Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
United Kingdom 06/02

Regularly scheduled events

User information for born2expire

Real Name born2expire   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname born2expire
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description AMD 64 3200+
Radeon 9800 Pro
1gb PC3200
2xWD 120 SATA (raid 0)
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 20, 2004, 03:49
Total Comments 492 (Amateur)
User ID 21346

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Rambo Trailer
9. Re: Rambo Trailer Jul 10, 2013, 21:19 born2expire

Wildone wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 20:23:
I still prefer the C64 version

amen. plus best music ever!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Ride to Hell: Retribution
4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Ride to Hell: Retribution Jun 25, 2013, 23:19 born2expire

PropheT wrote on Jun 25, 2013, 22:46:
It's nice to see that Jack Black's character from Brutal Legend and Kris Kristofferson are still getting acting work.

its never nice to see jack black get any work

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed IV to Follow Consoles
18. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV to Follow Consoles Jun 20, 2013, 18:52 born2expire

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 20, 2013, 17:39:
You must have a real short attention span, because it only takes about an hour before you play as Connor. Sorry if it's not another twitched based FPS...

twitch based FPS FTW

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed IV to Follow Consoles
6. Re: PC Assassin's Creed IV to Follow Consoles Jun 20, 2013, 12:04 born2expire

Xero wrote on Jun 20, 2013, 11:13:
Meh, all the AC games bored me after a little bit of game time. Think I'll skip this one.

I enjoyed the first, slept through the 2nd and picked up AC3 on a steam sale. I've got to say it was one of the worst games I've ever played, i never even got to play as Conner, kept falling asleep at my keyboard, and all the gameplay mechanics where sloppy at best. No interest in AC4 thanks.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: We are The World of Warcraft Jun 19, 2013, 10:38 born2expire

Fallon is the worst.  

News Comments > EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD
23. Re: EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD Jun 18, 2013, 23:24 born2expire

FU wrote on Jun 18, 2013, 23:22:
Click the IGN link again. its been updated. no worries for the easily stressed.

hehe we still all know what AMD's driver team is capable of.... (hint) not very much.

News Comments > EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD
21. Re: EA's Frostbite 3 Engine and AMD Jun 18, 2013, 23:16 born2expire

This is kinda a bummer as BF3 is the only game I'm playing anymore and BF4 being the only game at E3 I was interested in that's coming out in the near future (Witcher 3 FTW). Most likely I'll be playing BF4 on this box and most likely my next 2 builds, and unless AMD has something magical up their sleeve I plan to stcik with Nvidia/Intel. But..

BF4 launch day +4 I bet its running faster on nvidia cards.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
14. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jun 2, 2013, 22:18 born2expire

I don't understand the fuss about used games, I mean we (PC gamers) haven't had used games since the 90's.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez Gunslinger
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez Gunslinger May 23, 2013, 00:38 born2expire

i got it, I LOVED the first COJ game.

Only played about 30 mins do far, rushed through the first level, seems really fun. Yes its a console game but looks beautiful and runs fantastic (180fps+ on highest settings).

Game seems to have a good sense of humour and doesn't take it self too seriously, seems to have decently solid gunplay mechanics.

the guys at RockPaperShotgun loved it, helped me pull the trigger on it.Wot I Think: Call Of Juarez Gunslinger

Game seems to suffer with the same audio problem as all the Chrome engine games, it hates 7.1 audio.

This comment was edited on May 23, 2013, 00:43.

News Comments > Grim Dawn Alpha Tomorrow
3. Re: Grim Dawn Alpha Tomorrow May 14, 2013, 20:59 born2expire

been a long time coming, just be a fun upcoming long weekend.  

News Comments > Dark Souls PC "Half-Assed" - PC Prioritized for Sequel
5. Re: Dark Souls PC Apr 12, 2013, 10:30 born2expire

Ok so you owned up to a shotty port, good for you, means nothing if they dont fix it. Surrrrreeeee your next game will show us how much you learned, but trust is earned. You apologized good for you, now make it right or its just empty words.  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
4. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Apr 6, 2013, 14:48 born2expire

how about comparing apples to apples, ie OS sales to OS sales, not OS to device sales.

more apple marketing bullshit, the only thing apple excels at.

News Comments > On Sale
3. Re: On Sale Apr 2, 2013, 23:56 born2expire

GMG has Bioshock Infinite on for 25% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite/

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 End Game
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield 3 End Game Mar 26, 2013, 22:07 born2expire

Flak wrote on Mar 26, 2013, 22:01:
Ahh, I thought CTF might actually have a chance, but of course the shining BF3 community managed to ruin it.

CTF matches end up being 80% of each team spawn camping each other behind the enemy flag, they don't even attempt to capture the flag, they just sit in the back of the spawn and kill people as they come in. Don't know if I should blame the dumbass people who play this game or the dumbass developer who made the game and allow this type of spawn camping behavior.

That is CTF, period. I can't think of one game that has made CTF enjoyable. Only way CFT has been fun is 32man max, playing with 3 friends.

I actually like End Game, its not great but decent, and i'm 100% an infantry player (i have like 200K score from vehicles and over 8M as just medic). It's no B2K or Aftermath but its not Armoured Kill either (AK was utter crap).

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease
39. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 20:56 born2expire

DangerDog wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 19:52:
I think there's a lot of cheating but very few are so blatant about it that it's beyond obvious.

I don't think there is nearly as much cheating as people think, sure there is cheaters, there is in every game. but as far as the cheating ruining everyone elses experience, there is very few. just a lot of butthurt people looking for an excuse instead of looking at what they're doing wrong.

37. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 19:20 born2expire

Moog wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 19:13:
born2expire wrote on Mar 19, 2013, 18:20:
all the terribles whining about cheaters and hackers, it couldn't be the fact that there are people better than you you, nah that's not possible.

I've played well over 1000 hours in BF3 and I can count the hackers I've seen on one hand.

Yeah, those guys sitting at the spawn point spraying the heavy machine gun and headshotting you instantly as you spawn are just good at the game - way more skill than I can hope for!

never seen it, but i have seen people with damage mods and aimbot headshotting everything in the server with a pistol, then they get banned 5 mins later. thats so rage inducing that i'm never gonna touch another BF product again, sigh.

29. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Tease Mar 19, 2013, 18:20 born2expire

all the terribles whining about cheaters and hackers, it couldn't be the fact that there are people better than you you, nah that's not possible.

I've played well over 1000 hours in BF3 and I can count the hackers I've seen on one hand.

This comment was edited on Mar 19, 2013, 18:45.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
8. Re: Evening Q&As Mar 13, 2013, 23:30 born2expire

Paranoid Jack wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 23:14:
Kobalt wrote on Mar 13, 2013, 22:34:
Translation: someone more sucessful then us made a game we dont like so we are going to cry about it.

All his points are valid. I agree with pretty much everything he said. The CoD games are fun to play but they are shallow. And as you get older you get to the bottom of that shallow a lot faster then when you were younger and just needed the adrenaline rush. CoD is the modern day Unreal Tournament.

i disagree, UT still took skill to kill, not full of claymores, auto turrets, bomber runs, ie anything that gives you kills without actually having to play the game, the randomness he talked about.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
2. Re: Evening Q&As Mar 13, 2013, 22:18 born2expire

I agree with john about 90% of the way, but RO2's biggest problem is the Unreal engine, its just not suited for a infantry based shooter, RO2 is so damn clunky, like Arma level of clunkyness.  

News Comments > GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound
42. Re: GeForce Tomb Raider Fixes Inbound Mar 8, 2013, 00:59 born2expire

Im now 60% into the game (according to my saves) and yeah there isn't too many QTE's anymore and Im quite enjoying the game. Just the first hour or so had so many QTE's, but as people have been saying they go away further into the game.  

492 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo