Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2652 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > ESA Takes on WHO Over "Gaming Disorder"
15. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 04:00 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Jan 3, 2018, 02:37:
Have you stayed up all night to read a book? Watch a show? Listen to music?
Yes, yes and yes.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ESA Takes on WHO Over "Gaming Disorder"
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 3, 2018, 01:26 Kajetan

The WHO talks about gaming addiction, not gaming in general.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
20. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 28, 2017, 06:17 Kajetan

Asmodai wrote on Dec 27, 2017, 21:58:
Comments on the linked article say it all. Almost all of them are positive about the movie and many of them point out the glaring disparity between what the critics think is good and what the people do.
European critics mostly liked Bright. Different cultural background, no quarrel with BLM and other political themes.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
12. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 23, 2017, 07:50 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:41:
How would that work exactly?
I dont know! I'm afraid now ... and confused.

News Comments > Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 All Backers Test
9. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 23, 2017, 07:31 Kajetan

Luke wrote on Dec 23, 2017, 07:07:
How to trick the sheep's into crowdfund more...lets give them a alpha demo so the sheep's thinks it's still alive....bahhhh baaaaaahhhh

People is SO easy to trick
But they didnt get you, the smartest human ever being alive! Can i have your babies? Pretty please?

News Comments > Destiny 2 is Activision's "Biggest PC Launch"
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 20, 2017, 10:02 Kajetan

*crickets*

I dont care anymore what Activision has to offer. I still play a little bit WoW and when i'm through with that ... my hobby will be completely "major free"

The majors dont need my money and i dont need their games to have fun with video games. Good riddance!

News Comments > Unannounced Blizzard First-Person Game Features Vehicles
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 19, 2017, 10:42 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 09:57:
And please no MMO... Please no MMO... Please no MMO... Single-player or no sale.
You can play most of WoWs content all by your self ... but i guess thats not what you had in mind

This is Blizzard. Probably it will be a game with a strong online component and a small optional SP mode, if any.

News Comments > Obsidian Denounces Loot Boxes and Microtransactions
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 16, 2017, 11:52 Kajetan

Numinar wrote on Dec 16, 2017, 09:44:
But I hope this doesn't hurt their pitches when they go for their next contract...
Why should it? The target group for Obsidians RPGs is mostly quite different from games the majors produce and distribute. You will not make more money stuffing a game like Pillars with loot crates, you will probably LOOSE money by doing so.

News Comments > Crytek Suing Cloud Imperium
25. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 14, 2017, 03:33 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 22:18:
Given that Lumberyard is built from CryEngine, I wonder from an intellectual/contractual standpoint if it constitutes a different engine or not.
No. From a legal point of view Lumberyard is a different, independent entity, a new engine. Just like CIG bought the CryEngine, not licenced it, Amazon bought (!) the CryEngine code, has NOT licenced it. Lumberyard is Amazons baby, regardless of its technical roots.

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Co-op & Steam Workshop Support Announced
29. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 11, 2017, 08:17 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 07:44:
That whole shitstorm, they should simply sue the living fuck out of Harmony Gold for being patent trolls. Maybe setup some good precedent and all that.
Yes, the funny thing is, japanese courts ruled that Harmony Gold DID NOT have any controlling rights on Macross/Robotech whatsoever. US copyright office says, they do have for a limited time.

It's a giant clusterfuck of inconsistent, contradicting licensing contracts. Its better to ignore those fuckers, make new designs and let them DO NOT HAVE ANY royalties from any Battletech product. Their loss, they could have achieved easy agreements with FASA or later with Catalyst. Instead they sued anyone ...

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Co-op & Steam Workshop Support Announced
26. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 11, 2017, 05:57 Kajetan

NewMaxx wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 05:23:
I should add they leveraged a connection with Piranha (this dev) for 'Mech models.
Which is a good thing because ...

a) All Mechs have a consistent design.
b) Piranha has all the sanctioned designs. No more legal hassle with the Macross rights owners, with Harmony Gold and others over "illegal" mech designs.

10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 10, 2017, 15:52 Kajetan

DangerDog wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 14:35:
I mean shouldn't this be the target for actual gameplay in 2018?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2lsZU_Y4A
May be it is? This still is a game in early developement, not a game weeks before release. I'll wait for an actual release and THEN bitch about it

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
23. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 9, 2017, 08:17 Kajetan

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 15:44:
I think you missed the part about the virus animating tissue.
That may be true ... thanks

News Comments > World War Z Game Announced
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 8, 2017, 11:14 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 11:08:
The zombies in the audience approved I guess.
Because there were no zombies in the movie? Only sick people, changed by a virus to spread itself?

"Word War Z" as movie title was a lie

News Comments > Get Homefront for Free
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 8, 2017, 01:39 Kajetan

SirKnight wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 00:16:
Free is good.
Much better is the freedom to say: "Thank you, but no, thank's!"

Homefront ... *shudder*

News Comments > Valve Cashing Out of Bitcoin
14. Re: Valve Cashing Out of Bitcoin Dec 7, 2017, 04:11 Kajetan

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 7, 2017, 03:55:
How is bitcoin even managed? Can they even fracture the currency? (and who is they?) (moving decimal points?)
Bitcoin isnt "managed". There is no central bank, where you can raise or lower specific values and rates. There is only one restricition, the computational end of the blockchain, where no more Bitcoins can be created. The more bitcoins are created, the harder it is to compute new ones until the effort to calculate the last few bitcoins is bigger than any value this currency might have.

BUT ... you can fork Bitcoin like a software, because Bitcoins are generated by a software. Fork it, create a new currency either as part of Bitcoin or as independent from Bitcoin from the date of the split.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bitcoin_forks

News Comments > DayZ Beta and Release Planned for 2018
11. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 1, 2017, 12:49 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 1, 2017, 12:10:
As have the majority. They missed their narrow window and gamers have moved on, anyone hear of a game called PUBG.
Having the majority isnt always a good thing. Sometimes a nice niche is way better for the devs, the game and the players.

News Comments > EA Says Visceral's Cancelled Star Wars Game Was Too Linear
26. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 30, 2017, 08:24 Kajetan

NewMaxx wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 21:28:
I'll be honest and say I'm very bored of that system of games and although I know it's had its recent successes (Breath of the Wild - which I have arriving tomorrow) to suggest there's no market for a "linear" Star Wars game is downright ridiculous.
As soon as an EA representative opens the mouth in an official function, he or she is lying. Yesterday, EA said that they had to implement lootboxes with cosmetic DLC because of "canon" reasons. In Battlefront 1 you could just buy cosmetic DLC in the shop without this gambling system. So, Battlefront 1 was NOT canon?

EA is just talking shit after shit. THeY are the main reason for global warming for the ridiculous amount of methane they are producing.

News Comments > Square Enix on the Future of Deus Ex
11. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 28, 2017, 14:46 Kajetan

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 14:12:
Perhaps it is for the best that SE/EM are letting those two titles lie fallow for a bit. Perhaps in the future, a different team can do both titles justice and create enjoyable games.
A different team will still have to answer to the board of Square-Enix. How will that improve anything?

News Comments > Square Enix on the Future of Deus Ex
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Nov 28, 2017, 13:35 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Nov 28, 2017, 10:26:
I just bought Mankind Divided yesterday for $8. I look forward to finding the time to play it some time in the next 3 years.
Maybe this game has an ending in three years. The story just ends cliffhanger-style. Its soooo obvious that SE planned to sell tons of story DLC to finish the story. None of this DLC will come.

Its a good game, but sadly butchered because SE became too greedy and they fucked it all up at the end.

2652 Comments. 133 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo