Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for CrimsonPaw

Real Name CrimsonPaw   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CrimsonPaw
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 29, 2004, 18:08
Total Comments 1042 (Pro)
User ID 21439

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jul 6, 2016, 10:40 CrimsonPaw

I wonder if this means the rumored Red Dead remaster won't be coming. I hope not; I'd love to revisit this on the PS4 (though all these BC games for the XBone make me consider switching platforms).  
~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch Dogs 2 in November
17. Re: Watch Dogs 2 in November Jun 8, 2016, 16:57 CrimsonPaw

Call me what you will, but I'm actually looking forward to this. I saw a lot of potential in the original and if they can pull an "Assassin's Creed 1 to 2" on this I think we'll all be happy. Just make a fun game, that's all we can ask though I will NOT be pre-ordering this one like I did the original.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer
6. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer Jun 7, 2016, 11:08 CrimsonPaw

Timmeh wrote on Jun 7, 2016, 10:50:
There is live game play scattered throughout that 15 seconds.
You must be seeing something I'm not. As far as I can see, the only live gameplay is that reload animation.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer
2. Re: Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer Jun 7, 2016, 10:37 CrimsonPaw

Isn't that more like 1 second of gameplay and 14 seconds of cinematic? Not really looking forward to this ....  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Announced
11. Re: Battlefield 1 Announced May 6, 2016, 23:21 CrimsonPaw

I'm pretty disappointed, I could have gone for a 2143 or even a remake of the original 1942 (a la BF1943). I'm not a huge fan of the weapons and vehicles from that time period. Thanks for saving me money DICE, time to go back to BF4.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 25, 2016, 13:11 CrimsonPaw

Not sure what the answer is, but I wonder if there was a software way to kick off a GPS beacon if the user hits 9-1-1-send. There's no guarantee that you can get a GPS location data, but possibly tower triangulation? I'm out of my league here, but it's something that needs consideration.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Apr 22, 2016, 22:00 CrimsonPaw

Thank God all 23 of my wireless LAN controllers are on 8.0.110.0 - time to upgrade and consolidate to 5520s.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Into the Black
11. Re: Into the Black Apr 21, 2016, 23:45 CrimsonPaw

And to think, last week when his plane was diverted, he was at the hospital about 2 miles from me; guess that's the closest I'll ever get to the Price. RIP  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > RDR2 Map Leaked?
30. Re: RDR2 Map Leaked? Apr 17, 2016, 13:42 CrimsonPaw

CJ_Parker wrote on Apr 16, 2016, 15:24:
Rockstar can shove their console garbage straight up their dumb asses. I do not give a single fuck until they start treating PC gamers with a minimum of respect which would entail porting RDR to PC and stopping to sign ludicrous exclusivity deals while then "teasing" PC gamers about the possibilities of a PC port (the way they treated PC gamers with regard to GTA V was among the most disrespectful asshole dick moves in recent history only topped by what Microsoft pulls off on a regular basis). Fuck them all. Not spending a single cent on that console garbage.
I love comments like this, you're essentially saying that you would rather sit on your high horse versus playing an enjoyable game. That'd be like a console player saying that Freespace and Tie Fighter aren't worth playing because they aren't on consoles. Instead, the right answer is that they're all enjoyable experiences if you have the platform to support it.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > Titanfall 2 Trailer
20. Re: Titanfall 2 Trailer Apr 12, 2016, 09:48 CrimsonPaw

My thought was that the original was never what they fully intended, but just a way to fund the sequel for their true vision. They got in bed with Microsoft and got funding because of who they are, then used that money to (hopefully) iterate on their true vision. I'm hoping it will be promising, especially since it's now coming to PS4.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2016, 10:32 CrimsonPaw

While I'm excited for VR, I can't help but think back to the PS Move, Kinect, and other peripherals that just fell somewhat flat. I'm hopeful that there will be great experiences for it, but I think it's just going to be another device that sits on a shelf after 6 months.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Delayed
6. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Delayed Mar 2, 2016, 10:43 CrimsonPaw

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Mar 2, 2016, 10:10:
I have a feeling that this will be a mediocre game, maybe they can prove me wrong on that but we'll see.
I really hope not, they have built a pretty rich universe and, for me anyway, enjoyable gameplay. I really hope they don't eff this up.

~~Crim~~

News Comments > WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? [Updated]
10. Re: WW1 Battlefield 5 in October? Feb 26, 2016, 12:29 CrimsonPaw

Could be a red herring, unveiling BF2143 in a "HAHAHAHA we GOT you!" reveal. Fans have been requesting a follow up to 2142 for a while now and it seems to me there was a small call back to 2142 in one of the last BF4 expansions.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers
3. Re: Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers Feb 12, 2016, 09:44 CrimsonPaw

Will this project ever come out of beta or is that the crux of this scam? I can't help but feel that eventually we'll see Chris Roberts in some sort of Burnie Madoff scandal.  
~~Crim~~

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 3, 2016, 14:36 CrimsonPaw

It was a decent prospect, but every time I played a game it was nothing more than a bunch of people running around aimlessly. Not surprised to see it dying out.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jan 26, 2016, 20:22 CrimsonPaw

Grabbed Sleeping Dogs PS4 during this week's Sony Squenix sale, heard good things about it and am kinda psyched to play.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 11, 2016, 11:16 CrimsonPaw

Sorry, that $800 was an error, it will retail for $749 - see, CHEAPER!  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Crystal Dynamics Boss Leaves
2. Re: Crystal Dynamics Boss Leaves Dec 16, 2015, 11:04 CrimsonPaw

Alright, let's see a Legacy of Kain series reboot now ... go on.  
~~Crim~~

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Released
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Released Nov 17, 2015, 09:38 CrimsonPaw

This will be under $20 in less than 6 months. Too bad DICE didn't seem to have the same love and dedication that it appeared Free Radical had.  
~~Crim~~

1. XBOX Shot Nov 13, 2015, 10:42 CrimsonPaw

I'm a PS4 fan all the way, but I gotta give kudos to Microsoft for their backwards compatibility endeavour; that combined with the ability to use external storage for game files makes it a more attractive platform. Maybe Andy and Shu could learn a thing or two like MS did from them.  
~~Crim~~

1042 Comments. 53 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo