Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Mr. Tact

Real Name Mr. Tact   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Mr. Tact
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 9, 2004, 17:38
Total Comments 4537 (Master)
User ID 20582

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Thanksgiving Legal Briefs
7. Re: Thanksgiving Legal Briefs Nov 26, 2015, 19:29 Mr. Tact

harlock wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 19:14:
those dumbass pigs will take any and every opportunity to suit up and roll out, just so they can play with their little toys

lol -- yeah, it's all the fault of the police that a psychopath is calling reporting false in progress crimes. Totally their fault. /end sarcasm

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Re: Pick'em League Nov 26, 2015, 18:55 Mr. Tact

Well... so much for that "It's a short week, away game, Carolina can't go 16-0, and Dallas really needs the win" Dallas pick.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2015, 14:13 Mr. Tact

Retired wrote on Nov 26, 2015, 13:21:
Welp, time to build a new rig. Ill create a forum post to track progress. Looking for input once again.
I was thinking about this for me the other day, my PC is 3.5 years old so it's probably due... but it seems to be holding up pretty well.

25. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2015, 07:58 Mr. Tact

Nuhauser wrote on Nov 25, 2015, 21:56:
Did anyone get high enough to read what the girl is saying in that XKCD game?
Eh? You can get as far up in the game as you want pretty easily by repeatedly press the up arrow. There is no other text.

19. Re: $750-pill pharma company reverses decision to lower drug price. Nov 25, 2015, 19:16 Mr. Tact

Reading stuff like this really makes you hope that karma actually exists....  

News Comments > Green Man Gaming Top Five
6. Re: Green Man Gaming Top Five Nov 24, 2015, 09:00 Mr. Tact

Retired wrote on Nov 23, 2015, 22:03:
If you aren't playing FO4, you are missing out.
Never played any of the others, hadn't planned on playing this one, but a Youtuber I sometimes watch is doing a Let's Play, so I'll check it out through him and see if it looks like something I want to play.

12. Re: Out of the Blue JFKs Killing Nov 24, 2015, 08:00 Mr. Tact

Bub wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 07:28:
I don't think it was coincidence that JFK, RFK, MLK, and John Lennon were all the target of hits between 1963 and 1980. How might our world look if they had lived?
Possibly slightly better, but doubtful if it would be significantly different.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2015, 21:30 Mr. Tact

Even if the files are opened after 75 years as initially promised, I'd be shocked if it resolved anything definitive about the Kennedy assassination. Barring the invention of the "WormCam" from Clarke/Baxter's The Light of Other Days we will never know what happened that day.  

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2015, 08:01 Mr. Tact

Creston wrote on Nov 22, 2015, 17:23:
I never saw the third Riddick on account of people saying it was basically "pitch black reloaded." (I would have gladly gone to see another movie about the Necromongers.)

Anyone here see it? I thought it bombed too, so to see a fourth one being made seems strange.
Exactly. I was so disappointed the third film wasn't a direct sequel of the second film. Never bothered to watch the third.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2015, 15:47 Mr. Tact

Happy Birthday, Blue. Here's to hoping we all have plenty more to come. Highfive  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 18, 2015, 16:04 Mr. Tact

I thought the body just dumped excess vitamin C? Hmmm...  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 17, 2015, 10:46 Mr. Tact

Pigeon wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 10:15:
What a horrible week last week was for picks. I don't think I've ever only gotten 4 right. Congratulations to the two who manged to get 7 correct; a number normally expected from random guessing suddenly looking like it could only have come from a pick'em savant.
Yeah, it was a brutal week. Most people moved their excluded week from Week 2 to Week 10.

I got five right and which included picking the Jags who actually should have lost. On the last play of the game, the Ravens were called for a face mask. Since the game can not end on a defensive penalty the Jags were allowed an additional untimed play. They kicked the winning FG. However, on the last timed play, the Jag line was not set. So, it should have been "no play" with a penalty on the Jags, end of the game. The Ravens were robbed of a victory.

News Comments > WoW 11th Anniversary
10. Re: WoW 11th Anniversary Nov 17, 2015, 09:38 Mr. Tact

Hard to believe it's only been 4.5 years since I stopped playing. Seems much longer than that..  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 15, 2015, 17:14 Mr. Tact

LOL -- after the early games I am 4-5 in the pick 'em league and tied for the weekly lead.  

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2015, 22:01 Mr. Tact

The A-10 has long been under-appreciated by the top level military folks. The biggest complaint against them seems to be maintenance which is difficult because the last one was made 20 years ago. What they really need to do is engineer a slightly updated version and start rolling them off the line...

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 11, 2015, 14:17 Mr. Tact

My dad did 20 years in the Army and Air Force, served in Korea. I could only take 7 years, 3 months, 10 days before I had to get out -- 1988-1995, during the original Iraq war. However, I was never in the war zone.  

News Comments > Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans
24. Re: Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans Nov 10, 2015, 09:53 Mr. Tact

Interesting. Well, starting on the opposite side of the passive skill tree would be a reason to have a different character, but I understand your point.  

22. Re: Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans Nov 9, 2015, 14:09 Mr. Tact

Okay, let me ask this. Do you believe it would negatively impact PoE if players were allowed to re-spec their characters whenever they wanted to?  

20. Re: Diablo III Patch 2.4.0 Plans Nov 9, 2015, 09:57 Mr. Tact

So, you are saying that after building to 35 or so, even if I did a good build but want to try a different one -- it somehow makes PoE a better game that the best way to do that is build another character to level 35? Not quite sure I follow that logic, but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. *shrug*  

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 8, 2015, 20:25 Mr. Tact

PuTTY is fine, but if you are using telnet/ssh software on a regular basis, SecureCRT rocks.  

4537 Comments. 227 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo