Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 500 (Apprentice)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DOTA 2 Announced
15. Re: DOTA 2 Announced Oct 13, 2010, 17:30 born2expire

PHJF wrote on Oct 13, 2010, 15:52:
That is exactly what they did with Counter-Strike.

Lets not forget DOD and Team Fortress.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. Re: Morning Previews Oct 11, 2010, 12:12 born2expire

I feel dirty about actually clicking on a Gamepro link, but im very curious about Homefront. Could it out-battlefield bad company?  

News Comments > ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Delayed
1. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Delayed Oct 8, 2010, 21:39 born2expire

More shipping problems, the people who pre-bought the digital versions get screwed as usual.  

News Comments > MoH Beta Opens, Connection Issues
13. Re: MoH Beta Opens, Connection Issues Oct 4, 2010, 21:07 born2expire

words cannot describe how terrible the MP is, just canceled my Steam pre-buy.

DICE didn't not change a single thing from the last beta. I'll hold out for COD:BO and pre-bought Gothic4 instead, I have a feeling it will be less buggy then MOH.

News Comments > US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy
3. Re: US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy Oct 2, 2010, 14:06 born2expire

WTF?? why does this game need to have "official support" from the US army?
I mean Taliban or not, you can still play as the OpFOr and "kill" americans!

News Comments > TopWare Says Two Worlds II is Complete
14. Re: TopWare Says Two Worlds II is Complete Sep 30, 2010, 15:35 born2expire

Creston wrote on Sep 30, 2010, 10:38:
Cutter wrote on Sep 29, 2010, 23:59:
Yeah, the launch hype is important. Find a good window when nothing else major is going on and you're pretty much guarenteed some decent sales at any rate. Still, if they want to spend a few more months in QA, tweaking stuff and maybe adding a little, I'm all for it.

I seriously doubt they're gonna do a single minute's worth of extra QA on this. That costs money.

Creston

They already said they've moved on to other projects and DLC. I always buy shit the day its launched and never get around to playing it for quite some time, take for example Metro2033, I prebought it on Steam and still haven't really played it. I'll play it when I decide to, not when the publisher says its ok.
I've been reading that some of the Euro countries are still releasing it on the original date, this will only hurt the game. Release it to ALL regions the same week if you not or your game will be pirated to hell.

News Comments > TopWare Says Two Worlds II is Complete
9. Re: TopWare Says Two Worlds II is Complete Sep 29, 2010, 21:31 born2expire

What a crock of shit, let gamers decide when they want to play it instead of telling them when they can play it.

Company's are too concearned with day one sales instead of maintaining long term solid sales. I guess they are scared that the game will suck and that day 2 sales will suffer due the public learning that the game is a mess.

News Comments > Respawn's Game is Multiplatform
1. Re: Respawn's Game is Multiplatform Sep 25, 2010, 14:10 born2expire

Once the game is 80% complete, they'll pull the PC version due to priacy.

Honestly, does anyone in the PC community even care about their upcoming project?

News Comments > ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo
15. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo Sep 23, 2010, 19:54 born2expire

Surf wrote on Sep 23, 2010, 17:09:
Fuck off. Your choices of an RPG and anyone making them for the PC these days are slim!

I look forward to it, and hope its at least as good as Risen. I am sure they are aware this time around its a deal breaker.

I'm also looking forward to Two Worlds 2. Might just be the last two RPG's you will play on the PC fuckwits.

Im really looking forward to this (haven't played the demo as of yet), and I agree with you 100%, but you forgot the Witcher 2.

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers
11. Re: NVIDIA Beta Drivers Sep 14, 2010, 16:24 born2expire

Drayth wrote on Sep 14, 2010, 16:17:
I'll answer any stereo vision questions I see come up in this thread.

I despise 3D movies (still poor gimmick to me), would I like 3D vision? I mostly play RPG's and MP FPS games.

News Comments > Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month
4. Re: Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month Aug 25, 2010, 23:06 born2expire

Last DLC?

Wasn't Bioware saying they had DLC for 2 years or something like that? Typical of EA and modern devs, promise the world before launch and deliver a mediocre product.

News Comments > Risen 2 Announced
3. Re: Risen 2 Announced Aug 19, 2010, 18:13 born2expire

awesome! I LOVED Risen! The ending was fine, it made tons of sense it just wasn't long.

Hopefully PB won't try to fix their "mistake" with the xbox port, with luck they'll focus 100% on the PC version and leave the porting duties to some third party.

News Comments > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Demo
14. Re: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Demo Jul 27, 2010, 09:51 born2expire

Logitech G9 and Puretrack Talent, I had huge problems with the mouse "smoothing" and aiming just seemed either too fast or too slow, no sweet spot. Mind you I only played for >10 mins before I uninstalled.  

News Comments > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Demo
8. Re: Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Demo Jul 26, 2010, 20:02 born2expire

Typical 3RD person over the shoulder garbage, you can't see anything from your left side. What a pile of shit, and I actually liked the first game, but the terribad controls, sluggish aiming kill this for me.

PASS

News Comments > BFG Tech to Close?
12. Re: BFG Tech to Close? Jul 6, 2010, 18:52 born2expire

Just under 2 years ago I RMA'ed 2 BF 8600OC's for a customer and my own personal MSI 8800 Ultra on the very same day. one 8600 had artifacting and the 2nd 8600 had very minor artifacts during 3D mark but since we where sending on back why not both, BFG saw it that way also, my own 8800ultra had major artifacts right from POST. The 8600's came back about 3 weeks before my ultra and BFG upgraded the 8600's to dual 9800GTX+'s. I fought with MSI to get the same card back (they wanted to send me a 8800 640mb), artifacts appeared again inside of a week, on the THIRD RMA to MSI they finally upgraded my 8800 Ultra to a GTX260 which I promptly sold and bought dual BFG GTX275's. This also being a registered MSI reseller and pulling every string I could, love their boards HATE their video cards.

Sad to see a good company like BFG go under.

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched
15. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched Jun 30, 2010, 17:23 born2expire

Mcboinkens wrote on Jun 30, 2010, 17:04:
Yesterday I said the game still sucked. This patch, however, may change my mind. Good changes.

game still sucks

News Comments > PC BC2 Patch Status
2. Re: PC BC2 Patch Status Jun 24, 2010, 14:08 born2expire

He said patch was early next week 2 months ago, yeah way to keep the community informed (whats left of it).  

News Comments > DICE "Still Investigating" PC BC2 Onslaught
6. Re: IW Jun 22, 2010, 20:31 born2expire

dont want it dont care, where is the patch that is 2 months late?  

News Comments > Brink Delayed Again
1. Re: Brink Delayed Again Jun 16, 2010, 22:04 born2expire

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

oh well at least MOH and COD:BO are out right about the same time as Brink was supposed to come out.

News Comments > Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans
16. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 18:37 born2expire

Playing it on a gamepad kills every bit of enjoyment.  

500 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo