Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2589 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 14, 2018, 08:26 Kajetan

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jul 14, 2018, 07:48:
So you actually think Trump actually grabbed a pussy?
Wow... amazing how fake news create the real idiocracy.
He wanted to grab pussy. Close enough!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War Released
2. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 13, 2018, 03:34 Kajetan

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jul 12, 2018, 22:05:
Oh yeah, the hex based Civ-like WH40k game... I'm interested, waiting for reviews. Yet another to the Steam/Gog sale lists.
This one seems to be quite decent according to reviewers i trust. No cheap Android conversion, a full blown PC game.

News Comments > 2018 Steam Top Sellers
10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 6, 2018, 05:48 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Jul 6, 2018, 05:16:
That whole incident was driven by the developer being an asshat, anyway.
Yup. Giving an interview to Breitbart.com, wearing a Burzum-T-Shirt, was clearly meant as a provocation. Without that, the whole discussion propably would have died down a few days later.

But hey, cheap headlines!

7. Re: 2018 Steam Top Sellers Jul 6, 2018, 03:57 Kajetan

ShakaUVM wrote on Jul 6, 2018, 03:54:
The University of Prague is using it now in their medieval studies program.
As bad example? Just kidding

6. Re: 2018 Steam Top Sellers Jul 6, 2018, 03:55 Kajetan

Jagacademy wrote on Jul 5, 2018, 22:50:
I don't think the majority of gamers care about that.
I dont think the majority of the buyers of this game even know about this incident.

News Comments > Sunday Patches
6. Re: Sunday Patches Jul 2, 2018, 10:31 Kajetan

Dacron wrote on Jul 2, 2018, 10:20:
Really makes anything you post irrelevant, no?
What was that? Has anybody said anything? Hello?

News Comments > Sunday Patches
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jul 2, 2018, 02:53 Kajetan

Lying Chris Roberts does not care what some people post on BluesNews.  

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 30, 2018, 13:13 Kajetan

The modding scene for BFME games is quite active. There are several sites, which host all three games, already patched up and improved, ready for modern Windows OS and widescreen resolutions.

For years now. Nobody ever bothered them.

EA has no longer the rights to distribute those games and all material is copyrighted by the LotR copyright holders, who dont give a shit about some old video games.

News Comments > Evening Patches
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 29, 2018, 04:05 Kajetan

Taulin wrote on Jun 28, 2018, 21:57:
This vexes me. I am terribly vexed.
This is investing in the developement of a game, not buying stuff for an already released game. Its still crowdfunding, not an ingame shop.

Small, but important difference.

News Comments > Pathfinder: Kingmaker Publishing Deal
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 29, 2018, 04:02 Kajetan

CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 29, 2018, 03:18:
Deep Silver would usually mean bad news because they have a history of fucking with devs by forcing silly hip features into games or by imposing shitty DLC policies but I'm quite sure that Kingmaker is advanced enough already so that DS can not do too much damage this late in the game.
This is just a simple publishing deal. You give game, i will sell. No fiddling with game possibe. Sad!

And ... Deep Silver now belongs to Nordic, who still have to prove how bad THEY will manage their own projects

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 28, 2018, 04:31 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Jun 27, 2018, 21:22:
The death of parent is painful.
Not always. My wife smiled when her father died. He was very sick and he and the family suffered heavily during his illness. This was clearly a case for assisted dying, but our laws prevent people from doing that to themselves. Sometimes i dreamt of sneaking in the hospital and smothering his smiling face with a pillow. One time he really begged me to do that.

The hospital bills for the last three fucking years of his life have costed the savings of two families ... for nothing, nothing at all. They could not help him, which was clear the moment he got in. They only profited from his suffering!

Sry for venting, but you triggered something. Not your fault, have a nice day

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jun 27, 2018, 04:06 Kajetan

necrosis wrote on Jun 26, 2018, 23:21:
People still use WinRAR?
Why not? But the more pressing question is ... who pays for WinRAR?

News Comments > Star Control Court Battle Brewing?
19. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 24, 2018, 07:25 Kajetan

nomoreshite wrote on Jun 24, 2018, 06:14:
They must have made millions from that shit and now come begging...they deserve to lose..
No, they probably didnt make millions off Skylanders. Activision did. Billions. And Activision is well known for using every trick in the book to skim off agreed royalties or not pay royalties at all.

News Comments > It Came from E3 2018, Part 8
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 16, 2018, 06:38 Kajetan

Qbex . wrote on Jun 16, 2018, 04:32:
Nah, Australian Board of Classification mob just outright refuse to classify certain themes like they refused Hotline Miami 2. Because you know games are for children mkay. To this day I cannot buy it anywhere, gog, humble or steam they all bend over and comply.
Just use VPN and be done with these assholes

News Comments > Wreckfest Wreleased
7. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 15, 2018, 08:10 Kajetan

HoSpanky wrote on Jun 15, 2018, 01:10:
The game is BONKERS physics-heavy, and expects quite a bit out of your CPU.
Physics calculations nowadays are made on the GPU, not the CPU.

News Comments > Steam Ending Windows XP and Vista Support
16. Re: Steam Ending Windows XP and Vista Support Jun 13, 2018, 01:31 Kajetan

StingingVelvet wrote on Jun 12, 2018, 22:19:
Fallout 3 runs fine on Win7+, that's a ghost story.
It's not. There are problems with Win7+. GOG uses a fan fix for their version of Fallout 3 to ensure maximum compatability.

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
34. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 11, 2018, 14:11 Kajetan

Blade Runner was a Film Noir. The book "Do Androids dream of electric sheep" had not anything to do with cyberpunk. The movie had nothing to do with cyberpunk. The first cyberpunk novel i read was Gibsons "Neuromancer" two years later.

But now, over 30 years later, Blade Runner is suddenly "Cyberpunk". I dont get it. Why?

News Comments > Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jun 11, 2018, 10:51 Kajetan

HorrorScope wrote on Jun 11, 2018, 10:42:
It's getting hammered for not being as dark as they were lead to believe. I guess they are thinking of a world with no sun.
Its getting hammered from people who think that Blade Runner is Cyberpunk. Sadly many film makers and illustrators after Blade Runner adopted its Film Noir, 1940s-ArtDeco-Look for cyberpunk settings.

Nobody has read any cyberpunk novels, but everyone knows that it has to be "dark".

*sigh*

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
14. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 4, 2018, 09:31 Kajetan

Slick wrote on Jun 3, 2018, 20:19:
I think that 3D without glasses is the wrong approach.
Because i get headaches from this stupid glasses i beg to differ ... i couldnt finish Avatar in the cinema, had to wait for the Bluray release to watch the last hour. Tried 3D again with Rouge One, could not finish because of headaches.

News Comments > Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Free Weekend
3. Re: Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Free Weekend Jun 1, 2018, 04:34 Kajetan

Numinar wrote on Jun 1, 2018, 03:46:
There should be plenty of noobs to play against given how “realism” is so imortant to people these days.
Should be, but aren't. Because not many gamer do really want "Realism" in their games. There is a reason why the simulation gerne is a small niche. People want a realistic looking game, not realistic gameplay. Just look at the reactions from the BF5 trailer. Battlefield is still an arcade shooter, with bunnyhoppers and people jumping out of airplanes to fire bazookas at other airplanes. But is has to PRETEND to be realistic.

2589 Comments. 130 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo