Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 1044 (Pro)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Released Nov 17, 2015, 09:38 CrimsonPaw

This will be under $20 in less than 6 months. Too bad DICE didn't seem to have the same love and dedication that it appeared Free Radical had.  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. XBOX Shot Nov 13, 2015, 10:42 CrimsonPaw

I'm a PS4 fan all the way, but I gotta give kudos to Microsoft for their backwards compatibility endeavour; that combined with the ability to use external storage for game files makes it a more attractive platform. Maybe Andy and Shu could learn a thing or two like MS did from them.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds
29. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds Nov 1, 2015, 11:19 CrimsonPaw

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 09:42:
Butthurt small penis console gamer with a severe case of big penis master race envy detected.

It's OK, dude, just make yourself believe that size does not matter and you will be alright!
And THIS is why I hate humanity...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Starsiege and TRIBES Free Games
10. Re: Starsiege and TRIBES Free Games Oct 30, 2015, 14:00 CrimsonPaw

Very cool, I was just recently thinking about trying to hunt down a copy of Tribes Vengeance - wonder if anyone's still playing.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Updated
1. Re: Battlefield 4 Updated Oct 28, 2015, 10:30 CrimsonPaw

Might be time to reinstall this. I thoroughly enjoyed it when it first came out but I got tired of constantly getting my ass handed to me - sounds like I need to remember why I quit.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2015, 13:25 CrimsonPaw

Yeah, I got introduced to that procedure this year and it really wasn't as bad as everyone was making it out to be (I'm all clear for 5 years whoo hoo). Honestly, the worst part was when the gave the anesthesia medicine and the 5 seconds of burn before getting knocked out. I digress, hope your results are squeaky clean.  
~~Crim~~

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 14:48 CrimsonPaw

This site has been a staple in my daily routine for quite some time, for that I say thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Burnout "Spiritual Successor" Revealed
3. Re: Burnout Oct 2, 2015, 10:56 CrimsonPaw

I won't believe it unless there's a crash mode. I loved Paradise and that crash mode was decent, but there's something satisfying about having a setup specifically designed to create destruction. Regardless, consider my interest piqued.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Citizen's $900 Ship
35. Re: Star Citizen's $900 Ship Sep 30, 2015, 10:57 CrimsonPaw

Bundy wrote on Sep 30, 2015, 09:34:
I make a little over $100K and I don't have any of that stuff. Damn. How come your buddy is living so large? Wait. Does he have a wife who spends all his money on stupid shit?
I'm there with ya (granted we did build a house last year, but our total investment was less than most people's mortgage), when I hear stories like this about the lush lifestyle, it makes me wonder what their savings or retirement accounts look like.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Steam Top 10
21. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 21, 2015, 11:04 CrimsonPaw

Undocumented Alien wrote on Sep 20, 2015, 18:02:
it feels more like MGS V in a LotR setting where sneaking and carefully picking your fights is important.
This is true initially, but eventually you'll get skilled enough to take on a large group. It's a lot like the Arkham series where you start to unlock abilities that make it easier to take Orcs out. Personally, I really enjoyed the game and did see it anywhere close to being "short".

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
2. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 18, 2015, 18:36 CrimsonPaw

Soooooooo, PSVR is going to launch for around $500 - $550 US ... good luck with that.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
3. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 9, 2015, 00:43 CrimsonPaw

I've not gotten to her yet, but from my understanding her skin is active camp so the less she wears the better she'll be hidden. I can neither confirm nor deny that as being true yet.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Dying Light: The Following Trailer
11. Re: Dying Light: The Following Trailer Aug 13, 2015, 11:23 CrimsonPaw

Currently playing Dying Light and I gotta say I really dig it. I'm not a fan of "zombie" games, but there's something satisfying about drop-kicking a zombie into another (or into some fire), or when you smack one upside the head and see an x-ray of it's skull in slow-mo. On the PS4, the controls take some getting used to but once you've got it down it's solid.

After playing for a while, I can understand the buggies being added. Since there's no fast-travel, getting from point A to B is fun when you're doing parkour, not when you're just running on flat ground. Since I'm seeing open fields here, it makes sense that they would give a more enjoyable means of travel.

~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 26, 2015, 13:13 CrimsonPaw

I usually love the Battlefield games, but I just couldn't bring myself to grab Hardline (even though it has ziplines and grapple hooks). I really enjoy BF4 on the PS4, but I go so long between plays that my skill is non-existent which makes for some pretty frustrating matches.  
~~Crim~~

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 22, 2015, 11:48 CrimsonPaw

How interesting, today also happens to be my 19th wedding anniversary. I didn't realize that Quake was released on my wedding day  
~~Crim~~

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 18, 2015, 12:26 CrimsonPaw

siapnar wrote on Jun 18, 2015, 11:52:
Although I'm glad the Last Guardian is still in development, judging by the new E3 trailer - that has essentially the exact same assets as the ages-old previous trailer - there isn't much actual game there yet.
But the development is going very well! As it should be considering the game should have shipped a year or two ago.

~~Crim~~

10. Re: Retirement Crisis Mar 23, 2015, 13:10 CrimsonPaw

Maybe I'm just lucky or saw the importance, but I've been contributing to my 401K as early as I could, even when I was pulling in a little over $8 an hour. I can see where they say that "only the rich benefit", but people need to learn how important saving is and what affect it'll have down the line. I know PLENTY of people who piss away their paychecks on the newest x or y - they NEED to get a new car because theirs is 4 years old and is making a clunking sound <eye roll> (tell that to the 2002 Trailblazer in my driveway that's been paid off for 9 years).

I think the problem isn't that the system is broken, it's that people are so damned focused on immediate satisfaction that they are nearly blinded by it. Where's the concern for Social Security? I hear that system's kicking ass ...

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Rise of the Triad (2013) Giveaway on GOG.com
4. Re: Rise of the Triad (2013) Giveaway on GOG.com Mar 16, 2015, 14:31 CrimsonPaw

Looks like they're all gone, oh well, hopefully I can get in next time.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
4. Re: Morning Mobilization Mar 10, 2015, 11:43 CrimsonPaw

From what I saw of the announcement, you'd have thought Tim Cook was announcing they invented a portable wormhole with as much excitement as he brought. It's funny that damn near everything they announced the watch can do is what Samsung has been doing with their watches for quite some time.  
~~Crim~~

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 9, 2015, 13:31 CrimsonPaw

DNForever wrote on Mar 9, 2015, 13:15:
It's the most bothersome in March for sure... seems wrong to just skip an hour.
I'm fine with the skipping an hour, but trying to get the kids up for school today (as it is with every other "spring forward") was less than enjoyable. They'll get back on schedule in a few days, but it's crazy how the time change affects a child.

~~Crim~~

1044 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo