Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Javier Nunez

Real Name Javier Nunez   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Ludomancer
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 27, 2003, 21:29
Total Comments 499 (Amateur)
User ID 19515

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Intel's "Best Gaming Processor Ever"
8. Re: Intel's Sep 25, 2017, 12:59 Ludomancer

Now with 100% more government-sanctioned back-doors!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Sep 22, 2017, 15:04 Ludomancer

Tipsy McStagger wrote on Sep 22, 2017, 10:25:
It's got electrolytes! The thirst mutilator!

"Your shits all fucked up, you talk like a fag"

That movie has made a greater lasting impression on me than most movies.. lol.

I think it's our generation's 1984. A masterful work that was derided as comedy on release, and decades from now will be heralded as prophetic.

As equally sad as it is probably true.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Sep 9, 2017, 13:43 Ludomancer

"Imagine a glitzy cinematic sequence where you, as a secret agent, fight your way through an aeroplane soaring through the sky. You're pressing button prompts appearing on the screen while your hero whacks, chops, spins and kicks at the baddie in your way. "You fight all the way down until eventually you beat the guy and rip off his parachute and, I don't know, break his neck, and he floats off and you use his parachute to land."

THAT SOUNDS FUCKING HORRIBLE

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
16. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Sep 4, 2017, 11:14 Ludomancer

wtf_man wrote on Sep 3, 2017, 18:57:
Just made the ultimate Windows 10 with NTLITE.

OH, please tell me you documented your process somewhere! This information available for people to follow along? I used to make my own Win2k, WinXP and Win7 installs. I can't upgrade to 10, I refuse to because of the "telemetry".

I really, really miss sub-1GB OS installs that run perfectly find with only a few hundred MB of RAM. Seriously no fucking excuse for today's considerable bloat. I would honestly love you if you shared the software and steps you took to make your build.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Aug 26, 2017, 22:25 Ludomancer

"AI will fundamentally change how we manage content."

This is going to be a fucking nightmare of such epic proportions, it'll make the annoyances of robo-calls and touch-tone phone systems feel like first-class service.

News Comments > New SteelSeries Mice Boast 1-to-1 Sensors
12. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 2, 2017, 09:14 Ludomancer

+9000 to the MX518 conversation. That's kind of all you have to say to get me to look at a mouse anymore. Mine lasted for 13 or 14 years, and I still haven't thrown away its corpse.

News Comments > More Free Games with GOG Preorders
4. Re: More Free Games with GOG Preorders Jul 29, 2017, 18:49 Ludomancer

"...reworked by GOG-engineers for smoother gameplay on modern machines..."

GOG Engineers? Why do people who write such idiocy think they deserve me as a customer?

News Comments > Secret World Legends Launched
14. Re: Secret World Legends Launched Jun 26, 2017, 16:29 Ludomancer

I know, I kind of feel like I was calling them out for things that are way worse from other devs. I just wonder how many people would find it surprising, because the only reason that shit flies in the first place is user-ignorance.

I really hope the game is good (will try it tonight), but the videos I've seen so far... I felt bad for Funcom and the team that put so much time into this.

Total-Khaos wrote on Jun 26, 2017, 10:46:

things...

News Comments > Secret World Legends Launched
2. Re: Secret World Legends Launched Jun 26, 2017, 10:46 Ludomancer

Not that any other piece of software is different now a days, but I'd like to see people outline these contents more openly, so --

6. PRIVACY; CONSENT TO ACCESS YOUR COMPUTER
Full information regarding how we collect, use and share information about you or your computer is at: http://www.funcom.com/corporate/privacy_policy . Acceptance of our privacy policy is incorporated into this agreement.
While the Software is installed on your computer, you authorize us to access, modify or delete Game-related data on your computer via the Software and Service. Also, you authorize us to check your version of the Software and automatically download and install Software upgrades to update, patch, fix, enhance and further develop the Software and Service. Some upgrades may be designed to disable unauthorized access to the Software or delete unauthorized copies of the Software. You will not bypass any automatic update downloads or installations.
In addition, you authorize us to monitor or collect certain information from your computer or our servers related to the use or performance of the Game, including to record your gameplay and interactions with other players in the Game.
Data entered into the game to create accounts, make use of purchased items, utilize the game, or communicate with other users may be stored on servers located in the U.S and Europe. Each data hosting providerís role is limited to providing a hosting and storage service to Funcom Oslo AS and the providers are not permitted to access or use your information, except for the limited purpose of storing the information.†
The Game may contain links to other third-party websites. Such websites are not controlled by Us, and we are not responsible for and do not endorse their content, privacy policies or data security practices. You should make your own informed judgement regarding your interaction with such third-party websites, including the purchase and use of any products or services accessible through them.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
3. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 19, 2017, 09:28 Ludomancer

Does this TV still spy on you?

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Apr 10, 2017, 19:50 Ludomancer

Such a bullshit article. Not one mention of:
Security
No spam
Open platforms
Control over your own property

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced
5. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Morrowind Announced Feb 1, 2017, 00:29 Ludomancer

The entire game kind of ruined the lore of the world, so it doesn't really matter how much content they add if it's built on the same tired blah-blah-blah of every other MMO.  

News Comments > GeForce Now Streaming Announced
10. Re: GeForce Now Streaming Announced Jan 5, 2017, 11:08 Ludomancer

If someone doesn't have a gaming PC already, why would they own games?

Wait, we can "OWN" games?!

News Comments > Star Citizen Engine Switch Follow-up
20. Re: Star Citizen Engine Switch Follow-up Dec 25, 2016, 20:37 Ludomancer

Isn't the "Engine-Switch" the death-knell for any game project?

News Comments > etc.
5. Re: etc. Dec 3, 2016, 15:34 Ludomancer

This is such manufactured drama.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
6. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 17, 2016, 10:00 Ludomancer

No, you fools! Sometimes the enemy joins the other side in order to take over from within.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 17, 2016, 21:03 Ludomancer

They sure as shit should be. Same goes for those videos Ubisoft releases prior to every single new game.

Then every single graphic artist working for game-industry marketing or development, who has touched a screenshot in the last 20 years, should be fired (and killed, but that's just my opinion/solution) outright.

You get what you deserve, consumer whores.

News Comments > David Brevik's New Project Isn't Diablo
2. Re: David Brevik's New Project Isn't Diablo Oct 17, 2016, 20:58 Ludomancer

Nobody fucking cares. Stop your pathetic celebrity-worship. Until anything comes out it isn't worth a shit.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
2. Re: Evening Interviews Oct 15, 2016, 01:38 Ludomancer

"The home version of the game is also getting a re-release, along with 29 other Nintendo Entertainment System classics, via the plug-and-play NES Classic machine on November 11."

Meanwhile, intelligent gamers have been emulating the entirety of gaming history for the last 20 years.

News Comments > NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ROAD TO BORUTO in February
1. Re: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN ROAD TO BORUTO in February Sep 12, 2016, 18:47 Ludomancer

NARUTO RIDE THE BURRITO IS BETTER  

499 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo