Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2464 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 21, 2017, 10:48 Kajetan

Jivaro wrote on Sep 21, 2017, 10:35:
Honestly, I am not sure what "issue" she was supposed to pick.
... beauty tips? How to loose 10 pounds in two days with the help of these little pills? How to get a nose job really cheap? How much fake breasts are too much?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > NieR: Automata Sells Two Million Copies
3. Re: NieR: Automata Sells Two Million Copies Sep 21, 2017, 10:28 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Sep 21, 2017, 10:15:
No need to patch if it's already sold 2 million copies and the community has fixed the issue. /sarc
It isnt very clear, if they SOLD two million units or just SHIPPED two million units. The difference is quite important, because i can ship two million copies and sell only a few dozen

News Comments > Vampyr Delayd
6. Re: Vampyr Delayd Sep 21, 2017, 04:52 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Sep 21, 2017, 04:00:
Vampyre Delayed?
Nonono ... all wrong. Are there no decent jesters anymore? Look at the headline! Again, from the start! 1-2-3 ...

Vampyr Delayd? Well, that is actually a huge problem. If it gets released after dawn...

Finally, thank you ...

News Comments > Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold
31. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 20, 2017, 10:34 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Sep 20, 2017, 09:20:
A lot of people actually liked Gothic 1, so yeah sorry you are definitely acting like a jerk. It's not an Ed Wood type videogame or something.
No, its not. But i yelled for the first hour, steaming with anger, made actual, literal bitemarks in my keyboard. The interface WAS HORRIBLE!!!!! Yes, you get used to it as humans can get used to very bad things over time. Still, the interface remains horrible to this day.

18. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 19, 2017, 06:43 Kajetan

Icewind wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 05:36:
As for Europeans suddenly kicking the shit out of the US...they've been doing it since Gothic 1.
Obsidian is still going strong, also inXile. And lets not forget Bethesda. I dont like their sandbox games, but they were essential in keeping the RPG genre popular. Whenever someone said, that SP games, that expensive RPGs are dead ... you just had to point at Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3.

13. Re: Divinity: Original Sin 2 Nears 500K Sold Sep 19, 2017, 03:31 Kajetan

OpticNerve wrote on Sep 19, 2017, 03:26:
Lately the Europeans have been kicking the shit out of the US when it comes to quality and memorable RPGs.
Yeah, lets make it into a pissing contest, because we have not enough of them already

News Comments > Steam Top 10
3. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 17, 2017, 16:59 Kajetan

Saboth wrote on Sep 17, 2017, 16:25:
Hope D:OS2 is going great. Kind of expected it to be first place.
It was for a few days. Which is quite a feat for a niche game.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Sep 12, 2017, 08:18 Kajetan

MT Silver wrote on Sep 12, 2017, 07:04:
I hope nobody listens to his dumb proposal of self-censorship For The Greater Good.
Read it again. May be when you are less angry. He proposes NONE of those things you think he proposes.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 5, 2017, 13:01 Kajetan

Cutter wrote on Sep 5, 2017, 10:49:
It makes you wonder just how psychotic some of these CEOs really are.
You dont wanna know ... Spoiler: Very!

News Comments > Black Isle Studios Postmortem
6. Re: Black Isle Studios Postmortem Sep 4, 2017, 05:20 Kajetan

Nucas wrote on Sep 4, 2017, 01:48:
definitely. sometimes i think i'm just being nostalgic but when i objectively step back and just look at the titles released from 97 through 2000, it really was just an absolute avalanche of groundbreaking titles, many of which still stand their ground today. i guess it makes sense, it really was the wild west back then, everyone was trying to push forward technology and try new gameplay conventions, whole genres were born. and i guess the publishing scene hadn't yet been monopolized. or i don't know, maybe i am just talking out of my ass, i can't pretend to be impartial.
No, its ok. There is a reason why the 90s are considered to be the Golden Age of Video Gaming. A reason not based on nostalgia, but hard facts. Some of them you already listetd.

News Comments > Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month
16. Re: Windows 10 Game Mode Update Next Month Sep 3, 2017, 17:39 Kajetan

Jivaro wrote on Sep 3, 2017, 17:25:
I know this might cost me my PC Gamer card but if a feature like this can make my mid-range gaming PC perform better when all I need it for is that particular game AND I can turn it on and off at will, I would be willing to at least give it a go.
If ... and when, probably not enough to be noticable.

News Comments > Rune: Ragnarok Announced
12. Re: Rune: Ragnarok Announced Aug 29, 2017, 16:35 Kajetan

Necrophob wrote on Aug 29, 2017, 12:15:
I could never really get into Rune when it came out, although I loved the look of it. The platform aspects and huge confusing levels killed it for me. I remember being stuck on the first real level for hours, in the first damn cave.
Dont worry. I drowned ... because i was not thinking in three dimensions. There was a left and a right, an up and a LOT of down. Down is where you had to go. All the way down

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Aug 28, 2017, 04:56 Kajetan

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 28, 2017, 00:58:
I somehow don't think Valve is gonna let that fly... especially not in Unreal Engine ^^
Valve isn't Nintendo.

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Story Revealed?
35. Re: Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Story Revealed? Aug 25, 2017, 18:08 Kajetan

Nucas wrote on Aug 25, 2017, 14:42:
he probably feels pretty comfortable in that assessment now after seeing the mass effect franchise completely destroyed and 'retired' after the complete fucking hysterics people were in over andromeda.
Are you sure that bitter fan reaction made MEA less successful than the predecessors? Just look at all the hate CoD gets and then look at the sales figures ...

No, angry fans do not "destroy" a franchise. Never have. Never will.

News Comments > Age of Empires 4 and More Definitive Editions Announced
36. Re: Age of Empires 4 and More Definitive Editions Announced Aug 22, 2017, 13:15 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Aug 22, 2017, 09:15:
+And there has NEVER been a time where you had to use the latest windows version for a new game because... Oh, wait.
There is no technical reason for these games being a W10 exclusive.

+You have to use this store, because no other store has store exclusive games and... Ehm... Wait...
Yes, this is annoying. Everywhere.

Funny. Some people are just funny. Whatever, buy the game or don't buy the game, but the lamentations of some biased gamers are just hilarious.
It is sad, that there are people, who are offended by other people critizising their favourite "thing". Have you such low self esteem?

30. Re: Age of Empires 4 and More Definitive Editions Announced Aug 22, 2017, 08:59 Kajetan

Theo wrote on Aug 22, 2017, 08:29:
I do not have technical problems with UWP. I have a problem with the lack of choice:

• You HAVE to use W10. Not because of technical reasons, but because MS wants to force everyone on W10.

• You HAVE to use the W10 Store. Instead of other clients like Steam or uPlay or Origin or even DRM-free on GOG.

• The lack of choice is what disappoints me. MS can keep their exclusives and they clearly do not need my money. I am irrelevant to them as paying customer. Which is fine. There are other ways. And other games of course

23. Re: Age of Empires 4 and More Definitive Editions Announced Aug 22, 2017, 04:19 Kajetan

xLith wrote on Aug 21, 2017, 20:24:
    I too wish I could just keep everything on Steam but those days are long gone.
    They are not. I too prefer everything in one place or ideally no DRM at all. Therefore i simply do not buy games, which force me to use other clients.

Does that mean i have to pass on certain games? Yes, it does. I am ok with that, because there are so many games on GOG or Steam i'm interested in, that i DO NOT NEED what EA, Ubisoft or MS have to offer on their shopping/DRM platforms.

3. Re: Age of Empires 4 and More Definitive Editions Announced Aug 21, 2017, 19:03 Kajetan

Probably only via Windows Store ...  

News Comments > Spintires: MudRunner Announced
    4. Re: Spintires: MudRunner Announced Aug 18, 2017, 13:21 Kajetan

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Aug 18, 2017, 11:28:
    So wait, this is published by Focus and developed by Sabre. So the original developer's not involved in this at all?
    He is. He now works for the new studio.

News Comments > Blizzard's Battle.net Brand Returns
    16. Re: Blizzard's Battle.net Brand Returns Aug 16, 2017, 07:55 Kajetan

FloorPie wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 14:14:
    Kajetan wrote on Aug 15, 2017, 12:50:
    "Battle" is a military term. Maybe the wife of some CEO thought that the company has to be more family friendly.
    Chicks ruin everything.
    I once worked for a company, where employees and customers alike had to suffer through horrible descisions, brought upon the world by the clueless wife of an already not very competent CEO.

2464 Comments. 124 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
    and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo