Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jared

Real Name Jared   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Vex
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 28, 2003, 01:02
Total Comments 66 (Suspect)
User ID 19191

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

News Comments > WoW Chat Log
5. Re: Not fun!? Feb 7, 2004, 04:16 Vex

What do you mean "wasn't it supposed to be the 'mother' of all games?" The game isn't even out yet. And that patch comment is just ignorant and overused.

Oh, and that whole "XML to customize interfaces" bit doesn't look very secure. We shall see.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > UO Focus Groups
11. Re: No subject Jan 31, 2004, 18:07 Vex

Ashen Empires? I say "hah" to that.

Too bad these sessions aren't in vancouver...i would have liked to participate.

News Comments > Ashen Empires Beta
7. The FAQ Jan 13, 2004, 03:52 Vex

From the FAQ (Re: How do I play Ashen Empires???):

Step 1. Unequip your equipment by doubleclicking them.

Step 2. Find the armorer and weapon shop.

Step 3. Sell the gear you are wearing to the armorer/weaponsmith. Do this by doubleclicking them, and selecting sell.

Step 4. Buy a sword and leather armour to every bodypart you can afford.

Step 5. Take the road that goes north.

Step 6. Once you have crossed the outpost, with outpost guards, continue north-east and you will find some bats and spiders to kill.

Step 7. To attack an enemy, press A to activate attack mode, and then click the enemy once. You dont have to continue clicking the enemy.

Step 8. When you get meat from the bats and spiders, return to the city and sell it to the provisioner, the Key-shop.

Step 9. If gold is not 1000 and level is not 4, repeat from Step 5 (you can see your gold amount by ctrl-clicking it once with mouse).

Who needs 9 steps?

Step 1: Kill monsters.

Step 2: If gold is not X and level is not MAX, repeat step 1.

FUN!!!

News Comments > BiosFear Open Beta
5. What. Dec 23, 2003, 02:42 Vex

"Huge and bloody castle sieges and cute pets..."

I'm so confused right now. Could someone please tell me what the fuck is going on in some of the screenshots for the game?

News Comments > Mythic versus MS & Mythica
49. Pathetic Dec 23, 2003, 02:30 Vex

Utter garbage. First of all, a comparison between "Mythic/Mythica" and "Microsoft/Microsofta" isn't even valid. Mythic is a word in the english language; Microsoft is an original name. If a company made a game called Microsofta, Microsoft would actually have a basis for complaint. Mythic doesn't because they jacked the name, and they aren't nearly as "recognized" as Microsoft.

If i was Microsoft though, i would change the name. Why risk confusion with the white, crusted lump of dog shit that is DAoC?

News Comments > Game Guidance
13. Re: Classic scrub Oct 27, 2003, 20:08 Vex

I guess i'm a "Special Lamer" because all i do is grip and push people into pits. Why do you think they put them in the game? I think i have the answer: so i can throw you into them relentlessly.

I must say, there is nothing quite like going out of my way to butterfly someone with a chat bubble above their head.

This is an action game, forget about etiquette.

66 Comments. 4 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo