Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for FloorPie

Real Name FloorPie   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description junk and like..stuff
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 22, 2003, 08:32
Total Comments 282 (Amateur)
User ID 19464

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced
36. Re: MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Announced Dec 5, 2016, 01:28 FloorPie

Uh, its been a while lol but I pretty sure a friend and I could play together against AI or do joint missions in MW3.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated
19. Re: GOG.Com Winter Sale Includes Free NWN; Steam Sale Dated Dec 1, 2016, 18:50 FloorPie

Bah, I have a copy of NWN2 and one expansion for it somewhere unplayed. Tempted to buy the whole thing.

I'm getting a bit cheesed off though, some games are back on sale from last month but others aren't. I've missed the Rebel Galaxy sale and the humble monthly deal with it as well.

News Comments > Hello Games Breaks No Man's Sky Silence
12. Re: Hello Games Breaks No Man's Sky Silence Nov 26, 2016, 16:55 FloorPie

Specifically, Star Raiders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_VDM8nC9sM

News Comments > Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale
26. Re: Star Citizen Schedule, Videos, Sale Nov 19, 2016, 15:09 FloorPie

Armengar wrote on Nov 19, 2016, 12:57:
Ship the game. Add ships as dlc later. This is how STO has been running. But you cant do that as all the money has gone on blow and hookers.

Incorrect. It was hookers first, then blow.

News Comments > No Cross-play for Infinite Warfare or Modern Warfare Remastered
16. Re: No Cross-play for Infinite Warfare or Modern Warfare Remastered Nov 4, 2016, 16:32 FloorPie

Anyone know if the retail boxed copies are windows10 or steam versions?  

News Comments > Windows 10 Adds Offline Gaming
40. Re: Windows is made by incompetent programers with worse QA Oct 30, 2016, 15:24 FloorPie

MS fired/let go/released from service/made redundant etc. an good chunk of their QA over a year ago. A lot of beta testing for win10 goes to targeted win10 customers.

As for win10 store games, I'd actually be tempted to pick up gears4 if I could buy the xbox1 disc and use that on win10 as well. Apparently, the only way you can play it on both platforms is to buy the digital version of the game via xbox1 store. A main reason I have a console guys is that I have a physical copy of the game. Otherwise, I'd just buy it on steam for the same or likely cheaper (within a few months).

News Comments > Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies
19. Re: Bethesda Holding Back Review Copies Oct 26, 2016, 02:19 FloorPie

The reference to good reviews for Doom is most amusing. It got bad reviews pre release. Their multiplayer beta convinced me to not buy the game, it wasn't Doom but a variant of COD gameplay. If I wanted that, I'd go play one of the COD games I already own.

I waited for the single player reviews and even when they came back as good, all it did was make me wait for a sale. Same with FO4, and I should've waited till that dropped to $30 or so.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed
56. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Delayed Oct 10, 2016, 17:52 FloorPie

SlimRam wrote on Oct 10, 2016, 13:34:
Thank God Derek Smart was around to tell us this game was in trouble, otherwise I would have never guessed it.

Thing is, who else but Derek Smart to try and wake up the zealots who've bought into the cult?

News Comments > Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing
5. Re: Quoteworthy: Geoff Keighley on No Man's Sky's Pricing Oct 6, 2016, 20:26 FloorPie

I don't hate the game like some but I didn't buy into all the hype either. It took about 10 hours to get a decent mining laser to end most of the resource management nonsense but by hour 15 or so I started to lose interest in the game.

When I read up on how to game the spaceship system, it takes away that fun too.

News Comments > Battleborn F2P Rumor Denied
9. Re: Battleborn F2P Rumor Denied Sep 30, 2016, 20:01 FloorPie

Ceribaen wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 12:20:
Prez wrote on Sep 30, 2016, 12:15:
I'm not a big fan of Pitchford, but I am interested in Battleborn. Much more so than Overwatch because of Battleborn's coop and campaign. To me it's pretty foolish to not go F2P with the community dwindling as it is. Certainly a large price cut is in order at the very least.

I completely meant to but forgot to get around to it, but they were available in a recent Humble Bundle. So they have attempted the low price route at least once.

I have two copies of Battleborn because of that humble bundle sale. Sadly I'd bought the first copy for $25 or so around June.

Three things that bug me the most about the game are you have to level up a few characters that you get at the start to get more. I think after 6 hours I've unlocked 2 new characters. Another is some of the maps were just not fun, at least not with the characters you can play at the start.

My final gripe is, you can't skip that damn story intro video.

News Comments > Blizzard Dropping Battle.net Name
7. Re: Blizzard Dropping Battle.net Name Sep 21, 2016, 20:46 FloorPie

Luke wrote on Sep 21, 2016, 19:04:
Facebook infested shit...no thx Book

Indeed. They sent an email and other ads for their new streaming and it requires a facebook login? Good lord, the insanity burns. Of course, you can login to battle.net/blizz tech now with facebook... and to think they used to complain about people getting their accounts hacked/phished.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 System Specifications
4. Re: Battlefield 1 System Specifications Sep 19, 2016, 20:55 FloorPie

Saboth wrote on Sep 19, 2016, 20:40:
i5 6600K is the minimum? I'm sure processors from 2-3 generations ago will work, but it's unusual to list such a new and higher-end processor as the bare minimum.

My guess is that its a PR error. Figure an i5 from 4-5 years ago is the minimum. An i5 2500k would be the rough equivalent (faster) of the AMD 6350.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Free DLC
3. Re: Battlefield 4 Free DLC Sep 14, 2016, 19:55 FloorPie

50% discount on many games including bf4 if don't have it. Code is Origin50  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday
36. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday Sep 7, 2016, 10:16 FloorPie

SpectralMeat wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 10:00:
Verno wrote on Sep 7, 2016, 09:42:
- Fun fun fun, had many BF moments already
Speaking of, I was watching DevilDog's video having fun in the plane.
He is chasing down a bomber, second gunner jumps out of the bomber and gets shredded by Devil's fighter plane lol
Good times

Roadkills are fun. Unless you're the one getting run over by a tank or a train.

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday
23. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Ends Thursday Sep 6, 2016, 19:00 FloorPie

I've enjoyed it far more than I did SW Battlefront's demo but some of the bugs and the sniper favoring map aren't helping.

I won't pre-order but I'll be keeping an eye on it at release.

News Comments > Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year?
3. Re: Star Citizen Squadron 42 Next Year? Sep 4, 2016, 13:07 FloorPie

So only 4-5 years after it was announced.  

News Comments > Battlefield 1 Open Beta
47. Re: Battlefield 1 Open Beta Aug 31, 2016, 15:58 FloorPie

Jivaro wrote on Aug 31, 2016, 14:32:
I wonder if the server attack has anything to do with the EA server outages in Madden last night.

Dunno, but glad I was busy and didn't log into WoW last night. Just tried to fire up Origin and it took 5 mins to get the program running only to have the store "temporarily unavailable". No beta for awhile for me heh.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
16. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Aug 17, 2016, 19:54 FloorPie

Wallshadows wrote on Aug 17, 2016, 18:48:
So we're all in agreement then. Scripted trailers which show no gameplay are acceptable only when it has nothing to do with Activision, Epic, Ubisoft and EA.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Also, go watch the gameplay trailer linked above. It looks promising.

News Comments > Nordic Games Becomes THQ Nordic
7. Re: Nordic Games Becomes THQ Nordic Aug 12, 2016, 15:54 FloorPie

Dunno if I would stick with the THQ name myself.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds
40. Re: No Man's Sky Launch & Workarounds Aug 12, 2016, 15:52 FloorPie

I've read reports of people playing it fine with opengl 4.4 so that requirement is amusing.

We'll see what happens when I fire it up later on my system with a 7870 vid card. Saw one guy on twitch that was having no real issues with the game but watched totalbiscuit live too with very noticable fps/stuttering issues.

282 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo