Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2495 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Ship Explosion Trailer
93. Re: Star Citizen Ship Explosion Trailer Oct 10, 2015, 19:54 Kosumo

Whoo, I just watch the start of the citizenCON stream.

OMG, watching Sandi Gardien talk - wtf - she ended with saying something like 'as you all know, I'm Chris wife, it's not a secrete" will it's not now but for the last 3 years her and Chris treaded it like it was I would say. How deciptive was that.

Later in the stream, Chris is introducing a programme to introduce a reward programme to get your friends into Star Citizen -

WARNING WARNING CULT AHEAD WARNING WARNING

Also more limited (48 hour) shit sales for up to $2500 for a 8 ship pack with a 'you can't buy this any other way' ship* in it. GOT TO GET THEN ALL!

The mans disrespect for the fan base is sicking. It's already on par with the worst days of the big publishers.

By the way, Ubisoft called and want their Watchdog 'over promise games show trailers, under deliver lunch day' marketing back.

*it's a concept - you currently get nothing but the other finished ships.

This comment was edited on Oct 10, 2015, 20:00.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

86. Re: CitizenCon twitch steam Oct 10, 2015, 18:22 Kosumo

So CJ, how much do you think that cast would cost?

I'd imaging that Sandi Gardiner would not be cheap, she's married to that hot shot movie/computer game producer. Most likely a million dollars just for her Clown

News Comments > CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit
231. Re: Twitch live stream CitizenCon Oct 10, 2015, 17:41 Kosumo

RedEye9 wrote on Oct 10, 2015, 17:13:
If anyone cares
http://www.twitch.tv/starcitizen

Hey, Chris, where's the gameplay?

Some really nice videogamemovie tech demos, but what about the GAMEPLAY?

(the little they showed, the bit with the guys going to the space station was very dull)

74. Re: Star Citizen Ship Explosion Trailer Oct 9, 2015, 20:43 Kosumo

You should work on making modular Space Burrito shacks, I know there is a demand for them out there that is currently not being fulled.

Don't say I never tried SlimRam

News Comments > Out of the Blue
33. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2015, 19:03 Kosumo

Thank you so much Blue, like many of the above comments, this IS the internet to me.

I hope you have at lest 20 more years of Bluesnews love in you.

Do you know of any of the other sites that where around when you started that are still going?

Total grats.

party time
Beatnik Highfive Drinkers Cheers Pimp Friends Tickling Ahoy Manhug Worship

News Comments > Op Ed
34. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 04:28 Kosumo

Luke wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 03:42:
eRe4s3r wrote on Oct 9, 2015, 02:50:
While the twitlong post may not be illegal in the US, it's still an incredibly shitty move by DS to drag a young child into this and no amount of "but it's legal" is going to change the fact that he did drag a young child into this, linked clear name and picture.. WHY?

Someone name me 1 good reason why DS had to post a link an image and real name of CR's child in this crusade..... and insinuate at the very least her real life address.

Because I still fail to see what any of that has to do with Star Citizen

This is insofar an incredible state of things as the part where he gives ideas how to do Star Citizen better ( http://www.dereksmart.org/2015/10/star-citizen-the-endgame/#comment-2645 ) is mostly on point. For fucks sake, I agree with Derek Smart, but not on his weird definition of doxxing. If that was his child on that twitlong post it would be doxxing , we all know that

What's wrong with that , you all use faceshit , says yes to everything that sucks you dry of personal data running winspy 10 google whatapp and so on , your guru suckitberg says there is no privacy anymore..so go to the whinning wall and cry Book

I agree, while it's not cool to use children in a fight, it's also not cool (in my mind) to complain about people using data that you yourself have made public. While using children's data is on my scale a 8/10 bad, posting data of your children (I don't know about this context, don't really know about this claim) online in a public state is also not good (5/10).

People should be very aware that anything they put online, use a reward card, social media, ect is open to be used against your interest and you should really thing twice about it.

Discloser, over %90 of my online activity would be found here on Bluesnews, I trust Stephen Heaslip for some strange reason, I've been reading his site since the late 90's. Bluesnews Privacy Policy

Would those who have a problem with Derek's 'doxxing' of Chris and his wife, Sandi (whom Chris had nothing to say about until recently) and child, care as much and rant about it if there was no child involved, or is it just a convenit point to attack Derek with?

I don't think anyone other than the Roberts family posted that content on the internet.

To me, Chris was deciptive to shy away form fronting up earlier to that fact that Sandi is his wife, and this is what got people interested in finding out if it was true.

This only mattered due to her being the VP of marketing/co-creator (really?) for CIG/Star Citizen, a crowd funded project that was sold on being open and transprenat with the backers.

By the way, I think Derek can be a dick but that does not mean he is not right (or wrong, as he has been on this severaly times already). I like a good clown as much as the next guy.

News Comments > Op Ed
30. Re: Op Ed Oct 9, 2015, 01:44 Kosumo

The only hope left for Star Citizen is ...... Sid Meier and Firaxis} Allthumbsup  

News Comments > Fallout 4 Specs
2. Re: Fallout 4 Specs Oct 8, 2015, 19:06 Kosumo

Are you going to blame Chris Roberts for that?  

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Neverending Nightmare of Derek Smart Oct 8, 2015, 18:53 Kosumo

So all that is left is for them to build a fire and singing songs?

May I recommend this one, but it's Star Citizen not trek and Derek Smart not Klingons.

210. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 8, 2015, 03:03 Kosumo

While I'd be interested in any other income, I'm wondering if any of the companies have loans.  

208. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 7, 2015, 19:43 Kosumo

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Oct 7, 2015, 11:52:
I'll be at CitCon this Saturday and they really need to deliver.

If you see Chris, can you ask him when he will deliver the law suit on The Escapist that his company threated? Or will it just be another thing that they say they are going to do, then don't?

I'd also like to know, if you could ask him, has Roberts Space Industry or any of it's sub companies borrowed any money from banks, outside investers, ect?

Thanks

198. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 6, 2015, 20:51 Kosumo

Well ShadyPete, I don't want to answer on his behalf, he is more than capable of speaking for himself. But when he was challenged about the selling of concept ships his reply was -

I don't like the business model but I accept it as a necessary evil.

Post 84 form this thread

Read it all, amazing stuff form the cultists.

He has concerns but will just hand wave them away like Obi-Wan in Star Wars. Happy with necessary evil - just like a real cultist.

So as you can see, they are in it way passed the tip.

Just my view.

News Comments > No SC Retraction from The Escapist
76. Re: No SC Retraction from The Escapist Oct 6, 2015, 19:11 Kosumo

But wait, There's More!

Derek's The Endgame

To quote "the fact that I could not be regarded as an unbiased source even if I swore on a stack of Bibles to be unbiased etc."

Please be advise that to much popcorn can be bad for your health. Nod

News Comments > Prison Architect Released
3. Re: Prison Architect Released Oct 6, 2015, 18:50 Kosumo

When I played this in beta (maybe alpha 13?) some time ago it was fun, built me a few cool prisons.

Looking forward to the game as a whole, I see much has been added since I last played (gangs and the likes)

It's a good management game imho. You want more money to build better ect.

News Comments > No SC Retraction from The Escapist
65. Re: No SC Retraction from The Escapist Oct 6, 2015, 15:48 Kosumo

I don't think this is about protecting his employees, I think this is about protecting his wife (that he only recently confirmed).  

182. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 6, 2015, 01:47 Kosumo

So The Escapist has gone all Tom Petty and wont back down, gonna stand their ground.

I look forward to CIG suing them and we can then get to the bottom of this in court. (or will CIG not sue them and just lose more of their creditability).

Anyway, the popcorn sellers are in for a bumper time.

144. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 18:13 Kosumo

Interesting article on the legal letter from CIG

In space, no one can hear you threaten lawsuits

Wall Deal

138. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 17:40 Kosumo

Star Citizen is a bad joke.

Selling in game internet space ships (and just concepts of) for hundreds of dollars for a game that is at best years away is a bad joke.

Calling yourself "The Chairman" and giving your wife the title/job of "Vice-President of Marketing" and using your backers money to pay you both (most likely large amounts)is another unfunny joke.

Working on a project for over 4 years and still not having a plan is a joke as well.

Telling people you are going to release modules in a month or two then not doing so and saying nothing about it for months is abit of a joke too.

Taking peoples money in return for in game items and calling it donations is a scummy joke.

Responding to Derek Smart - well we all know that's a joke!

Treating a lawsuit on a media company and not following though with it is also a silly joke. (They are not going to follow though with this lawsuit)

75. Re: CIG Demands Escapist Retraction; Threatens Lawsuit Oct 5, 2015, 13:27 Kosumo

Chris Roberts has a Sandi vigina. Shocked  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Oct 5, 2015, 02:02 Kosumo

I'm thinking of buy myself a Larry Laffter type Leisure Suit next year for my birthday. I'll be 40 (but not a virgin unless that will get me laid Beatnik )  

2495 Comments. 125 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo