Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2456 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > DOOM Uncut for Germany
43. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 27, 2016, 17:57 Kosumo

In your post that was removed (number 2 in the thread) what was it that you think got it removed?

Do you think it was wrong that it was removed?

Your post (number 37) would make me think that you have a problem with more than just the rapist and criminals with how you agree that 'those people' don't have the same values as you therefore they should go elsewhere.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

40. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 27, 2016, 16:09 Kosumo

bigspender wrote on Feb 27, 2016, 02:34:
Bingo! It's got nothing to do with nationality, citizenship status, gender or race. Yet people are still crying racism.

The only thing I'm judging people by is their actions and ideas, and it's not my fault that most of the rapists and criminals are form the same location. READ THAT AGAIN - I'M NOT SAYING THAT MOST PEOPLE FROM ONE LOCATION ARE CRIMINALS - I'm saying that most of the crimes were committed by people from the same location. There is a very big difference, although a lot of regressive leftists don't understand.

No, in your first post that was removed you made a very nasty snarky remark - i.e. you changed the word refuge to make it as thought all the refuges where rapist - by doing that you where milining a whole group of people due to the actions of a few.

It was a very hatefully thing to do yet you don't seem to see it like that.

Rapist and criminals are form all parts of the world, by foucsing on those only form one group, and then painting the whole of that group as rapists and criminals you are not helping the problem, what you are doing is stero typing and spreading hate.

You go on to then also sterotype anyone who seems not to agree with you view as 'regressive leftists'

24. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 15:06 Kosumo

"They are NOT like westerners...they do not have western values...and until that is realized...which it is by people that can think for themselves, things will go to pot. "

Yeah, but they are human beings.

Or are you saying that westerners are somehow better and we should not mix with those 'dirty' middle eastern people and just leave the refugees to their fate.

Hatefully sterotypes are far form where modern western people should be aiming to be.

Thinking like that and things will go to pot, Pol Pot

3. removed Feb 25, 2016, 00:49 Kosumo

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 25, 2016, 07:19.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Feb 14, 2016, 03:01 Kosumo

Hi Quinn, good review - nothing special or anything, but was put together very well and pretty much in line with my view of the game. (not that it has to be)

Thought your graphic where good and the pace of the editing was well done.

Video game review are a very satuatied market now but I found the quality for yours very good - I could tell you put in time in both playing the game and putting your footage together.

Keep it up

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2016, 15:47 Kosumo

El Pit wrote on Feb 13, 2016, 15:11:
There is actually one reason I can accept to pirate the game: if the game is not at all or only in a censored version available to you and cannot be gifted or in any other way activated by you. Which means: the idiots don't want to sell the game to you but to mostly everybody else. Then a pirated copy seems to be the only way you can play the game you would otherwise pay for.

Under that example, I would call it a 'bootleg' version not a 'pirated' one.

News Comments > Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers
15. Re: Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers Feb 12, 2016, 14:25 Kosumo

Beware of Chris Roberts grabby hands, he wants to grab all the money you have.

P.S. He is a very scummy clown

News Comments > Hatred Developer's New Greenlight
18. Re: Hatred Developer's New Greenlight Feb 11, 2016, 16:53 Kosumo

Do you have any qualifications to say that Cutter or are you just going on your feelings on this and the vague media reported '5-15%' figure and using it when it suits you?

This is no different than many other games that have been made over the years.

Do you find this worst than that time an AAA mainstream title had a section where you where suppost to shot people in an airport?

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
75. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Feb 3, 2016, 14:59 Kosumo

But is Derek your internet Daddy???

News Comments > Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month
62. Re: Star Citizen Becomes Two Games Next Month Feb 1, 2016, 16:40 Kosumo

News Comments > Evening Interviews
20. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 26, 2016, 17:22 Kosumo

It's a totally dodgy way to fund anything - selling in game items before the game is even made* - I don't hate on the game or the people trying to make it, I hate on the way they have chosen to fund it which, went form them saying they would be happy/make the game for about $20 million to them just standing there saying anything that would get them more money, working toward a budget as high as they can get without a plan of how they would make the game.

Christ Roberts is selling dreams while he KNOWS he is not going to deleiver on them, yet his grabby hand is always out.

Chris Roberts loved PC gaming so much he left it to make movies in Hollywood, when he failed at that, he returned to PC games, not because it was his true passion, otherwise he would not have left, but because he seen a chance to milk guilably fools with nestailga, for money so he would not have to get a really job.

As for how bad Sandi is, that's another story.

*for hundreds, if not thousands of dollars. - many times the price of a AAA game. (while also making out it's not pay to win!) and claiming its all donations! - SCUMMY SCUMMY LIAR

5. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 25, 2016, 23:31 Kosumo

I take it you have seen this article

Also, was Derek right when he said it was canncled?

3. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 25, 2016, 21:24 Kosumo

Hey CJ_Parker, just you watch them all jump out and totally agree with him .... CULT.  

2. Re: Evening Interviews Jan 25, 2016, 21:21 Kosumo

Hahahahahah so, yeah, about that "weeks not months' about Star Marine.

What a bunch of deceptive liars.

As if their 'mini PU' is anything like what they where saying Star Marine would be like.

Ok, but its ok because Christ Roberts waves his hands around while saying its ok.

He is a scummy liar, his wife is a scummy liar and his fat mate is a scummy liar.

As long as Chris gets to direct movies games with his wife (of which no one was aloud to know she was his wife for about 3 years - deceptive, lying couple) everything is alright for the fools who have handed over money.

106 million dollar joke - glad none of it is my money.

News Comments > FNaF World Pulled; Refunds Offered
1. Re: FNaF World Pulled; Refunds Offered Jan 25, 2016, 21:11 Kosumo

Is this DLC for Batman Arkham Knight?  

News Comments > Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed
8. Re: Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed Jan 2, 2016, 03:45 Kosumo

Sepharo wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 18:06:
Kosumo wrote on Jan 1, 2016, 17:55:
Got to love Rocky Horror

We have a statue of Riff Raff on our main street in town.

Riff Raff Statue cam

Yeah well we have Baphomet, Robocop, and a giant fist.

They are some cool statues.

Where the Riff Raff statue in Hamilton is used to be the video game arcade, Space World, where I feel in love with video games.

Plus as the youngest, and only boy in my extended family, my cosiuns and I would perform Rocky Horror songs at Christmas for the family.

News Comments > Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed
5. Re: Oculus Touch Controllers Delayed Jan 1, 2016, 17:55 Kosumo

Got to love Rocky Horror

We have a statue of Riff Raff on our main street in town.

Riff Raff Statue cam

News Comments > Red5 Misses Payroll
13. Re: Red5 Misses Payroll Dec 29, 2015, 02:07 Kosumo

'Two-way street'? You're saying that when people are NOT being paid for that they have done?

That's a fucked up way to look at things mate.

Employers have a responsibility to pay for work done ... end of story.

If they don't have the money or know they are not gonna have the money they need to lay people off - not get them to do work and then not pay them.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
28. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Dec 26, 2015, 15:42 Kosumo

Scheherazade, you contradict yourself just like how RSI does.

You say you can play 2.1 without crashes, you say it is more stable than 2.0, you then go on to say PTU is a snapshot and non-PTU (2.0) is stable. Then go on to explain that that is not always true.

That's all fine, but why then would they release it to a wider player base? YOLO is a dumb reason for anything.

By them opening it to a wider player base, and baiting them in with the mention of the Freelance, they are undermining them self's.

They even say how the PTU server are more restricted, yet here they are enticing more players to give it a try, hince, making those who would use it for bug hunting potential having to wait/miss out.

This is poor management.

As to the Star Marine issue, why then did they make the effort (which they clearly did, at some expense)?

So you don't see a need for Star Marine, well at some point Chris Roberts did - and I say that point was so that they could work on that aspect of the FPS gameplay, he was selling it up like a tactical squad shooter like SWAT or something.

I have only watched a few (maybe 90 mins total) videos of the 2.0 since it came out - I've been away working a lot - but I've yet to see any footage of people ingaging in any kind of FPS play that is anything like what Chris Roberts was talking about a year ago, in fact, I've seen no FPS shoot outs. At best I've seen a person shot their gun!

How are they going to develop their FPS gameplay if no one is testing it?

As to Arena Commander, did they use that to help refine the space fighting because from all I ever seen (it was like turrents in space, lame as) and read, very few people where happy with it and thing that people complained/disliked about it to CIG where not addressed. It was nothing more than a place where people could accutly use their internet spaceships, therefore helping to sell internet spaceships. Nothing more.

News Comments > New Star Citizen Alpha
14. Re: New Star Citizen Alpha Dec 26, 2015, 01:15 Kosumo

I did not twist his words, those are two quotes straight form the announcement.

Can't you read? (really - who am I to say that, I'm shit at reading! )

The way I read that announcement (above, in the topic of the thread) is they are trying to build excitement for that new release of Star Citizen Alpha 2.1.0.

Fair enough.

They state how "We know some of you really want to check out the flight-ready Freelancer", which people have paid money for ($125usd - a lot of money, more than a cupply of completed AAA games).

They are totally telling those people that they can!

They then, a few pharagraphs later say "PTU is not about “early access” to content; it’s intended for actual testing of features, content, and updates"

It's classic RSI double speak.

The "2.0 Alpha" is far from stable, yet here they are rolling out a test "2.1.0 Alpha" to the PTU with more content in it rather than getting what they have got, "2.0" more stable.

It's the continuing of disorganized production.

And the 'tease' of the Freelancer is just there to keep people putting more money into it.

Case in point - Star Marine - they did not say nothing about it even after it was months behind when they said it was to come out as a "module", when they did say something it was "days not months" then after months its, 'oh, yeah, well not now, we are changing plans, its part of 2.0 now!'

Deceptive marketing all the way.

If they where really just after feed back form the PTU, why not keep the numbers allowed into the PTU down like they did before? Just those who do give them feed back? - Cos they want to hype with another ship being added to game.

When can people invite other people into their hangars? That was ment to happen years ago - that's why people brought stuff to put in their hangars so that when they invited people into them, they could show off, now they just talk about what is in their hangars or make youtube videos about it.

The list goes on.

What about when Chris was saying more money would help to get more in game without it slowing down the rate at which it would be made?

I'm not twisting anybodies words, Chris Roberts is twisting what he says to be everything to everyone while having no plan of how he is going to make it happen.

He just wants your money so he can spend it on playing Hollywood director with his wantabe actress wife.

His live stream video of him playing the game a few days ago says it all.

2456 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo