Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2361 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
6. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 11:51 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 11:19:
However, I do stand by my comment about WB being dishonest and lying.
The question, who controls the flagging of user reviews has nothing to do with THIS clear and present fact

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed
3. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Review Flags Removed Oct 29, 2015, 11:15 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Oct 29, 2015, 11:02:
Really glad Valve jumped in and ended this nonsense.
Is this Valve? Or is "review flagging" a feature available to developers & publishers? Like devs & publishers can moderate/manage the Steam community forums of their games?

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailers
9. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailers Oct 26, 2015, 09:22 Kajetan

harlock wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 13:23:
you actually consider that some kind of relevant response?
I dont consider you relevant with this kind of attitude.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailers
6. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops III Trailers Oct 25, 2015, 12:13 Kajetan

Mac wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 10:02:
... the 12 year olds would still buy it in their millions ... insane!
Target group for CoD: Male, 18-44

https://www.facebook.com/business/success/activision

News Comments > Day of the Tentacle Remake Plans
15. Re: Day of the Tentacle Remake Plans Oct 25, 2015, 06:31 Kajetan

Sepharo wrote on Oct 25, 2015, 02:07:
"Many fuckups" are 3 games you don't like and one they stopped development on earlier than expected.
But, but, but ...

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
11. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Oct 24, 2015, 17:16 Kajetan

Jackplug wrote on Oct 24, 2015, 15:20:
How long will it be before star citizen will be out of alpha?
NEVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

News Comments > Day of the Tentacle Remake Plans
6. Re: Day of the Tentacle Remake Plans Oct 24, 2015, 07:54 Kajetan

Burrito of Peace wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 23:08:
It doesn't matter what they call it. It'll just be "Double Fine fucks over their customers part IV."
I was a Spacebase DS-9 backer, i was pissed and angry but, please tell me, how do they fuck their customer with this project?

News Comments > Halo 5 PC Possibilities
8. Re: Halo 5 PC Possibilities Oct 23, 2015, 11:14 Kajetan

Theo wrote on Oct 23, 2015, 11:12:
to be fair since windows 10, they have at least commited to killer instict comming to PC with cross platform play with the xbone, and as a fighting game fan, i am happy about that.
That does not count!

News Comments > DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak
12. Re: DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak Oct 22, 2015, 14:50 Kajetan

edaciousx wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 14:14:
Link.....?
For example this one ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elA4kE_lkiQ

News Comments > DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak
10. Re: DOOM Alpha Weapons Images Leak Oct 22, 2015, 12:26 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Oct 22, 2015, 12:05:
I can give these a pass providing they don't sound as awful as the weapons did in D3.
There are videos, where people replaced the sound of the reboot gameplay trailer with DOS-DOOM sound effects and a little bit speeding up the frame rate, to make everything faster. VERY impressive. 20 year old 8bit sound effects sound way better than anything a wealthy company like Beth can or will produce nowadays.

News Comments > Ubisoft Club Seeks Members
12. Re: Ubisoft Club Seeks Members Oct 20, 2015, 09:21 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Oct 19, 2015, 18:25:
Unlock? See there's your problem right there. Just make it available from day one and then maybe people might join up.
They are not talking about you. They want people, who are used to "unlock" shit in games. Which are quite a handful. You do not matter, Ubisoft does not want nor need your money.

News Comments > Deus Ex: Revision Released
3. Re: Deus Ex: Revision Released Oct 14, 2015, 04:04 Kajetan

headkase wrote on Oct 13, 2015, 20:56:
The only bad form is that this mod isn't targeted at the GOG and retail disc versions.
The mod does apparently work with the GOG version.
Edit: Just tested. It DOES work with the GOG version

From the ModDB page:

"Use the standalone installer (from ModDB page) and ignore steam at the end. Then download Kentie's launcher from kentie.net/article/dxguide/index.htm , extract it into your Deus Ex/System.
Make a copy of the Deusex.exe and rename it to Revision.exe
Now run the Revision.exe..configure it how you see fit...and finally in Data Directories make sure to check everything."

This comment was edited on Oct 14, 2015, 05:50.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Three Sets Dubious Record; HL3 Clue in Dota 2?
14. Re: Half-Life 2: Episode Three Sets Dubious Record; HL3 Clue in Dota 2? Oct 12, 2015, 12:40 Kajetan

Linthat22 wrote on Oct 12, 2015, 12:36:
What if Half Life 3 came out and didn't even pick up where HL2: EP2 left off and it was set in a parallel time frame from another person's perspective?
What if HL2Ep3 and HL3 were already released in a parallel time frame? Well, following modern theories ... somewhere there is a world where HL3 DOES exist. Its just not ours

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode Three Sets Dubious Record; HL3 Clue in Dota 2?
2. Re: Half-Life 2: Episode Three Sets Dubious Record; HL3 Clue in Dota 2? Oct 12, 2015, 09:30 Kajetan

I am sure that Gabe is giving away free Vegas weekends (or the Valve equivalent) to employees, who come up with new ways for trolling the world about HL3 or anything related.  

News Comments > Dawn of War Free Weekend
12. Re: Dawn of War Free Weekend Sep 25, 2015, 13:59 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Sep 25, 2015, 03:31:
I guess Im the only one who liked DOW2.
DoW2 isnt that bad, but it is stuck between genres. It sure is a horrible RTS (because it aint one anymore) and for a tactic RPG its too limited and shallow.

I wish for some potential DoW3 that either Relic goes back to the proven RTS road or they make one heck of a tactic RPG with all bells and whistles.

News Comments > MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8
35. Re: MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8 Sep 24, 2015, 09:14 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Sep 24, 2015, 08:48:
You consider gamecopyworld.com trustworthy? Their .exes are loaded with viruses...
No, they are not. Lets take one Safedisc game, Freelancer.
Upload any of these cracks to Virustotal.com. Analyze. Virus free!

I use this site for nearly 15 years. No viruses, some false alarms. Never had any problems. Viruses, mal- and adware is mostly found in game downloads from sites, where you are tricked to use some crappy downloader, who shits tons of adware in your system.

32. Re: MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8 Sep 24, 2015, 07:09 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 23:32:
Now they turn off the driver hook that it works with, basically breaking those games unless you feel confident you can somehow find a cracked .exe without 6 viruses in it.
http://gamecopyworld.com, http://gf.wiretarget.com/

All you need and trustworthy since ever.

28. Re: MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8 Sep 23, 2015, 18:05 Kajetan

gravity wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 17:59:
CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 13:12:
As a matter of fact the current "On The House" free game which is Red Alert 2 also used to be SafeDisc protected but the Origin version comes with a cracked warez EXE (by Razor1911).
shut the front door.. you're serious? CRC passes? legit markings remain? I'm gonna look this up!
He is serious. At first, the "yuri.exe" of the addon contained traces of the warez group Razor1911. EA stopped the giveaway for one or two days, hired a company to clear the file and resumed it. Now the exe contains this company name : http://www.kallocstudios.com/

I dont know if they just removed all traces of Razor or genuinely removed Safedisc from the original from EA.

27. Re: MS Kills Safedisc DRM in Win 7 & 8 Sep 23, 2015, 17:59 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Sep 23, 2015, 15:39:
"Hey, you know how we screwed you over with this crappy DRM that rarely worked right? Well, we're turning it off now, so that you will again be screwed over.

By the way, we have a new operating system available. Don't you want it?"
Safedisc worked just fine. Never heard of problems connected to this disc copy protection system. Safedisc was no Starforce nor some home-made game developer crap, nor some Online-Securom going haywire. Just put in your original disc or replace one (!) file, the cracked exe.

News Comments > Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Announced
7. Re: Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Announced Sep 20, 2015, 15:06 Kajetan

Task wrote on Sep 20, 2015, 12:43:
Seems like Microsoft still doesn't want to make investment risks by continuing the series though (like an AoE IV), so they let their second party partners/vendors like Forgotten Empires and Sky Labs to simply update/add to the older games.
Yes, it seems like this is some kind of small side project, which can be greenlighted inside the entertainment division without major approval of the company board. A new expansion for AoM-HD or AoE2-HD doesnt violate/contradict some general product strategy from Nadella.

Having said this ... where is the addon for AoE2-HD containing AoE1 plus its expansion?

2361 Comments. 119 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo