Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - RSS Headlines   RSS Headlines   Twitter   Twitter
User information for Toddles

Real Name Toddles   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kosumo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On December 2, 2003
Supporter -
Total Comments 2617 (Senior)
User ID 19551

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen Raises More Cash

32. Re: Star Citizen Raises More Cash Mar 31, 2020, 16:47 Kosumo

The gameplay in the current Star Citizen pre-alpha PTU is just so lacking . how anyone can think that they understand and know how to make a compelling game is beyond me.

Chris can use other peoples money to make all the pretty graphics he likes, what he cant do is make any form of fun gameplay, he has no understanding of modern gaming.

He does not care though, he was just in this to make himself some money.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Star Citizen Raises More Cash

19. Re: Star Citizen Raises More Cash Mar 30, 2020, 17:25 Kosumo

I disagree that its a problem of scope. It's a problem of honesty.

Chris Roberts lies. He lies all the time. He lies to himself about what he is capable of achieving. He lies to the backers about how long things will take.

He's a liar. And he has used lies to get money again and again.

What a totally waste of $338,000,000. He should be ashamed. Maybe that's why he's not around anymore and is not in any of the recent media from CIG.

He lied to get all those funds so that he would not need any investments from outside and now he accepted over $60,000,000 from outside!

That much money and all he is producing is shit.

What an inept, scum of a man.

News Comments > DOOM Eternal Killing It

18. Re: DOOM Eternal Killing It Mar 26, 2020, 03:53 Kosumo

Quinn wrote on Mar 26, 2020, 03:18:
Razumen wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 23:51:
Drayth wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 23:26:
Razumen wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 22:41:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 21:36:
Razumen wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 21:33:
Riahderymnmaddog wrote on Mar 25, 2020, 19:24:
BULLSHIT! Physical copy's are down proving that DOOM is a failure. If there counting digital sales they are cheating and lying

Ok boomer.
Check the ol' satire detector there.

Eh, too hard to tell on this site, and there wasn't anything particularly satirical about his post anyways.

Till you realize all his posts are satirical.

Just saying something is satire doesn't make it satire.
I can write all my posts as negations and call them jokes, but they wouldn't be.

It's this "Poe's Law" people like RedEye get excited about everytime Riah-etc posts something. I made the case earlier that that just doesn't work in online communities, because stupidity knows no bounds in this area.

As for Doom Eternal: biggest waste of money for me this year so far. I've literally had more fun playing Niffelheim, which cost me 2 bucks. Doom Eternal makes me think of Jedi Fallen Order somehow -- with that game, too, I expected a cool action game that had me slice through unfortunate stormtroopers, mechanics and creatures but instead I got this every-battle-demands-your-best-effort labor. Oh, and the flamethrower reminds me of those YT videos where someone holds a lighter at their asshole when they fart.
Fuck me I hate Doom Eternal.
Sales figures mean fuck all these days.

So what made you buy it?

News Comments > Out of the Blue

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2020, 16:40 Kosumo

Com on Prez, You can do it!  

24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 16, 2020, 17:48 Kosumo

Mr. Tact wrote on Mar 16, 2020, 16:46:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 16, 2020, 14:07:
Also, we're lucky that it was a virus with a low mortality that went viral, and not the bird flu with its 60% mortality rate. Then we'd be well and truly fucked.
If there was a pandemic which killed 60% of the population, it might be better to be part of the 60%... afterwards is going to be ugly.

That would out do Thanos snap!

News Comments > Crytek and Cloud Imperium Games Settling Lawsuit

14. Re: Morning Multiplex Feb 22, 2020, 21:49 Kosumo

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 22, 2020, 10:58:
djinn wrote on Feb 22, 2020, 10:48:
Kxmode wrote on Feb 22, 2020, 01:12:
$500,000. That's how much money was in the escrow account. There was supposed be a million, but $500K represented the limits of Crytek's financial abilities. After this, they will likely be bankrupt.

Where do those figures come from?
From the court filings. CIG had originally asked for more on the basis that Crytek's financial position was dire but the court stated that CIG had argued its case too well, meaning that a higher amount might be unaffordable for Crytek.

There's a link here for more details about the bond.

You defended them using Crytek's engine when it was announced. (you said they would just do their own networking - the current Star Citizen's alpha has total shit networking.)

Was using CryEngine a bad decision then? (you can use it to make pretty pictures - gameplay, not so much)

News Comments > Crytek and Cloud Imperium Games Settling Lawsuit

13. Re: Morning Multiplex Feb 22, 2020, 21:42 Kosumo

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Feb 22, 2020, 10:58:
There's a link here for more details about the bond.

Yep, that guys is totally a lawyer and neutral in his opinion . much like those who have spend money on jpegs of space ships.

Crytek has a current video game that is currently on the market in a released form that is getting good critical reviews and is building a commercial following based upon their own investment.

What CIG up to? Selling jpegs of things that they might do at some stage?

Chris Roberts is a scummy man and will be using money that was given to him for broken promises to pay for making his breaking of contracts to go away.

When is the game coming out? .. answer the call 2016?

Here is my co-worker Sandi - opps, yes 3 years later, she was always my wife, what do you mean we where not straight up and honest with you?

News Comments > Tencent Makes Funcom Bid; Dune Scope May Expand

44. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2020, 04:18 Kosumo

jdreyer wrote on Jan 23, 2020, 18:39:
Blue wrote on Jan 23, 2020, 09:59:
Krodge wrote on Jan 22, 2020, 21:48:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 22, 2020, 16:21:
While every Chinese company has to do what the government tells them, I haven't gotten the sense that Tencent is particularly beholden to or controlled by the CCP.

Aren't many of its founders, Its current upper management, And its current CEO literally registered members of the Chinese Communist Party?
I'd say being run by communist party members qualifies as being controlled buy the communist party.

And now I wonder if its ethical to still buy games from them.
The CCP is as bad if not worse than the Nazi party, And I know I wouldn't buy games from companies owned by registered Nazi party members even if they were just doing it for the financial connections.

How did Godwin's Law not cause this thread to immediately end?
You were expecting cordiality and restraint?
It is funny because it is true.

News Comments > Tencent Makes Funcom Bid; Dune Scope May Expand

28. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 22, 2020, 21:53 Kosumo

Krodge wrote on Jan 22, 2020, 21:48:
jdreyer wrote on Jan 22, 2020, 16:21:
While every Chinese company has to do what the government tells them, I haven't gotten the sense that Tencent is particularly beholden to or controlled by the CCP.

Aren't many of its founders, Its current upper management, And its current CEO literally registered members of the Chinese Communist Party?
I'd say being run by communist party members qualifies as being controlled buy the communist party.

And now I wonder if its ethical to still buy games from them.
The CCP is as bad if not worse than the Nazi party, And I know I wouldn't buy games from companies owned by registered Nazi party members even if they were just doing it for the financial connections.

hahahhahah hahah hahahahahh hahahahah

Classic stuff, keep it up.

News Comments > Star Citizen Increased Player Count Experiment

85. Re: Star Citizen Increased Player Count Experiment Jan 14, 2020, 17:49 Kosumo

Back in 2013 the joke was this will not be out till 2020, now the cultist defend this taking that long . wtf?  

68. Re: Star Citizen Increased Player Count Experiment Jan 14, 2020, 03:11 Kosumo

So Star Citizen is "games as a service"?

That's a bit different that what Chris said during the kickstarter .. it's like he lied to get money.

54. Re: Star Citizen Increased Player Count Experiment Jan 12, 2020, 16:54 Kosumo

Upon release, a product is normal reviewed; when is it fair to review Star Citizen?  

News Comments > Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Follow-up

105. Re: Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Follow-up Jan 8, 2020, 16:10 Kosumo

"I invoked "alternative facts" in reference to Crytek's claims."

wow, tell me more about these alternative facts!

82. Re: Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Follow-up Jan 7, 2020, 16:41 Kosumo

lol at the cultist defending Chris Roberts lies.

So funny, paying hundreds of dollars for pre-ordering of internet spaceship pay to win DLC for a unfinished, buggy tech demo, just so Chris can sale part of the company and by a big house for him and Mae Demming to living in.

The cult of Chris Roberts.

44. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 5, 2020, 18:08 Kosumo

What do you expect, Chris Roberts lies all the time.  

18. Re: Re: Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Follow-up Jan 4, 2020, 20:17 Kosumo

BIGtrouble77 wrote on Jan 4, 2020, 19:59:
"CIG had publicly claimed it had switched to using the Lumberyard Engine for both Star Citizen and Squadron 42, but was forced to confirm during this litigation that no such switch had taken place."

This is the bombshell statement here. It suggests to me that CIG is bullshitting everyone about delays around switching to the cloud architecture. Why would they release the Lumberyard statements when they are a fabrication?

Because Chris Roberts lies. He lies all the time. It's what he does. He lies, then lies some more. He breaks contracts.

It's why he was blacklisted in Hollywood and came crawling back to making PC games.

Chris Roberts lies all the time. That is a fact.

His only talent is his ability to lie. And he used it to get people to give him money.

He is a very scummy man.

15. Re: Crytek's Star Citizen Lawsuit Follow-up Jan 4, 2020, 18:11 Kosumo

Why has CIG not agreed to let them voluntarily dismiss?

I'm shocked! CIG said one thing publicly, but the truth was they had not switched engines at all Chris Roberts lying? Say it anit so!

Chris Roberts, a very scummy man (who cant even make a game with 8 years and $300 million dollars of other peoples money).

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $250M

8. Re: Star Citizen Passes $250M Dec 1, 2019, 14:09 Kosumo

Chris Roberts, a very scummy man, as made a very successful cult.  

104. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 12, 2019, 22:37 Kosumo

This is awesome.

Long live the Blues

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC

44. Re: Red Dead Redemption 2 Released for PC Nov 5, 2019, 18:57 Kosumo

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 5, 2019, 18:25:
Dacron wrote on Nov 5, 2019, 15:34:
I get solid 60+ fps at 1080, everything up fairly high (textures ultra) with a 6gb 1060. Horse controls can be frustrating, I got stuck on one mission and had to restart it as it bugged out, but it's okay so far. Hoping it gets better because right now it feels small, tight, and very controlled.

Both the boys have it and it is DOA on both computers. The games starts and then crashes. Both systems are intel I5 based with one having a 1070 and the other a 1660 video card, nothing out of the ordinary. Needless to say I have two irrated kids. Both systems upgraded to the new Nvidia drivers and it made no difference. Looks like the last time I pay for one of their games!!!

If your boys are old enough to play Red Dead Redemption 2 then they should be paying for their own games.

Oh, you say they are still kids??

Ok, don't worry about ratings.

2617 Comments. 131 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >