Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2559 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Robot Cache Promises Digital Game Resales
6. Re: GeForce Drivers for Fallout 4, Legacy of the Void, & Battlefront Jan 17, 2018, 03:12 Kajetan

Bradley wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 22:15:
Ohh boy! I get to keep a whole 25% of the amount I sell my stuff for? How generous.
25% is more than nothing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
8. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 16, 2018, 13:40 Kajetan

NKD wrote on Jan 16, 2018, 11:29:
Then again Trump may sign it just to pretend he's doing work.
Trump wants to win, so he WILL sign it to pretend he has won. This man is very easy to read.

News Comments > CIG Responds to Crytek Lawsuit
23. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 8, 2018, 14:20 Kajetan

Timmeh wrote on Jan 8, 2018, 10:36:
This is not a baseless lawsuit.
Probably, it is.

News Comments > Evening Crowdfunding Roundup
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 4, 2018, 06:55 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Jan 4, 2018, 06:45:
The hardcore crowdfunding crowd will mostly not be influenced by Star Citizen's failure, but the casual crowdfunders will feel the impact and will most likely think at least twice before funding a project again. Different people react differently.
There is no such thing as a "casual crowdfunder".

10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 4, 2018, 06:08 Kajetan

Dacron wrote on Jan 4, 2018, 04:58:
Kajetan wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 21:56:
A failure of SC will NOT HAVE ANY negative impact on other crowdfunding projects.

That's a pretty bold statement.
Its not bold. Its logical.

6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 21:56 Kajetan

Eirikrautha wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 21:03:
Meaning that many other games that could have been funded have had the available funds siphoned away to support this vaporware. How many more Cupheads or other indie games of a smaller and more successful scope could have been funded? SC really will drive the final stake through the heart of crowdfunded video games...
Simply ... no! There is no common central budget, there are tens of thousands of people with different tastes. People who will gladly back some retro platformer will not back SC. People, who pour hundreds of dollars in SC have no interest in projects like Cuphead.

A failure of SC will NOT HAVE ANY negative impact on other crowdfunding projects. Because different people have different interests and crowdfunding isnt a single budget controlled by a single person.

News Comments > ESA Takes on WHO Over "Gaming Disorder"
23. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 09:36 Kajetan

Mr. Tact wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 09:09:
The fact gaming can rise to that level says nothing about gaming.
No one says anything about gaming in general.

15. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 04:00 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 02:37:
Have you stayed up all night to read a book? Watch a show? Listen to music?
Yes, yes and yes.

12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 01:26 Kajetan

The WHO talks about gaming addiction, not gaming in general.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 28, 2017, 06:17 Kajetan

Asmodai wrote on Dec 27, 2017, 21:58:
Comments on the linked article say it all. Almost all of them are positive about the movie and many of them point out the glaring disparity between what the critics think is good and what the people do.
European critics mostly liked Bright. Different cultural background, no quarrel with BLM and other political themes.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 23, 2017, 07:50 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:41:
How would that work exactly?
I dont know! I'm afraid now ... and confused.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
9. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 23, 2017, 07:31 Kajetan

Luke wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:07:
How to trick the sheep's into crowdfund more...lets give them a alpha demo so the sheep's thinks it's still alive....bahhhh baaaaaahhhh

People is SO easy to trick
But they didnt get you, the smartest human ever being alive! Can i have your babies? Pretty please?

News Comments > Destiny 2 is Activision's "Biggest PC Launch"
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 20, 2017, 10:02 Kajetan

*crickets*

I dont care anymore what Activision has to offer. I still play a little bit WoW and when i'm through with that ... my hobby will be completely "major free"

The majors dont need my money and i dont need their games to have fun with video games. Good riddance!

News Comments > Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 19, 2017, 10:42 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 09:57:
And please no MMO... Please no MMO... Please no MMO... Single-player or no sale.
You can play most of WoWs content all by your self ... but i guess thats not what you had in mind

This is Blizzard. Probably it will be a game with a strong online component and a small optional SP mode, if any.

News Comments > Obsidian Denounces Loot Boxes and Microtransactions
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 16, 2017, 11:52 Kajetan

Numinar wrote on Dec 16, 2017, 09:44:
But I hope this doesn't hurt their pitches when they go for their next contract...
Why should it? The target group for Obsidians RPGs is mostly quite different from games the majors produce and distribute. You will not make more money stuffing a game like Pillars with loot crates, you will probably LOOSE money by doing so.

News Comments > Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium
25. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 14, 2017, 03:33 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 22:18:
Given that Lumberyard is built from CryEngine, I wonder from an intellectual/contractual standpoint if it constitutes a different engine or not.
No. From a legal point of view Lumberyard is a different, independent entity, a new engine. Just like CIG bought the CryEngine, not licenced it, Amazon bought (!) the CryEngine code, has NOT licenced it. Lumberyard is Amazons baby, regardless of its technical roots.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Co-op & Steam Workshop Support Announced
29. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 11, 2017, 08:17 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 07:44:
That whole shitstorm, they should simply sue the living fuck out of Harmony Gold for being patent trolls. Maybe setup some good precedent and all that.
Yes, the funny thing is, japanese courts ruled that Harmony Gold DID NOT have any controlling rights on Macross/Robotech whatsoever. US copyright office says, they do have for a limited time.

It's a giant clusterfuck of inconsistent, contradicting licensing contracts. Its better to ignore those fuckers, make new designs and let them DO NOT HAVE ANY royalties from any Battletech product. Their loss, they could have achieved easy agreements with FASA or later with Catalyst. Instead they sued anyone ...

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Co-op & Steam Workshop Support Announced
26. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 11, 2017, 05:57 Kajetan

NewMaxx wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 05:23:
I should add they leveraged a connection with Piranha (this dev) for 'Mech models.
Which is a good thing because ...

a) All Mechs have a consistent design.
b) Piranha has all the sanctioned designs. No more legal hassle with the Macross rights owners, with Harmony Gold and others over "illegal" mech designs.

10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 10, 2017, 15:52 Kajetan

DangerDog wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 14:35:
I mean shouldn't this be the target for actual gameplay in 2018?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2lsZU_Y4A
May be it is? This still is a game in early developement, not a game weeks before release. I'll wait for an actual release and THEN bitch about it

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
23. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 9, 2017, 08:17 Kajetan

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 15:44:
I think you missed the part about the virus animating tissue.
That may be true ... thanks

2559 Comments. 128 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo