Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
San Diego, CA 07/23

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2448 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen EVA Video
11. Re: Star Citizen EVA Video Apr 9, 2016, 18:44 Kosumo

People here are impressed with that?

It was shit, GTA V form years ago has much better interactive animation.

Why is it that the player model can not walk on the underside of the platform - what makes the top side so special?

The 'jetting' coming out of noiseless that are not connected to the model AND going thought a gun model?

The model itself is super stiff as fuck and the ragdoll having no 'life' to it.

Can someone tell me what they see in it because I'm not seeing anything impressive.

P.S. The first person stuff looked shit too.

Art direction looks shit.

The whole thing is looking average at best yet they have MADE over 110 million dollars - what a scam.

Well done scummy Roberts

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Beamdog on Siege of Dragonspear Complaints
31. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 7, 2016, 16:07 Kosumo

UttiniDaKilrJawa wrote on Apr 7, 2016, 14:13:

Another thing I don't understand is when developers put some of these different types of characters in a game, why announce it to everybody that this character is <insert favorite sexual minority here>. Just write the character and give them the qualities that you want from whichever sexually diverse group you choose, but don't announce it. Just let the writing and the character speak for themselves, while letting the audience make up their own mind as to what this character may or may not be. If they even mentally stumble down road.

The problem here is that it was very appearent when you looked at the character sheet and could see now they had chosen one sex under gender then tried to rub that out and chosen the out

News Comments > DOOM Open Beta Next Week; DLC/Season Pass Plans
2. Re: DOOM Open Beta Next Week; DLC/Season Pass Plans Apr 6, 2016, 18:58 Kosumo

Paid DLC for multiplayer is always a bad idea (unless it's just cosmetic stuff - but maps? ALWAYS a bad idea)  

News Comments > Bus Simulator 16 DLC
7. Re: Bus Simulator 16 DLC Apr 6, 2016, 18:04 Kosumo

I'm waiting for them to go back to WW2, this game has suck since they moved to the modern era.

I mean, what's with letting those black people sit at the front of the bus!!

News Comments > Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Next Week
11. Re: Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Next Week Apr 6, 2016, 01:52 Kosumo

^^^^^^^^
Trollbashing

News Comments > Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Next Week
1. Re: Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop Next Week Apr 5, 2016, 20:52 Kosumo

Well, some people will enjoy it I'd think - those who like there Fallout with a lot of Minecraft in it.

Don't think it really for the hardcore Fallout player.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2016, 21:18 Kosumo

Did it conclude the discussion?

Because, out of nowhere, today, in post four of this thread you posted how it was already making prices of stuff go up (or in that case dropping the level of discount you may receive).

I'd say you wish for the discussion to continue.

As for people bring 'bible study' and religion into it - what the fuck - your religious beliefs does not have any place in what is at best a political matter.

You are free to live however you wish - but you are not free to bring religion into political matters - please for the sake of humanity, keep them apart - that shit has and is killing way to many people.

Do you wish to make your current view clear, are you in support of this minimum wage rise? (because your post form the other day made it very clear you where bitter about it)

15. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 4, 2016, 17:44 Kosumo

Nucas wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 16:41:
RedEye9 wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 16:17:
Kxmode wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 15:24:
RedEye9 wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 15:15:
Bodolza wrote on Apr 4, 2016, 13:19:
It's incremental and it starts at 5%. Labor at a restaurant is typically 30% of running expenses, so that minimum wage increase is increasing their costs around 2%, and it doesn't even go into effect until next year. You're "really awesome" restaurant is clearly using this as an excuse to screw over its customers.
^^^ So this. ^^^

They were probably looking for a way to decrease their discount cards and now they can blame it on taxes.
Some customers will never grasp the bigger picture.

Since you appear adamant about instigating another foul-mouthed conflict I'll drop this headline in your lap and let you ponder the potential ramifications; aka the bigger picture.
You're in full agreement with the higher minimum wage, get over yourself.

i recall that he's brought up before he's some kind of software developer who doesn't make much more than this and resents that the underclasses are now on equal footing with him since their jobs "don't warrant a living wage", unlike his.

He also framed it as though it was for the best for the minim wage earners so that they would 'better themselves' to earn more, now he's doing the 'it will raise the prices of stuff'.

He's all over the place why, but he is totally against this rise for them. It's strange why he would be against offering support for the weakest (strange to me anyway - commen amongst some people)

Also - what bullshit is it that take this law change till 2022 until it is fully in place?

News Comments > Fool Me Twice 2016
3. Re: Fool Me Twice, 2016 Apr 1, 2016, 23:27 Kosumo

Oh yeah, there are already Star Citizens begging for them to sell this for real.  

News Comments > Far Cry Primal Free Survival Mode Plans
4. Re: Far Cry Primal Free Survival Mode Plans Mar 31, 2016, 04:33 Kosumo

Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2016, 01:53:
PHJF wrote on Mar 30, 2016, 23:44:
Bold plan for a game in which you can remote pilot an owl as if it was a drone.

I just played without using it.

I did ride my tiger all the time, though.

Are you shooting at the walls of heartache, bang bang, you are the warrior?

LOL - old man Cutter

56. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 29, 2016, 19:02 Kosumo

I'd rather have Cutters view than the view that is it is good to keep the min-wage people down just to make yourself feel good because you have moved passed that point.

Can't see how that view is 'filth' unless you are bitter at other peoples lives.

Kxmode's views should be taken with a total sceptic view since at one stage he had given almost $1000 to Chris Roberts and Clown Imparium Games just based on dreams.

His judgement is far form sound.

There have been many good post here about how paying those on the minimum wage more is a good thing for the economy and society, I hope that it many have swayed some peoples opinions.

News Comments > DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown
18. Re: DayZ DirectX 11 Improvements Shown Mar 26, 2016, 17:41 Kosumo

This game is nearly as big a scam as Star Citizen (at lest this one they did not sell people in game 'concepts' of items for five times the price of a retail AAA game)

When this was anounched, they sold over 1.5 million early access passes to this game at $35 - that's over $50,000,000 dollars worth, and now, years later, when I tried it two weeks ago for about an hour - there where no Zombies???? WTF!

Rocket jumped ship and returned to New Zealand where he keeps complaining that the government and local government wont give him more and more tax payers money - they have already given him plenty of tax breaks. (Like scummy Chris Roberts and his UK and Germen studios)

Bohemia really dropped the ball on this.

News Comments > Op Ed
20. Re: Op Ed Mar 21, 2016, 18:28 Kosumo

Bitmap Brothers, Team 17  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 20, 2016, 21:22 Kosumo

Quinn wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 19:58:
JohnBirshire wrote on Mar 20, 2016, 15:30:
I have been having a blast playing The Culling. It is one of the most intense games I've played in a very long time. Not for the feint of heart though, you have to be really good to survive a 16 player FFA. If you're below average or average in skill, might not be a good buy for you, but still fun to watch on www.twitch.tv

I hate tbe fact I lost the link to an article. It used some beautiful sources of intel to prove that gamers are the strongest and most natural survivors of all humans -- mentally, not physically.

The fact that you 'lost the link' makes me think you may not be amongst the 'strongest and most natural survivors of all humans'.

Please, hand in your gamer card

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Mar 19, 2016, 19:20 Kosumo

What a scummy way to fund your game development.

To sell internet spaceships for many times the price of a normal finished triple A game, for a game that is far form finished and full of problems.

And then also claim it's not pay to win!

Chris Robert, Scummy Conman. - that what should be on his business cards.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
4. Re: CitizenCon 2016 announced Mar 18, 2016, 01:41 Kosumo

I'm amazed that people pay to attend this kind of con! Although that is why its called a con.

Anyone else want to make some money sell snake oil outside to the same informed consumers?

12. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2016, 01:15 Kosumo

/Kosumo Hugs the Half Elf

/Kosumo tells the Half Elf to stop trying to cop a feel

Cuddle

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $110M
54. Re: Star Citizen Passes $110M Mar 15, 2016, 18:16 Kosumo

Using Rockstar games any kind of comparison to Chris Roberts and Star Citizen is so wrong.

Before GTA IV, Rockstar used the Rage engine for their game - Rockstar Table Tennis - they done this to learn just like now they learned more about making open world sandbox games when they done Red Dead Redemption, and more about third person shooters when they made Max Payne 3. They also improved their character models with what they had learned form L.A. Noir.

Chris Roberts loves PC gaming so much he fucked off for over a decade to make films in Hollywood, which is what he would rather be doing but they know that he has no talent and is a sham.

Please don't use Rockstar Games, who have made some of the best, most inovative games of all time, and Chris Roberts who is so out of touch with current gaming it's not funny, togeather.

What Chris and his crew are good at is moneytising nostalga/dreams.

It's an unfinished, pre-pay to win mess.

Still Chris gets to play director again with Hollywood talent (and his wife) all on nerd money.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Mar 14, 2016, 01:21 Kosumo

Rigs wrote on Mar 14, 2016, 01:05:
Kxmode wrote on Mar 13, 2016, 21:40:
Rigs wrote on Mar 13, 2016, 21:15:
Owned? As in, not anymore? Or as Pwned, you beat the shit out of it and are done?

I meant own. Sorry for any confusion that word choice caused.

It's cool, I was just curious how you finished it so fast and if you had any strategies...

=-Rigs-=

Yep, but that mistake reminded me that there was a Pure Pwnage movie so I'm happy about the mistake

Also, I could really get into that game later this year when I have more time at home.

News Comments > Star Citizen Free Fly Week
12. Re: Star Citizen Free Fly Week Mar 13, 2016, 22:05 Kosumo

Is this where Chris Roberts and his deceptive wife, 'best since she was a little girl' Sandi, fly wherever they want for free on dumb nerds backers money for a week?

Opps, my bad, they have been doing that for years.

2448 Comments. 123 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo