Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2651 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 4, 2018, 09:47 Kajetan

wraithnix wrote on Nov 3, 2018, 23:17:
I don't understand why the media companies can't seem to get that.
Because it's not about money, but control. The big media corporations want to control how we use the internet, because they want controllable and predictable business revenues. They use Piracy as a scapegoat to trick the government into more rigorous laws and regulations. More rights to them, less and less rights to users and creators.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Diablo Mobile Backlash
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 3, 2018, 14:11 Kajetan

Desalus wrote on Nov 3, 2018, 13:51:
Not sure why fans feel entitled to a fully fledged Diablo sequel.
There is no "entitlement" whatsoever. There is only a very deep dissapointment from the visitors of BlizzCon, that the major announcement was a cheap mobile game.

Beth made it better. They too announced some Elder Scrolls mobile dreck, but they knew their audience and they closed with an Elder Scrolls 6 announcement, confirming it's developement. People were pleased, no shitstorm.

News Comments > Diablo Mobile Backlash
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 3, 2018, 13:49 Kajetan

Evil Timmy wrote on Nov 3, 2018, 13:22:
Fans are right to expect more, and to be frustrated that this pablum is what they're getting "from Blizzard".
Note that this presentation was supposed to be the high point of the evening. This spot is normally reserved for new WoW expansions or some other big news ... and not some cheap mobile rip-off.

The frustation and bewilderment from the crowd was nearly palpable even in the stream. This silence, this arkward silence ...

News Comments > World of Warcraft Classic Demo Play Time Limitations
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 2, 2018, 10:59 Kajetan

emgarf wrote on Nov 2, 2018, 10:22:
I predict that playing Classic again will replace people's fond memories with the reality of how much less annoying today's WoW is.
I think that Blizzard isnt aiming at the people who just talk about how cool Vanilla was. They want to make those who play vanilla freeshards right now into paying customers.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 28, 2018, 17:52 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Oct 28, 2018, 14:29:
The GOP and their Russian master are doing their earnest best to end democracy in America and everyone knows it - or cares about it - except the GOP supporters. I imagine most of them are likely on-board with it entirely.
What i dont get as a bystander ... this american obsession with Russia. Do you really want to have the Cold War back? The GOP does not need Russia to manipulate the elections. They can do this all by themselves, they have done it for years all by themselves.

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 26, 2018, 05:24 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 25, 2018, 19:01:
Animated "Star Trek" Series
Sure as hell can't be any worse than The Orville.
Because The Orville isnt a "serious" SF series. Its a Seth McFarlane satire of especially Star Trek with his typical humor and gags.

News Comments > 3D Realms Plans QUAKE-Engine Shooter
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 24, 2018, 06:58 Kajetan

Killes wrote on Oct 24, 2018, 03:55:
The guys working on it are current Quake SP mappers, have a look at Arcane Dimensions for Quake etc...
The guys who made Arcane Dimensions? Is this confirmed? If yes, this is an insta-buy. Arcane Dimensions is a collection of THE most beautiful Quake maps ever released.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 21, 2018, 04:40 Kajetan

yonder wrote on Oct 21, 2018, 03:53:
In that case, your naivete comes from ignorance and is honestly forgiveable, since we all start from a place of ignorance.
No, not "ignorance". We all start from a place of Not Knowing Something, but we observe and we learn over time.

Ignorance is the deliberate descision to NOT know something, to look away, to not learn from experiences, because we fear where that learning experience might take us. We fear loosing our prejudices. We fear loosing our little, cozy concept of how the world is supposed to be. And if we are afraid enough, we start to be ignorant.

News Comments > For Honor Passes 15M Players; Offers New Marching Fire Trailer
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 11, 2018, 05:21 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Oct 10, 2018, 21:43:
When will corps ever realize these sorts of PR announcements do more harm than good.
Because they dont have to. There are enough people out there who fall for this kind of spin-doctoring every effin time.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 10, 2018, 03:41 Kajetan

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Oct 9, 2018, 23:56:
Hopefully he gets enough control to actually produce something worthwhile.
I dont think so. There are still the same people in charge at Warner, who had a major share in fucking up nearly every DC movie of the last few years.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Oct 1, 2018, 01:38 Kajetan

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 1, 2018, 00:57:
Nothing but a wrist slap. Musk gives up the board chairmanship, but is still CEO with a board he hand-picked. $20 million is nothing, and Tesla not Musk will pay it. Essentially there is no actual change, except Musk's title. That said, one could hope it might give Musk reason to pause and re-evaluate his recent behavior -- but I wouldn't bet money on that...
Its actually 40 million. 20 from Tesla, 20 from Musk personally.

News Comments > Sunday Patches
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Sep 24, 2018, 05:01 Kajetan

GinRummy wrote on Sep 23, 2018, 15:19:
I've been playing it since release day and enjoying the game a lot. Only had a couple lock-ups and small irritants. I like the combat a lot more than I thought I would from watching the promo vids. Full of puzzles, too, some of which stumped me a while. I've seen mixed reviews, and I hope it gets better rep after a couple patches.
What save system do they use? Are you free to save anywhere and anywhen?

News Comments > Telltale Games Lays Off Staff, May Close
21. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Sep 22, 2018, 14:30 Kajetan

ForgedReality wrote on Sep 22, 2018, 12:01:
Good riddance. Episodic games are fucking retarded. Hopefully this keeps other companies from making them a trend.
This is THE most stupid comment of the week.

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Released; Brian Fargo Eyes Buying Interplay
11. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Sep 19, 2018, 09:50 Kajetan

rist3903 wrote on Sep 19, 2018, 06:12:
Harsh. Is this the sort of thing that can be fixed in post like they did for No Man's Sky?
Of course. The game does not suffer from gameplay problems. Its "only" bugs and performance. They already have released a detailled patch plan.

If you are interested, wait a few months.

News Comments > The Bard's Tale IV Released; Brian Fargo Eyes Buying Interplay
6. Re: The Bard's Tale IV Released; Brian Fargo Eyes Buying Interplay Sep 19, 2018, 04:36 Kajetan

Good luck with that sales goal!

The game suffers from a MAJOR lack of polish. Its core is ok, the gameplay is what was promised. But the game needs another 3-4 months at least. Horrible load times of savegames and textures, bad performance all over. This wasnt release ready at all.

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Sep 13, 2018, 09:05 Kajetan

effbee wrote on Sep 13, 2018, 05:54:
I tried to download but it looks like the guys page has crashed.
Nothing is crashed.

But in case ...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckdt7kzihm8hx97/ProjectLambda.zip?dl=0

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Aug 15, 2018, 05:32 Kajetan

afka Rossini wrote on Aug 15, 2018, 02:48:
These people don't even care anymore when they get caught lying.
Because they tricked their voters into two things:

1. We do not lie. What appears to be a lie, is just Fake News and manipulative reporting by the enemy.

2. And when we can no longer deny that we lied, we only lied for a good cause. To fight evil, to hold up the flame of Freedom! America!! America!!!

As in Trumps own words, he can shoot somebody in daylight on the 5th Avenue and get away with it.

News Comments > Monster Hunter World PC Performance Explained
19. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 30, 2018, 18:55 Kajetan

jacobvandy wrote on Jul 30, 2018, 18:38:
*yawn*

News Comments > GOG.com Extending No Man's Sky Refunds
8. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 26, 2018, 12:21 Kajetan

Vio wrote on Jul 26, 2018, 10:49:
good guy gog, he should not have apologized to SJW rage though.
But they have. Move on, its over. The Postal addon got its attention (as intended), some angry crowd was angry (as predictable), everybody wins, yay!

News Comments > GOG.com Tweet Backlash
44. Re: GOG.com Tweet Backlash Jul 20, 2018, 05:42 Kajetan

NKD wrote on Jul 19, 2018, 19:04:
It was a mistake for them to respond to this. No one gave a shit outside of SJW land until they apologized. Everyone else has forgotten GamerGrapes.
But it wasnt a mistake to use Gamergate to promote something?
Interesting ...

2651 Comments. 133 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo