Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2468 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Interviews
3. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 8, 2016, 04:06 Kosumo

The whole thing is blubbery, it's all the whales.

Total bunch of fools getting taken for a ride.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 7, 2016, 21:48 Kosumo

SPACE WEED!  

News Comments > Into the Black
22. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2016, 00:44 Kosumo

Hey, It's fine, I'm not getting to a huge debate about it.

If you wish to think it was something other that a blockbuster movie form the 80's that done well all over the world with people of all ages (including kids, nence the follow up toys and cartoons) fine.

If you think the new movie should be aimed at only people from that time and a seruois movie while the oringal was a comedy, woot to you.

I'm sure that it will do well with the group that Sony is aiming it at.

It's just my opinion on the matter.

20. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2016, 00:27 Kosumo

But it was a family movie.

How old where you when you seen it?

They sold toys (heaps of them) It became a kids cartoon show.

Angry Joe is like his name - Angry, it's what he does (did not look to me like he was every going to like it.)

The page I like to also likes to the page you said - the movie was still rated PG (at lest here in New Zealand)

This comment was edited on Mar 4, 2016, 00:33.

18. Re: Into the Black Mar 4, 2016, 00:04 Kosumo

nin wrote on Mar 3, 2016, 22:11:
Kosumo wrote on Mar 3, 2016, 21:52:
Please tell me why the first one was not family film. I'm intreaged!

Dana being forceably possessed by a demon and turning into a fuck bunny? What age would you say is appropriate to see that? I would think, if it was released today, that would qualify as PG13.

When you say "family film" I'm thinking pixar. Maybe our definitions are crossed there.

Ghostbusters 1984 was a family comedy rated PG.

Nothing about Dana being a "fuck bunny" was un-PG.

The new Ghostbusters is being made for families, not for just for the nostalga of the 35+ male demographic.

If its not for you fine, but the way now people think they know how it should be - without seeing the final movie in its whole - is just sad.

You don't want to see, don't go - I myself wont be going but I think many families will and I think that that is their target market (just like the oringinal)

They are not making this just for the 'nostalga male "I think Dana was a fuck bunny" crowd'

Joe looks at things as a 35+ male (like most of us) and also he is far from right all the time.

By all means, you guys keep hating and pooing it, I don't think Sony will care.

12. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2016, 21:52 Kosumo

What makes you think it was not a family film?

For doing 'road cross duty' as a 12 year old, we where taken to Ghostbusters 2 - are you saying my school and the police took us to a non family movie?

Please tell me why the first one was not family film. I'm intreaged!

10. Re: Into the Black Mar 3, 2016, 21:34 Kosumo

Well excuse them if they thinking that there is plenty of people under 25 years of age who have not seen the original and maybe keen to see a new, of their time, version of the story.

Grumpy old men are here for sure.

P.S. can you guys not see things for other peoples point of view? - i.e. this is a family film for TODAYS families, (like the oringnil) not 30-45 year old geeks.

News Comments > Rock Band 4 PC Crowdfunding
1. Re: Rock Band 4 PC Crowdfunding Mar 1, 2016, 21:56 Kosumo

Your joking? ahahhahahahahhahhahahahahahhaha hehehehajjahah ahahhahh  

7. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 1, 2016, 02:28 Kosumo

NicklePop wrote on Feb 29, 2016, 21:39:
Most of you who have already commented are clinically insane.

I have yet to comment but if calling scummy Chris Roberts a money grabbing conman makes me clinically insane, please, bring me my new jacket. Crazy

News Comments > Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous
1166. Re: Spaceship Ahoy - Elite: Dangerous Feb 27, 2016, 23:42 Kosumo

No one tell Sepharo but I'm trying for the third time for the last post!  

General Discussion > Blue's News Not Diplaying Properly - Safari
4. Re: Blue's News Not Diplaying Properly - Safari Feb 27, 2016, 23:20 Kosumo

Hi long time reader slippryJ71, I for one welcome you and wish you to now feel free to post comments about whatever you want now you have made an account!

Welcome fellow Bluenews reader

News Comments > DOOM Uncut for Germany
45. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 27, 2016, 19:34 Kosumo

That's very dishonest of you Julio, I never reported anyone, I rebutted bigspenders removed post 2 with my own post 3 that was most likely removed due to quoting his hatefully slur.

Maybe no one reported it and Blue removed it on his own.

As for your stating I am clearly a racist due to that quote (post 24 in reply to post 23), well I could be but not due to your dishonest quoting, what you just done is very cowardly, the whole quote is -

Or are you saying that westerners are somehow better and we should not mix with those 'dirty' middle eastern people and just leave the refugees to their fate.

Which I believe has a very diffent meaning to how you have dishonestly quoted it out of context.

Shamefully, some people around here seem to think that way.

Very disappointing behaviour from a long term member of Bluesnews.

43. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 27, 2016, 17:57 Kosumo

In your post that was removed (number 2 in the thread) what was it that you think got it removed?

Do you think it was wrong that it was removed?

Your post (number 37) would make me think that you have a problem with more than just the rapist and criminals with how you agree that 'those people' don't have the same values as you therefore they should go elsewhere.

40. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 27, 2016, 16:09 Kosumo

bigspender wrote on Feb 27, 2016, 02:34:
Bingo! It's got nothing to do with nationality, citizenship status, gender or race. Yet people are still crying racism.

The only thing I'm judging people by is their actions and ideas, and it's not my fault that most of the rapists and criminals are form the same location. READ THAT AGAIN - I'M NOT SAYING THAT MOST PEOPLE FROM ONE LOCATION ARE CRIMINALS - I'm saying that most of the crimes were committed by people from the same location. There is a very big difference, although a lot of regressive leftists don't understand.

No, in your first post that was removed you made a very nasty snarky remark - i.e. you changed the word refuge to make it as thought all the refuges where rapist - by doing that you where milining a whole group of people due to the actions of a few.

It was a very hatefully thing to do yet you don't seem to see it like that.

Rapist and criminals are form all parts of the world, by foucsing on those only form one group, and then painting the whole of that group as rapists and criminals you are not helping the problem, what you are doing is stero typing and spreading hate.

You go on to then also sterotype anyone who seems not to agree with you view as 'regressive leftists'

24. Re: DOOM Uncut for Germany Feb 25, 2016, 15:06 Kosumo

"They are NOT like westerners...they do not have western values...and until that is realized...which it is by people that can think for themselves, things will go to pot. "

Yeah, but they are human beings.

Or are you saying that westerners are somehow better and we should not mix with those 'dirty' middle eastern people and just leave the refugees to their fate.

Hatefully sterotypes are far form where modern western people should be aiming to be.

Thinking like that and things will go to pot, Pol Pot

3. removed Feb 25, 2016, 00:49 Kosumo

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Feb 25, 2016, 07:19.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Feb 14, 2016, 03:01 Kosumo

Hi Quinn, good review - nothing special or anything, but was put together very well and pretty much in line with my view of the game. (not that it has to be)

Thought your graphic where good and the pace of the editing was well done.

Video game review are a very satuatied market now but I found the quality for yours very good - I could tell you put in time in both playing the game and putting your footage together.

Keep it up

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
6. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Feb 13, 2016, 15:47 Kosumo

El Pit wrote on Feb 13, 2016, 15:11:
There is actually one reason I can accept to pirate the game: if the game is not at all or only in a censored version available to you and cannot be gifted or in any other way activated by you. Which means: the idiots don't want to sell the game to you but to mostly everybody else. Then a pirated copy seems to be the only way you can play the game you would otherwise pay for.

Under that example, I would call it a 'bootleg' version not a 'pirated' one.

News Comments > Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers
15. Re: Star Citizen's Discount Package for Backers Feb 12, 2016, 14:25 Kosumo

Beware of Chris Roberts grabby hands, he wants to grab all the money you have.

P.S. He is a very scummy clown

News Comments > Hatred Developer's New Greenlight
18. Re: Hatred Developer's New Greenlight Feb 11, 2016, 16:53 Kosumo

Do you have any qualifications to say that Cutter or are you just going on your feelings on this and the vague media reported '5-15%' figure and using it when it suits you?

This is no different than many other games that have been made over the years.

Do you find this worst than that time an AAA mainstream title had a section where you where suppost to shot people in an airport?

2468 Comments. 124 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo