Sep 17, 2004, 23:16
No subject Sep 17, 2004, 23:16
Sep 17, 2004, 23:16

So... how's the game?

Re: demo vs try & buy
Aug 1, 2004, 00:40
Re: demo vs try & buy Aug 1, 2004, 00:40
Aug 1, 2004, 00:40

Titus made the Crazy Cars series which I loved, especially the third one which let you gamble money on races and upgrade your car, and even get in police chases. A lot of fun. Too bad most other stuff they've done is total crap.

You can download Crazy Cars 3 here, it's still damn fun today:

http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?gameid=1557

Re: WOOT!
Jul 21, 2004, 21:09
Re: WOOT! Jul 21, 2004, 21:09
Jul 21, 2004, 21:09

I know so many sound engineers, it's really not that special if you are one these days. Like being a programmer. It depends if you've actually done anything worth while with it, and many of them don't which is kinda sad.

All music has merit. Too much of any genre is certainly bad, but every genre (including modern pop) has some use in our lives. If you only listen to one or two thing and think everything else is crap and hate it with a passion, you must be one miserable fuck.

I'm a NIN and iD fan so I was very dissapointed with the news that Trent pulled out. I don't find it surprising as Trent does crap like this all the time, but still, quite dissapointing especially after hearing about what he was planning. I just hope the sound they ended up using are immersive enough. The sound would be a very vital part of a game such as this, and unfortunately, that PC Gamer review hardly touched on the sound.

Here's hoping.

Oh yeah, Tweaker is cool. Not the greatest artist, but his style is interesting. A mix between retro 80's and 90s fake industrial. He has a heap of songs he has made himself or remixed on his webpage for free as mp3s:

http://www.tweaker.net/mp3.php

He did a great job on Alice, but this song is very dissapointing. Really unsatisfying and doesn't suit the game at all. Just the theme but still... these things matter to make a truly awesome game.

What's in a name?
Jul 16, 2004, 08:04
What's in a name? Jul 16, 2004, 08:04
Jul 16, 2004, 08:04

Does anyone else remember the announcement 3000AD made about releasing a cut-down version of Universal Combat that is mostly just... well, combat and such and set in a much smaller universe?

Perhaps he plans to aquire the license so he can tag it on to this game he was planning. Originally it was going to be a Universal Combat title, but let's face it, it would sell less than 200 copies with that name on it. Having the Freespace name on it would do MUCH better.

4 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older