Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2576 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 16, 2018, 03:43 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Feb 16, 2018, 02:29:
I liked the book, but it was written for me and my specific experiences of growing up in the 70s and 80s ( a 2112 planet?? Hell yah!).
Also grewing up in this decade ... i found the book was trying too hard on nostalgia. Or i am tired of nostalgia. Which is probably the case. Yeah, 70s, 80s, big deal! *yawn*

"Stranger Things" on the other hand, was quite good because it wasnt trying to push THIS IS THE 80s!! LIKE IT!!!! in my face all the time. They just showed the 80s.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Feb 16, 2018, 01:35 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Feb 15, 2018, 19:33:
It never ceases to amaze me how such stupid people can rise to such levels of power.
You know exactly why. Stupid, uninformed and reckless voters, who dont give a shit about anything happening beyond their intellectual horizon with the radius of their own nose tip.

News Comments > Steam Wishlist Changes and Lunar New Year Sale
9. Re: Steam Wishlist Changes and Lunar New Year Sale Feb 16, 2018, 01:31 Kajetan

eRe4s3r wrote on Feb 15, 2018, 23:33:
Also my god are the sales bad this time
Sales are never bad. If sales seem bad, than its you, not the sales. Its you already having most of the games you want

News Comments > Sunday Patches
10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 12, 2018, 06:57 Kajetan

Task wrote on Feb 12, 2018, 00:00:
I wish these "neo"-Fallout's focused more on better rpg elements like the originals rather than the newest trends of stuffing in obnoxious crafting and loot collecting, combined with the janky game engine they use.
Please, stop hoping and wishing

Bethesda-RPGs are selling extremely well with the current game and world design formula. Beth will not change anything at all unless sales are plummeting, which they arent.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 6, 2018, 02:26 Kajetan

Eirikrautha wrote on Feb 5, 2018, 20:50:
Good. I want to see it drop to $7.50, so that I can finally buy a video card without taking out a second mortgage. Totally selfish, but I'm ok with that...
You know, that there are other crypto currencies which rely on number crunching? That there are soft and hard forks of Bitcoin?

This does not go away quickly. In fact, it will NEVER go away. Get used to high GPU prices.

News Comments > PC FINAL FANTASY XII: THE ZODIAC AGE Released
3. Re: PC FINAL FANTASY XII: THE ZODIAC AGE Released Feb 2, 2018, 03:28 Kajetan

NKD wrote on Feb 2, 2018, 00:37:
Yeah $60 is a bit steep for a remaster of a single game.
Be merciful with Squeenix. Denuvo licencing fees are expensive ...

News Comments > MS Acquisition Rumor Targets include EA, Valve, & PUBG
43. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 30, 2018, 10:16 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Jan 30, 2018, 09:31:
EDIT: After writing the above I started thinking about a time when Microsoft was actually committed to PC gamimg. Mechwarrior, Close Combat, Age of Empires, Combat Flight Simulator, Midtown Madbess, Mechcommander, Crimson Skies, Rise of Nations, Starlancer, Freelancer... holy SHIT I spent a lot of hours playing Microsoft first party games.
This was the time, when MS didnt say a single word about "committed to PC gaming". They just did stuff, BECAUSE they were committed.

37. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 30, 2018, 03:52 Kajetan

Nucas wrote on Jan 30, 2018, 02:45:
well, until the ownership wants to retire. that's the usual cycle, right?
Yep. As long as Gabe has anything to say at Valve, a deal with MS is very unlikely.

But i dont think MS wants to buy Valve or EA. EA is way too expensive for the intended purpose of bolstering the One. Steam makes the W10 store obsolete. Or the other way around. Makes no business sense.

MS buying BlueHole? More likely. If you do not have exclusives, buy indie developers with strong, popular brands and games. Cheaper, way more effective.

31. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 30, 2018, 01:53 Kajetan

Jerykk wrote on Jan 29, 2018, 23:06:
I don't see any of these being plausible except for BlueHole. Valve is huge and they make a ton of money from Steam. They basically own PC as a gaming platform and have no reason to sell. EA is also huge and makes a lot of money from supporting multiple platforms, the biggest of which is likely PS4. Selling to MS doesn't really make sense for them either.
Valve is a privately held company where the owner has a "history" with MS. Not impossible, only very unlikely.

EA, on the other hand, is a publicly traded company where investors might get TEH HARD-ON of the century over the thought that MS might make them a lot of money

News Comments > CIG Responds to Crytek
25. Re: CIG Responds to Crytek Jan 29, 2018, 05:38 Kajetan

Peeeling wrote on Jan 29, 2018, 05:15:
Might just be me,...
It is just you.

News Comments > New Dragon Age Game in the Works
18. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 25, 2018, 08:30 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 08:19:
That's far less true with modern games. People mostly expect more of the same, only better. Only it can't be too much more of the same. And it can't be too different.
Thats true. The FF main series was not and still is not a typical AAA franchise with yearly releases like CoD, AC or FIFA.

News Comments > New Dragon Age Game in the Works
11. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 25, 2018, 02:05 Kajetan

HorrorScope wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 01:55:
This is a cursed series, for every player, there is a wildly different expectation to meet. I guess that is what you get when every game is noticeably different than any other. I liked all 3 for different reasons, some only like 1 of the 3 for a specific reason or two.
The Final Fantasy series, making every game different, does just fine.

Done right, you not only can get away with it, but make it a positive characteristic of your series.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 25, 2018, 01:31 Kajetan

NamecaF wrote on Jan 25, 2018, 01:24:
People are fucking greedy and society rewards them for it.
Yeah, shut your mouth and let others get more money!

News Comments > Into the Black
8. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 24, 2018, 07:36 Kajetan

WitcherOntheProwl wrote on Jan 24, 2018, 07:17:
I've never read any of her works. I'll check out one of her books at the library and see for myself, whether she was a good writer or not. Sad to see a sci-fi writer bite the dust. Most of these so called sci-fi writers now are just glorified women writing romance novels disguised as sci-fi. Cry
An advice: You better might not want to check out her books.

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Trailer
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 17, 2018, 15:20 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 12:36:
Hearing that Warren Spector is on a project doesn't have the effect of making me instantly excited the way it used to. Not since Deus Ex Invisible War.
We all are getting older

News Comments > Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 17, 2018, 08:19 Kajetan

shul wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 08:03:
how do you mine the blockchain ?
It's simple. You work it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5lYNgCVwFo

10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 17, 2018, 06:59 Kajetan

Orogogus wrote on Jan 17, 2018, 03:44:
And then I guess Robot Cache pockets the other 75%.
According to Robot Cache: 25% of the resale value goes to the customer, 70% to the publisher/dev, 5% is fee for Robot Cache's service.

6. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Jan 17, 2018, 03:12 Kajetan

Bradley wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 22:15:
Ohh boy! I get to keep a whole 25% of the amount I sell my stuff for? How generous.
25% is more than nothing.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 16, 2018, 13:40 Kajetan

NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:29:
Then again Trump may sign it just to pretend he's doing work.
Trump wants to win, so he WILL sign it to pretend he has won. This man is very easy to read.

News Comments > CIG Responds to Crytek Lawsuit
23. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 8, 2018, 14:20 Kajetan

Timmeh wrote on Jan 8, 2018, 10:36:
This is not a baseless lawsuit.
Probably, it is.

2576 Comments. 129 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo