Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2345 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve
46. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 19, 2016, 07:06 Kajetan

Rigs wrote on Sep 18, 2016, 22:33:
He has a site, a flourishing YT channel and years of gaming journalism experience.
He did not have a flourishing YT channel, he has a flourishing Patreon account. Youtube is just the place where he dumps his videos, he does not make any cent from that. He makes his living through Patreon contributions.

One thing the Romines are getting wrong ALL THE TIME

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

22. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 17, 2016, 15:19 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 15:01:
So they have the right to sue anyone ...
They do. They do have the right to sue anyone for any reason they can think of. They do not have the right to force a judge to make a case out of every lawsuit they file. There has to be at least "something" valid to even acknowledge that there MIGHT be a case.

13. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 17, 2016, 14:24 Kajetan

Overon wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 14:14:
I want to see how far Valve will go to fight on behalf of their users againts the subpoenas.
My guess ... not very far.

3. Re: Digital Homicide Sues Steam Users; Gets Dropped by Valve Sep 17, 2016, 13:16 Kajetan

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 17, 2016, 13:12:
Is that a joke?
Not inside of their cozy reality distortion field. Outside of it ... yes!

News Comments > BioShock Remastered Fixes
15. Re: BioShock Remastered Fixes Sep 17, 2016, 09:43 Kajetan

Acleacius wrote on Sep 16, 2016, 19:07:
Of course still no complete edition of Bioshock Infinite for the PC. <asshats> Biting
Why should there be one? The Infinite Remastered brings only the console versions up to the already existing PC standard.

News Comments > etc.
15. Re: etc. Sep 15, 2016, 08:24 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 05:23:
Wasn't it patched up years later into something decent? I thought I read that somewhere...
There is a fan patch, but as far as fan patches can go without access to the code ... the game's still a mess.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
19. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 15, 2016, 07:32 Kajetan

thecakeisalie wrote on Sep 15, 2016, 05:59:
Corporations, especially large ones, don't care about ethics, just profit.
We know that already. Doesnt change the fact, that this behaviour isnt correct.

News Comments > etc.
8. Re: etc. Sep 14, 2016, 13:41 Kajetan

Verno wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 13:30:
Hellgate: London had so much potential
Dont remind me ...

But at least we had flagshipped.com. That was a funny, sometimes tragically funny read.

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Sep 14, 2016, 12:48 Kajetan

Kxmode wrote on Sep 14, 2016, 12:47:
Well, there's Runic. They made Torchlight with Diablo alumni and former Blizz employees. Pretty successful project.
Runic was founded by people who jumped the Flagship before it sank.

News Comments > etc.
3. Re: etc. Sep 14, 2016, 12:40 Kajetan

Remember the last studio, founded by dev celebrities departing from Blizzard, being richly funded from the start without having a proper project?

Ahh, yes, Flagship Studios! Oh boy, those were funny days

News Comments > Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10
19. Re: Halo 5 Forge for Windows 10 Sep 9, 2016, 04:34 Kajetan

|RaptoR| wrote on Sep 9, 2016, 04:11:
Your entire post history is angry nerd rage wharrgarbl. You lost credibility years ago and most people here pity you.
Him being most of the time some angry bitter dude does NOT invalidate his critic of Microsofts abysmal policy of shutting down and neglecting services, rendering purchases no longer usable.

Its not only games. Remember "Plays for sure"? Microsofts DRM for Music downloads? One day they simply canceled the service and all music which had this DRM incorporated did no longer played for sure.

There is a valid reason people get upset with MS regarding these topics: MS simply has a TERRIBLE track record.

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released
14. Re: GeForce Experience 3.0 Released Sep 8, 2016, 05:36 Kajetan

Suppa7 wrote on Sep 8, 2016, 05:24:
You and most people already showed them you'll take it up the ass, MMO's then steam, then origin, then uplay. Did gamers stop buying these games? Nope. Did they rationalise the trampling of their rights? Yep.
By throwing everything together you create no argument, but a steaming pile of ...

The connectivity to other players is essential for an MMO. There is no MMO without connectivity, the connectivity creates the MMO.

Steam offers much added value to soften it's weak DRM. Still, i dont buy full price, only low sale prices.

Origin and uPlay do NOT offer more or better value than Steam, so both clients are getting well deserved flak. They are useless.

Mandatory accounts for Geforce experience do offer what to players? Gifts and raffles? Colored glass shards and booze? Blankets with smallpox?

News Comments > GeForce Experience 3.0 Released
4. Re: GeForce Experience 3.0 Released Sep 7, 2016, 20:23 Kajetan

NotOneOfUs wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 20:05:
Woah, I need confirmation on this. You can't use Shadowplay offline? That would be a killer for me. Holding off till I hear more.
You actually need a Nvidia account, Google or Facebook login to use Geforce Experience. A login is mandatory. If you do not register one of these accounts with Geforce Experience, you CANNOT use its features.

I just uninstalled this piece of crap.

News Comments > Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Released
11. Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Released Sep 1, 2016, 13:36 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Sep 1, 2016, 11:49:
The devs never fixed it because there "was no money", ...
THQ had no interest in supporting TQIT, the studio itself wasnt allowed to fix the addon.

So you'll forgive me for not spending another dime on their promises.
Understandable. But ... its gone, its fixed now. Go, download a copy and try it yourself.

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection Videos
8. Re: BioShock: The Collection Videos Aug 29, 2016, 01:36 Kajetan

SlimRam wrote on Aug 29, 2016, 00:47:
I'm guessing this is more for the console crowd than anything?
Well ... there are enough PC players who would like to have an updated version of Bioshock 1/2 with proper widescreen/FOV support without config fiddling AND without constant crashes on modern Windows OS. 1 & 2 may run well on a Win 8/10 machine ... or not. I had troubles during a replay of Bioshock 2, especially with the Minerva addon.

News Comments > BioShock: The Collection Videos
1. Re: BioShock: The Collection Videos Aug 28, 2016, 13:38 Kajetan

Only the console versions of Bioshock Infinite are getting an upgrade, enhancing its graphics to the level the PC version already had three years ago.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
10. Re: Steam Top 10 Aug 22, 2016, 14:59 Kajetan

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 21, 2016, 18:11:
And NMS doesn't deserve to even be on that list imo...
Remember the days when Call of Duty DOMINATED the Steam charts. Things are getting better step by step.

Also, we dont know how high the return rate is on NMS. It might be that they loose three, four copies for every ten copies they sell. Might be not.

News Comments > Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
15. Re: Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation Aug 20, 2016, 15:15 Kajetan

Total-Khaos wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 13:21:
100% guaranteed to be on consoles after release. You don't invest in something this grand and put all your eggs in one basket - meaning the PC.
All private backers havent invested to reach a maximum of potential consumers. And there are no traditional investors, who just want to make money.

Companies often use controllers in public presentations, because staff can easier and faster react to the presenter. Visitors of the booth played the current alpha with M/K and Joystick setup.

News Comments > TOXIKK & Free Trial Next Month
4. Re: TOXIKK & Free Trial Next Month Aug 20, 2016, 11:49 Kajetan

Rilcon wrote on Aug 20, 2016, 09:07:
So, it's basically Unreal Tournament but made today?
The way they describe it and the "demo". Yes. It it UT done today.

I say that as a good thing.
It is.

Sadly i got so bad at playing anything remotely fast, that it really will be like UT, when you just started with MP shooters and got your ass kicked all over

News Comments > No Man's Sky Released
1. Re: No Man's Sky Released Aug 12, 2016, 18:47 Kajetan

*yawn*  

2345 Comments. 118 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo