Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 08/21

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2319 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
11. Re: Op Ed Nov 21, 2015, 06:07 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Nov 21, 2015, 06:01:
Except of course they're not being blacklisted. The companies in question are simply refusing to release any information to them.
This is NOT blacklisting? I am confused ...

On top of that, they've made themselves enough enemies by leaking things and trying to ruin other peoples lives that you'll find that no-fucks-given is pretty stanard.
How do they ruin lives? And leaking "things" is one of the "things" the press should do.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Op Ed
9. Re: Op Ed Nov 21, 2015, 05:17 Kajetan

Sometimes i wonder ... what do people on BluesNews NOT hate? Not that i have a special love for Kotaku, but blacklisting a media outlet is NOT a good thing. There is nothing to cheer about.  

News Comments > FFXIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS for PC Next Month
5. Re: FFXIII: LIGHTNING RETURNS for PC Next Month Nov 20, 2015, 20:07 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 11:29:
Running at 640k.
Nobody needs more than 640k

News Comments > No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support
33. Re: No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support Nov 20, 2015, 18:18 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 11:51:
Oh nooooo... I'm playing Arkham Knight right now, it's working, it's fun, I'm enjoying it... WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Please help me, Sith Lords of Hatred of Blue's News - MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT BREAK! MAKE IT NOT BEING FUN TO PLAY! I'm asking all of you who never played the game but hate it to help me! I want to join you. Can I? CAN I?
You dont get it ... if you have fun with trash, then have fun with trash and enjoy yourself as you please. I had fun with bad games in the past, i didnt regret any minute with them.

But i dont walk around and piss at everybody who says: "This is a bad game." It is. Bad. But the overall quality of a game is unrelated to the amount of fun you can have with it.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
25. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 20, 2015, 08:29 Kajetan

descender wrote on Nov 19, 2015, 21:28:
Why do you hate people having options? Not every product has to be the "industry leader".
Options make life more complicated. Therefore some people prefer less choice. Makes everything simpler.

And its the matter of the "winner takes it all" mentality. Either you are the champ or you're nothing at all.

News Comments > No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support
23. Re: No Arkham Knight Multi-GPU Support Nov 20, 2015, 07:37 Kajetan

Krovven wrote on Nov 20, 2015, 05:21:
Have YOU played the game? Or do you just open up and swallow WorthABuy's shit?
Uhhhh, somebody doesnt like a game i like. Hurrdurr, bwaaaa!

News Comments > Disgaea on Steam "Soon"
11. Re: Disgaea on Steam Nov 17, 2015, 18:07 Kajetan

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 17:09:
What is the point of bringing a 12 year old game to steam? Did not even like the game when it came out and if you want strategy there are far better offerings out there these days.
It's hard to accept, but yes, you are NOT the center of the universe.

News Comments > Disgaea on Steam "Soon"
3. Re: Disgaea on Steam Nov 17, 2015, 15:28 Kajetan

LC wrote on Nov 17, 2015, 15:03:
I wonder how well this will sell given psx2 emulators and the iso's are very easy to come by.
Considering that the FF games Squeenix put out the last two years on PC sold well enough ... why not?

People have played the FF games on PC for years. And now, having a chance to finally buy them, they give something back. Well, Achievements, Trading Cards, some graphic overhaul and such may have helped a little, but ... i dont see why Disgaea should not perform well?

This comment was edited on Nov 17, 2015, 16:16.

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews Nov 16, 2015, 15:42 Kajetan

nin wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 15:38:
Because that guy sucks.
If you say so ...

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Nov 16, 2015, 15:34 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Nov 16, 2015, 15:16:
I'm not even going to touch that WAB link.
Why? It was a decent review, with some Pros and some Cons and some nagging and some praising and in the end he thought that FO4 is worth his money. Not great, not TEH BEST GAME EVAR, but nice enough to have fun with.

News Comments > Jade Empire Free on Origin
5. Re: Jade Empire Free on Origin Nov 15, 2015, 17:16 Kajetan

ItBurn wrote on Nov 15, 2015, 17:05:
I loved both Kotor games, but I hated Jade Empire, a lot. It was a terrrrible port on PC.
It was NOT a terrible port. It was quite a decent, well done port. Controls, graphics, all good.

But i hated it. Thinking that i would get some kind of RPG, like most Bioware games were, i got a brawler instead. I hate brawlers because i suck at playing them.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Nov 14, 2015, 11:01 Kajetan

Julio wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 07:03:
Great move by GOG.
Terrible move. Leads only to more games on the Pile of Shame

News Comments > Legacy of the Void Sells 1M
12. Re: Legacy of the Void Sells 1M Nov 14, 2015, 06:48 Kajetan

Suppa7 wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 05:45:
You do realize that the single player is universally mundane and the story is bad and basically retcons the original universe of starcraft 1?
I do. But the quality of the story and the extent of playable missions are different topics.

News Comments > Legacy of the Void Sells 1M
10. Re: Legacy of the Void Sells 1M Nov 14, 2015, 02:56 Kajetan

Slick wrote on Nov 14, 2015, 02:49:
You do realize that WoL alone contained more missions than Starcraft 1? Regarding to playable content, SC2 is three full games. But hey, keep on ranting if that makes you happy.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
9. Re: Evening Crowdfunding Roundup Nov 4, 2015, 04:48 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Nov 4, 2015, 03:53:
ATTENTION ALL DEVELOPERS.

Make a freakin' proper Mechwarrior single player game with campaign AND WE WILL FUND YOU.
This got funded, because it had the official Mechwarrior licence with Steiner and Kurita and (the original) Marauders and shit. And because the devs proved several times, that they can deliver.

Making a mech game with a SP campaign is no fool proof way to get the monnies. The lesser known you and your content are, the more you have to scramble to get attention and pledges.

News Comments > Paragon Revealed
6. Re: Paragon Revealed Nov 4, 2015, 04:42 Kajetan

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Nov 3, 2015, 21:17:
All I wanted was for Epic to come back and make a kickass FPS...
Which they are making with the new Unreal Tournament 4. Just ignore Paragon until we know more and then you can ignore it more, when its something you dont like.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds
32. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Refunds Nov 1, 2015, 12:39 Kajetan

HoSpanky wrote on Nov 1, 2015, 12:23:
Playing a racing game, or a fighting game (SF, MK), or a brawler (oh hello there Batman), and you're better off with a controller.
An arcade racer has very simplistic driving physics, so that you can use ANY device imaginable. I play my arcade racers with the keyboard just fine.

But driving anything more complex than Flatout or Burnout Paradise, you should use a wheel, especially when playing simulations like the new Dirt Rally on harder difficulties, without driver assistance.

News Comments > Dawn of War II - Retribution DLC
2. Re: Dawn of War II - Retribution DLC Oct 30, 2015, 11:17 Kajetan

Desalus wrote on Oct 30, 2015, 11:06:
*Sigh*, yet another one of Sega's stupid blood/gore DLC. The base game is already rated 'Mature' so why not release it for free?
Because money?

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 11:51 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 11:19:
However, I do stand by my comment about WB being dishonest and lying.
The question, who controls the flagging of user reviews has nothing to do with THIS clear and present fact

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
3. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 11:15 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 11:02:
Really glad Valve jumped in and ended this nonsense.
Is this Valve? Or is "review flagging" a feature available to developers & publishers? Like devs & publishers can moderate/manage the Steam community forums of their games?

2319 Comments. 116 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo