Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2362 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Interviews
5. Re: Sunday Interviews Dec 27, 2015, 17:46 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 27, 2015, 17:39:
This is a company that can take an afternoon off to make a re-skinned mount, throw it on the store for 25$ and watch it sells like hot cakes so of course anything they make will be highly anticipated.

At this point, they could have Chris Metzen shit in a box and it would be highly-anticipated.
"highly-anticipated" is nothing more than a marketing blurb, used by marketing people and lazy journalists.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.com Bethesda Softworks Sale
8. Re: GOG.com Bethesda Softworks Sale Dec 22, 2015, 05:15 Kajetan

Nucas wrote on Dec 22, 2015, 01:33:
mother fuck, bought a copy of quake 1 because i just want a version that runs with the music and all and no mounting images or anything and they're selling it without the soundtrack.
The soundtrack is there. Its played ingame and you can rip it to any format you like, when you mount Gog's image file to a virtual drive.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 17, 2015, 05:35 Kajetan

Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 17, 2015, 00:33:
My daughter...will probably not even notice the difference.
Because there won't be any visual difference. Thats the beauty of smart compression methods.

News Comments > Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Next Month
12. Re: ArcheAge Head Start Issues Dec 16, 2015, 18:39 Kajetan

Razumen wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 18:29:
It's more of a spin-off than anything.
Yes, it is a spin-off. Wasnt that obvious even a few years ago?

News Comments > Steamship Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VI
4. Re: Steamship Ahoy - FINAL FANTASY VI Dec 16, 2015, 18:31 Kajetan

Brumbek wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 17:22:
Those horrible mobile sprite graphics are an abomination.
Has nothing to do with "mobile". There are several in-depth analysis on what went wrong.

Here's one:
http://www.fortressofdoors.com/doing-an-hd-remake-the-right-way-ffvi-edition/

This comment was edited on Dec 16, 2015, 18:37.

News Comments > Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Next Month
6. Re: Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Next Month Dec 16, 2015, 17:24 Kajetan

Razumen wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 17:18:
... but people are going to expect an RTS in space based on the name, and they're going to be majorly put off by this.
People expect NOTHING, because this game was nearly invisible until now. And now you can clearly see that it is a typical "flat" RTS. And its not called Homeworld 3 or Homeworld 4

News Comments > Kojima's Konami Departure Confirmed
10. Re: Kojima's Konami Departure Confirmed Dec 16, 2015, 16:46 Kajetan

Slick wrote on Dec 16, 2015, 13:11:
What could Kojima have done to deserve that treatment?
Kojima was not special in receiving such treatment. This was common to Konami. For example programmers were forced to work in pachinko halls as punishment for whatever their supervisors thought they did wrong.

News Comments > System Shock 3 Announced
16. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 11:53 Kajetan

Wesp5 wrote on Dec 14, 2015, 11:41:
Wasn't he destroyed at the end of SS2?
SHODAN "copied" herself into a crew member of the Von Braun, which was able to flee in an escape pod, secretly transformed to a midwife.

13. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 11:40 Kajetan

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Dec 14, 2015, 11:35:
Well I can hold out hope, but I get the feeling it'll be dumbed down for today's idiot generation of console players.
Why should they do this? This is not a project from an AAA publisher, who has to sell millions of copies just to break even.

4. Re: System Shock 3 Announced Dec 14, 2015, 10:19 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Dec 14, 2015, 10:10:
Here's to hoping it's not just a cash grab! Bioshock was fine as a spiritual successor but it never really provided me with the same level of enjoyment as System Shock so this gives me something fun to look forward to.
Since this project will not have the budget that Take2 put in Bioshock ... no need to pander to the mainstream. SS3 might not be as polished and gorgeous like Bioshock was, but it probably might be a bit more complex, less "shootery" than Bioshock.

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Using Unreal Engine 4
15. Re: FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Using Unreal Engine 4 Dec 8, 2015, 09:20 Kajetan

Devinoch wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 22:04:
I mean, if they had to remake one, why didn't they remake best-in-class FF6 rather than one of the most overwrought entries in the series?
Because FF7 is WAY more popular than FF6. And they remembered the hysterical reactions of the crowd, when they showed the FF7 tech demo on the PS3.

News Comments > Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced
28. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 14:41 Kajetan

Ecthelion wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 12:48:
The rest of us, like Schafer, just want to play games.
We want more than that We do want a better world. But not while being a complete moron. Like any form of extremist mindset, where compromise and balance harbors the root of all evil. I had my share of "discussions" with people who only think in extremes and absolutes. There is no discussion to be had ...

Yeah, back to topic ... Schafer is a nice guy and his company has learned from some mistakes. I will gladly buy their games, when they are released and turn out to be fine. But crowdfunding them ... nah, i learned MY lesson

26. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 11:11 Kajetan

Ecthelion wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 08:41:
I think it's strange that GGers can't tolerate feminists being outraged over alleged sexism in games, but when someone makes a joke at their expense, they react with just as much "righteous outrage" as Anita and company ever did.
Its because they are of the exact same restricted mindset like some of those ultra feminists. There is only one truth about anything and if you do not share my opinion (which is the truth, btw.) you are my sworn enemy and deserve to die.

22. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 08:23 Kajetan

Overmann wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 07:47:
Spacebase-DF9 was an early access game on Steam. You just bought into an alpha, its not the same thing as being a backer.
Its called different, but its the same. Early Access is a crowdfunding variation. When you order an Early Access game, there is no security that this game will succeed. There is always a risk that all goes belly up, that it can transform into something else than you originally "bought".

20. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 7, 2015, 07:29 Kajetan

Numinar wrote on Dec 7, 2015, 06:55:
Why all the DF hate?
BECAUSE!!!!

DF fucked up with Spacebase-DF9. I was a backer and i will never give them a cent in advance. Not because the game failed (as a backer, i have to accept this risk), but because they werent upfront with the financial situation. They just closed doors. Bang!

But seeing that Massive Chalice went fine, that DF learned to communicate better and be more transparent, i will gladly buy their games ... when they are released

4. Re: Full Throttle Remastered & Psychonauts VR Game Announced Dec 6, 2015, 18:04 Kajetan

Julio wrote on Dec 6, 2015, 17:42:
I'm with you there. Not giving them any money, they picked their SJW politics, let them live with it.
I guess, they can live with "it" (whatever "it" is) pretty good. I guess they dont need your money. Nore mine. But i will give them money for Dott and Full Throttle Remastered and Psychonauts 2, when these games are released.

News Comments > Star Citizen Trailer; Arena Commander Free Demo
33. Re: Star Citizen Trailer; Arena Commander Free Demo Dec 4, 2015, 17:51 Kajetan

The more we see and actually can play from and with SC, the more pathetic and outright stupid Parker & Cutter sound. Hey, but whatever floats their boat  

News Comments > Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Free on Origin
10. Re: Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge Free on Origin Nov 29, 2015, 10:03 Kajetan

CJ_Parker wrote on Nov 28, 2015, 20:46:
Steam is just as shitty with their support of older games and sometimes games that aren't even *that* old...
Lacking support for older games on more modern OS has nothing to do with Valve. This is the publisher, who fails in providing a decent version OR the right information on the store page, recommending the game for example only for XP and Vista, pointing out that W7, 8 and 10 are NOT supported for this game.

Bethesda does this for Fallout 3. They are not patching it (those bastards ), but at least they say on its store page that W7 and up are not supported.

News Comments > Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised?
20. Re: Pre-Steam Sale Prices Raised? Nov 27, 2015, 18:28 Kajetan

Retired wrote on Nov 27, 2015, 18:22:
People need to calm down.
Yes, calm down. Just some companies doing illegal stuff. Nothing here to see, walk away, walk away.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
11. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 24, 2015, 09:15 Kajetan

InBlack wrote on Nov 24, 2015, 08:38:
So what if Im bitter? Im entitled to an opinion right?
Sure you are. And i have the right to comment on your opinion.

Also please point me to the untruthful posts as I dislike being called a liar, even online.
I havent called you a liar. Just bitter and spouting mostly bile. Which seems to be your thing for a while now. But you were not this hateful in the past. What happened, if i may ask?

2362 Comments. 119 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo