Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:

User information for Kajetan

Real Name Kajetan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 6, 2004, 13:18
Total Comments 2636 (Senior)
User ID 20106

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > System Shock Video
11. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 21, 2019, 07:55 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Mar 20, 2019, 20:57:
I want the horrific wrench weilding abominations from SS2.
Then wait for a remake of SS2. This is SS1

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives "PROCOMPETITIVE"
17. Re: Epic's Sweeney Calls Exclusives Mar 18, 2019, 13:32 Kajetan

HoSpanky wrote on Mar 18, 2019, 13:10:
Exclusives have been around forever, and you all act like the Epic store somehow is doing something new.
It certainly has nothing to do with Sweeney critizing closed plattforms, walled gardens and forced exclusives over the years. He crapped all over the Apple Store. Microsofts UWP, VR manufacturers and their software exclusives ... but now, when he does it, it's all good and rainbows and unicorns.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 15, 2019, 11:01 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Mar 15, 2019, 10:15:
Games are for escapism, not pushing your warped social agenda.
Games are for everything the player wants. When you dont want "politics in your game", then stay away from games which include politics.

But dont speak for everyone ...

News Comments > Into the Black
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 12, 2019, 07:56 Kajetan

El Pit wrote on Mar 12, 2019, 05:25:
Because Netflix picks up everything all the other streaming services rejected?
Have you ever searched the deep and dusty vaults of Prime? The complete Asylum mockbuster catalogue and other utter crap.

News Comments > Siege of Centauri Announced
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 8, 2019, 09:15 Kajetan

Slashman wrote on Mar 8, 2019, 06:55:
Not to mention that it looks really cheap...not Dungeon of the Endless kind of cute and cheap...just cheap.
It looks like some Ashes maps, quickly thrown together with the map editor, just to show a tower defense concept.

News Comments > Valve Layoffs
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 8, 2019, 03:11 Kajetan

SMITE wrote on Mar 7, 2019, 23:45:
This is in spite of a certain segment of the population who seem to be cheering for its demise.
This is only a reaction to the frantic and delusional hype which made VR THE NEXT BIG THING. No, VR is not the next big thing. It's only a very useful and capable tool for specific purposes and NOT the upcoming entertainment juggernaut it was supposed to be, according to a lot of marketeers and fan boys, who believed in this hype.

News Comments > Diablo on GOG.com, More Blizzard Classics to Follow
6. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 7, 2019, 10:37 Kajetan

Burrito of Peace wrote on Mar 7, 2019, 09:54:
Dune 2000 and Emperor: Battle for Dune again on a modern system.
Dune 2000 works pretty good on modern systems. A problem is only the old 16bit setup on the CD, which does not like anything newer than Windows XP But you can use OpenRA or the GruntMods Edition of Dune2000.

Emperor on the other hand ... this requires some heavy patching.

News Comments > 3D Realms' QUAKE-Engine Shooter Reveal Tomorrow
3. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Mar 7, 2019, 07:20 Kajetan

Wesp5 wrote on Mar 7, 2019, 03:38:
Didn't they want to make another Build engine game too? So where is that...
Ion Maiden does well, new content is added from time to time to the EarlyAccess version and they work towards a release in Q2 2019.

According to a dev, most maps are finished, a few remain to be finalized.

News Comments > GOG.com Announces GOG Direct to Account
2. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 27, 2019, 10:52 Kajetan

RedEye9 wrote on Feb 27, 2019, 10:19:
Has anyone found the list of Selected Third Party Platforms?

Please contact them there and they’ll be happy to help

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
9. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 20, 2019, 04:08 Kajetan

Beamer wrote on Feb 19, 2019, 17:42:
Why don't you?
Because there is no proof. Not even fake ones like back in the days before the Iraq War. Sure, Huawei does not care about trading with countries like Iran, but everything else is just made up. Not even Great Britain, the USA's lapdog, wants to ban Huawei hardware.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 19, 2019, 17:11 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Feb 19, 2019, 12:07:
The US doesn't need to crush you, Huawei. Nobody cares if you sell your bullshit in China.

It's just not getting sold HERE anymore.
And another one who believes all this propaganda shit.

News Comments > THQ Nordic Acquires Warhorse Studios & 18POINT2
2. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Feb 13, 2019, 11:01 Kajetan

Parallax Abstraction wrote on Feb 13, 2019, 10:41:
Thought THQ Nordic was a good fit for Warhorse. Then I saw it was their Deep Silver division who bought them. i.e. the "Let's make Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusive" people. Ugh.
You think that Deep Silver can make descisions which go against the wishes of the parent company? Nordic is fine with the Epic deal.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Feb 12, 2019, 01:37 Kajetan

jdreyer wrote on Feb 12, 2019, 00:46:
I don't agree with much that this administration does, but this is a good call.
Why? There is NO proof whatsoever. Not even fake ones like in the days before the Iraq war.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Jan 28, 2019, 07:57 Kajetan

Wallshadows wrote on Jan 27, 2019, 16:37:
I vicariously enjoy ST:D through Red Letter Media. Seems like the best way to go about it.
I enjoy DIS by watching it

News Comments > Steam Tackling Store Discoverability Again
9. Re: Steam Tackling Store Discoverability Again Jan 15, 2019, 09:40 Kajetan

Prez wrote on Jan 15, 2019, 09:01:
Now if you would stop robbing developers (particularly indies) blind that'd be great.
What? What are you talking about?

News Comments > DMCA Notice Freezes Star Control Origins in Carbonite
1. Re: DMCA Notice Freezes Star Control Origins in Carbonite Jan 1, 2019, 12:44 Kajetan

Still available on GOG.  

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Video
10. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 28, 2018, 18:46 Kajetan

Osc8r wrote on Dec 28, 2018, 17:57:
Are their ingame sounds that bad they have to hide them with shitty music?
This is STILL a work in progress, nothing is final. Release date is end of next year. Until then, please refrain from speculating

News Comments > SIGIL Trailer and Q&A
2. Re: SIGIL Trailer and Q&A Dec 11, 2018, 07:44 Kajetan

Timmeh wrote on Dec 10, 2018, 20:29:
I was like "WOW" he really made some nice new levels. That's some impressive stuff.
Romeros Levels are amongst the best of Doom 1 and 2. And two years ago, he released a single map, which was way better than most user maps ever since.

He still is an excellent level designer.

News Comments > Star Citizen Engine Lawsuit May End
20. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 9, 2018, 12:59 Kajetan

Creston wrote on Dec 9, 2018, 11:33:
So if I sign a contract with someone to use their product and to promote it, I can then just say "Yeah but I went with another product, so it's not valid anymore!" That seems very odd.
No, it isnt.

As long as i use Engine X, i will promote Engine X. But when i switch engines, which i am contractually allowed, i dont have to promote Engine X anymore, because i do not use it anymore.

Which, according to the judge, is what the contract says. Crytek has to make better contracts if they want to prevent licensees from using another engine.

News Comments > DayZ Leaves Early Access Next Week
5. Re: Skyrim Creation Club Launches with Survival Mode Dec 7, 2018, 04:00 Kajetan

Muscular Beaver wrote on Dec 6, 2018, 21:28:
To think that the mod had close to 1 million players at one point and now essentially is dead and the standalone also only has a few thousand players left...
Well, I guess thats normal if you die to a cold because you were in the rain for 5 minutes or starve to death 5 hours after you ate so much that you almost vomited.
Not being the center of a hype can be very advantageous. You have a dedicated player bas. Word of mouth can bring in a small and steady influx of new players, who are interetest in the game becasue of the game and not because everynone is playing it. The game therefore isnt full of shitbags.

2636 Comments. 132 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo