Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr. Tact

Real Name Mr. Tact   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mr. Tact
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 9, 2004, 17:38
Total Comments 5925 (Guru)
User ID 20582

User comment history
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

News Comments > Warcraft III and Diablo II Remaster Plans?
8. Re: Warcraft III and Diablo II Remaster Plans? Jun 16, 2017, 14:23 Mr. Tact

Really guys? The best idea you can come up with is to remaster D2 and WC3? You should look for jobs in Hollywood, they also love doing the same thing over and over again.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 16, 2017, 12:13 Mr. Tact

Blue wrote on Jun 16, 2017, 11:42:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 16, 2017, 10:24:
Has your treatment been going well, Blue? I remember you figured it out last year, but I don't recall the results from whatever treatment was decided on...

Oh yeah. It was a few weeks of antibiotics and, thankfully, I've been fine since.
Awesome. I'm sure I probably read you saying that, but didn't recall.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 16, 2017, 10:24 Mr. Tact

Has your treatment been going well, Blue? I remember you figured it out last year, but I don't recall the results from whatever treatment was decided on...  

11. Re: Off topic Jun 16, 2017, 09:15 Mr. Tact

jdreyer wrote on Jun 16, 2017, 01:59:
Yeah, I'm a Keifer fan, but this seems like a stretch.
Saw he was in the cast list, but didn't notice him in the trailer, probably a cameo.

News Comments > Pro Cycling Manager 2017 Released
5. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Jun 16, 2017, 00:33 Mr. Tact

Bradley wrote on Jun 15, 2017, 22:03:
What exactly is the game play like in this series, do you actually control a bike, or is it more of setting up a spreadsheet and watching the results play out?
Never played, but as I understand it you are the "Director Sportif" -- essentially the general manager of a cycling team. You select the team, presumably with budget restrictions, and then decide which of your riders race in the various races. I don't know if it is then randomized results or you get "real results" via some interface or something. Either way, it seems you'd have to have a fanatical interest in cycling for it to be interesting.

News Comments > Pro Cycling Manager 2017 Released
2. Re: Pro Cycling Manager 2017 Released Jun 15, 2017, 20:43 Mr. Tact

Yeah. As I have commented before, I'm a pretty big cycling fan, especially for being in the US -- but this game leaves me with a large question mark sitting over my head. I simply fail to understand the appeal.  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Jun 15, 2017, 20:04 Mr. Tact

That is a seriously bored guy...  

7. Re: Off topic Jun 15, 2017, 18:40 Mr. Tact

Noticed today Hollywood is remaking Flatliners -- really guys? Can't come up with any new ideas, eh? Disappointed Ellen Page is doing this film, she can do better.  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2017, 22:17 Mr. Tact

NKD wrote on Jun 14, 2017, 20:35:
In other good news, the Senate passed new sanctions on Russia, in response to their meddling in our election, by a vote of 97-2 and included limitations that prevent Trump from unilaterally lifting such sanctions without the approval of Congress.
Awesome. I've been busy and haven't had time to be perusing the news recently, so thanks for the information. Apparently Rand Paul and Mike Lee were the votes against.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous The Return Patch Plans
22. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 14, 2017, 22:12 Mr. Tact

Tom wrote on Jun 14, 2017, 22:05:
Mr. Tact wrote on Jun 14, 2017, 19:57:
It had a good framework, but the game play was some what limited.
Thanks, I haven't laughed that hard in a while!
Not absolutely sure, but I assume you are indicating there was plenty of game play. But it was basically trade rares, explore, or do some basic combat missions. It was fun. As I said, I played for hundreds of hours. Hell, I did a travel into the nether reaches of space that took probably two hundred hours. But it was limited...

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
17. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 14, 2017, 20:19 Mr. Tact

Well, you are right about one thing Simon -- we haven't been shown the evidence. However, either the intelligence community has seen some or they are all coordinating a disinformation campaign against the US population to make us think they have. Could that be the case? Sure. How likely is that? Difficult to say.

Also, I don't think any responsible person has indicated the Russians materially altered our election. Only that they attempted to do so, and were attempting to influence it. Based on the gullibility shown by the US voting population recently, it wouldn't be surprising such an effort would be successful.

News Comments > Elite Dangerous The Return Patch Plans
19. Re: Elite Dangerous The Return Patch Plans Jun 14, 2017, 19:57 Mr. Tact

I should probably fire this up again. I put a few hundred, if not a thousand, hours into it before I got distracted by other things. It had a good framework, but the game play was some what limited. It's been a while now since I played. I think there have been two content releases since I stopped...  

News Comments > It Came from E3 2017, Part 4
2. Re: It Came from E3 2017, Part 4 Jun 14, 2017, 19:51 Mr. Tact

Haha, "Final Fantasy VII remake in 2042"...

Never been to any of these conferences. But despite some of them getting good reviews, unlike E3, I've never felt any urge to attend one. Always seems like way too much hassle for the payoff to me...

18. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 14, 2017, 07:23 Mr. Tact

jdreyer wrote on Jun 14, 2017, 04:05:
Democrats may sweep to power during the 2018 elections, and they might impeach Trump though.
I'd love to see the Ds have a sweeping win in the 2018 elections. However, I'll believe it when I see it.

News Comments > Anthem Revealed
26. Re: Anthem Revealed Jun 12, 2017, 11:39 Mr. Tact

LOL. Get back on your medication, Slick. I'm so sorry that when on a gaming news site, after watching a video labeled "Anthem Official Teaser Trailer" I wondered "aloud", WTF? Sort of amusing you would complain about continuous negative posts when ranting with your caps lock on. A glorious display of what's wrong with the Internet.  

News Comments > Anthem Revealed
7. Re: Anthem Revealed Jun 11, 2017, 21:16 Mr. Tact

What exactly about this video is supposed to make me want to buy this game?  

50. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 19:47 Mr. Tact

bigspender wrote on Jun 11, 2017, 05:41:
Well I figure you'd rather hear it from an attractive woman than from me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI
There isn't much "attractive" about modern food preparation, period. If that video bothers you significantly, then vegan is a good move. Personally though, the only thing that video did for me was to remind me it has been a while since I've had veal, think I'll go out to dinner and get some.

This comment was edited on Jun 11, 2017, 20:08.

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 10:02 Mr. Tact

Agent-Zero wrote on Jun 11, 2017, 08:39:
apparently you failed to notice that the people who are concerned about "Sharia Law" ARE THE GOP and their supporters, fanatics, etc... and I dont think they are interested in stopping their own platform...
Yes, that's true for some. But there is a portion of the population which isn't rabidly in the GOP corner who simply don't take the time to think about it. Who, if they spent some time considering both points of view might realize "Sharia Law" is way down the list of things to worry about if you are living in the US...

19. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2017, 08:24 Mr. Tact

As others have indicated, I think anyone concerned about "Sharia law" in the US would be better off paying attention to and trying to stop the GOP's platform. What they are doing to voting rights, women's healthcare rights, and all kinds of other issues where they are trying to force on the population their ideas of what is "right" based on their own religious beliefs.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 10, 2017, 17:59 Mr. Tact

RIP Adam West.  

5925 Comments. 297 pages. Viewing page 32.
< Newer [ 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo