Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 1044 (Pro)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
3. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 9, 2015, 13:22 CrimsonPaw

Sweet, looking forward to playing through Dishonored on my PS3 ... oh wait, AGAIN it's for the UK. Here you go Blue, I'll give you a hand with the link:
Dishonored to be free in UK's April Playstation Plus

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2015, 17:03 CrimsonPaw

Ecthelion wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 14:00:
You should try First Light. It's a tad on the short side but it only has one power, Neon. And it's damn pretty, too. You can't beat it for $15.
Yeah, I grabbed it while it was free on PSPlus - just need to get around to playing it.

~~Crim~~

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 6, 2015, 12:21 CrimsonPaw

Ecthelion wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 10:10:
nin wrote on Mar 6, 2015, 09:54:
Second Son was inFAMOUS 3, so this would be 4 by my count. Anyway, I've enjoyed all the inFAMOUS games so far and First Light added some nice things to the Second Son formula. Even though it became a free PS+ game this January, I don't regret for a second buying it when it came out last August. Probably the best $15 I ever spent on a game.

I'd love to see a new Sly Cooper game but I think Sucker Punch is more interested in big-budget open world games now. Not that this is a bad thing.
I really enjoyed 1 and 2, but for some reason I wasn't nearly as enamored with Second Son as those others. I don't know if it's because with Cole there was electricity everywhere or because he only had the electric ability. Regardless, I'm intrigued to see what could come of it.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Unreal Engine 4 Free
36. Re: Unreal Engine 4 Free Mar 2, 2015, 19:20 CrimsonPaw

Mad Max RW wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 18:30:
In related news the Unreal Tournament pre-alpha is actually looking really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4tNU2jgTZU
Played some UT3 over the weekend and forgot how much fun that series is (even when you're getting your ass kicked). Just wish there were more players out there - it felt like a lot of the players were bots.

Really looking forward to this new UT.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline
8. Re: Gone Gold - Battlefield Hardline Feb 24, 2015, 20:17 CrimsonPaw

The ONLY thing that had me excited was the inclusion of the zip line and grappling hook - takes me back to BF2 Spec Ops which I really liked.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 23, 2015, 14:19 CrimsonPaw

Still say they need to reduce the price of PS Now. It looks like a great service (and one I would use) but that's some hard coin to justify.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations
27. Re: Ubisoft on Watch Dogs 2 Expectations Jan 16, 2015, 15:35 CrimsonPaw

When playing this, I couldn't help but get the same feeling as I got with the original Assassin's Creed - very ambitious, very hyped, lots of potential, then you get a game that has you repeating the same tasks OVER and OVER and OVER. I would hope they'd have learned from the first.  
~~Crim~~

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 5, 2015, 17:31 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 13:54:
Jivaro wrote on Jan 5, 2015, 12:18:
Much better pricing plan Sony. I can actually see many Playstation owners doing that, particularly those with families where multiple users with multiple gaming tastes are playing on the machine. It's a lot cheaper than buying everyone the games they like individually. Hell, if Nintendo offered something like this on a WiiU I would buy one today and subscribe immediately. I would prefer some sort of "Master PS+" subscription option that includes PS Now so I don't have to maintain two separate subscriptions...bet hey...that's not a big deal.

Not so sure that it's as attractive for single user situations.

I still think it's too high, but good luck to them.

I have to agree, I see $10 as the magic number. As another has said, a PS+Now offering would be attractive.

~~Crim~~

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 19, 2014, 10:54 CrimsonPaw

It'll never be "our" music Billy ...  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 26, 2014, 10:45 CrimsonPaw

I would consider myself "christian" religious, but more from a spiritual side versus a specific denomination. Given that, there's very few things I find more annoying that people pushing their faith on others (though one I do find more annoying is political correctness). My faith is not a badge I wear for all to see, it's just something I use as a foundation for how I live my life. The more you preach from the bible, the less serious I'll take you and the more I'll question what skeletons are hiding behind your rhetoric.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 19, 2014, 10:02 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Nov 19, 2014, 09:26:
GTA? Controversial? Really????
It's an M rated game, so how is this controversial?

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 18, 2014, 09:55 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Nov 18, 2014, 09:42
This work day needs to be over! NOW.
[/quote:

I hear ya! I'll be heading out over lunch, grabbing this, Dragon Age, and a Chick-fil-a sandwich. Now I just need to decide if I play GTA or DA first #firstworldproblems

~~Crim~~

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 17, 2014, 10:40 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Nov 17, 2014, 10:08:
Same here. Make sure and run though Dragon Age Keep, if you've played the previous games.
Haven't played but about 2 hours of the original, not that it was bad, I just picked it up at a time that it fell into my backlog. Hopefully thirds one is new comer friendly.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 17, 2014, 10:07 CrimsonPaw

Grabbing a copy from Targer; if they want to give me $30 for my previous gen copy then I shall let them. I'm grabbing Dragon Age as well, that game wasn't even on my radar until the glowing reviews piqued my interest.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week
4. Re: Battlefield 4 Double XP & Free Week Nov 7, 2014, 11:51 CrimsonPaw

Can I haz a descount on teh Premium pleze?  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 5, 2014, 11:40 CrimsonPaw

Thank God for the 2.01 update, I've been having serious issues getting out of rest mode.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 30, 2014, 09:44 CrimsonPaw

Pigeon wrote on Oct 30, 2014, 09:18:
Some more meh offerings for PS+, and the PS+ version of Drive Club now officially on hold.
This was my thought as well; granted every month can't have amazing titles but it would be nice to see another month like when we got Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com
13. Re: X-Wing & TIE Fighter on GOG.com Oct 28, 2014, 11:12 CrimsonPaw

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES!!!!!!!!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 23, 2014, 20:05 CrimsonPaw

Please Rockstar, please bring San Andreas to the Vita.  
~~Crim~~

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 15, 2014, 13:12 CrimsonPaw

Blue, when posting PSN deals/updates, could you indicate if it's for US or Europe?  
~~Crim~~

1044 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo