Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 473 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

News Comments > GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound
42. Re: GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound Mar 8, 2013, 00:59 born2expire

Im now 60% into the game (according to my saves) and yeah there isn't too many QTE's anymore and Im quite enjoying the game. Just the first hour or so had so many QTE's, but as people have been saying they go away further into the game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound
18. Re: GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound Mar 7, 2013, 12:04 born2expire

I can't belive Im the 18th comment and the first to mention all the damn QTE's. They completely ruin the game, it WOULD be a decent game without them, but I can't stand QTE's and there is just so many of them.  

News Comments > Tomb Raider DLC on Xbox 360 This Month
4. Re: Tomb Raider DLC on Xbox 360 This Month Mar 6, 2013, 23:12 born2expire

so. many. QTEs.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
24. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 3, 2013, 21:45 born2expire

SpectralMeat wrote on Mar 3, 2013, 19:57:
mlw wrote on Mar 3, 2013, 19:45:
Yep, I am afraid of that too. On hearing about all the QTE and auto savepoints, I have cancelled my pre-order.
Why did you even bother preordering the game if you aren't sure about it? Just wait until it is out and read the reviews, player feedback etc., and get a better deal then by preordering.
The "extras" or discount they give you for preordering a game these days hardly ever worth it.

Really? I got mine from GMG when they where offering 10% off for preorder than a 20% off code and then with purchase I got like $8 GMG credit. Great discount in my mind.

News Comments > Walking Dead Pre-Episode 2 Content Plans
1. Re: Walking Dead Pre-Episode 2 Content Plans Feb 25, 2013, 21:16 born2expire

cant wait for this after how awful the show has been, this is a true compliment to comics.  

News Comments > Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB
7. Re: Bungie on PC Destiny Possibilities and How Nobody Wants to Play with Mouse/KB Feb 18, 2013, 20:22 born2expire

The only thing missing are Micheal Patcher quotes, these guys just don't get it.

"Hey, we crammed regenerating health, and only having 2 weapons down your throat. Now we're getting rid of KB/mouse even though we haven't done anything for PC gamers in 10 years, but we are gonna ruin that for you. Oh yeah, don't forget to buy our game for console you have zero interest in!"
- Jason Jones

News Comments > Crysis 3 Preorders Soar
12. Re: Crysis 3 Preorders Soar Feb 16, 2013, 01:30 born2expire

Creston wrote on Feb 16, 2013, 00:54:
Also, starting February 22 at 11 AM (PST) you made pre-load the game in anticipation of the release on February 26, 2013.

The physical copies go live on the 19th. So this is more EA bullshit to promote Origin. Suddenly I think I just lost all desire for this game for more than 5 bucks. Good job, EA.

Creston

No clue to what your talking about, I bought mine via GMG and I already have a key and it preloaded from Origin, ready to go on the 19th.

News Comments > Crysis 3 Preorders Soar
10. Re: Crysis 3 Preorders Soar Feb 16, 2013, 00:34 born2expire

Got my new box built, and preordered from greenman, I'm ready for this.

Oh yeah the MP beta was pretty awesome, but I'm actually looking forward to the single player (for once).

News Comments > Bungie's Destiny Details Soon
9. Re: Bungie's Destiny Details Soon Feb 12, 2013, 19:00 born2expire

Bungie popularized regenerating health, fuck that company.  

News Comments > New Wolfenstein Game?
37. Re: New Wolfenstein Game? Feb 10, 2013, 12:42 born2expire

netnerd85 wrote on Feb 10, 2013, 08:56:
360 controller: 4 buttons on D pad, 2 analog buttons, 2 triggers, 2 shoulder button and 4 traditional buttons. Total of 14 buttons.

Keyboard: q, e, f, g, ctrl, c, z, x, shift, tab, mouse 1, mouse 2. Total of 12 standard buttons.

What about WASD? they are for movement. Mouse scroll is not a button either.

You missed a lot of keys in there... space (largest key on the KB, duh, mostly used as jump), r (common reload key), t, v, crtl, alt, 1-6, any extra mouse buttons, ect. And lets not forget thing likes y,u,i that are usually chat buttons, and caps lock for VIOP ect. Most game I use no less that 30 buttons not including wasd.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
6. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 13:22 born2expire

racist? no
most annoying game character ever? yes

News Comments > Warface Closed Beta Underway
13. Re: Warface Closed Beta Underway Jan 17, 2013, 16:21 born2expire

kyleb wrote on Jan 17, 2013, 16:05:
Crytek's netcode has always been crap, hopefully they've done something about that for this game.

well the current standards are crap as well. COD and BF3 both have horrible horrible netcode, only current FPS that has good netcode is CS.

News Comments > Bohemia Interactive Devs Make Bail
2. Re: Bohemia Interactive Devs Make Bail Jan 15, 2013, 09:55 born2expire

Greats news for these poor devs and their families.

Watch for a upcoming announcement from BIS regarding the most realistic jail sim ever.

News Comments > On Standalone DayZ DelayZ
12. Re: On Standalone DayZ DelayZ Jan 7, 2013, 19:24 born2expire

Im really hoping the standalone takes a lot of the clunk out of arma's clunkyness.

I just built a new pc and sadly my arma config didn't come over, that thing took me 2 weeks to fine tune just right, now I have to do it all over again, no thanks i'll wait for the standalone.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
12. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 30, 2012, 16:48 born2expire

jacobvandy wrote on Dec 30, 2012, 16:33:
Haven't played the Ninja one, but Dark Souls is SO GOOD. It's really not that hard once you get the hang of it, it's just not your usual sunny-rainbow-happy-time modern game that hands everything to you on a silver platter. In that sense, it being more difficult than we're used to is a major reason why it's so fun and interesting.

Is Dark Souls playable with KB+mouse yet? i tried it a launch and it was terrible, i know there is mods to enhance a lot, but has the KB mouse gotten any better?

News Comments > Steam Stops Selling The War Z
45. Re: Steam Stops Selling The War Z Dec 19, 2012, 20:01 born2expire

Yeah I played the alpha fair bit, fun game but gets boring fast. Much better than DayZ IMO, Arma is soooo clunky.  

News Comments > Steam Autumn Sale
3. Re: Steam Autumn Sale Nov 21, 2012, 16:11 born2expire

Dev wrote on Nov 21, 2012, 16:08:
I guess they decided 2 big sales a year wasn't enough A little late for autumn though.

i would assume its replacing their black friday sale they do every year.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II
105. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 23:13 born2expire

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 23:07:

233 I guess, but honestly most of them are from back in the days of DoD and DoD Source. I am having to go through them every couple months now....if they are inactive for over 90 days I now just remove them. hehehehe

where you batman on SASpd?

76. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 19:11 born2expire

Cutter wrote on Nov 13, 2012, 19:08:
Just because you're easily amused and have such low expectations doesn't mean the rest of us do.

Seriously what good MP FPS came out in the last year? I can think of 1 other, CSGO, and its only so so and brings even less "new" to the table.

Don't get me wrong the last 2 IW COD have been god awful, but Treyarch always seem to do a good job.

73. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nov 13, 2012, 18:27 born2expire

Blah Blah Blah, COD's are all the same, and bring nothing new to the table, whah!!

You know what, so far (the short 2hrs I've spent with the MP so far) BO2 has been fantastic (we'll see in a few days when everyone has the drones and killstreak shit) BUT what other MULTIPLAYER game actually did it well this year? Yeah that's right, NOTHING!

473 Comments. 24 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo