Descending
Limit Results:

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling
Jun 29, 2004, 04:37
Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 04:37
Jun 29, 2004, 04:37

Richard thanks you for the bump Sprinkles!

Jun 29, 2004, 01:58
Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 01:58
Jun 29, 2004, 01:58

the only BS going on here is going on between YOU two testers.

Jun 29, 2004, 01:54
Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 29, 2004, 01:54
Jun 29, 2004, 01:54

YOU think Im kidding dont you.

Whos Chick.

YOU sound like YOUR a game tester?

It took YOU awhile to confirm this? YOUR a moron, it should only take 2 clicks. But I guess YOU had to wait till YOU had a turn at the PC YOU guys share. Again, Whos CHICK.

I want to face my fear.

If anything YOU sound like a fking troll running from game site to game site blup bluping on forum after forum.

I gave the bitch a chance to cut off his rediculous ponytail whilst riding his phedy Carousel.:)

Again whos Chick?

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 01:57.

Richard Garriott admits smuggling
Jun 28, 2004, 15:43
Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 28, 2004, 15:43
Jun 28, 2004, 15:43

I dont know about his virtue, but I know what was in my inbox today...
To:
Subject: FBI Response.
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:31:45 +0000

THIS IS NOT AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE

Thank you for your submission to the FBI Internet Tip Line. Your
information is being
evaluated at this time by one of our Agents, and will be forwarded to the appropriate FBI component.

We quickly established a mechanism for the
public to submit information
to the FBI via the Internet. Our operation is completely automated and
paperless. Submitted
tips are received immediately, reviewed within minutes and prioritized by trained Professional
Support personnel, and Agents set action leads within the hour, as appropriate.

We encourage you to share this information with your family, friends, and co-workers, and
encourage them to not hesitate to submit information they may deem of interest to the FBI.

IMPORTANT - NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

The FBI does not maintain an email address to submit information or attachments to directly;
therefore, please do not reply directly to this message via your email client.
The FBI maintains an automated system that is designed to track all information received,to ensure that all tips
are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. Therefore, please visit the FBI.GOV Web site again should you have occasion to submit additional information. We WILL NOT open or respond to "reply" email."-end email

BLUE I told you this was going to be "news".

No subject
Jun 28, 2004, 09:42
No subject Jun 28, 2004, 09:42
Jun 28, 2004, 09:42

All I know is that I want to be on the side that wins.
This comment was edited on Jun 28, 09:44.

Richard Garriott admits theft on tv
Jun 28, 2004, 00:58
Richard Garriott admits theft on tv Jun 28, 2004, 00:58
Jun 28, 2004, 00:58

On Saturday June 26th I was watching a television show on G4Tv, the name of the show is PULSE.
This particular episode had an interview with Richard Garriott of Austin Texas. The interview consisted of a tour of his mansion
Britannia Manor.

What caught my attention was when he pointed to a shelf with a large brick on it. He points to the large brick and proceeds to describe it on camera, and I quote "this is a piece of the Great Wall of China that I SMUGGLED out of China".
He then laughs about it.
Funny, him laughing about stealing in an industry that bitches and moans about warez.
If you doubt me watch PULSE on G4tv, with your eyes, not your ultima heart.

Jun 27, 2004, 20:05
Re: Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 27, 2004, 20:05
Jun 27, 2004, 20:05

Have you seen the show?

Or is it OK for an UltimaMan to rob tombs?
Dont worry, its been passed on to the proper authorities.

Oh yeah, I have about 300 games, its going to take you years to catch up with that dank collection of yours.

have a nice day

Re: Howard Stern, Michael Moore, blah
Jun 27, 2004, 08:08
Re: Howard Stern, Michael Moore, blah Jun 27, 2004, 08:08
Jun 27, 2004, 08:08

BOOKS are going to be the death of Democracy. Most of the experts interviewed on various news programs are pushing a book, and an agenda.

What happened to the good old days when a reporter reported, and let the viewer decide based on facts not opinion.

I heard a funny definition of FACTS the other day, it went something like "a fact is what you have when you decide to stop investigating".

I guess were gonna have to wait about 20 years so we can find out what really happened on the history channel.

Richard Garriott admits smuggling
Jun 27, 2004, 08:03
Richard Garriott admits smuggling Jun 27, 2004, 08:03
Jun 27, 2004, 08:03

On Saturday June 26th I was watching a television show on G4Tv, the name of the show is PULSE.
This particular episode had an interview with Richard Garriott of Austin Texas. The interview consisted of a tour of his mansion
Britannia Manor.

During the interview Richard provides a tour of the grounds including several "secret rooms" (rooms with hidden entrances. In one of the rooms he points to several artifacts, (meteorites, shrunken heads etc) he is apparently a collector of bones.

What caught my attention was when he pointed to a shelf with a large brick on it. He points to the large brick and proceeds to describe it on camera, and I quote "this is a piece of the Great Wall of China that I SMUGGLED out of China".
He then laughs about it."-end sniptasticK

The fact that he has no children and a carousel out back has me a lil concerned as well.

9 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older