Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 500 (Apprentice)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Homefront Sells a Million
4. Re: Homefront Sells a Million Mar 24, 2011, 22:04 born2expire

The MP is fun, period.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crysis 2 Workarounds
11. Re: Crysis 2 Workarounds Mar 24, 2011, 18:24 born2expire

Where is the work around for locked down cvars and to get rid of the horrendous lobby system?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Mar 23, 2011, 10:13 born2expire

Its a sad state when its hard to find a PC review for a game.  

News Comments > Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Next Week
6. Re: Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition Next Week Mar 22, 2011, 10:12 born2expire

Patched up Gothic 3 was a great game.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
13. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 21, 2011, 22:57 born2expire

I love the zombie maps, but without modtools things are so boring. I mean 2 maps come on, and you really want 15$ for 1 more and some more crappy chokepoint induced MP maps? Really?

Black Ops is now 4 months old, by the time W@W was 4 months old there was hundreds of zombie maps out, and thousands out now (the ZCT maps rule, and are in fact light years ahead of the official maps).

So yeah $15 for 1 new zombie map and more terrible MP maps is a fucking disgrace. At least deliver on the modtools that where promised and we'll make our own maps (a lot of which will be better than Treyarch's maps).

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes
6. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes Mar 21, 2011, 22:02 born2expire

In fact the MP was the only part i was interested in this, not anymore. I predict a massive failure for this game, should have remained a memory.  

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday
10. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike for PC on Friday Mar 21, 2011, 21:56 born2expire

Still waiting on modtools, so we don't have to give these assclowns any more money and fix the game that they would rather "improve" then fix.  

News Comments > Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America
1. Re: Two Worlds II Royal Edition Hits North America Mar 9, 2011, 18:21 born2expire

What a bunch of idiots Topware is, first they shelved the game for almost 4 months because they didn't want to launch at the same time as Catacyslm, then they skip a retail release all together , now they are pushing out the special edition that never made it to market.  

News Comments > Homefront Campaign is Five Hours?
10. Re: Homefront Campaign is Five Hours Mar 8, 2011, 10:32 born2expire

Anyone buying this for the singleplayer is buying this game for the wrong reason.
I haven't played a decent single player FPS in years, they're all the same, regenning health, go from point a to b to watch cutscene c, endless wave of enemies, ect. I for one couldn't care less that the SP is only 5 hours long as I won't be playing it at all, as with all modern FPS games. This game is all about the multiplayer.

News Comments > Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You
6. Re: Hardcore: Romero's Not Done With You Mar 3, 2011, 19:13 born2expire

This guy is a cancer on PC gaming, just go to consoles already and stop trying to prove your worth a shit to us. Yeah you where a rockstar in the early 90's and proved you weren't worth your Ferrari, even your talentless girlfriend left your ass. Go away!

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops Map Unlocks
2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Map Unlocks Feb 18, 2011, 14:32 born2expire

still waiting on modtools, thanks!  

News Comments > PC Gaming Alliance Adds Speaker Series, Loses MS & NVIDIA?
3. Re: PC Gaming Alliance Adds Speaker Series, Loses MS & NVIDIA? Feb 18, 2011, 10:55 born2expire

The fact that Epic is part of this brings NO legitimacy to them.  

News Comments > Console Diablo III Confirmed?
5. Re: Console Diablo III Confirmed?Console Diablo III Confirmed? Feb 18, 2011, 10:54 born2expire

Bah, Bring on Path of Exile and I can forget about D3 and its carebear arenas.  

News Comments > No Bulletstorm Editor
15. Re: No Bulletstorm Editor Feb 16, 2011, 17:07 born2expire

Yay! Another overpriced console single player experience, and now they have the nerve to cut the only remotely interesting part of this game.  

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Next Month
17. Re: PC Assassin's Creed Next Month Feb 15, 2011, 19:41 born2expire

March will be a busy month for me, first DOW2:Retribution then Homefront. I'll wait a few months and I'm sure the price will drop, look at AC2 when it launched it was $65 now its $30. Glad to see Ubi went back to $50 games instead of an insane $60+  

News Comments > PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans
6. Re: PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans Feb 11, 2011, 01:04 born2expire

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 11, 2011, 00:07:
born2expire wrote on Feb 10, 2011, 23:54:
What? Brink is not out till May 17th. The only FPS to be released before the Black Ops DLC is Homefront, which I hope will do well but wont steal COD's thunder.

Not sure what you are reading, but read this again:

The map pack also will be available on the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system on March 3, 2011 and on the PC later in the quarter."

No date given....depending on when their quarter falls, it could be as late as June. And without a date given, my money is on a June release.

i don't know what your reading but the first sentence says "A note in Activision Blizzard's financial results we missed when they were released yesterday indicates the Windows version of the First Strike DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops will be released by March 31"

News Comments > PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans
2. Re: PC Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike Plans Feb 10, 2011, 23:54 born2expire

What? Brink is not out till May 17th. The only FPS to be released before the Black Ops DLC is Homefront, which I hope will do well but wont steal COD's thunder.  

News Comments > Call of Juarez: The Cartel Announced
13. Re: Call of Juarez: The Cartel Announced Feb 7, 2011, 19:18 born2expire

The first COJ was awesome, a mature well told story. The 2nd was a rehash of the first, with the same story with all the subtleties played out right before you. This game will not be the same without Reverend Ray.

And where the hell are Dead Island and Warhound?

News Comments > 64-Player Battlefield 3 This Fall
17. Re: 64-Player Battlefield 3 This Fall Feb 4, 2011, 11:20 born2expire

Let the media drip commence. Fuck, release ALL the relevant info at once, even if you have to wait till a month before release. enough with the tease to sell magazines.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 News Tomorrow?
16. Re: Battlefield 3 News Tomorrow? Feb 3, 2011, 18:53 born2expire

No thank you DICE, no thank you EA, and no thank you Frostbite.  

500 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo