Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Jerykk

Real Name Jerykk   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Jerykk
Email Concealed by request
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 23, 2004, 02:42
Total Comments 15170 (Ninja)
User ID 20715

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year

131. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 15, 2020, 23:53 Jerykk

Bhruic wrote on Jan 15, 2020, 15:14:
Who cares if it's a weak/invalid comparison? Even if it were entirely apt, is there anyone who's actually happy about the fact that more and more online streaming services are popping up? The reason that people liked Netflix so much is that it centralized all of their watching in a single location. The only reason that I would give up the convenience of centralization is if it became too costly, but since the alternatives are all similarly priced, that's not an issue.

I'm not a fan of exclusivity but I can tolerate it if the content otherwise wouldn't exist. First-party exclusives are entirely funded by the platform owner. The platform owner is creating content to increase the value of their platform. As such, I can't get too angry about that content being exclusive to said platform.

Timed third-party exclusives, on the other hand, are pure shitbaggery. Their sole purpose is to reduce the value of competing platforms by depriving them of content. It's about as anti-competitive and anti-consumer as it gets.

People keep claiming that Steam is a monopoly but they don't seem to understand that being a monopoly requires you to perform monopolistic practices. Those practices include paying companies to remove their products from competitors, giving away products for free so consumers don't buy them from competitors and offering steep discounts that competitors can't match because they can't afford to lose that much revenue. Basically, everything Epic is doing would be considered monopolistic if they were the market leader.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year

120. Re: Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 15, 2020, 11:37 Jerykk

Beamer wrote on Jan 15, 2020, 08:52:
It's not that it doesn't align with my thinking. I don't use EGS. I enjoy that Steam is getting a kick in the butt to do more, though if this is what we have to blame the new UI on, ugh.

The notion that all of the changes to Steam in 2019 were a result of EGS is absurd. The UI overhaul had been in the works for years. Same goes for every other change. Steam is and has been constantly iterating and improving ever since it launched. Most changes are relatively small and nuanced, others are big and obvious. None have anything to do with EGS.

This is a decent update history of Steam, though it doesn't cover everything and hasn't been updated in a couple of years. The Steam blog is really the best way to learn about updates.

111. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 15, 2020, 04:04 Jerykk

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 15, 2020, 03:35:
Jerykk wrote on Jan 15, 2020, 00:31:
EDIT: Huh, the numbers are actually way worse than I initially thought. I was thinking that the $251 million figure was Epic's cut but that was actually the entirety of the third-party game revenue. 12% of $251 million is only $30 million. They spent $23 million on discounts alone and the giveaways + exclusivity deals definitely cost more than $7 million so EGS was pure loss in 2019. There is zero chance of them doing that if they weren't aiming to be the market leader.

The math is a bit more complex than that, since those $10 coupons would have to factor into the split for each transaction they were a part of. The $251 million is what people actually paid for games, when the gross was +$10 as far as the third party is concerned on each of those 2.3 million purchases. It's impossible to figure out the specifics with so many unknown variables, but you're right, they definitely took a bath.

I don't think it's that complicated. Epic covered those $10 coupons themselves. If a game was sold, the dev/pub received their 88% cut of the listed price. Epic's cut was subtracted from the $10 they had to cover for the coupon. So if a customer bought a $30 game and used a coupon, the dev/pub earned $26.40 and Epic lost $6.40. Basically, they only lost money during these sales.

I'm really curious what Epic's long-term plan is. They're obviously focused on increasing their install base right now but at some point, they're going to need to focus on retaining those users and giving them a reason to use EGS over its competitors. Given the fact that EGS has cost them at least $50 million (I'm being very conservative here) so far, their current strategy isn't sustainable by any means. At some point, EGS is going to need to generate a profit and to do that, it will need to actually be a competitive service. Epic has stated that it has no interest in competing with Steam's feature set, sales or selection so... what exactly will EGS offer?

Giveaways are nice but they've shown to be ineffective at retaining users. People aren't invested in games they've gotten for free. The majority of users don't even play the games they've claimed. They log in, claim the game, then log out. Increasing the size of the user's library doesn't matter if the user doesn't care about the games inside it. Epic seems to have the misguided notion that people are only loyal to Steam because of the size of their libraries.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2020, 04:16.

107. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 15, 2020, 00:31 Jerykk

Beamer wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 22:28:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 20:45:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 20:42:
RedEye9 wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 18:59:
Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 18:25:
Epic is never going to defeat the established platforms.
That was never their plan.
All they want is a tiny piece of the pie and by the looks of it they’ve been very successful.

If that was the case, Epic could have jumped into selling PC games any time after Steam reached its dominant position in the late 2000s. Before Epic had Fortnite, they were bringing in over a billion from Unreal engine fees, not to mention whatever they made from game sales. But that's not what Tim Sweeney wants. He wouldn't try and disrupt Steam's position for a measly 2nd place. No, they're going for broke to try and overtake Valve.
Do you work for them? How would you know this?

As with all of this, he's talking out of his inexperienced ass because it makes him feel more right in his hatred. He says I'm projecting, but I've never seen a man so blinded by emotion.

He's walking confirmation bias.

His points seem pretty reasonable to me. Epic has spent millions trying to increase their market share. They've given away 73 games and will continue to do so through 2020. They've spent millions on timed exclusives (or "co-exclusives" that only exclude Steam) and will continue to do so through 2020. They paid for $23 million worth of discounts. Remember the last sale that offered $10 off any purchase $15 or more? When you factor in the 12% cut (8% for games that use UE), they actually lost money on every sale. This will likely continue through 2020.

Given those facts, I would be very surprised if EGS made any profits from third-party games last year. If they were content with just a tiny piece of the market, they wouldn't be taking these losses. See Origin, Uplay, GOG, etc. Those are platforms that are okay with having a smaller market share. Epic obviously isn't.

EDIT: Huh, the numbers are actually way worse than I initially thought. I was thinking that the $251 million figure was Epic's cut but that was actually the entirety of the third-party game revenue. 12% of $251 million is only $30 million. They spent $23 million on discounts alone and the giveaways + exclusivity deals definitely cost more than $7 million so EGS was pure loss in 2019. There is zero chance of them doing that if they weren't aiming to be the market leader.

This comment was edited on Jan 15, 2020, 01:21.

23. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 14, 2020, 12:41 Jerykk

RedEye9 wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 12:33:
Simon Says wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 12:25:
Giving away free stuff to hook people isn't competition...
It’s no different than when Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle or other stores give away games.

Wrong. When a game is given away on Steam, it's at the discretion of the developer or publisher. Valve doesn't pay them anything. Conversely, when a game is given away on EGS, it's because Epic paid the dev/pub to do so. Epic loses a lot of money on these giveaways.

18. Re: Epic Games Store Sales Top $680M; Free Games to Continue All Year Jan 14, 2020, 12:30 Jerykk

Kxmode wrote on Jan 14, 2020, 12:05:
Valve makes around ~3.5 billion per year. From Borderlands 3 and Detroit Become Human to Metro Exodus and more, Epic's store has or had a lot of in-demand third-party exclusives last year, almost guaranteeing they would see at least a billion in revenue. Half a billion is laughable for the effort they put forth. If Epic were a publicly-traded company, their stock would be in a free-fall with this announcement. Also, posting total customer accounts is a joke. Steam has over a BILLION. I know many of you want to move on and sing kumbaya, but it isn't going to happen as long as Epic continues to engage in anti-consumer and anti-developer (remember the Darq developer being denied simship because his game isn't as big like Cyberpunk 2077 or Jedi Fallen Order) antics.

It's also worth noting that Epic's announcement doesn't mention actual profits. It does, however, mention the costs of their various attempts to increase their market share. Over $23 million lost on the $10 coupons and Epic-funded discounts. Over 200 million claimed giveaways. Who knows how much they've spent on the timed exclusivity deals. When you take all that into account, I'd be surprised if they made any actual profits from third-party games. Any profitability for the store would have come from Fortnite which is carrying it right now.

News Comments > Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free

53. Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 5, 2020, 21:47 Jerykk

Beamer wrote on Jan 3, 2020, 18:56:
I'll address the rest, but most of your competitors aren't true competitors. Most offer a very limited selection, rather than being everything stores. Most have smaller ambitions. Even with them, Steam has what, 85% of the market, if not more?

If you're selling the same product as another storefront, that makes you a competitor. If you pull your product from Steam because you want people to buy it from your storefront instead, that makes you a competitor. Steam is the market leader because it provides the most value to customers, developers and publishers alike. However, all the other platforms that offer game downloads are still competitors. They just aren't very good ones (except for GOG whose biggest weakness is the lack of AAA support).

For some reason, EGS defenders/Steam critics (the two are basically interchangeable) think that competition can only exist when all the parties involved have equal leverage. That isn't true. Nvidia and Intel have much stronger market positions than AMD but nobody is going to argue that AMD isn't their competition.

Just like the other platforms I mentioned, EGS is a competitor. Also like those platforms, it isn't a strong competitor. Everything Epic is doing right now (giveaways, timed exclusives, $10 coupons) isn't sustainable and doesn't give customers any long-term reasons to choose EGS over Steam. Once Epic decides that EGS actually needs to be profitable, they'll have to change their strategy. Unfortunately, I don't think they have any long-term strategy. If you want to surpass Steam, you need to offer better prices, better selection and better features for customers and developers. Epic doesn't seem interested in doing any of that.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 2020, 21:57.

News Comments > Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free

49. Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 3, 2020, 17:17 Jerykk

Beamer wrote on Jan 3, 2020, 10:45:
On one hand, it's impossible to release something that competes directly with Steam in features. Steam has a multi-billion dollar, decade-and-a-half head start. EA and Ubisoft did not launch something even remotely comparable, and neither did EGS. To expect this is, frankly, lunacy. It's just not realistic, and if you feel that the industry is better off with a Steam competitor, you have to accept warts and growing pains.

Nobody expected EGS to launch with feature parity to Steam. They expected it to launch with features standard to distribution platforms in 2018. Achievements and cloud saves, for example. That's far from unreasonable.

On the other hand, people probably would accept this, had they not been forced to use it for some games (though I'd wager most of the people complaining never would have purchased any of these games.) It's easier to accept growing pains and warts from something you're choosing to use, rather than something you're forced to use.

The "EGS critics wouldn't have bought those games anyway" claim isn't actually based on any semblance of fact. It's just a convenient deflection from legitimate criticisms about EGS' lackluster feature set, anti-consumer business strategies (i.e. timed exclusives) and limited currency and payment method support.

On to some third hand, but no one would use it. It's frankly stupid to use something inferior for "political" reasons, which is why the handful of rabid AMD fanboys we have here baffle me (it doesn't feel like any Intel fanboys remain, but AMD ones do. They're winning right now, though, because man, are those new chips something else.) EGS would just die if it didn't have a reason for people to use it, and building a reason is costly, risky, and time consuming. A better way to get your user count up is by offering something so compelling that developers come over exclusively. Often, this is done without being announced as such. EGS probably made a mistake by using the term so loudly.

A better way to get your user count up is to provide a valuable service to both developers, publishers AND consumers. EGS doesn't do that. Steam does. That's why developers and publishers choose to use Steamworks and make Steam exclusives without any financial incentive from Valve. It's also why consumers choose to buy games on Steam even when they're available from resellers and other platforms.

The question every company needs to ask itself is "why would customers use my platform instead of Steam?" Epic's answer is "because we don't give them any choice." That's not a good answer.

And, on some Goro-esque 4th hand, this does lock people in, but it's a necessary evil. And as such, I just don't get why people so happily refer to it as evil, as in, some kind of Omen-esque scheme for putting people into involuntary servitude. To the point that you see outright lies, like "if you don't go exclusive, they won't sell you!" But that roadmap needs to move faster.

Why is it a "necessary" evil? What is it necessary for? Steam has had competitors since its inception. Direct2Drive, Gamefly, Impulse, Gamestop, Amazon, Origin, Uplay, GOG, Battle.net, Bethesda.net, Rockstar Game Store, Windows Store, etc. Plenty of companies have tried challenge Steam with their own digital distribution platforms. They just failed to supplant Steam as market leader. That failure doesn't mean they aren't competitors, however.

Also, the DARQ and Skatebird devs already confirmed that if you don't agree to an exclusivity or giveaway deal, EGS won't sell your game. Exceptions are made for the big, highly-anticipated AAA games like Cyberpunk and Bloodlines 2 but if you're a small indie dev, gg.

45. Re: Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 3, 2020, 05:04 Jerykk

Kxmode wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 18:54:
So extrapolating on that, we can find two pieces of data. First, based on the 32,583 total scores on Steam, 97% would put the number of units sold on Steam around 8-9 million. When you consider Steam's entire active monthly of over 100 million, 8-9 million for new Rockstar games is likely a reasonable estimate. However, I've noticed the Steam community tends to be more active contributors to ratings and reviews, so, for the sake of realism, it might be more accurate to adjust the totals to between 4-6 million units.

Epic Games Store = 400K (December)
Steam = 4-6 million (December)

So the conclusion is when people had a real choice between Steam or Epic Games Store, they went Steam. Based on that, it is probably safe to extrapolate that had people had an opportunity between Steam or EGS for Borderlands 3 and Metro Exodus, the simship numbers reveal most would have picked Steam.

Your figures might be a bit generous. As a general rule, I've found that User Reviews x 40 = decent sales figure ballpark. So 32,583 x 40 = ~1.3 million. Not great for a Rockstar game but Red Dead has never been as popular as GTA and the Steam version was delayed an extra month on top of the year-long delay from the original console launch. Even with the delay, the Steam version is selling 3x better than the EGS version. For simultaneous launches, the sales gap will only be bigger.

44. Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 3, 2020, 04:36 Jerykk

Talisorn wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 20:45:
I keep saying this on r/pcgaming and for some reason I get downvoted to hell. Why is that?

Several people have already addressed that in this very thread. Here it is again: EGS was launched in December 2018. Steam was launched in September 2003. That's a 15 year difference. In those 15 years, numerous distribution platforms have been launched. PSN, XBL, GOG, Uplay, Origin, etc. Standard features, like cloud saves and achievements, have been established. At launch, EGS lacked all of these features (and still lacks most of them). When Steam launched, it had no precedent. Valve was figuring stuff out on the fly. EGS has plenty of precedent but just ignored it all.

A product or service launched in 2018 is going to be judged by the standards of 2018, not 2003.

Talisorn wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 22:33:
EGS has barely been out for a year. There's some hope for them yet, eh?

As a consumer, I have no reason to support a shitty platform in the hope that it might one day be worth my money. Epic tries to force loyalty through timed exclusives. That's a scummy business strategy that I won't support.

32. Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 2, 2020, 16:08 Jerykk

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 08:49:
People seem to conveniently forget what an absolute shitshow Steam was when it first launched.

Are we pretending that EGS launched in 2003 or something? Steam was a pioneer and had no precedent to build upon. EGS, on the other hand, had plenty of reference to work with and still launched with an absolutely barebones service. It's been out for about a year and it still doesn't have achievements.

Epic is clearly more interested in throwing money away (giveaways, $10 coupons, timed exclusives) than investing in features and building a competitive service.

Kxmode wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 13:32:
People expect products and services to be on parity with the industry standard. Given how much money they spent on exclusives and freebies, Epic HAD so much money from their Unreal engine licensing and Fortnite that to launch their store in its current condition is the equivalent of Google's new Pixel phone with features missing.

Oh, sure, if you offer something for free and make the Epic Games Store the only place in town to buy something, people will likely come and get it. However, that's because they were forced to or couldn't pass up a deal. That's astroturfing brand loyalty. Ultimately, it doesn't work because the platform is trash. In an apples-to-apples comparison, every other platform offers something better and something unique.

Yup. Epic's current strategy is an effective way to get people to install EGS. However, if they want people to continue using EGS when given a choice, they need to improve their actual service significantly. Case in point: Cyberpunk is available on Steam, GOG and EGS. What do you think the breakdown in sales is going to be? It's not going to be great for EGS because it offers customers no reason to choose it over its competitors.

This comment was edited on Jan 2, 2020, 16:25.

News Comments > The Steam Awards 2019 Winners

13. Re: The Steam Awards 2019 Winners Jan 2, 2020, 02:59 Jerykk

Kxmode wrote on Jan 1, 2020, 22:12:
I find it interesting that Disco Elysium (a fantastic RPG by the way) didn't win a single award and yet they won four at TGA, more than any other game. It makes you wonder if there's a disconnect between the critics and the people.

The Steam Awards are popularity contests. Obscure or niche games like Disco Elysium aren't going to win simply by virtue of the fact that the vast majority of Steam's userbase hasn't played them.

That said, I was genuinely surprised that Disco Elysium won anything at TGA. That show is historically console-centric and Disco Elysium is a PC exclusive. Maybe they broadened the pool of judges?

16. Re: Get Darksiders Warmastered, Darksiders II Deathinitive, and Steep for Free Jan 2, 2020, 02:50 Jerykk

wrlwnd wrote on Jan 2, 2020, 00:54:
So, what's the business plan here.

Give away a bunch of free games.
Then...profit?

I don't see it. I have no reason to give them my credit card info, and giving me a bunch of free games doesn't change that one iota.

I'm sure they're getting more publicity, but that's dwarfed by the publicity they already got from Fortnite.

The giveaways, exclusivity deals and $10 coupons are all designed to increase EGS' install base. Epic is bleeding money with this strategy but they believe it will pay off in the long run. Lose some money now, earn more money later.

Unfortunately, their plan isn't going to work until they actually provide a competitive service that people use when given a choice. So if a game is available on Steam, GOG and EGS, people need to consistently choose the EGS version in order for the platform to be considered a success. Right now, there's zero reason to choose EGS over its competitors and Epic doesn't seem to be putting much effort into changing that.

News Comments > Get Shadow Tactics for Free

15. Re: Get Shadow Tactics for Free Dec 29, 2019, 00:29 Jerykk

CJ_Parker wrote on Dec 28, 2019, 23:56:
Creston wrote on Dec 28, 2019, 22:56:
So does Epic really pay full price when they give away a game for free? Even with their money, that seems highly unlikely? Today's game is a $40 game, if 5 million people grab it (which seems low, considering their reported total userbase) that's 200 million dollars (minus their 12%.) Ka-ching. Even the Fortnite gravy train can't keep that kind of money drain going.

So I have my doubts that devs/pubs get paid, or at least get paid full asking price.

Shadow Tactics is one of those games that seems to be almost always on sale. It's €9.99 currently (Steam sale). Charging $40 as a baseline per copy would be obscene and insane.

I'm sure that Epic does not have to pay per gifted copy. My guess is they arrange a lump sum, say $100K for a game like this (probably less for the more obscure titles the last few days), and roll with it. The games are only free for 24 hours and it's good advertising for the publishers/devs, too.

It's probably a combination of the two. Epic pays the dev/pub a flat amount based on projected number of giveaway claims. This amount wouldn't be based on MSRP but significantly discounted per copy. If the claims exceed that projected amount, then Epic pays per copy.

In any case, I'm fine with this. I've claimed every free game but I'm never going to spend a penny in the actual store until Epic improves their platform and stops with the bullshit exclusivity deals.

News Comments > Frictional Teases Next Game

5. Re: Frictional Teases Next Game Dec 27, 2019, 05:38 Jerykk

After Soma, I'd be fine with Frictional moving away from horror entirely and doing something new. Don't get me wrong, I loved their horror games but Soma showed that they could create an interesting narrative and explore ideas outside of that genre.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10

9. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 21, 2019, 04:39 Jerykk

eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 20, 2019, 21:20:
Every dialogue is basically combat. Rolls and death included. The way this game works really reminds me how I do NOT want my RPG's to be in the year 2019 though.. but to each their own tastes

I would rather play 50 Divinity 2 clones over Disco Elysium. But then I just refunded. There is really no grey area with this game, you either love it, or you DETEST it and everything it stands for. It's at the core "skill-checks the game" and that rubbed me so extremely wrong because when you give me a quick-save and a skill-check I am gonna brute-force that MF and not back down. And that's not how you should approach this game at all apparently.

In fact I just realized after barely an hour that skills don't matter, it's 70% luck and 30% what you skill. And that's fine, but that's also super boring to me. Eh, anyway, I refunded it, no need for me to review it since it was clearly not a game for me on a base level. I am fine with that

I'm not a fan of RNG skill checks either but there are numerous ways to boost your stats (clothing, items, consumables or modifiers gained by performing certain actions, acquiring certain information or having certain thoughts). Failing skill checks can also have benefits, like unlocking new thoughts (basically like traits in Fallout) or revealing new information.

Also, it's not really 70% luck. There are definitely builds that are more effective than others because some stats have more frequent and more important skill checks than others. Honestly, an hour really isn't enough time to judge Disco Elysium (or any RPG for that matter).

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Oct 20, 2019, 19:14 Jerykk

If you're looking for a spiritual successor to PST, Disco Elysium is great. It also doesn't have any shitty tacked on combat.  

News Comments > G2A vs. Unknown Worlds Follow-up

7. Re: G2A vs. Unknown Worlds Follow-up Aug 15, 2019, 00:35 Jerykk

Cutter wrote on Aug 14, 2019, 21:01:
So now it's a different story and he has yet to offer up any evidence at all that any keys being sold now are fraudulent. Dumb move.

Fraudulent sales have always been a scapegoat. The truth is that publishers and developers just want a closed garden. They want absolute control over pricing and unauthorized reselling undermines that.

News Comments > The Outer Worlds Trailer

12. Re: The Outer Worlds Trailer Aug 4, 2019, 05:17 Jerykk

necrosis wrote on Aug 4, 2019, 00:27:
Anyone else weirded out by the 'look streight at the person you are talking to who is centered perfectly on the screen always at the same zoom level'?

It is one of the many aspects that screams indie dev... but it is not.

No? This is how it worked in Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 4 actually added more cinematic camera angles but... well, we know how that turned out.

This camera angle seems pretty reasonable for a first-person conversation.

12. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 29, 2019, 02:59 Jerykk

Burrito of Peace wrote on Jul 28, 2019, 14:26:

Maybe Bethesda should take the hint and stop spewing money on MMOs and stick the the SPRPGs that people like to buy from them.

1) ESO is pretty profitable for Bethesda.
2) ESO is the only MMO that Bethesda has (FO76 isn't an MMO).
3) BGS is still developing single-player RPGs (or rather, open-world action exploration games with RPG elements). Starfield will likely be released towards the end of 2020 and ES6 has already been announced.

15170 Comments. 759 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >