Descending
Limit Results:

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older

Try another difficulty settings
Feb 5, 2005, 23:45
Try another difficulty settings Feb 5, 2005, 23:45
Feb 5, 2005, 23:45

Btw there is 5 difficulty levels, the one you alla talks about are for beginers, and yes it is only to learn the game, try setting another time period, it can also change the way you can play the game

The gaming biz is going the wrong way
Jun 9, 2004, 17:03
The gaming biz is going the wrong way Jun 9, 2004, 17:03
Jun 9, 2004, 17:03

You know, games take more time and money to build, good titles dont comme out until a good year or so has been spent on it, some titles even take 2 to 3 years to develop. Then if a console lifespan is lower than 5 years, we will not see much more than clones of games that are boring as shit. It's true that Nintendo may have fallen a bit behind, but Microsoft isn't helping in some ways. The Strenght of Microsoft though lies in its dev kits wich are all directx based. That gives them a full head start not only in hardware but in software. How many titles are done for both pc and x-box. I think that what other console makers need is some really good dev-kits. As for games, i was so displeased since the ps1 by the amount of shit that can come up on consoles that i do not buy consoles. And since they are going to be new ones each 3-4 years, what the heck, better upgrade the cpu and vid-card on my pc. Personnally i really missed old games wich the fun factor was more important than the techno-wiz-graphics-from-outer-space. Not that i dislike a good looking game, but more time is taken to devlop stunning graphic games wich a ultimately boring...

Troy crap
May 19, 2004, 11:24
Troy crap May 19, 2004, 11:24
May 19, 2004, 11:24

The Problem is that in fact the Illiad is a story above all, would you have liked an americanized version of the lords of the ring. It is the same thing, no matter what happens you americans turn every story you can into an americanized movie with your own values inside it ( i.e. Hero fix things, get the chicks and everybody his happy at the end... )

The thing is if that story would have been copywritted today, they would not had been able to change that much of the story, indeed, there is so much changed to the story that we could barely call it something near Troy, if it was'nt for the city and the horse. Oh, and i heard the director said that even if the gods foughts along side each army, it would not be realistic to do it....personally i find this laughable, its like having no elves and dwarfes in lords of the ring, because it would not be realistic...duh

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
Newer [  1  ] Older