Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Justin

Real Name Justin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Cabezone
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 3, 2004, 20:40
Total Comments 1091 (Pro)
User ID 20076

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - EverQuest II: Kingdom of Sky
4. Re: No subject Feb 21, 2006, 15:17 Cabezone

I pretty much agree with what he said. The graphics run poorly even on top end systems and it doesn't look very good to boot. Thier art director should get a good kick in the nuts.

"We're not the same, I'm an American, you're a sick a--hole." - William 'D-Fens' Foster

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
7. Re: PS3 Delay? Feb 19, 2006, 03:44 Cabezone

Sony has been going down the tubes for years. I beleive that their only profitable section is their console section. I also think that they have aimed too high with the PS3. I don't see how it can have all of those features and cost anywhere near what a 360 costs. Using the PS3 to pimp their consumer screwing blue ray is a mistake that I hope hurts them hard.

"We're not the same, I'm an American, you're a sick a--hole." - William 'D-Fens' Foster

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Commandos: Strike Force Demo
12. Re: No subject Feb 17, 2006, 15:31 Cabezone

I think that they said in an interview that there's no ccop.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch
13. No subject Feb 15, 2006, 15:09 Cabezone

Much like KOTOR 2, it's great the first 2/3 of the game. Then the story ends and it becomes hacknslash. The combat system is not great either, so the end of the game is quite a chore, especially if you didn't design a combat orientated character. However, the first 2/3 are pretty great.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Out of the Blue
55. Re: In other news. Feb 14, 2006, 16:11 Cabezone

I pretty sure that he was folling a bird in flight with his gun in a direction the thought was safe. When you're tracking a target like that you plan to pull the trigger at a certain point before you're actually looking at that point. The dude was supposedly walking in the firing arc and not the safe lane.

Or course it could be that Vader simply tracked the bird into the safe lane and blasted a guy who was where he was supposed to be. Only the people there will truly know what happened.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

33. No subject Feb 14, 2006, 14:50 Cabezone

When I was a senior high school I worked out a lot and was prety damn strong. I gain muscle very easily. I had a skinny ass friend who wanted to bulk up, so he started working out with me. Dude ate like 4000 calories a day, not garbage but a realativly balanced diet. He couldn't gain muscle to save his life. I think we were at it for like a year and he benched maybe 20 pounds more. Dude just couldn't gain any weight.

I figure if there's guys like himout there, I figure there's people who are the oppsosite.

Not me though, I'm fat because I eat too much.

This comment was edited on Feb 14, 14:52.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Lockdown
9. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2006, 15:19 Cabezone

The one before this one was very good. Unlike most games they are coop playable all the way through.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Half-Life 2: Episode 1 Facts
7. Re: No subject Feb 13, 2006, 15:16 Cabezone

I thought it was a very well put togethe game, but I don't see what all the excitement was about. Then again, it never really ran properly on any of my systems, the accursed sound skipping.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Space Empires V Delayed
10. Re: buddhist hot-dog vendor Feb 12, 2006, 20:42 Cabezone

Fry's is carrying it.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Dear Diaries - Halo 2 PC
3. Re: No subject Feb 11, 2006, 17:41 Cabezone

Well if they're all console ports over a year old, I don't think that many people will care.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

38. Re: No Feb 6, 2006, 20:35 Cabezone

I'm quite familiar with football, it sounds like more so than you. I also understand that the refs are doing the best they can and the game moves very fast, especially at eye level. The only ref close enough to make the call saw him push off, from his perspective. The other refs were too far away to make any kind of judgment on it. I never saw any replay that showed anything other than his hand on the DB's chest.

There were a lot of crappy calls that game, but that one was not one of them. I don't blame the refs for Seattle losing either, their receivers played like crap. One guy dropped at least 4 catchable balls and their #1 receiver should at least attempt to keep his feet inbounds.

This comment was edited on Feb 6, 20:37.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

28. Re: No Feb 6, 2006, 17:04 Cabezone

Wow I didn't realize there were other refs.....30 yards down the field.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

25. Re: No Feb 6, 2006, 15:33 Cabezone

From the angles the ref was at, it looked quite clear that he reached out an pushed the receiver with his right hand. That was the only replay I saw them show. Even if it looked like he didn't from some other angle, the ref only gets to see it from his.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Game Guidance
8. No subject Feb 6, 2006, 14:35 Cabezone

I guess those are all reasons against instancing, I've never really understood the draw of MMORPG's anyway, so I can't really tell the negatives of either way.

To me Planetside is a great idea, but the game itself sucked. Now if they could only make a massive BF1942 like that, with the europena theater mapped out...that'd be something to pay for. There is a game out there like that...too bad the game stinks.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

16. Re: No Feb 6, 2006, 14:13 Cabezone

I have never seen a receiver NOT make that movement when making such a drastic cut and change in direction.

Odd, I've seen receivers make hundreds of cuts without putting their hands on the DB.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

10. Re: No Feb 6, 2006, 12:06 Cabezone

If he didn't need to push off to make the catch, then he should know better than to make that motion. I blame the reciever for that one, the refs watch the game in full speed not in slomo replay.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Game Guidance
3. Re: No subject Feb 6, 2006, 12:04 Cabezone

Why do some people see the instancing as a negative? Do you prefer a line of people taking turns killing the dragon? Or is it better for each party to have their own dungeon?

I'd have to say that everyone getting their own dungeon is the way to go.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Dungeon Lords English Patch
8. No subject Feb 3, 2006, 15:07 Cabezone

I kinda liked it, had a lot of potential. The patch is supposed to pretty much finish the game, at least thats what I hear. I'll give it another try, it was kinda fun multiplayer.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

21. Re: EB Feb 3, 2006, 12:09 Cabezone

If you live near a Fry's, they have a pretty huge PC games section. They also stock older games, regularily keeping good(sometimes enven crappy) games on the shelf for 2+ years. It's really the only place left around here where you can acually browse PC games and not just come in and buy what came out this week.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

News Comments > Gold - Star Wars: Empire at War
3. No subject Feb 2, 2006, 14:59 Cabezone

I'll skip this, the demo didn't "do it" for me.

"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

1091 Comments. 55 pages. Viewing page 48.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo