun 23, 2003, 20:59

This is so funny. As I was reading the evolution of words being exchanged I was certian a food fight was about to start. But I'll keep my Poly-Sci comments tucked away for now... Because there is a denominator to this? word of warning...

... Facist won't like it.

I don't think the French have to deal much fires unless they're orchestrated by disgruntled citizens
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Greyhawk matters
Jun 20, 2003, 15:48
Re: Greyhawk matters Jun 20, 2003, 15:48
Jun 20, 2003, 15:48

I think the only loss was a dispute between publishers to fund Bioware's NWN. Forgotten Realms is great for the undead and demonic slants for AD&D aventuring. But, Greyhawk was just huge.

If I go back in time I remember when I was in high school I 'd play Boot Hill (against my will) , Gamma World, Traveller, never really tried Shadowrun and I loved painting the figurines and making 3D towns...

"HA HA HA!" We'd have marathon campaigns on weekends some days. As well moving our chess pieces across the terrain.

This comment was edited on Jun 20, 17:56.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Greyhawk matters
Jun 20, 2003, 12:44
Greyhawk matters Jun 20, 2003, 12:44
Jun 20, 2003, 12:44

Amazing, I thought at least Bioware would have capitolized on developing the Greyhawk world with the NWN engine?
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: Shane for Sheriff.
Jun 19, 2003, 12:26
Re: Shane for Sheriff. Jun 19, 2003, 12:26
Jun 19, 2003, 12:26

I know that

I was in a rush to make another post and didn't feel like observing the difference between counties versus city boundaries.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 12:27.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Orrin Hatch, software pirate?
Jun 19, 2003, 12:24
Orrin Hatch, software pirate? Jun 19, 2003, 12:24
Jun 19, 2003, 12:24

I guess it's safe to say Orrin "the dictator" Hatch has taken the first shot to heard round the world. This gives rise for concern that many cyber users have suspected along (at least in the imaginative world of urban legends)and could be done. Corporate and government intrusion on Personnal Computers.

Not that the internet is all that unintrusive anyway with the way websites can read your system anyway by you meerly browsing to one. Hence NAT offering a little anonymity. Win2000 forget it, it's constantly communicating to Microsoft (unless you do like I do).

This senator has to be one of the stupidiest representatives making bold statements of this nature not taking into account the repercussions of anyones actions to attack a civilians PC.

"This is a terrorist threat!"

This would make for the beginging of a cyber war that would make the internet virutally uninhabitable for corporations or casual users.

This 78 year old man is one dumb geezer

As a side note to 'JediLuke'. This has evovled from MCarthyism to Terrorism if such an act is allowed to proliferate. And, if anyone tries to damage my system I would definately go after them. Routers and all. "NO!" PIX firewall would be safe.

At what point does freedom become a initiative for every opportunistic statesman, officials, and attorney to conjure up creative ways label us as criminals?

I think if anything the developers that create P2P apps are culpable. It's their app that allows directory browsing for file swapping on specified TCP/UDP demand. If I make a copy for a friend of mine to use.. "SO WHAT!" Chances are I probably wouldn't and I would say buy your own dude.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 12:47.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Shane for Sheriff.
Jun 19, 2003, 11:44
Shane for Sheriff. Jun 19, 2003, 11:44
Jun 19, 2003, 11:44

"IF????" That were true, it seems incomprehensible that a Police station would stoop to such levels of witlessness and harassment allbeit a very funny story...

... and where the hell is this city "Lowndes County"?

This has to be fiction.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 11:48.
-The Dude-

Vic B.

Re: The Dude
Jun 19, 2003, 02:43
Re: The Dude Jun 19, 2003, 02:43
Jun 19, 2003, 02:43

Jedi...

You seem to be beside yourself in only succeeding in befuddling *only* one person, other than yourself.. and that would be you and your trite English humor.

I must compliment you on eulogizing my Namesake. That being my use in paraphrasing the term: "This new age McCarthyism, poking us in the eye"

First a brief lesson:

ism = State or condition resulting from an excess of something specified

When "ism" is added to a word it converts into a condition.
what's the problem? you didn't think of the Euphemism first?
"hot-chacha-chaaaaa!" ;p

So, no matter how I use it in sentence, as a subject or verb. In any part of the sentence it's emphasis still makes sense.

Hmmmmmm? cytoplasm = that would be the cellular material outside a nucleus.. I love science

and scurvy = a disease attributed to the lack of vitamin C.
many English sailors suffered that fate.

This isn't *word play* my friend. This is sandbox war. I say something, you say something, everyone says something.

As for my misgivings on words...

... "OH well!" I just don't prep with scanning words in spell-check... my bad I'm not a master for perfection.

I wish I came across as convoluted in conjugation of extrapolous malapropisms as you Soliloquized in your paragraph. "he he he!" it's just not true.

Take care.. and saya mal bicara: "selamat tidur teman".. zai jian ne Wan An.. und gute nacht fur deinen schon Wort Krieg...

My french is pretty bad.. so I won't comment on that...

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 03:18.
-The Dude-

Vic B.
279 Comments. 14 pages. Viewing page 6.
Newer [  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ] Older