Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Gizmo

Real Name Gizmo   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Gizmo
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jul 12, 2004, 22:18
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 21276

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Warner Bros. Buys Monolith

4. Re: No subject Aug 12, 2004, 15:46 Gizmo

<sarcasm>Hey, look at the bright side .. we'll get tons of Roger Rabbit inspired games rather than another boring FPS
</sarcasm>

This comment was edited on Aug 12, 15:47.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > MoH: Pacific Assault Delayed

1. No subject Aug 6, 2004, 20:15 Gizmo

EA has listened to the feedback of critics and consumers who have played an early build of Medal of Honor Pacific Assault; their high expectations encouraged us add some extra time to the development schedule in order to add new features and an extra coat of polish to the game.

Since when EA listens to "feedback and critics"? Why not just say "Aer.. sorry but this piece of shi.. err this game isn't ready yet" rathern then .. pretend.. they care about what ppl are saying about Medal of honor..

News Comments > BG3 & NWN News Soon?

6. Re: PURE CRAP Jul 22, 2004, 22:42 Gizmo

But who's gonna develop them? It's clear Bioware won't. BG3=Obisidian maybe? They recently announced on their forum they have signed their second game. How about NWN2 ? Troika? Sadly i don't think so. Flood Gate did a god job on SoU, maybe them?

*shrugs*

Just please, don't turn these franchises in the hands of some hopeless dev houses

This comment was edited on Jul 22, 22:42.

News Comments > CoD & True Crime Sequels

10. Re: True Crime? Jul 22, 2004, 07:30 Gizmo

No kidding, True Crime (on pc) was a joke. All in all, the game was there, IMHO, but the controls.. the controls were something .. i don't have the words to describe them right now. A shame, because (always imho) the game itself wasn't that bad
This comment was edited on Jul 22, 07:31.

News Comments > Derek Smart and Freespace 3?

116. Re: Freespace 3 Jul 16, 2004, 02:08 Gizmo

Old GameSpot review about Battlecruiser:

"Even if this weren't the buggiest and worst documented game in history (which it is), chances are it wouldn't have delivered on all its many promises. Smart promised too much, and went about fulfilling that promise in all the wrong ways. In the process, he forgot that the most important object of creating a game is making it fun."

To answer the almighty question: no thank you, i'd rather play Freespace 2 forever along all the awesome campaigns and mods made by the community and forget about a sequel if it was developed by 3000AD.

News Comments > Fallout 3!

26. Re: All aboard the w00t express... Jul 12, 2004, 18:24 Gizmo

Well .. to be honest i would have liked Troika as the new developer but BethSoft is highly competent in making RPGs and i have faith (a nice way to say i hope they won't screw up). I can already see purist of the franchise screaming in pain because most likely BethSoft is gonna develop it in full 3D and stuff .. Sorry guys, no more isometric view =)

Hey, never fear anyway i could always be wrong.

This comment was edited on Jul 12, 18:25.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >