Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 2, 2003, 02:59
Total Comments 2494 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 9, 2016, 17:04 Kosumo

Cake

Well done Blue.

Good to see that there are new people signing up and posting comments as well.

Cheers all, here is to much more. Beer Drinkers Cthulhu Cheers

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
39. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 7, 2016, 23:52 Kosumo

Thanks for the feed back, keep up the info on your adventures whenever you have anything to report.  

News Comments > Mafia III Released
3. Re: Mafia III Released Oct 7, 2016, 21:10 Kosumo

Way to have an open mind about things .... totally your choice but what if the gameplay is good with some new freshness to it and is a lot of fun? Do you just not play it cos the character you play as in charge of your own mafia is black?

Anyone who is playing want to give us some feed back.

I know that there is some issues currently (locked 30fps and some talking about crashing - that can be true for some and not for others) but the game does still seem interesting to me.

Any views (about the game) good or bad, would be good thanks. (Unless your purple, I don't like my Bluesnews comments from people who are purple )

News Comments > Mafia III Framerate Concerns
34. Re: Mafia III Framerate Concerns Oct 7, 2016, 18:05 Kosumo

Thanks for your report Burrito,

What is your view on the graphics? From the few streams I watched a few weeks ago, it seemed to me to all look a bit washed out, the blacks where not very deep and the colours not vivied .... was this just the quality of the streams?

News Comments > Portal/Half-Life Movie News Nears?
27. Re: Portal/Half-Life Movie News Nears? Sep 29, 2016, 22:27 Kosumo

ForgedReality wrote on Sep 29, 2016, 11:09:
Gonna suck. Videogame movies are just a terrible idea altogether. There has never been a good one made.

Wrong - Chris Roberts Wing Commander directed by Chris Roberts.

That's why people give him 124 million dollars!

News Comments > No Man's Sky Advertising Investigation
2. Re: No Man's Sky Advertising Investigation Sep 28, 2016, 20:37 Kosumo

While the complaints target Steam, the ASA said any ruling would apply to other advertising for No Man's Sky, such as official YouTube videos

I wonder if there are any other space sim games that have official YouTube videos/channel full with promises that would seem not to be in any released content?

News Comments > Star Citizen Examined
80. Re: Star Citizen Examined Sep 26, 2016, 15:40 Kosumo

His "professional reputation" was such that no publisher would fund him.

I doubt Squadron 42 will be good due to him having yet displayed any understanding of what gameplay is.

It's not graphics and motion capture.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
22. Re: Sunday Metaverse Sep 25, 2016, 18:36 Kosumo

How to Watch the First Presidential Debate - with as much liquor/drugs you can get your hands on. (you may need enough for at lest four years)  

News Comments > BioShock Remastered Fixes
2. Re: BioShock Remastered Fixes Sep 16, 2016, 18:28 Kosumo

Having never played very far into Bioshock, this is a good time for me to play it from start to finish. (maybe once the bugs have been looked at)

People recommend Bioshock? (I played and enjoyed Infinate)

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed
9. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Delayed Sep 16, 2016, 00:33 Kosumo

They are refactoring the shader on Mister Hanky /s  

News Comments > Mafia III System Specifications
7. Re: Mafia III System Specifications Sep 13, 2016, 04:43 Kosumo

I am/was looking forward to this game.

After watching some of the gameplay videos I'm agreeing that the game vision wise (graphics) looks washed out witch is a big wtf.

Some of the gameplay looks good; like the territory take over/ownership and the gun play ,then other parts looks very average.

Like the Mafia games, I'm down with the themes of it but its looking a bit like it may not be a total package.

I am still looking forward to the release, I'll wait a week or two after that at lest.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
104. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 8, 2016, 01:44 Kosumo

I think you miss my point.

Hello Games and many others have made claims and statements that have then been proven to be far form true, but with Chris Roberts, he has said these thing and then taken pre-orders or DLC sales worth individualy hundreds if not thousands of dollars with out even a solid plan or even a reasonable release date in sight, all based on Chris Roberts poorly spoken 10 or the Chairman videos.

He is selling snake oil and taking the money before he has even has given you a vial of water.

It's the taking of money, based on his talking before the product is plan and in production that is diffent than other developers who make the game first that has me spider senses tingling. (Plus his lying and deceptiveness with this project).

Maybe Derek does not have a problem with Ubisoft/EA/Activison/Take Two because they put their own money on the line other than asking others to pay for the risk for their dreams and hence have the apopriate oversight in place.

101. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 8, 2016, 00:17 Kosumo

Bundy wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 21:26:

Anyway, some of his star citizen complaints do fall flat though. That's why I question his motives. He's chosen this game to take down amongst games that promised more, delivered less, costed more money, and took longer. While he has a competitive project to it too, it makes me raise an eyebrow. In one of his first SC rants he spent most of it talking about how Line of defense was better.

Really? Could you tell me what these other games that promised more are. It's not just someone promising more, its them taking multiplys of the value of a AAA game at release has a pre order, while still being far form even a point where they can realisticly tell you when their release window is.

And on top of that saying that it will not be a pay to win game when they are clearly pre-selling end game assits/goal now yet saying its not pay to win.

The amount of dodgeness and double talk and deciptiveness with this prodject is amazing.

Chris Roberts lies again and again. (while having his hand out for more money)

News Comments > Interplay IPs for Sale
19. Re: Interplay IPs for Sale Sep 8, 2016, 00:00 Kosumo

I remember Kingpin being the first game I played in 32 bit color grapics not that it ran well on my 3dfx card at the time (maybe a the next card along , tnt something).

Was an ok game, enjoyed it but don't know if it has much real value being that it was not that special.

Still, I'd at lest look at what someone was doing with it.

41. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 5, 2016, 00:43 Kosumo

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 5, 2016, 00:38:
Still would like to know who paid for all the fucking t-shirts, coffee cups, models, posters etc.

Fools

News Comments > Steam Top 10
11. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 5, 2016, 00:41 Kosumo

Fion wrote on Sep 4, 2016, 14:51:
All these people buying a full-price expansion to - as I understand it - a broken, and bug-ridden alpha game... makes me sick. It sets yet another dangerous precedent and says to the company and others like it:

"Hey, you want to be greedy and sell content to a game that isn't even finished and probably never will be? Go right ahead! In fact, we'll reward you for doing so!"

So be the world according to Christ Roberts, savour of PC gaming.

30. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 4, 2016, 20:39 Kosumo

Good use of the question mark.  

News Comments > Shadow Warrior 2 Next Month
9. Re: Shadow Warrior 2 Next Month Sep 3, 2016, 05:46 Kosumo

Ravenus wrote on Sep 3, 2016, 03:12:
I was initially disappointed that Lo Wang in the reboot had a lot less of the cheesy Asian stereotype I enjoyed in the original game. But the game itself was a lot of fun in the old-skool way and surprisingly layered with its use of skill trees and magic powers. The story in the cutscenes was pretty good too, although it seemed divorced from the tone of the gameplay.

I am rather apprehensive about the random level generator for the sequel though. I disliked Diablo for this particular reason and I'm not sure I'm going to like it here. For me hand-crafted unique levels beat randomized generic crap any day.

Good post, post more!

News Comments > Game Reviews
7. Re: Game Reviews Aug 25, 2016, 18:20 Kosumo

HorrorScope wrote on Aug 25, 2016, 17:49:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 25, 2016, 15:00:
Cutter wrote on Aug 25, 2016, 10:39:
Lol @ the ZP review! Nicely done!

Yeah, maybe modders will make it more interesting:
- Make planetary landings a skill you actually have to learn
- Make more dynamic and interesting weapon system
- Make interesting space combat
- Reduce the frequency of some elements, making the game a bit more challenging,
Etc.

Stuff is in the works, someday it may really be something. Perhaps we need to look at it as an space engine they gave us. We'll see.

Yeah, well Minecraft is a long way form where it was when you could first buy it, but unlike Minecraft NMS asked for $60 straight up where as I got Minecraft for like about $10 while it was in alpha.

The biggest gripe I see with NMS (it's ok, it's what it is - there is some fun in there) is the price point that it entered the market at.

News Comments > Sid Meier's Civilization VI 25th Anniversary Edition Announced
7. Re: Sid Meier's Civilization VI 25th Anniversary Edition Announced Aug 25, 2016, 04:15 Kosumo

Got to be the best series of games over the years, well done (could swear it was longer, sure was faking illness at 12 to say home and play the first one on the Amiga)  

2494 Comments. 125 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo